MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

If there was a mygamelist.net who would you put under your favorite characters
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Games, Computers & Tech Support »» If there was a mygamelist.net who would you put under your favorite characters

Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
03-06-12, 4:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2055
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
i planned on the DS version, i never finsihed FF1 cause i play rpg's for the story, the gameplay ecpecially turn based gets old fast and it needs a good plot to carry the rest, so does 3 have a plot at all cause FF1 pretty mcuh was go here go here GARLAND go here CRYSTAL go here FINAL BOSS credits


Okay, you'd maybe be disappointed, then. The DS version tries to give III more of a plot (and makes the four PCs unique characters instead of nameless heroes), but the plot is still pretty barebones, especially compared to every other Final Fantasy since IV.
 
03-06-12, 6:57 PM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 14767
Hakuromatsu said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
i planned on the DS version, i never finsihed FF1 cause i play rpg's for the story, the gameplay ecpecially turn based gets old fast and it needs a good plot to carry the rest, so does 3 have a plot at all cause FF1 pretty mcuh was go here go here GARLAND go here CRYSTAL go here FINAL BOSS credits


Okay, you'd maybe be disappointed, then. The DS version tries to give III more of a plot (and makes the four PCs unique characters instead of nameless heroes), but the plot is still pretty barebones, especially compared to every other Final Fantasy since IV.
well i was very satisfied with what FF2's plot offered, note the REAL FF2, not the US thats actually just 4,

so if i not only tolerated 2's story but loved it you think ide still enjoy it, cause ill honestly take your word for it ive got a shit ton of games i want and i need to make wise decisions on what to buy and what not to
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
03-07-12, 4:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 678
Nomad (Crysis)
Gabriel Angelos (Warhammer 40k)
Gandalf (LoTR Middle Earth)
 
03-07-12, 3:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 455
Well, for 5 I can think of that'd go on it right off the top of my head...

1. Rikku(FFX/FFX-2)
2. Jericho Cross(Darkwatch)
3. Daniel Lamb(Manhunt 2)
4. Aya Brea(Parasite Eve series)
5. Scorpion(Mortal Kombat series)
UUUUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
03-07-12, 7:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
Ryuho said:

And many more....


Now some females:

Rose (The Legend of Dragoon)
Chiaki (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Anna Lemmouri (Mana Khemia)
Etna (Disgaea)
Amateratsu (Okami)
Elwen (Radiata Stories)
Revya (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters)
Amane Kuzuryu (Devil Survivor)
Uriko (Bloody Roar)
Krusche (Ar tonelico)

and still many more...
 
03-07-12, 8:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2055
Ryuho said:
Amane Kuzuryu (Devil Survivor)


Hers is probably my favorite ending from that game.
 
03-07-12, 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1056
Hakuromatsu said:
Ryuho said:
Amane Kuzuryu (Devil Survivor)


Hers is probably my favorite ending from that game.


I haven't finished her ending yet...
 
03-07-12, 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
Hakuromatsu said:


Hers is probably my favorite ending from that game.


Yeah her ending was my favorite too, and the first one I got....but she became one of my fav characters after dealing the final blow to that Megidoladyne monster...
 
03-07-12, 8:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1240
^ Dunno what you folks are talking about. Gin had the best ending by far.

Ryuho said:

Revya (Soul Nomad & The World Eaters)


Does that count as a chick... because it can be either or. I was a bigger fan of danette myself~
Modified by leingodf8, 03-07-12, 9:06 PM
 
03-07-12, 9:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 630
I stumbled across this a while ago. It looks like a list for games like MAL. Seems a little bit new and deserted. Beta launch was in October and official launch was in January.

Click on Users and check random profiles. It looks like the same setup with the profile page and a link to your completed list etc.

http://www.gamelogs.org/

Games are different from anime and have many features etc. So i feel it would be pointless to list some games saying you completed it when you havent fully experienced everything it has to offer.
 
03-07-12, 9:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
leingodf8 said:
^ Dunno what you folks are talking about. Gin had the best ending by far.

Gin ending is my 3rd fav after Naoya's, in smt games i usually prefer law or chaos endings.

leingodf8 said:
Does that count as a chick... because it can be either or. I was a bigger fan of danette myself~.


In Disgaea 3 DLC Revya comes as a girl so I counted it as a chick. Although it would be awesome if male Revya appears as Devourlord on another Nippon Ichi Game...
 
03-08-12, 8:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 29
Rose of Sharon Cassidy (Fallout: New Vegas)
Victor (Fallout: New Vegas)
Yuna (FFX)
Squall Leonhart (FFVII)
Sincerely, (and possibly, with much ferocity),

zoroken
 
03-09-12, 8:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 328
Sora (KH)
Garrus (Mass Effect)
Nathan Drake (Uncherted)
Dom Santiago (gears)
Ken Masters (street Fighter)
 
03-10-12, 5:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 215
Faith Connors (Mirrors Edge) is the only one I can think of at the moment.
 
03-10-12, 5:20 PM

Online
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 607
Marth (Fire Emblem)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Sub-zero (Mortal Kombat)
Eddy Gordo (Tekken)
Link (The Legend Of Zelda)
Sima Yi (Dynasty Warriors)
Vega (Street Fighter)
Everything needs more lolis
 
03-11-12, 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1148
Jackal from Farcry 2
Lightning from FF13.
Alice from FF12.
Dima from Battlefield 3
Nika from Guild Wars
Morrighan from Mabinogi


 
03-11-12, 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 370
Lightning (final fantasy 13 and 13-2)
snake(metal gear solid)
mario (mario..)
all the guys of team fortress 2.
commander shepard (mass effect 1/2/3)
 
03-11-12, 11:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 500
Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Chie (Persona 4)
Sheogorath (Elder Scrolls)
Garrus (Mass Effect)
Isabella (Dragon Age 2)
Bianca (Pokemon Black)
Chloe (Tales of Legendia)
Metis (Persona 3)
Gale (Digital Devil Saga)
Mjoll (Skyrim)
 
03-11-12, 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2931
I don't play alot of games but

Haseo (.hack Trilogy)
Azure Kite/Tri Edge (.hack Trilogy)
Tatsuya (Brave Story)
Yamato (Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3)
Sasori (Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3)
Yellow Bird (Angry Birds)

Edit: Terra from FF Dissidia
Modified by BlueKite, 03-12-12, 10:42 AM
 
03-11-12, 3:49 PM

Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 14767
DrRatekkusu said:

Alice from FF12

who? you mean ashe right?
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
Top
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices