MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Another Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Another »» Another Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (22) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Another Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

244 58.10%
4 out of 5: Liked it

102 24.29%
3 out of 5: It was OK

46 10.95%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

17 4.05%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 2.62%
Voters: 420

03-07-12, 4:18 AM

They softnened you up with Akazawa fanservice and chopped you up motorboat style at the end.
If you reply to one of my comments, please PM or write on my wall me so I can read/respond in kind. I won't bite, I promise.

03-08-12, 5:09 PM

So...people can die outside town?
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes

03-12-12, 1:03 PM

You know that's a really nice boat.

03-12-12, 5:52 PM

wasnt so impressed with this ep. it was kinda boring and only somewhat exciting at the end. the misaki fanservice was nice tho ^^
Maleficia said:

lmao. guy swims out to grab a ball, the music to queue the death scene starts playing. he gets run over, blood streaming thru the sea and they even throw in a severed hand and u comment on how nice the boat looks. i like ur style ;D

03-13-12, 6:50 AM

Unfortunately I had already read a spoiler about someone dying because of swimming to far to get an inflatable object, but I didn't expect it to turn out like this. This has been maybe even the creepiest death yet. I'm thinking this was just 'coincidence' and didn't have to do anything with the curse.
Still weird there's even not a mention about the funerals, except for the ones from 15 years ago as that guy said.

Next ep the mysterious mansion, and zombie-Yukari?!

Maleficia said:

Lol. School Days style.

03-13-12, 12:57 PM

Maleficia said:

I have seen this joke far too much since episode 8... V_V

03-13-12, 3:35 PM

This has got to be one of the most gloomy beach scene I've seen. The music playing just didn't match them having fun and you just know something bad was bound to happen. Ouch... he just got ripped apart.

Well even if the mood wasn't great I still laughed a few times, mostly thanks to Izumi. Izumi in a swimsuit, I like it. She's my favorite character now that she has lighten up so much and always thought she looked great.

Preview - what the hell, is that girl who died from the umbrella back!?? Hmm a tape record, wonder if thats the hint the guy left behind.

03-19-12, 7:06 PM

Liinah said:
Beach episodes will never be the same.

If only that was true :(
but it's not, you'll start looking at them like previously the next harem you watch

03-20-12, 2:02 PM

The end of this episode really got me pumped up and wishing for more, but i got go to college now, damn.

03-21-12, 4:16 AM

It's good how the beach episode avoided becoming a blatant, total fanservice fest. It's also not so bad to see the characters enjoying themselves once in a while. Everything was surprisingly smooth sailing... until someone died horribly at the end.

So much for that short psychological breather for them, it seems there may be no safe place anymore. The character who just died was also someone I've never really noticed before this episode.

03-25-12, 7:47 PM

nathanr said:
Liinah said:
Beach episodes will never be the same.

If only that was true :(
but it's not, you'll start looking at them like previously the next harem you watch

LOL!

almost makes you forget that a student got impaled by an umbrella and teacher suicide...almost.

03-27-12, 11:59 PM

The wind blowing heavily is a sign of impending death.

03-30-12, 11:14 PM

LOL beach episode, where you been? :D

Anyways, I really enjoyed this episode. It was very peaceful excluding the ending. Didn't even know who the dude was so it wasn't too bad! Knew the instant the ball landed in the water something bad was going to happen though.

04-02-12, 2:14 AM

Oh dear.

Mei.

In a swimsuit.

BTW - Happy Tree Friends anyone? XD
MyAnimeRecommendation

Mandalorian Space Marine in a Battletech Mech = overkill.

I iz LOGH fanboy! WAAAAAGH!!! MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!!!!!

04-02-12, 4:20 PM

"we should be safe outside town"
yeah sure! somebody totaly didnt get rammed by a boat

04-03-12, 12:52 PM

LOL YEAH GUISE EVEN THOUGH I'VE FELT WEEK AND SICK ALL DAY IMMA GO SWIM OUT A COUPLE MILES FROM SHORE TO GET A STUPID CHEAP BALL WHILE THERE'S A STRONG CURRENT.

He definitely thought that one through.

04-03-12, 11:33 PM

Christ this show is bad

04-08-12, 7:20 AM

Im willing to bet the class from 15 years ago sacrificed someone at the shrine to stop the killings making them eventually lose there memories of that day because of its atrocity.

04-09-12, 8:56 AM

Dam i thought they would be safe after they left the town but in the end someone still died. Still the ball went REALLY deep personally i dont think he should have gone and take it . Also do they not have those float things that block the sea so you do not swim so deep and ships cannot come inside there? Maybe its just my country but that is really dangerous. Ouch... poor guy

Awesome Sig by Lailide

04-14-12, 6:41 AM

justinas said:
Oh the moeness of Mei being scared of octopus.

My thought process for the last minutes:

• Oh, a storm, here we go.
  • It's a goddamn ball, and here's a storm that's obviously not natural, why are you fucking going into the sea?
  • Okay, he drowns, but it wouldn't be Another without gore. Some shark must be coming up.
  • Oh well, a motorboat will do just fine

And yeah, preview is epic.

All my thoughts and feelings, you have described them.

Once the mofo got in the water, I knew he was gonna die.
[img]http://static.tumblr.com/cecphms/32Zn2utkf/mik.gif[/img]
| chuunibyou ren | inaire | kill la kill | kurobas 2 |
| noragami | nagiasu | shingeki no kyoujin

anime | manga

Pages (22) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices