MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Aquarion Evol Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aquarion Evol »» Aquarion Evol Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Aquarion Evol Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

38 66.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 21.05%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 10.53%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.75%
Voters: 57

02-28-12, 6:49 PM

TsukiumiFanboy said:
hahaha "bros before holes" i lost it right there

Donar & Suomi: "Oi, oi..."

I wonder if something also happen between Donar and Suomi. Maybe they will piloted the Aquarion in the future. Beats me..

02-28-12, 10:21 PM

this episode is a real killer if you have a dirty mind and it just so happens that i do,
couldnt help but laugh at the sexual references succh as "let me fill your hole with the dirty from mine" this is disturbing and funny

02-29-12, 5:13 AM

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA....This hole episode was about holes LMAO..........And donut philosophies lmfao Poor Andy ...he didn't union again xD

03-01-12, 7:30 PM

wow! best episode yet!

03-03-12, 12:03 AM

This episode did wonders for Mikono and Amata's relationship since Zessuca wasn't in the way at all this time around.

03-03-12, 6:33 AM

Oh Amata. Why you no like Zessica-chan?

03-03-12, 10:35 AM

Oh dear the school is gonna be infiltrated.

03-03-12, 12:08 PM

Excuse me while I spew out my thoughts on the series..:)
-----
My predictions for Zessica's Element:

1. It's gonna be something related to fire. Explaining the reason why she hardly wears any clothes (since she's so hot :P) and that fiery hand blast she did in episode 1/2.

2. It's gonna be something sad and depressing, dark, maybe even villainous. In one of the episode previews she implies that she's more just a pair of boobs and some nice legs. I believe that the happy-go-lucky exterior she has hides something really dark, deep within.

I also believe that Zessica will change sides sooner or later because it would make my prediction about her being the reincarnation of Sirius correct since he also changes sides.. but I hope, HOPE it won't be because of petty feelings of jealousy. I'm not saying that she can't be jealous. Mikono gets jealous all the time, but it's entirely played for laughs and for cuteness. Zessica changing sides and turning evil because of jealousy would not be cute or funny. It would just be sad.:/

Mikono changing sides?..I can't see that happening. Even if she feels jealous sometimes, she still has her brother that she wants to fight with, NOT against. I can't see her going to such extremes like betraying her family over a guy she likes. Being taken against her will by either Kagura or Jin? I can see that happening. With Kagura's growing yandere-ness because of Mykage's influence it's only a matter of time before he lets that beast boy free.

Now that I think about it, if either Mikono or Zessica change sides I can see it happening because of Mykage and his trolling tendencies. >.> As seen from this episode he can mind rape people into doing whatever he pleases. :/
Modified by queenSwild, 03-04-12, 11:18 AM

03-03-12, 2:28 PM

zessica is the card of diamond. every thing about her card is actually positive. so while all these theories about how she is going to turn to the dark side is imo going to be false atleast at the moment.

also her card diamond(or ace of pentacle) the element associated with it is earth. which explians why she can shoot missile that turn to trees and flowers. also the promotion poster of zessica is that of the green pastures of the school imo, she represent vega or earth.

amata's card is that of jack of clubs or paige of wands which is a card associated with fire which makes sense cause he is apollo/apollonius. the reason why zessica's element came out like that of a flaming slap in first episode is because her element power(which is force or power) combined with amata's element power. just like in the previous series when apollo could do flaming mugen punch.

i will reseve any judgement of zessica being the bad person in the triangle until mikono and kagura's encounter comes to pass.
Modified by juvemema, 03-03-12, 2:36 PM

03-03-12, 2:36 PM

juvemema said:
zessica is the card of diamond. every thing about her card is actually positive. so while all these theories about how she is going to turn to the dark side is imo going to be false atleast at the moment.

also her card diamond(or ace of pentacle) the element associated with it is earth. which explians why she can shoot missile that turn to trees and flowers. also the promotion poster of zessica is that of the green pastures of the school imo, she represent vega or earth.

amata's card is that of jack of clubs or paige of wands which is a card associated with fire which makes sense cause he is apollo/apollonius. the reason why zessica's element came out like that of a flaming slap in first episode is because her element power combined with amata's element power. just like in the previous series when apollo could do flaming mugen punch.

i will reseve any judgement of zessica being the bad person in the triangle until mikono and kagura's encounter comes to pass.

o.o. That's so cool!:D And the fiery hand attack actually makes sense. Where did you find all of that information about the cards?

