Forum Settings
Forums

Why did you choose that MAL username you have now?

New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 3, 2012 3:23 AM
Jul 2008
Kamiyou said:
Kami means god in japan, so I just used the closest think I can think of (or could use) which was Kamiyou
It means god. And hair. And paper.

If you wrote it in kanji it would be clear, this way...who knows what you want it to mean.
Mar 3, 2012 3:45 AM

Feb 2012
Meri said:
Kamiyou said:
Kami means god in japan, so I just used the closest think I can think of (or could use) which was Kamiyou
It means god. And hair. And paper.

If you wrote it in kanji it would be clear, this way...who knows what you want it to mean.

Oh shit. You gonna take that from her Kamiyou? =X

/foreverinstigating.jpg
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Mar 3, 2012 5:46 AM

Jul 2009
I used Denmark because he is one of my favorite characters in Hetalia and -chan to kind of say I'm a girl. Crappy inspiration yes, but still
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2012 6:07 AM

Dec 2011
Divy is what all my friends know me as and me being the terribly unoriginal person I am, I just used it as my forum name o.o
“I’m tired of all the nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want – an adorable pancreas?”

Mar 3, 2012 6:28 AM

Mar 2009
108s refers to a Suikoden-based username on a mobile site and 9001 is really just padding. (or is it?)

Mar 3, 2012 6:43 AM

Jul 2011
Gaichi.. hmm I think I just think something randomly :P

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Mar 3, 2012 6:53 AM

Sep 2011
This was my very first email. I've been using it on everything else ever since. I mean, come on. What are the chances that you'll match a username with a random Pokémon and six random numbers with someone else?
Mar 3, 2012 9:42 AM

Mar 2012
Eh...? I like sheep I guess ._ .?

I really don't know why.
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .
Mar 3, 2012 11:25 AM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
Tracer is part of my Gamertag. I don't really know why I picked senpai though.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Mar 3, 2012 12:12 PM

Feb 2012
Assassin is from Assassin's Creed, and 9399 is because my father had 9399 in his username... I donno why.
Mar 3, 2012 1:31 PM
Jun 2011
No idea. Armiga was just a word I thought up.

I think I might have got it from Amiga as in the game console.. 21? No idea.
Mar 3, 2012 2:00 PM

Apr 2011
I like Berserk and I like the Band of the Hawk. I also like the word Glorious and found it fitting.
Mar 3, 2012 3:32 PM
Feb 2011
Sunnyjlight has been my username fro quite a while now, I use it in nearly all my accounts online.

Okay so my real name is Sanjay (people pronounce it at Sunjay), and the name is a play on words from the Sunny D orange drink name

Hense SunnyJLight.
Mar 3, 2012 8:06 PM
Sep 2011
Can you prove that cows don't have four fangs?

Yes? Well I don't want to hear it. D:<
Mar 3, 2012 8:17 PM
Nov 2011
ProdiGene=Prodigy+Gene. Basically, it stands for a prodigy who got it's characteristic property and identity from his parents' genes.
Mar 3, 2012 8:22 PM

Dec 2009
best song
Mar 3, 2012 10:06 PM

Jun 2009
It's my gamer tag... and a play on my first name.
Not Found (aka 404)

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, or must not exist ...

... but you're always welcome to search for it.
Mar 3, 2012 10:28 PM
Jul 2018
Flaky from Happy Tree Friends series. My favorite character as well besides Flippy and The Mole.
Mar 3, 2012 10:38 PM

Jan 2012
Backstory...

One day, two friends and I were playing Halo.

One of my friends(Sam) said, "Wouldn't it be weird if another person showed up and just started playing and we didn't know who they were?"

Me: Yeah, that'd be kind of weird. And they had some sketchy-ass username, like InTheBushes321....

And thus, here we are today.
Lemme smang it girl.
Mar 3, 2012 10:44 PM

Sep 2011
Bloodcalibur said:
And having grown up in the East Flatbush area of Brooklyn, New York, I hate gangs.

gangs are the foundation of freedom. give them a political objective and now you got the Black Panthers or the start of a revolutionary cause. but yes, many gangs do bad things.

FourFangedCow said:
Can you prove that cows don't have four fangs?

Yes? Well I don't want to hear it. D:<

lol ↑↑↓↓↑↑↓↓↑↑↓↓↑↑↓↓old school song↓↓

idipyoudipwedip said:
best song
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
-Migrating to another site-
Update 11/9/2016 - Inactive Over a Year. Logged in to laugh at elections.
Mar 3, 2012 11:12 PM

Feb 2012
MadScientist said:
Bloodcalibur said:
And having grown up in the East Flatbush area of Brooklyn, New York, I hate gangs.

gangs are the foundation of freedom. give them a political objective and now you got the Black Panthers or the start of a revolutionary cause. but yes, many gangs do bad things.

I'll specify then.

I hate the $lob$, krabs, latin cunts, flakes, and any immature, childish criminal organization (which would exclude the Russian Mafia and the likes).

Translation:
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Mar 4, 2012 12:17 AM

Nov 2008
Its the name I use for everything.
Mar 4, 2012 12:28 AM

Sep 2011
@Bloodcalibur
if you arent part of any gangs, then that was a pretty childish thing right there to use insults like slobs and krabs and to even slice the S on the slobs. If you werent part of any gangs, then there would be no reason to use terms such at those. Never heard of this gang term though "flakes" and "Folk".. maybe an east coast thing?.. And russian mafia? lol what why where lol what?
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
Mar 4, 2012 12:37 AM

Feb 2012
MadScientist said:
@Bloodcalibur
if you arent part of any gangs, then that was a pretty childish thing right there to use insults like slobs and krabs and to even slice the S on the slobs. If you werent part of any gangs, then there would be no reason to use terms such at those. Never heard of this gang term though "flakes" and "Folk".. maybe an east coast thing?.. And russian mafia? lol what why where lol what?

Explain why it's "childish" to sarcastically joke around about silly things such as criminal gangs.

Mar 4, 2012 12:43 AM

Sep 2011
Bloodcalibur said:
MadScientist said:
@Bloodcalibur

Explain why it's "childish" to sarcastically joke around about silly things such as criminal gangs. Herp derp.
HerpDerp back at you. It is quite childish when its an insulting word. You dont go dropping the N word around like its nothing do you? And nobody hears sarcasm on the internet 99% of the time mhmm.
And im wondering what a flake is and what excludes the russian mafia from the list and what? they actually out there? maybe an eastcoast thing. Thanx for the info in advance.
Mar 4, 2012 12:48 AM

Feb 2012
MadScientist said:
Bloodcalibur said:
MadScientist said:
@Bloodcalibur

Explain why it's "childish" to sarcastically joke around about silly things such as criminal gangs. Herp derp.
HerpDerp back at you. It is quite childish when its an insulting word.

Oh God no, I insulted some silly gang groups, what ever shall I do?

MadScientist said:

You dont go dropping the N word around like its nothing do you?

Actually, we all say '"nigga" to each other around here quite frequently. So yes, yes I do.

MadScientist said:
And nobody hears sarcasm on the internet 99% of the time mhmm.

Excuses.

MadScientist said:
And im wondering what a flake is and what excludes the russian mafia from the list and what? they actually out there? maybe an eastcoast thing. Thanx for the info in advance.

Guess what.

Mar 4, 2012 1:00 AM

Sep 2011
Bloodcalibur said:
MadScientist said:
Bloodcalibur said:
MadScientist said:
@Bloodcalibur

HerpDerp back at you. It is quite childish when its an insulting word.

Oh God no, I insulted some silly gang groups, what ever shall I do?

MadScientist said:

You dont go dropping the N word around like its nothing do you?

Actually, we all say '"nigga" to each other around here quite frequently. So yes, yes I do.

MadScientist said:
And nobody hears sarcasm on the internet 99% of the time mhmm.

Excuses.

MadScientist said:

Guess what.
why are you getting all mad for? and why are you making this into an argument? youre playing dumb saying Nigga when you know very well i mean the racial slur. Excuses for what? U try too hard.
Mar 4, 2012 1:05 AM

Feb 2012
MadScientist said:
why are you getting all mad for? and why are you making this into an argument? youre playing dumb saying Nigga when you know very well i mean the racial slur. Excuses for what? U try too hard.

I take it you're actually mad and now are trying really hard to save face for being trolled so easily.

Mar 4, 2012 1:10 AM

Sep 2011
Bloodcalibur said:
MadScientist said:

I take it you're actually mad and now are trying really hard to save face for being trolled so easily.

sure..... whatever you say sir.
Mar 4, 2012 1:13 AM

Feb 2012
MadScientist said:
sure..... whatever you say sir.

MadScientist said:
youre playing dumb saying Nigga when you know very well i mean the racial slur. Excuses for what?

Lol.

Mar 4, 2012 1:16 AM

Feb 2012
ry0_kai said:
Bloodcalibur said:

So you're admitting you're just a troll.

To be fair, I owed you this one, since you did the same thing with me at another thread. If that wasn't the case I wouldn't have bothered to point it out... Now we're even.

Trolling one person in one situation does not equate to trolling every time I post.
Herp derp.

Still bad as ever. Still mad as ever =d.

Mar 4, 2012 1:18 AM

Jan 2008
My choice of username ain't no mystery, and might not have a deep meaning. One thing is definitely sure, I ain't changing it. ^.^

I chose Lioness because it was my first ever nickname on the internet. Simple as that. ^.^
Mar 4, 2012 1:20 AM

Jan 2008
ry0_kai said:
3. definition of herp derp on Urban Dictionary: herp derp: Something idiots say. Usually it is supposed to indicate stupidity in somebody else, but the person saying it is usually the dumb one.

I'm not just making stuff up, it's really there :D

Except that Urban Dictionary is a huge joke. xD Not that it bothers me. :P Am just saying it doesn't count as an argument. ^.^
Mar 4, 2012 1:22 AM

Feb 2012
Lioness said:
ry0_kai said:
3. definition of herp derp on Urban Dictionary: herp derp: Something idiots say. Usually it is supposed to indicate stupidity in somebody else, but the person saying it is usually the dumb one.

I'm not just making stuff up, it's really there :D

Except that Urban Dictionary is a huge joke. xD Not that it bothers me. :P Am just saying it doesn't count as an argument. ^.^

Oh snap....

Mar 4, 2012 1:24 AM

Jan 2008
I know that too~ I didn't want too be too direct and say you 2 are spamming. ^.^ (Cos I'm spamming too right now -.-")
Mar 4, 2012 1:24 AM

Feb 2012
This made me seriously laugh louder than half the trolling I've done recently. I'm busy talking to a friend for a couple minutes, then return to this thread and click refresh only to find your response getting completely owned by someone else before I could get to it LOL.

Mar 4, 2012 1:25 AM

Sep 2011
I see bloodcalibur getting into arguments all the time with people. Should just ignore this guy. Should have seen how long he was going at it on the dad shoots laptop thread, he didnt want to quit. He tries way too hard.
Mar 4, 2012 1:28 AM

Jan 2008
MadScientist said:
I see bloodcalibur getting into arguments all the time with people. Should just ignore this guy. Should have seen how long he was going at it on the dad shoots laptop thread, he didnt want to quit. He tries way too hard.

That's not the point. Is my english that bad?? :< My whole point was to indirectly say they're spamming the thread... :/ And now it kind got outta hand so i'm gonna stop posting here before it gets any worse. -.-"
Mar 4, 2012 1:30 AM

Feb 2012
MadScientist said:

All you did was make yourself look more like the actual try-hard here. Herp derp.

Mar 4, 2012 1:31 AM

Feb 2012
ry0_kai said:
well that's actually the point because if you can see, there are numerous threads where this guy started trolling someone and it just got out of hand and became a place for spamming from there on...

Please don't tell the Principal's office.

Mar 4, 2012 1:42 AM

Dec 2011
I really wanted Snow.
But the person who took Snow took Snow and is inactive since 07'
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...@^@

Mar 4, 2012 1:50 AM

Feb 2012
Snowing said:
I really wanted Snow.

Try asking the mods if they can go ahead and switch your names.

That person apparently went inactive the same day they joined and nothing added to their list. It would be really safe to assume that they show no signs of ever putting that account to use.

Mar 4, 2012 2:00 AM

Jan 2012
I wanted a username that sounded simple and neat, so this is the first name that came to my mind while I was listening to music.

Ultimately, I guess its random.
Solo-MaroMar 13, 2012 4:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2012 6:57 AM

May 2010
I switched from my old username to this current one because my name IRL is Spencer.
Mar 4, 2012 7:32 AM

Dec 2011
Kahran Ramsus, or Ramsus for short is one of my favorite characters in my favorite RPG of all time - Xenogears. For those who may not know, Xenogears was a 1998 PS1 game by Square Soft. The same team also got together to work with Namco on Xenosaga (rumored that these games and gears are in the same universe at different timelines), also Xenoblade on Wii.
Mar 4, 2012 7:38 AM

Apr 2011
phongter is a nickname my friend called me way back in high school and been attached to it ever since.

"Enough said."
Mar 4, 2012 12:25 PM

Dec 2011
Bloodcalibur said:
Snowing said:
I really wanted Snow.

Try asking the mods if they can go ahead and switch your names.

That person apparently went inactive the same day they joined and nothing added to their list. It would be really safe to assume that they show no signs of ever putting that account to use.

AYE! Good idea. Bloodcalibur!! I will do that now. *fingers crossed* >,<

Mar 4, 2012 1:16 PM

Dec 2010
I use it everywhere.
Mar 4, 2012 1:48 PM

Feb 2012
I was reading my way through most of all these comments. o.o*
It's a strange habit I have. Liking usernames.
Mar 4, 2012 2:39 PM

Aug 2010
i use it in any social gaming websites i go too..
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Count to OVER 9000! v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 16, 2022

5992 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
1 minute ago

» When was the first time you...? ( 1 2 3 )

UncreatedSong - Jan 25, 2022

146 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
2 minutes ago

» What's your favourite anime from the year above? ( 1 2 )

SnipeStrike - Apr 5

68 by SnipeStrike »»
2 minutes ago

» Name A Country/Region/State/City/Town/Place with the Last Letter. v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 6

458 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
3 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

2027 by R-unknown »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.