Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 29, 2012 7:35 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew said, "Oh come on...you can't quit now...you're close I can tell! Finish it out, the result may surprise you..."
There are those in life who will become happy, and there are those whose lives will have meaning. Which will you choose, when you recognize this choice?
Feb 29, 2012 7:37 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu raises her head and looks at you. "Okay." She then picks up her cards and starts to play again.
Feb 29, 2012 7:39 PM

Jun 2010
The game nears its finish and Matthew purposefully lays down the last card Nanu would need to win. Awaiting her to take it and claim victory.
There are those in life who will become happy, and there are those whose lives will have meaning. Which will you choose, when you recognize this choice?
Feb 29, 2012 7:42 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu see's the card and smiles happily as she lays down her card. "I win!!!" She claps her hands and giggles
Feb 29, 2012 7:45 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew smiled in a congratulatory manner. "See! I told you! Good job!"
He nods to her.
"Well played. You have earned your victory prize. Ask me anything, and I shall answer as best I can." He stretched his arms out as though in resignation.
Feb 29, 2012 7:48 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu smiles "Thank you." She then begins to think as she looks at you. "Why did you ask for a slave?.... You don't look like you would be into the whole slave thing...."
Feb 29, 2012 7:58 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew sighed, put his cards down on the table, slowly gathered the deck back together and began shuffling. "I didn't ask for one..." he began slowly. "I didn't want one...it's...my father. He's not the best father in the world...I don't know exactly where our money comes from...or how it serves him, but he said he had to do this, and that we needed a maid. Apparently he made a deal with a large investor that ran some shady business on the side. They were going to get caught or something...anyway, long story short, he had to pay into their dirty profits to keep our business afloat...and unfortunately...also save theirs."

He shook his head sadly again. "If I had my way...you wouldn't be a slave...you wouldn't have been...we'd get rid of the shady deals....but my dad's a businessman. and we need this to stay afloat apparently...so he turned you over to me...Maybe he thought I need some ... comfort or something." Matthew grit his teeth. "Not like he'd know...he's never here...never talks to me...but so be it. He's a busy man, cares more about his business than his son. Probably thinks this is the greatest gift he could give a young, hormone driven man. A beautiful young girl who is property...who is forced to do his every whim. I don't want that. That's cruel. That's stupid. That's meaningless." He shook his head violently and smashed his fist down on the table.

"...so...That's why..."
Feb 29, 2012 8:03 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu see's how sad and upset he was getting as he talked about his father. He hand slowly moves over to his hand, and lays over his fist. She then looks at him smiling. "I understand... I am sorry about your father... I wish he would talk to, or even see you more."
Feb 29, 2012 8:07 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew shook his head. "It's not that big a deal...I haven't seen him in ages anyway...he probably wouldn't recognize me even if he saw me...to him, money equals affection." He paused for a moment, then turned back. "Anyway, I think I've answered your question. Congratulations on your first victory, and welcome to the family." He smiled, genuinely this time.

"Guess I better show you where you'll be working now...and what your normal duties will entail...thanks for the game." He smiled and stood up.
Feb 29, 2012 8:11 PM
Apr 2010
"I see..." Nanu looks at him and smiles. "Thank you. You have a nice home." Stands up and brushes her dress down.
Feb 29, 2012 8:15 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew nods. "Yeah...nice...Anyway, this way." He takes you on a tour of the house, and gives you the list of duties usual to a maid. Cooking, cleaning, waking him up with breakfast ready at no later than 8:30 AM, getting the mail, the paper, greeting guests as they arrive, cleaning after they go, working the cash register, etc.

"So...do you understand everything?"
Feb 29, 2012 8:19 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu follows him. She takes the list of duties and looks at them as she walks and listen to him. She walks into him as she reads the list of duties. "Sorry." She backs away quickly then bows to you. "I'm sorry.. and yes I do understand.."
Feb 29, 2012 8:23 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew nods. "Good, then I'll see you in the morning...I'm going to go sleep. Good night, good game. Maybe we'll play another tomorrow."
Feb 29, 2012 8:24 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu nods. "Okay. Good night sir." Bows
Feb 29, 2012 8:26 PM

Jun 2010
*Matthew retires for the evening*

(K I've got to go start studying for an exam now. I'll be back on tomorrow or possibly later tonight. Post how you would enter Matthew's room the following morning and I'll get back to you asap)
Feb 29, 2012 8:43 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu looks around herself after Matthew leaves. "This is home now.."

The next morning Nanu was awake at 6:30am and starting with her duties. She walked outside and got the mail and paper staying outside for a minute to enjoy the scenery. "Beautiful.." Walks back inside. She goes to the kitchen and puts the mail and paper on the counter. "Breakfast hm.." She walks over to the refrigerator and looks through it. Takes out some eggs and orange juice. "I wonder what he would like..." She makes him breakfast then puts the food on plates and onto the table. Puts the glass of juice on the table as well. Nanu then walks out of kitchen and starts to walks to Matthew's room. She softly knocks on his door. "Matthew.."

(okay, done. hope it's okay)
Mar 1, 2012 8:53 AM

Jun 2010
A low groan is heard in response. As Nanu opens the door, she sees Matthew still in bed, covered in his blanket, his face buried in a pillow, and still quite asleep. The room is spacious, with a large bed in the middle. Book cases line the walls and off in the corner is a desktop.

Though the floor is a bit messy, cards strewn all over the place and some dirty laundry here and there, it is still quite easy to work ones way through with a clear path to the bed.
Mar 1, 2012 1:45 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu smiles when she see's Matthew sleep. She slowly and carefully walks into the room watching where she stepped, as she stands at the end of the bed and looked at the sleeping boy. "Matthew.. It's morning.."
Mar 1, 2012 2:27 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew shifts a little in his sleep, almost like he's waving her off. "Fi- more minutes..." he mumbles groggily.
Mar 1, 2012 2:32 PM
Apr 2010
She looks at him and smiles slightly. "But sir you have to get up.." Nanu lightly pulled the sheets down off of him.
Mar 1, 2012 2:34 PM

Jun 2010
He struggles to keep the sheets up but they fall down easily, at which point he suddenly sits up, fully alert, almost as if he was in a panic. Mattew glanced around the room quickly taking in his surroundings before rolling off the bed with a thump. "OW!"
Mar 1, 2012 2:37 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu gasped when he fell off the bed, she ran to his side. "Matthew are you okay?.." She reaches out her hand and touches his shoulder.
Mar 1, 2012 2:45 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew sits up rubbing the back of his head. "Owww..." For the first time, he actually notices Nanu as she's touching his shoulder. He backs up quickly, "What? Who are you??!? How did you get ---- oh..." a sudden dawning realization comes to him. "Oh...it's just you Nanu. Sorry about that. Could you hand me a shirt?" he points to the other side of the bed where a pile of various t-shirts are casually piled up.
Mar 1, 2012 2:49 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu was frightened by him as he did not realize who she was. As he finally regained his memory of her she smiled kindly. "Of course.." Nanu turns and walks away from you, walking around his bed to the pile of shirts. She grabbed a shirt from the top of the pile and walked back over to him. "Here you go."
Mar 1, 2012 2:55 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew takes the shirt and puts it on easily. He stretches a bit, then cricks his neck. "Good morning Nanu. Sorry I'm a little groggy in the morning...what time is it?"
Mar 1, 2012 2:57 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu smiles and bows her head a little. "Good morning sir. It's okay.. It is 8:00am sir."
Mar 1, 2012 3:00 PM

Jun 2010
His eyes widen. "8:00 AM? Awww man...I'm missing out on a half hour of sleep!!" He looks wistfully back at the bed then shakes his head... "Well...it's ok I guess...I'll just make it up later. Do you have breakfast?"
Mar 1, 2012 3:03 PM
Apr 2010
She looks at him, feeling upset with herself for waking him up to early. "I am sorry sir.." She bows to him then stands up and looks at him. "Yes I do. It is on the table down stairs.."
Mar 1, 2012 3:07 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew grins a bit then waves his finger cheekily, "ah, ah ah...that's two mistakes already Nanu. You're supposed to bring it up to me. Remember it! I won't be so lenient tomorrow." He laughs. "Ah well, let's go see what you made." He steps towards the door doing a few arm rolls stretching his body out.
Mar 1, 2012 3:09 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu looks at her feet, feeling sad as she hears the mistakes she has already made. "I am sorry sir. I will do better tomorrow.." She follows him to the door, still hanging her head.
Mar 1, 2012 3:14 PM

Jun 2010
He grins back. "It's fine, it's fine. I'm just joking around. It's your first day. I'd be surprised if you got everything perfect." He laughs as he walks down to the kitchen to see what Nanu is offering.
Mar 1, 2012 3:19 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu's face lightens up a little by his words, she then smiles as she walks with him. "I-I hope you like it sir.."
Mar 1, 2012 3:20 PM

Jun 2010
(What did Nanu make?)
Mar 1, 2012 5:17 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu stood by the table and looked at the food she had prepared for Matthew. Eggs, bacon, toast were on a plate next to a glass of juice and milk. She looked at Matthew hoping he was pleased with the breakfast she had made for him.
Mar 1, 2012 6:44 PM

Jun 2010
"A simple, but well made breakfast. It looks good!"
He sits down and digs in. A smile spreads across his face. "Nanu...this is really good! You're a good cook, you know that?"