EDIT:
After researching about cards, I found that it's very unlikely that Mikono will betray everyone since her card means love and happiness.:/ If we keep going by card meanings it's highly possible that Zessica's element has something to do with money. If you look at the series picture you see Amata holding a feather representing his element of flight. While Zessica is holding something green which possibly represents money. Either that or money plays a huge part in her backstory.:/ Zessica actually does represent earth.I found that..

Hearts(Mikono) - Water

Clubs (Amata)- Fire

Diamonds(Zessica) - Earth

Spades(Shrade) - Air

And Mikono is exactly like her card! Since it also means a "That communion between two souls, with a beauty that can never be forgotten or ignored." :'D
Modified by queenSwild, 03-03-12, 3:45 PM

03-04-12, 3:53 PM

BROS BEFORE HOLES.

LOL. Holycrap a Japanese pun that's just as hilarious in English.

So much holes in this episode it's crazy. It's probably said over 50 times.
Love the metaphors in this episode, so wacky.

No scenes from me this time, but worthy wordplays need to be screencapped:

YOUR BIG BANGS ARE JUST WAITING TO MAKE MY UNIVERSE!

03-05-12, 7:52 PM

ana yori dango. My milk went from my mouth to all over my table. This epsidoe finally put the show on my radar. Glad to see some of the old aquarion charm finally being used. Now I'm waiting for Mix to get a whole punched in her big bang by Andy, lulz.

Also, the leader of the bad guys could win a Vandesdelca cosplay competition just by getting up in the morning, seriously.

03-08-12, 7:28 PM
Forum Moderator
HOLES HOLES HOLES HOLES HOLES.

That's all this episode is for, and still rocks.

03-14-12, 9:41 AM

Yo, am lookin all over internet googling it and youtubing.. anyone knows what is the name of composer or song that Shrade plays all the time....?
Cant find it beside this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt7o5VZEk3w
on yt x.x
its pretty annoying.
i want to learn it damn it!

03-16-12, 9:16 AM

ChokeBee said:
Yo, am lookin all over internet googling it and youtubing.. anyone knows what is the name of composer or song that Shrade plays all the time....?
Cant find it beside this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt7o5VZEk3w
on yt x.x
its pretty annoying.
i want to learn it damn it!

Most likely Yoko Kanno, one of the goddess of anime music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoko_Kanno
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

03-20-12, 2:04 PM

Okay maybe this show is pretty fucking good in it's own way Lol my Boy Andy was so close still he ending up getting a bit in the end!.

04-06-12, 12:45 AM

random union, Mikono with Mix and Andy?

should have replaced Mikono with Amata. WTF Andy got swapped out? he didn't get his union :( Poor Andy. I guess they kinda get along better. Andy always gets jewed :(

needed more Zessica. kinda tired of Mikono.

05-07-12, 11:34 PM

Poor Andy. Didn't get to GATTAI

06-27-12, 5:18 PM

Word of the day:

Holes

10-16-12, 12:25 AM

LOL!! Loved it

Mix and Andy <33 Andy is a babe.

Andy is very happy though.. Lol blushing hard core when he's passed out in the chair.

Wanna talk more message me
Sakura/Naruto <3 I Have My Own Reasons Why, Want To Know Message Me, I Don't Do Shipping Wars You Like Who You Like.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices