MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Why did you choose that MAL username you have now?

Pages (6) « 0.6 1.6 [2.6] 3.6 4.6 » ... Last »
03-01-12, 6:42 PM

i use this same username for everything heh
but i guess it has more relation to this site more then anywhere :o

its a combination of Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew and Luchia from Mermaid Melody, my first two animes!

03-01-12, 7:00 PM

Well Ever since I've watched HOTD, this has been my username for awhile even though I'm personally scared of zombies in real life, not in anime though. so uhhh to face my fears?

03-01-12, 7:04 PM

Zoml3ie said:
Well Ever since I've watched HOTD, this has been my username for awhile even though I'm personally scared of zombies in real life, not in anime though. so uhhh to face my fears?

I'm scared of zombies too man :].
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.

03-01-12, 7:13 PM

At first it was gonna be just "The Narrator" but it always seem to get taken by someone else, so I had to add the "Taku" (Japanese version of my nickname) part.

Been using it for all my accounts.
"There is nothing that my Zankantou can't cleave"

03-01-12, 7:20 PM

Word play of "Deceptikons" the enemy from Transformers and a word from my native language that means to "Jerk off".

03-01-12, 7:39 PM

Bloodcalibur said:
Zoml3ie said:

I'm scared of zombies too man :].

Cool :)

03-01-12, 8:52 PM

Just a random name I chose to use. It has no significance or meaning to me.
Sure God's all powerful, but does he have lips?

03-01-12, 9:16 PM

i was bored and im a guys so thats how i picked my name ^^ muahahha XD
I desire money. Not because I am poor or because I am greedy. It is because with money I will gain power and with that power I will be able to change the world.

03-01-12, 10:18 PM

Just because it sounds cool, I guess. I like to have "x" in my nickname and my previous nicknames had "x" in them too.

"Life is always a continuation of unpreparedness" - Evangline A.K. McDowell

03-01-12, 10:39 PM

M N are my initials and Egypt is where I come from.

03-01-12, 11:29 PM

From Vampire Hunter D
My first name starts with a D
Changed vampire -> noob

and i always used it ever since I've "created" it.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

03-02-12, 12:31 AM

Because Stunfisk is amazing of course.

03-02-12, 1:04 AM

Because it was the name of my ex-band. :)

03-02-12, 1:14 AM

Deceptikolz said:
Word play of "Deceptikons" the enemy from Transformers and a word from my native language that means to "Jerk off".

Wait.. What?

03-02-12, 1:22 AM

I made this username when I used to play on byond.com and after a while I ended up using it for everything
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?

03-02-12, 1:24 AM

Rawrol said:
Deceptikolz said:

Wait.. What?

I'm curious now too LOL

03-02-12, 1:48 AM

octal was the name of my solo music project - 9 for me being born in the ninth month, plus a lucky # - also, don't think octal was available...............

03-02-12, 2:34 PM

All the other ones I tried were taken, which made me seriously question my creativity.

03-02-12, 8:28 PM

Started using this username in 1998-2000. Been using for everything I could since.

03-02-12, 8:43 PM

I use this username for mostly everything. That way, people who know me can know me instantly on other sites unless of course someone has the name already. I've rarely had that happen though.

03-02-12, 8:52 PM

Kami means god in japan, so I just used the closest think I can think of (or could use) which was Kamiyou

03-03-12, 3:23 AM

Kamiyou said:
Kami means god in japan, so I just used the closest think I can think of (or could use) which was Kamiyou
It means god. And hair. And paper.

If you wrote it in kanji it would be clear, this way...who knows what you want it to mean.

03-03-12, 3:45 AM

Meri said:
Kamiyou said:
It means god. And hair. And paper.

If you wrote it in kanji it would be clear, this way...who knows what you want it to mean.

Oh shit. You gonna take that from her Kamiyou? =X

/foreverinstigating.jpg
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

03-03-12, 4:28 AM

I got my username by combining Tundra + Lea (latin for lioness) and the numbers are just the month and day of my birthday :D i've been using it for everything :3

03-03-12, 5:46 AM

I used Denmark because he is one of my favorite characters in Hetalia and -chan to kind of say I'm a girl. Crappy inspiration yes, but still
Banner.jpg

03-03-12, 6:07 AM

Divy is what all my friends know me as and me being the terribly unoriginal person I am, I just used it as my forum name o.o
“I’m tired of all the nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want – an adorable pancreas?”

03-03-12, 6:28 AM

108s refers to a Suikoden-based username on a mobile site and 9001 is really just padding. (or is it?)

03-03-12, 6:43 AM

Gaichi.. hmm I think I just think something randomly :P

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

03-03-12, 6:53 AM

This was my very first email. I've been using it on everything else ever since. I mean, come on. What are the chances that you'll match a username with a random Pokémon and six random numbers with someone else?

03-03-12, 9:42 AM

Eh...? I like sheep I guess ._ .?

I really don't know why.
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .

03-03-12, 9:46 AM

hyakushikimaru:

"hyaku shiki" is a mobile suit from series mobile suit zeta gundam. I once saw zeta gundam specials where there were SD gundams posing as samurai in ancient japan. The hyakushiki was a shinobi, and in japan the suffix "maru" i had seen at the end of many names of weapons.

so thinking of tht ninja i added "maru" to hyaku shiki and that was how i named myself.
tht probably was not proper japanese lol

03-03-12, 11:25 AM

Tracer is part of my Gamertag. I don't really know why I picked senpai though.
Speed is Life - 1st I.D... patch on my shoulder.

gunfacts.info

03-03-12, 12:12 PM

Assassin is from Assassin's Creed, and 9399 is because my father had 9399 in his username... I donno why.

03-03-12, 1:31 PM

No idea. Armiga was just a word I thought up.

I think I might have got it from Amiga as in the game console.. 21? No idea.

03-03-12, 2:00 PM

I like Berserk and I like the Band of the Hawk. I also like the word Glorious and found it fitting.

03-03-12, 2:01 PM

My middle name is Damien and I like Ryou from Yu-gi-oh.

03-03-12, 3:32 PM

Sunnyjlight has been my username fro quite a while now, I use it in nearly all my accounts online.

Okay so my real name is Sanjay (people pronounce it at Sunjay), and the name is a play on words from the Sunny D orange drink name

Hense SunnyJLight.

03-03-12, 8:06 PM

Can you prove that cows don't have four fangs?

Yes? Well I don't want to hear it. D:<

03-03-12, 8:17 PM

ProdiGene=Prodigy+Gene. Basically, it stands for a prodigy who got it's characteristic property and identity from his parents' genes.

03-03-12, 8:22 PM

best song

03-03-12, 10:06 PM

It's my gamer tag... and a play on my first name.
Not Found (aka 404)

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, or must not exist ...

... but you're always welcome to search for it.

03-03-12, 10:28 PM

Flaky from Happy Tree Friends series. My favorite character as well besides Flippy and The Mole.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

03-03-12, 10:38 PM

Backstory...

One day, two friends and I were playing Halo.

One of my friends(Sam) said, "Wouldn't it be weird if another person showed up and just started playing and we didn't know who they were?"

Me: Yeah, that'd be kind of weird. And they had some sketchy-ass username, like InTheBushes321....

And thus, here we are today.
UUUUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEE

03-03-12, 10:44 PM

Bloodcalibur said:
And having grown up in the East Flatbush area of Brooklyn, New York, I hate gangs.

gangs are the foundation of freedom. give them a political objective and now you got the Black Panthers or the start of a revolutionary cause. but yes, many gangs do bad things.

FourFangedCow said:
Can you prove that cows don't have four fangs?

Yes? Well I don't want to hear it. D:<

lol ↑↑↓↓↑↑↓↓↑↑↓↓↑↑↓↓old school song↓↓

idipyoudipwedip said:
best song

03-03-12, 11:12 PM

MadScientist said:
Bloodcalibur said:
And having grown up in the East Flatbush area of Brooklyn, New York, I hate gangs.

gangs are the foundation of freedom. give them a political objective and now you got the Black Panthers or the start of a revolutionary cause. but yes, many gangs do bad things.

I'll specify then.

I hate the $lob$, krabs, latin cunts, flakes, and any immature, childish criminal organization (which would exclude the Russian Mafia and the likes).

Translation:

03-04-12, 12:17 AM

Its the name I use for everything.

03-04-12, 12:28 AM

@Bloodcalibur
if you arent part of any gangs, then that was a pretty childish thing right there to use insults like slobs and krabs and to even slice the S on the slobs. If you werent part of any gangs, then there would be no reason to use terms such at those. Never heard of this gang term though "flakes" and "Folk".. maybe an east coast thing?.. And russian mafia? lol what why where lol what?

03-04-12, 12:37 AM

MadScientist said:
@Bloodcalibur
if you arent part of any gangs, then that was a pretty childish thing right there to use insults like slobs and krabs and to even slice the S on the slobs. If you werent part of any gangs, then there would be no reason to use terms such at those. Never heard of this gang term though "flakes" and "Folk".. maybe an east coast thing?.. And russian mafia? lol what why where lol what?

Explain why it's "childish" to sarcastically joke around about silly things such as criminal gangs.

03-04-12, 12:43 AM

Bloodcalibur said:
MadScientist said:
@Bloodcalibur

Explain why it's "childish" to sarcastically joke around about silly things such as criminal gangs. Herp derp.
HerpDerp back at you. It is quite childish when its an insulting word. You dont go dropping the N word around like its nothing do you? And nobody hears sarcasm on the internet 99% of the time mhmm.
And im wondering what a flake is and what excludes the russian mafia from the list and what? they actually out there? maybe an eastcoast thing. Thanx for the info in advance.

03-04-12, 12:48 AM

MadScientist said:
Bloodcalibur said:
MadScientist said:
@Bloodcalibur

Explain why it's "childish" to sarcastically joke around about silly things such as criminal gangs. Herp derp.
HerpDerp back at you. It is quite childish when its an insulting word.

Oh God no, I insulted some silly gang groups, what ever shall I do?

MadScientist said:

You dont go dropping the N word around like its nothing do you?

Actually, we all say '"nigga" to each other around here quite frequently. So yes, yes I do.

MadScientist said:
And nobody hears sarcasm on the internet 99% of the time mhmm.

Excuses.

MadScientist said:
And im wondering what a flake is and what excludes the russian mafia from the list and what? they actually out there? maybe an eastcoast thing. Thanx for the info in advance.

Guess what.

Pages (6) « 0.6 1.6 [2.6] 3.6 4.6 » ... Last »