MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Pokemon Black and White 2
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Games, Computers & Tech Support »» Pokemon Black and White 2

Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
02-26-12, 4:58 AM

This is a bit unexpected...seriously a direct sequel....and the Black and White Kyurem look like crap....I guess we can only hope for the best right? (after the evil demonic snow cone, I've stopped expecting mch from pokemon now a days)
Banner.jpg

02-26-12, 5:13 AM

Denmark-Chan said:
This is a bit unexpected...seriously a direct sequel....and the Black and White Kyurem look like crap....I guess we can only hope for the best right? (after the evil demonic snow cone, I've stopped expecting mch from pokemon now a days)

To be honest, all of the mascot legendaries since G/S (Groudon/Kyogre, Dialga/Palkia, Reshiram/Zekrom) have looked terrible.

02-26-12, 5:36 AM

Denmark-Chan said:

I love Vanillite. :D

02-26-12, 5:54 AM

I really love Gen 5, don't get the hate.
Life takes on a neat simplicity. Time ceases to have any meaning. When it is dark, you go to bed, and when it is light again you get up, and everything in between is just in between. It’s quite wonderful, really.

02-26-12, 6:20 AM

^You and me both. It may have ugly Pokemon here and there, but that's EVERY generation...I loved a lot of Pokemon in gen 5, and the ones I didn't instantly love I got used to. As usual.

I really hope this game's great, as B/W is my favorite Pokemon game.

02-26-12, 9:11 AM
Anime Moderator
windy said:
They look like shit.
Seriously.

Well guess I too should go finish White already. I haven't played in months .-.

02-26-12, 11:08 AM

I was pleasantly surprised when I heard Grey wouldn't be the next game. Really hoping these will be direct sequels taking place in a new region, or a new part of Unova. It'd be amazing if we're able to carry over our saves from B&W, though I see some difficulty in getting that to work. The fact that Zekrom is on Black and Reshiram is on White could imply we'll be able to capture the opposite legendaries if we are able to carry over our saves.

Either way, I'm excited for these games. The nostalgia factor may have been lacking in B&W, but I still enjoyed them for the compelling story.

02-26-12, 7:17 PM

happymaskman00 said:
It'd be amazing if we're able to carry over our saves from B&W, though I see some difficulty in getting that to work.

Not really, they did it already in B/W with the whole transferring guys from your D/P/P/HG/SS thing. Make a file with your team in it, and load it with the newer game.

02-26-12, 7:40 PM

I don't care how many times they rehash and remake Pokemon, I will always buy every new iteration of the series. So is this for the 3DS? Because then I must acquire a 3DS shortly.

02-26-12, 9:56 PM

Jrittmayer said:
I don't care how many times they rehash and remake Pokemon, I will always buy every new iteration of the series. So is this for the 3DS? Because then I must acquire a 3DS shortly.

For the DS, not the 3DS. If that seems like a goof-up on Nintendo's part, that's because it is, assuming they lost you as a 3DS customer because of it.

02-27-12, 2:56 AM

I wonder how much more transparent Pokemon's scam can get before it's fans actually figure it out.

They should just call this one "Pokemon: just give me your money" and it could have 1 new pokemon that basically just a recolored pikachu and people would still buy it.
Modified by Jigero, 02-27-12, 3:00 AM
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.

02-27-12, 7:48 AM

What? Not for the 3DS? :O
Since I didn't even buy B/W I'll not even consider buying this....
I guess I'll just wait for the next generation...
I see dead people.

02-27-12, 9:12 AM

Jigero said:
They should just call this one "Pokemon: just give me your money" and it could have 1 new pokemon that basically just a recolored pikachu and people would still buy it.
Will it have a recolored pikachu? I'm sold!

02-27-12, 9:36 AM

Here's your recolored Pikachu:

Guaranteed 0.0122% of the time! (On a side note, that's probably the lamest shiny in the game...)

02-27-12, 12:46 PM

Looks like Grey is now fake and kicked to the curve due to this now.

02-27-12, 3:33 PM

leingodf8 said:
Not really, they did it already in B/W with the whole transferring guys from your D/P/P/HG/SS thing. Make a file with your team in it, and load it with the newer game.
What are you talking about?

02-27-12, 3:39 PM

Hakuromatsu said:
Jrittmayer said:

For the DS, not the 3DS. If that seems like a goof-up on Nintendo's part, that's because it is, assuming they lost you as a 3DS customer because of it.

I guess so, although I'm sure they have another Pokemon in the works for the 3DS. Maybe next year?

02-27-12, 4:10 PM

Milk milk milk the franchise until it can't take no more.

02-27-12, 4:48 PM

The Ruby/Sapphire remake will most likely take place on the 3DS. I pretty much expected this to be on the DS. If GF did it for 3DS, they would have to pretty much start from scratch....and they have an engine ready to go already for the DS. So...yeah makes sense. Not good for Nintendo on the 3DS, but I'm sure it'll still move 3DS units anyway by marketing for B/W2 alone.

Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices