Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2012 9:11 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another excellent episode and it was action based but also nice background info on Minene. What I am most happy about is the following,

OMG YES! The marriage part was the best Nishijima x Minene ever in the whole series! Along with cake cutting and baby popping out in the spoiler
whom gave me a good laugh, I must say that it was very satisfying. I am big shipper of them TBH.

As mostly can see Yuno was pretty gullible of believing Yuno is just Yuno but that’s how he changed. Personally what 11th wanted to do really got me baffled but also it might make him surpass Okabe from Steins Gate. I always saw 111th as a dark-side to Okabe. In any case 11th’s ambitions must be stopped else the world is in Chaos.

About the fan service, there was some but the best is left to the BDs The list says more.
  • Minene’s fan service in the spoiler
    is obviously censored and you can see how it looks like in the episode 5 thread. Links to what they did in the uncensored version to her.

Suffice to say I have the manga version uncensored in the spoiler (NSFW)
    no details though. I also think the angles are better in the manga.

• OMG MY EYES! OH MY EYES! Of 8th in the spoiler
    *sigh* they had to put it. Of all the shit they cut, they had to put that! My eyes once again and yeah same reaction in the manga.

So expect shit to really pick more now. Twists and mindfucks a plenty. Also Minene was nice this episode. I can also say 8th was weird in this episode too. To cooperate after what 11th did? Really 8th? More later.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the spoiler
some nice ones of Yuno, Minene and 11th.

GIFs of Yuno done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=408125
Including sigs and avys.
Yumekichi11Feb 26, 2012 6:13 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 26, 2012 9:23 AM

Apr 2010
Damn, very fast episode. They adapted 4.5 chapters if I'm not mistaken.
Feb 26, 2012 9:42 AM

Oct 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
Damn, very fast episode. They adapted 4.5 chapters if I'm not mistaken.
No choice considering how many episodes are left, a rush may be inevitable but Yuki still kicked ass! *jumps up and down* due Yuki's continuous OVER 9000 evolution that still shows no stopping. I mean killing more people, cooler weapons and most of cool expressions of Yuki. What can one ask more of him?

I still WTF at 8th. So much shit happens to her in like a flash. Anyway this episode was all over and it was good.

Feb 26, 2012 9:49 AM

Apr 2010
Yeah, but at this pace they'll finish this arc faster than I expected.. are they really planning to give the final arc more episodes? Bugs me. We'll see how this turns out.
Feb 26, 2012 10:03 AM

Oct 2010
heiismyhusbando said:
Yeah, but at this pace they'll finish this arc faster than I expected.. are they really planning to give the final arc more episodes? Bugs me. We'll see how this turns out.
They could but what is more WTF is that BDs will have more. We won't really know the end result till the BDs come out and all of them. I believe they did OVA alternatives in Samurai Girls as an example so it may well be that this series will have more itself in the BDs.

Feb 26, 2012 11:03 AM

Sep 2009
Yeah. Five chapters(some parts were cut but nothing to serious). But 11th arc was to long in the manga IMHO. It could easely be merged.
Feb 26, 2012 11:22 AM

Oct 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
But 11th arc was to long in the manga IMHO. It could easely be merged.
Same here and the ROFL is that I found extending even as I am reading it but the info is nice as extra. Yeah they should put that in the BDs if they want.

Feb 26, 2012 2:55 PM

Aug 2008
So we have pretty much an entire episode for Minene... that's cool.

Lol, Minene kept moving even though she lost an arm. Oh my... but then again, this is Mirai Nikki. I can't expect things to make sense anymore. And that mayor guy is hardcore.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 26, 2012 3:26 PM

Feb 2012
I'm just going to predict what people will complain about with this episode:

Why did John only shoot once?
Why was the proposal so poorly timed?
Where did the proposal come from?
Why does Yuki and Yuno have machine guns?
How did Yuki and Yuno get away in the beginning?

Did I cover the major ones? Okay.

For the record, the manga showed the two running away from the scene (and there are some other stuff that was cut from the manga in this episode). I guess that's not the greatest answer, but they ran away on foot in the beginning, and that's the official answer.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Feb 26, 2012 4:11 PM

Jun 2011
Well, some of the details are skipped. Maybe they'll be added it Blu-ray?

Is Mirai Nikki really that bloody that the killing scenes have to be censored?

The censors are so distributing.

So intense at the end, I like it. (Or maybe I just enjoy seeing people kill in anime) >_>

Yuki and Yuno, going on a kill spree.
ShihFeb 26, 2012 4:30 PM
Feb 26, 2012 6:16 PM

Oct 2010
Shih said:
Yuki and Yuno, going on a kill spree.
I would say that Yuno so far did one heck of a spree in the following,

and I can safely say that Yuki did his part too but we did not see it at all. In the manga it shows but not in this episode.

Well I am happy of Yuno cause I have been waiting for a machine gun girl for a while and I got it in this series. I have a thing for girls with machine guns firing like Yuno does. So I am glad they made it nice.

Feb 26, 2012 7:14 PM

Feb 2012
Even though it was pretty fast paced, I'm glad all this got covered. It was actually a pretty amusing episode. I loved Minene's take on what marriage is. xD

YOU WANT TO MAKE ME HAVE YOUR BABIES?!
Feb 26, 2012 7:26 PM
Dec 2011
It was a rather an amusing as well as a sad episode. Finally, I thought that 3 is going to get something and this happens. (Though I expected it but still -_-)
It had it's moments and the fan service was pretty decent as well. ;P
Loved Yuno's rapid fire attack! XD
All in all, a pretty good episode.
Mirrai Nikki has gotten way better ever since Yukki became BRAVE! ^_^
And to people asking if it was the last episode then it wasn't. Are you crazy??
It's got 5-6 more episodes left and I bet they're awesome.
Feb 26, 2012 7:28 PM

Nov 2011
It was too rushed but...
It was a nice episode. Nice to see how they summed up the most important parts and it flowed rather well for being 4.5 manga chapters.

I still need more squirrels tho B(.
sakaFeb 29, 2012 11:48 PM
Feb 26, 2012 7:35 PM

May 2010
was not rushed at all it was fast paced and they had todo it so no choice there, and if u ppl think the anime is brutal and gory...well think again and read the manga just to compare.
Feb 26, 2012 7:44 PM
Nov 2010
Flawfinder said:
I'm just going to predict what people will complain about with this episode . . .

-Don't forget the ring and the paper bag part that was left out from the manga, kinda important as it's the only foreshadowing for what comes next.
-Let's see....They left out a whole chapter that explained Minene's past with Nishijima at the same time you learn about her past, motivation for wanting to win the game and how she got her diary. Good stuff there.
-Hmm.....I think that's about it. Well, there is also Yuno shooting people instead of slicing them in half - but that's pretty tough to do even with a really sharp sword so I'll give them that one.

It's important to be thorough when predicting what people will likely complain about. ;)
Feb 26, 2012 7:46 PM

Nov 2009
Amazing episode, really this series hasnt really disappointed me in any episode so far.

Minene was awesome throughout, I didnt figure out his diary until just before she did. Quite an OP Diary Eleventh has if I do say so myself.

Poor Minene keeps losing things she has two of, first her eye, now a hand...half expecting one of her legs to get blown off soon XD;

Nishijima dying was a bit of a downer, really liked how direct he was with Minene this episode and will always be a hero on how he saved her life before Super Yuki saved the day!
Feb 26, 2012 8:03 PM

Dec 2011
Great and amusing episode. Could not figure out what eleventh's diary did until right before ninth did.
The cop was pretty cool. It's a shame he died, especially after asking ninth to marry him and such.
Mao's diary seems fun.

Could have used more Yuno and no-longer-a-bitch Yuki though. The last episode's cliffhanger was unnecessary and annoying, but it's nice to see that Yuki did something and doesn't doubt Yuno for such a stupid reason.
SkelingtonFeb 26, 2012 8:07 PM
Feb 26, 2012 8:09 PM

Dec 2011
Finally an episode dedicated for Ninth!!!
I have been waiting for this! (and 9 is my favorite number too.)

The proposal of Nishijima was out of nowhere. But I guess I like their relationship.
You are a girl too Ninth... you need to be loved.

The combination of Eighth and Eleventh. Damn I was surprised that they spread Future Diary users all over. This has made me love Mirai Nikki again. This is the most interesting arc. But I can't believe Eighth gave in that easily... but I guess she has nothing too lose anymore.

From what I predict, Yukiteru, Yuno, and Ninth will team up against 8th and 11th.
And ooh... I can't believe Deus actually got the idea of Future Diary from 11th and they conspired.
11th, what a crafty fox. Looks like Deus wants Ninth to become the new God instead. I can't help but ponder why Ninth was stabbed?

And may you rest in peace, Nishijima.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2012 8:15 PM

Aug 2011
Holy fucking shit, WHAT an episode. One of the best ones so far.

Nice random proposal there, Nishijima. It's actually really sad how he died protecting Minene though, I thought they were pretty cute together. Hmm, Murmur seems interesting - she's definitely hiding something. I feel like we still should know more about Eighth, we never got into her background or anything. And why is her face so big, is it just because she's fat or something?

Super impressed with the new Yuki. Him and Yuno are amazingly badass, can't wait to see the next episode!
Feb 26, 2012 8:15 PM

Feb 2011
Now that i think about it they still do have quite a bit of material left to cover...i wonder just how fast paced the rest of the episodes are going to be.
Feb 26, 2012 8:19 PM

Dec 2008
oh wow i thought for sure yukki was gonna go back to useless bitch mode after the end of last weeks episode

...yuno still shouldve pulled the damn trigger
Feb 26, 2012 8:32 PM
Dec 2011
11th reminds me of Steve Jobs.
Feb 26, 2012 8:37 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. Amazing how fast Yuuki and Gasai pop up in the episode. I was thinking Yuuki was shoot 9th there.
Feb 26, 2012 9:08 PM

Dec 2009
Yeah it was pretty rushed, but there isn't much choice at this point. That proposal really did come out of nowhere, though I figured he would die this episode >.>.

I still think some of the earlier episodes could've been merged, so that we don't get abrupt character changes now. I still don't see the whole Yuuki being a badass thing as realistic.
Feb 26, 2012 9:19 PM

Feb 2012
7godeohs said:
Flawfinder said:
I'm just going to predict what people will complain about with this episode . . .

-Don't forget the ring and the paper bag part that was left out from the manga, kinda important as it's the only foreshadowing for what comes next.
-Let's see....They left out a whole chapter that explained Minene's past with Nishijima at the same time you learn about her past, motivation for wanting to win the game and how she got her diary. Good stuff there.
-Hmm.....I think that's about it. Well, there is also Yuno shooting people instead of slicing them in half - but that's pretty tough to do even with a really sharp sword so I'll give them that one.

It's important to be thorough when predicting what people will likely complain about. ;)

I'm going by the stuff that people who never read the manga will most likely complain about, and only the major ones related to this episode (I only skimmed through the raw, so I might have missed something). If someone picked apart something like how the bullets didn't go through Nishijima and hit Ninth, which is used in MANY anime, that's just looking for problems to complain about.
Feb 26, 2012 9:27 PM

Dec 2010
One of the best episode so far, i really liked this part in the manga and they are animating it well; its a bit fast paced but that can't be helped considering they still have a lot to cover in the episodes remaining.
Feb 26, 2012 9:31 PM

Feb 2010
it was REALLY rushed, but if they have to rush something im okay with doing it in this episode i guess..

i thought they would like to end with "deus stabbing minnene" cliffhanger, it would be the perfect cliffhanger.
Feb 26, 2012 10:03 PM
Jul 2011
My favourite non-dairy user died. Fuck this! Why do all the bystanders of the Dairy games die QQ?
Feb 26, 2012 10:22 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,FAST PACED!!

I love this part of the manga even that they left some important parts as some say it was well adapted they merge 5 chapters in 1 episode and it was good.

Minene the main this episode to bad they left out she talking about her past but probably they will show it later or in BD's.

I still dont like that Nishijima die...at least i loved his scenes with Minene specially he asking her to marry him....the face Minene did priceless.

Yukki and Yuno already appear next episode its going to be awesome....6 more to go!!
Feb 26, 2012 10:34 PM

Feb 2008
Akashiina said:
It was too rushed but... I just cannot not love them <3 Nishijima and Minene deserve a happy ending. Well they get it but w/e. It was a nice episode. Nice to see how they summed up the most important parts and it flowed rather well for being 4.5 manga chapters.

I still need more squirrels tho B(.

uhhh you might wanna put a certain spoiler tag around a certain part....
Feb 26, 2012 10:38 PM

Feb 2012
Just watched the sub. God, I forgot how cheap 11th is. Deus is a jackass, giving him a huge handicap against everyone else like that. Why the hell did he meet with 11th in secret to design the game anyways? There's playing favorites and then there's fucking giving him the win.
Feb 26, 2012 10:47 PM

Mar 2010
Very poorly directed episode. I don't wanna say it was terrible, but, it was terrible. I didn't understand any of it! They skipped so many scenes and left me asking more questions than I had answers too. Oh, boy. I'm praying that this anime starts to get good again. It has taken an awful plummet in taste and quality than it once started out with. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 26, 2012 10:54 PM

Jan 2011
pretty sweet episode sucks as Minene was getting soft yuki was getting tougher was kinda hoping for her to getting a happy ending! :(,but yuno kicking ass was pretty cool shes already bad enough with blades but now she has one that's meant for killing people lol..

Feb 26, 2012 11:02 PM
Apr 2010
So we go from Yuno isn't Yuno episode 19 ending into pretty much Minene stuff? Dramafuckingwhere. As far as this episode goes, it wasn't terrible but man it's fast. Typical Mirai Nikki leaving me dazed each week.
Feb 26, 2012 11:26 PM

Sep 2007
Ninth for worst terrorist ever. Throwing flashbangs just to end up blinding yourself. Good job. Even in the manga, she wasn't even fazed by the flashbang. Not sure which one is worse.

They're probably saving Ninth's flashback for when

dat fanservice
WasabiFeb 26, 2012 11:30 PM
Feb 26, 2012 11:40 PM
Feb 2012
Am I the only dissapointed that they completely brushed past the cliff hanger from the 19th episode? I've looked forward to this episode more then I have any of the previous ones. And for my patience, all I got was "Yuno is Yuno"?

Atleast there was some good fan service. It's not often you get to see a female version of the Stay Puff Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters.

Feb 26, 2012 11:42 PM

Aug 2010
Man.. I really wish Nishijima lived T^T I never actually thought seriously about him & ninth being together until this episode when ninth was all flustered about marrying him. They would have been such a cute couple D:
I can't wait till next ep though cause Yuki & Yuno are finally here c: I was wondering where they were the whole episode.. LOL.
& I guess at the beginning Yuki has decided to put all his trust into Yuno whether it actaully is her or not o:
Feb 26, 2012 11:57 PM

Jun 2011
God, I love this series sooooo much. Its such a great adaptation of the manga, and this episode was great. I love composed Yukiteru.

I saw something about this taking a break for next week, I hope that's not true.

Feb 27, 2012 12:12 AM

Sep 2011
Lack of Yuno made me a little sad, but it was still nice.
[center]
Feb 27, 2012 12:50 AM

Oct 2010
GrimiReaper said:
At least there was some good fan service. It's not often you get to see a female version of the Stay Puff Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters.

This made me so ROFL! I still can't stop. Too funny.

On that note I will mention something of that part.

Unlike many people think in the manga part in the spoiler
11th is actually very very gentleman. He has a hidden side to him. THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF
they removed it. Cause it's the only part where they show 11th is not as asshole he appears. Curse you staff, you had to include some stuff that could have been done in the BDs.

Feb 27, 2012 12:50 AM

Oct 2011
another great episode - this one had more plot twists than you could keep track of - this show is one of the very few anime i can think of that manages to surprise on an almost weekly basis - truly great! loved the fact this was an almost all minene episode - can't get enough of her!!!
Feb 27, 2012 12:57 AM

Aug 2010
So many delicious scenes with Minene, I'm really satisfied with the episode. Not to mention we have finally arrived to the upgraded Yukiteru. 5/5, probably my favorite Mirai Nikki episode so far.
Feb 27, 2012 1:13 AM

Nov 2010
Damn violence censors are worse than ecchi censors. i wish i wouldv known itd be so heavily censored before i got hooked so i couldv just waited for blu ray.

other than that it was a good episode.
Feb 27, 2012 1:31 AM

Oct 2011
Good episode! I wonder what Murmur's real purpose is...
Its really sad that there is no Mirai Nikki next week :(
Feb 27, 2012 2:36 AM

Oct 2010
OS_Christina706 said:
Its really sad that there is no Mirai Nikki next week :(
Did I miss something? Why would it not air next week?
Fuzzx said:
Damn violence censors are worse than ecchi censors. i wish i wouldv known itd be so heavily censored before i got hooked so i couldv just waited for blu ray.
It's cause the TV cannot show details like that. Boards of censorship. I was going to give the manga version, guess I will do it now in the spoiler (NSFW)
and that is the reason they censored it.

Another example of details in regards to it is from Blood-C BDs (NSFW):
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture16/7b31f259.gif
stuff like that forget it! It's too detailed for public TV.

Feb 27, 2012 2:44 AM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Fuzzx said:
It's cause the TV cannot show details like that. Boards of censorship. I was going to give the manga version, guess I will do it now in the spoiler (NSFW)

lol yea i understand the reason for censorship. also its not always just because of TV regulations but its an excellent marketing tactic giving more incentive to buy the BD's. just saying it really sucks :(
Feb 27, 2012 3:01 AM

Oct 2010
Fuzzx said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Fuzzx said:

Another example of details in regards to it is from Blood-C BDs (NSFW):
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture16/7b31f259.gif
stuff like that forget it! It's too detailed for public TV.

lol yea i understand the reason for censorship. also its not always just because of TV regulations but its an excellent marketing tactic giving more incentive to buy the BD's. just saying it really sucks :(

I agree for I also saw the gore changes in the BDs so far of this series. It's more explicit indeed in the "Sacred Eye" arc. I shall leave it at that.

Feb 27, 2012 3:10 AM

Sep 2008
This show is all around. I dunno what to think of it anymore.

I still kinda like it, but hell, is it confusing with all of its apprentices and diaries and stuff. Guess I'll read the manga after the show ends to connect few things that happened.
Feb 27, 2012 4:27 AM

Dec 2010
Was planning to collect bds anyway, so i don't care much about censorship. :D

I'm wondering what Deus do to Minene, but i guess we will know soon in th next episode. :D
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

363 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 3, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

680 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

264 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 1, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 20, 2011

284 by coldnails »»
Mar 23, 11:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.