He laughed and heartily dug into the plate, quickly devouring its contents, only pausing long enough to take some quick draughts from his glasses.
Mar 1, 2012 6:51 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu smiles happily at his words as he eats the food. "No I did not know sir. Thank you." She bows her head a little and smiles as he continues to eat
Mar 1, 2012 7:22 PM

Jun 2010
Finishing the last bite and swig of orange juice, Matthew sighs contentedly.
He nods to Nanu as if expecting her to know what to do, as he puts down his glass and silverware and stands up from the table. He stands to one side and begins stretching again watching to she how she'd perform in this situation.
Mar 1, 2012 7:34 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu smiles as he finishes then notices him nodding to her. She looks at him confused but then starts to gather up the dishes from the table hoping that this is what he meant for her to do. She walks over to the sink and puts the dishes down.
Mar 1, 2012 8:02 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew nodded approvingly. "Where is the mail...and the paper? Gotta keep posted."
Mar 1, 2012 8:05 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu puts the dish down and grabs a towel drying her hands off. She then turns around to him and points towards the counter. "They are right there Sir."
Mar 1, 2012 8:29 PM

Jun 2010
Matthew picked up the mail, leafing through it quickly, and found nothing of major interest. He picked up the paper, instantly turned to the funnies, reading them over quickly. "So...Nanu. Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?"
Mar 1, 2012 8:32 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu went back to cleaning the dishes as he checked the mail and looked at the paper. As she cleaned she heard his question and gave him a quick answer. "Yes I did. I am fine." She continued cleaning the dishes not turning to look at him as he spoke.
Mar 1, 2012 8:50 PM

Jun 2010
"Good...How are you feeling this morning? Healthy? Oh...that's right." He put the paper down. "Have you ever gone swimming?"
Mar 1, 2012 8:53 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu put the last dish on the drying rack and took a towel to her hands drying them. She turns and looks at him shaking her head. "I have been, but I don't have time today.."
Mar 1, 2012 10:13 PM

Jun 2010
"Very well then. Guess I'll leave you to your duties then...I'll see you at 7 for dinner."
Mar 1, 2012 10:17 PM
Apr 2010
Nanu bows to Matthew then after she stands up and walks out of the kitchen. She walks down the stairs and looks at the list of duties to do. She stops at the bottom of the stairs and lets out a sigh. ...Where do I even start.....This is not home... Nanu walked down a hall looking around.
Mar 2, 2012 10:27 AM

Jun 2010
Matthew picked up and leafed through the mail again, taking a closer look this time. He found something addressed to him in a simple script, one he didn't recognize, he opened the letter and began to read as he walked to the front desk to greet some of the patrons of the resort.
Mar 2, 2012 10:33 AM
Apr 2010
Nanu cleaned as she explored the resort. She soon came to a window looking out over the beach. She stopped for a moment and look out. A smile slowly showed on her face as she looked at all the beautiful scenery.
Mar 2, 2012 11:26 AM

Jun 2010
Matthew waited at the front desk as usual. Business was slower now and he had a chance to read the mail that had come in. He stretched and leaned back in his chair leafing through it until he got back to the letter from before in the unknown script, which he read through again.
Mar 2, 2012 11:33 AM
Apr 2010
Nanu continued cleaning through the resort. She let out a long sigh a relife knowing she was finally done cleaning. Nanu walked to the front desk and looked at you as you lean back relaxed in the chair. "Sir I am done cleaning inside."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Makura's Mansion [Main story] ( 1 2 )

Fallen_Saint - Oct 7, 2013

81 by Fallen_Saint »»
Jan 9, 2014 5:52 AM

Sticky: » Slave Creation

naruto-Chan - Oct 1, 2010

30 by Nara_Vanity »»
Nov 23, 2013 3:55 PM

» woulf dine kibas home ( 1 2 )

gunslinger90 - Sep 29, 2013

50 by gunslinger90 »»
Oct 15, 2013 9:07 PM

Sticky: » slaves/maids looking for master

45 by Fallen_Saint »»
Oct 7, 2013 9:19 AM

Sticky: » Master Creation

24 by Fallen_Saint »»
Oct 7, 2013 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.