MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nisemonogatari Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nisemonogatari »» Nisemonogatari Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (27) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nisemonogatari Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
718 82.91%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
58 6.70%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
40 4.62%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
26 3.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
24 2.77%
Voters: 866

02-25-12, 5:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2362
What the fuck did I just watch. This isn't the Bakemonogatari series that I became a fan of. Why are they pushing so much incest and sexuality upon us? There is next to no story now.
 
02-25-12, 5:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5767
Now that i cooled off i recalled what i was curious about. I expect some explaination on to why Tsukihi is immortal, Koyomi said that already at the beginning but she's not yet possesed by Phoenix or anything, is she? I expect answers next episode.

Also Tsukihi looks the best in this semi-long hair, she should stay at it and Senjougahara shouldn't ever cut hers.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
02-25-12, 5:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2047
I waited for 7 episodes so that I could finally see a Tsukihi filled episode and yet even in the first episode of her own arc we still get an episode full of Karen. Not that I mind though since I'm really taking a liking to this Semi-masochistic Karen with all her Orgasm faces and DAT DENTAL PORN.
 
02-25-12, 5:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 310
I've seem many renditions of Death. This one is truly fearsome.


Modified by CurseDestiny, 02-25-12, 6:00 PM
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

 
02-25-12, 5:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2321
Summary:
 
02-25-12, 6:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 6
itsvero said:
What the fuck did I just watch. This isn't the Bakemonogatari series that I became a fan of. Why are they pushing so much incest and sexuality upon us? There is next to no story now.


To my (limited) understanding, Nisemonogatari was written before Bakemonogatari achieved widespread renown; Nisio basically went 'screw it' and wrote a more fan-service oriented sequel.

Kizumonogatari will be more action and drama oriented.
 
02-25-12, 6:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1302
I bet Araragi is regretting the sex offer now. xD

 
02-25-12, 6:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 111

Oh god my sides.
 
02-25-12, 6:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Was i the only one having problems to close his mouth while watchig this episode?
 
02-25-12, 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 260
I had my mouth like wtf the whole episode :O
damn that was awsome.
 
02-25-12, 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 12680
Page from a doujin (this page by itself is KIND OF SFW):


hi
 
02-25-12, 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 163
BEST. EPISODE. EVAR.

Seriously I mean, you've got an awesome opening theme, gags that make you laugh all the way from the start till the end, and loads of incest subtext. In addition, wonderful art. What more is there to complain about?

But, on the other hand, I'm really worried about how they are going to end this arc in just 3 episodes. Karen Bee took 4-5 episodes for the whole resolution, and I don't think Tsuhixi Phoenix's story is shorter than it. Plus, they've still got all the other side characters who have done nothing but chit-chat in the first two episodes waiting to be explained. How are they going to stuff all those things in 3 episodes?
 
02-25-12, 6:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 612
Just when I thought it was safe Nisemonogatari goes and makes it impossible to ever brush my teeth in peace again. This will be all I see now.
 
02-25-12, 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 298
All I really can say is rock on Nisemonogatari rock on....
 
02-25-12, 6:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 8
Toothbrushing...to a whole new level.

brb I'm going to brush my teeth.
 
02-25-12, 7:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 4110
That was...in a league of its own.
 
02-25-12, 7:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1653
>tsukihi phoenix
>older imouto service
Well, I'm not gonna say I'm displeased. >>
What a great sister.
 
02-25-12, 7:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
The very last scene... was that embrace a symbolism of two siblings getting along better or did they really "get along better?"
 
02-25-12, 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 46
mrghost_00 said:
BEST. EPISODE. EVAR.

Seriously I mean, you've got an awesome opening theme, gags that make you laugh all the way from the start till the end, and loads of incest subtext. In addition, wonderful art. What more is there to complain about?

But, on the other hand, I'm really worried about how they are going to end this arc in just 3 episodes. Karen Bee took 4-5 episodes for the whole resolution, and I don't think Tsuhixi Phoenix's story is shorter than it. Plus, they've still got all the other side characters who have done nothing but chit-chat in the first two episodes waiting to be explained. How are they going to stuff all those things in 3 episodes?


Maybe the same way how they finished Bakemonogatari.
 
02-25-12, 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 4212
Blacksaber said:
All I really can say is rock on Nisemonogatari rock on....


My thoughts exactly. xD
 
Top
Pages (27) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices