MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Aquarion Evol Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aquarion Evol »» Aquarion Evol Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (5) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Aquarion Evol Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

38 67.86%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 21.43%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 8.93%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.79%
Voters: 56

02-27-12, 8:54 AM

Azure-kun said:
Does no one care about Zessica's minor development in this ep?
I care.

It makes me look forward to what will happen to her later on with her growing jealousy.

02-27-12, 8:57 AM

Azure-kun said:

She's got balls

"If you don't want him, I'll take him."

02-27-12, 9:16 AM

Nyron said:
Azure-kun said:

She's got balls

probably future indication when kagura takes mikono and mikono willingly agrees to that dark marriage with him.

zessica will then take amata :P

02-27-12, 9:29 AM

Nyron said:
Azure-kun said:

She's got balls

I loved that part. She is so blunt and straight foward thats why I love her. I don't know wtf Amata is thinking.

Zessica > Mikono

02-27-12, 9:41 AM

VioLink said:
Nyron said:
Azure-kun said:

She's got balls

I loved that part. She is so blunt and straight foward thats why I love her. I don't know wtf Amata is thinking.

Zessica > Mikono

he's thinking about those breasts and dat revealing clothing she wears.

02-27-12, 9:57 AM

Azure-kun said:

I don't really like gloomy Zessica. But if this will lead to Amata x Zessica, I'm fully on it.

argilium said:
KaitoDash said:
There is another blank in the ED and I'll bet on JIN to fill it.
blank spot in the ED? isn't that Sazanka's spot? she's the only allied character so far who frequents the OP but has nothing on the ED..
Sazanka? Possible, but I feel that she has the same significance as Malloy, so I'm unsure they will include her and not him.

02-27-12, 10:47 AM

This is some deep stuff Aquarion Evol got here, that's for sure, even if it's only on a literal level. And Mix continues to fill Andy's holes.

02-27-12, 11:41 AM

Lestrade said:
This is some deep stuff Aquarion Evol got here, that's for sure, even if it's only on a literal level. And Mix continues to fill Andy's holes.

Andy probably enjoys filling Mix's holes too.

I'd really enjoy some Amata x Zessica. If I had a choice between the indecisive mess Mikono and the straight forward Zessica its a no brainer which one makes more sense.

5/5.
Modified by Vandesdelca, 02-27-12, 11:45 AM

02-27-12, 2:08 PM

Very entertaining as usual.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

02-27-12, 4:32 PM

Again, prepare for the shit to hit the fans in the series. It's too soon now but beware lol.

If this follows some of the same themes as the original, it will get really gloomy and heart-wrenching. It's even worse now that the characters are more developed and interesting than the original...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

02-27-12, 6:37 PM

Oh that silly prude, Mix. Andy will fill all her holes. And she'll like it. Every. Single. Time. Needs more Zessica.

02-27-12, 10:56 PM

Andy is great lol. Poor guy still haven't been able to gattai yet tho.

Hmmm so thats what Mikono's power is, nice. Great to see Zessica's feel slowly developing even though I am going for Mikono just a bit over Zessica.

Jin is joining in as transfer student it seems. Yeah I think Jin is going to join one of the spots in the ED too. I love the way the ED works, looks and sounds great too.

02-27-12, 11:16 PM

Glad everybody sympathize Zessica. The girl just wanted to show herself. It's not like she's the one who want to shows off her body. It's just being her...

When I'm already like Mikono character, Zessica turns out to give some spices. Lol. Can't wait.

"If you don't want him, I'll take him." This line win.

Yeah, we shouldn't worry about Andy. The guy has got his adored Big Bang.

02-27-12, 11:39 PM

No Kagura :(

02-28-12, 2:18 AM

queenSwild said:
choyos said:
rofl... BIG BANG Union
Poor andy... he got so close. So Mikono is like a catalyst to improve the union?
Funny ep... just wondering, they haven't said which is Zessica power yet right?

That's a very good way to describe her element. I guess they were right about her element being a Aquarion power amplifier. :P

Hmm. I just assumed that her power was the hand blast from episode one since Aquarion hasn't done it since. :/ She's only piloted like what.. three times? So she hasn't really gotten the chance to show it...

Well, I think you're right, she was rarely piloted as far I saw until know.
Anyway, have to agree on 'BIG BANG union' thing. LOL makes me want to laugh at that. And it's nice episode nonetheless.
Looks like Jin is going to enter the academy (high chance). Can't wait to see.

02-28-12, 8:03 AM

i wonder if Zessica will join Kagura side and somehow help him get Mikono so that Zessica and Amata can be together lool

02-28-12, 8:08 AM

Ahmer said:
i wonder if Zessica will join Kagura side and somehow help him get Mikono so that Zessica and Amata can be together lool

That's kinda dark, mate. I don't ever think in million Zessica would do something dirty like that. She might switches side, but it hardly happen to me. That would make a good angst though.

02-28-12, 9:30 AM

Zessica's sudden gloomy mood surprises me. I wonder how why she become like that. I was expecting her to be a bit more agressive with Amato, but instead stares on him from a dark corner.

02-28-12, 12:27 PM

There are a lot of 'hole' references--not that I mind. Lol! XD Even the word 'hole' made me laugh.

I'm glad that Mix is one step of getting her fear over boys, but overcoming that fear is still a long road. Hopefully she will overcome it entirely by the end of this anime.

And yes, I approve Mix x Andy as a couple. ^^v
Vodkaaaa~!

02-28-12, 1:44 PM

TsukiumiFanboy said:
hahaha "bros before holes" i lost it right there

Pages (5) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices