MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mirai Nikki (TV) »» Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

267 75.85%
4 out of 5: Liked it

62 17.61%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 3.98%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 1.42%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 1.14%
Voters: 352

02-27-12, 12:50 AM

GrimiReaper said:
At least there was some good fan service. It's not often you get to see a female version of the Stay Puff Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters.

This made me so ROFL! I still can't stop. Too funny.

On that note I will mention something of that part.

Unlike many people think in the manga part in the spoiler
11th is actually very very gentleman. He has a hidden side to him. THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF
they removed it. Cause it's the only part where they show 11th is not as asshole he appears. Curse you staff, you had to include some stuff that could have been done in the BDs.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

02-27-12, 12:50 AM

another great episode - this one had more plot twists than you could keep track of - this show is one of the very few anime i can think of that manages to surprise on an almost weekly basis - truly great! loved the fact this was an almost all minene episode - can't get enough of her!!!

02-27-12, 12:57 AM

So many delicious scenes with Minene, I'm really satisfied with the episode. Not to mention we have finally arrived to the upgraded Yukiteru. 5/5, probably my favorite Mirai Nikki episode so far.

02-27-12, 1:13 AM

Damn violence censors are worse than ecchi censors. i wish i wouldv known itd be so heavily censored before i got hooked so i couldv just waited for blu ray.

other than that it was a good episode.

02-27-12, 1:31 AM

Good episode! I wonder what Murmur's real purpose is...
Its really sad that there is no Mirai Nikki next week :(

02-27-12, 2:36 AM

OS_Christina706 said:
Its really sad that there is no Mirai Nikki next week :(
Did I miss something? Why would it not air next week?
Fuzzx said:
Damn violence censors are worse than ecchi censors. i wish i wouldv known itd be so heavily censored before i got hooked so i couldv just waited for blu ray.
It's cause the TV cannot show details like that. Boards of censorship. I was going to give the manga version, guess I will do it now in the spoiler (NSFW)
and that is the reason they censored it.

Another example of details in regards to it is from Blood-C BDs (NSFW):
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture16/7b31f259.gif
stuff like that forget it! It's too detailed for public TV.

02-27-12, 2:44 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
Fuzzx said:
It's cause the TV cannot show details like that. Boards of censorship. I was going to give the manga version, guess I will do it now in the spoiler (NSFW)

lol yea i understand the reason for censorship. also its not always just because of TV regulations but its an excellent marketing tactic giving more incentive to buy the BD's. just saying it really sucks :(

02-27-12, 3:01 AM

Fuzzx said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Fuzzx said:

Another example of details in regards to it is from Blood-C BDs (NSFW):
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture16/7b31f259.gif
stuff like that forget it! It's too detailed for public TV.

lol yea i understand the reason for censorship. also its not always just because of TV regulations but its an excellent marketing tactic giving more incentive to buy the BD's. just saying it really sucks :(

I agree for I also saw the gore changes in the BDs so far of this series. It's more explicit indeed in the "Sacred Eye" arc. I shall leave it at that.

02-27-12, 3:10 AM

This show is all around. I dunno what to think of it anymore.

I still kinda like it, but hell, is it confusing with all of its apprentices and diaries and stuff. Guess I'll read the manga after the show ends to connect few things that happened.

02-27-12, 4:27 AM

Was planning to collect bds anyway, so i don't care much about censorship. :D

I'm wondering what Deus do to Minene, but i guess we will know soon in th next episode. :D

02-27-12, 4:42 AM

That went pretty fast. Nishijima was such a boss.

02-27-12, 6:13 AM

it was like i was seeing Miroku all over again. <33333
good episode!

02-27-12, 6:22 AM

look like now indeed this is turning to what best way to say yea all or nothing now.

mayor 11th going to shoot yet yuki save “yuno” why yuno is yuno so yea yuki still want yuno.
few days later 9th get info from Nishijima on mayor 11th.
reveal mayor 11th want make city full of diary owners with 8th server (cue brain bleach for 8th service) but spread on super comp.
9th try to make go boom but denied on run yet rescue by Nishijima.
who want 9th to get married, sword the cake, & a baby yea 9th reaction total pink shock.
9th try to blow place again but capture with flashback with her bread.
once again Nishijima to rescue kaboom server.
but part of it got in yea now people got dairy owner.
mur mur & deus watching looking at it goes give deus know mur mur is up to something.
9th & Nishijima got help from aru by sending in those 3 with own jobber batch of dairy.
yet notice two more super comp (at least it not Venjix) so wonder to do.
9th let her mr & mrs. squirrel go to safety give misses already “on the way” & Nishijima still want 9th.
next day after scope 9th figure out mayor 11th dairy.
9th meet deus give quick gut buster for 9th.
then reveal deus & 11th we’re also mix before give include making of all the dairy.
so 9th idea spread random blah to distract 11th.
it work but 11th had another back-up plan.
during with 9th lose a hand, those 3 got caught, & Nishijima too give he shield himself for 9th.
yet just who came in yuki & yuno during yuno go crazy gun shots.
& yea another plan let go used 11th people as plan.

ok yea now i guess we’re so going more mu ha ha ha.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

02-27-12, 6:23 AM

great

02-27-12, 6:26 AM

Wow, that was fast but good!!!
So, the Future Diaries were an idea from 11th???I didn't expect that...

Also, MineneXNishijima scene FTW..That made me lol so hard

Oh, Yukki you're still a badass and nooo Nishijima is dead :(

02-27-12, 6:37 AM

Where's Akise? I'm pretty interested in how strong his future diary is.

Other than that, it's good to see that the series is going back to its' usual awesomeness after so many cringeworthy episodes. For me at least.

02-27-12, 7:38 AM

It needed more Yuno... Well I like Minene too :3

Good episode 4/5

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

02-27-12, 7:47 AM

i enjoyed this episode a whole lot, poor Nishijima, it makes me sad seeing him dead, and Minene has lost another body part...
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

02-27-12, 8:46 AM

Six episodes left so we can expect it to finished as everybody would want it. Everything will be explained, let's hope for it ; D.

Anyway, new Yuki is so fucking amazing. From the start I never expected things to turn this way. This anime keeps shocking me like Guilty Crown.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

02-27-12, 10:33 AM

This makes no fucking sense at all. Marriage proposal while attempting to escape from enemy grounds for no fucking reason?
Nishijima said earlier in the episode he will no longer cooperate, but suddenly he does it again?
Yuki just killed Nishi but Minene is like "oh i dont care just go along with it" despite almost going crazy when he was shot?
Not to mention Yuki's sudden change for absolutely no reason but the killing of his **** father who just killed his mother?
This is fucking ridiculous

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices