Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 21, 2012 5:57 AM

May 2009
Misty just kicked my arse at the Kanto finals..... dat Starmie, dat starmie....

BTW, i just found a adamant Lvl 64 raticate with the abillity guts. WOOT. I'm going to facade some bitches.
Nov 15, 2012 8:38 PM

Jul 2009
I've been playing Black 2 for a while now, and I'm enjoying it a lot. First thoughts were that the game was way too easy. After all, I beat Homika (Roxie) with just 4 attacks from Dewott, which was incredibly lame. She is one of my all time favourite gym leaders too... The difficulty went up a bit after that though, and it started to get more interesting. I hear you can change difficulty after you beat Elite Four, which is pretty awesome, depending on how it is done. Also, the PWT is pretty fun and being called "Ojou-sama" at the Joint Avenue feels great.

On my first playthrough, I've just gone with Pokemon I wanted to use and what are easy to get, not doing much planning or EV training at all. Currently I'm using Cinccino, Lopunny, Cottonee, Gothorita, Vibrava and Staryu, which I just caught a moment ago.

Skill Link Cinccino (nicknamed Tewi) is pretty awesome, and deals a lot of damage all the time. Lopunny (nicknamed Reisen) is fun to use too, and it helped me a lot in that subway challenge thing. I like Gothorita (nicknamed Satori) almost as much as I like Gardevoir, and I've been using Reflect and Light Screen with it a lot. Especially useful in PWT. No comment yet about others.
MasterSpark11Nov 15, 2012 10:13 PM
Nov 15, 2012 10:27 PM

Apr 2012
I'm at my 6th badge.
Thank God for DesMuMe. ;)
Nov 16, 2012 4:31 AM

Feb 2008
@Masterspark11
Hard mode is kinda useless after Elite Four. That was a big flaw, since you can only have hard mode at the beginning if someone else transfers it to you (or cheats). That's the thing I hate about GameFreak. They think that everyone you know and their dog play Pokemon.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jul 4, 2021 9:39 PM
Dec 2017
I really still wanna get black and white and also soul silver and platinum.

Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - 3 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
3 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Yesterday

4 by _Nette_ »»
4 hours ago

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
7 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
Yesterday, 2:02 PM

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Yesterday, 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.