MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

38 51.35%
4 out of 5: Liked it

18 24.32%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 12.16%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 5.41%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 6.76%
Voters: 74

03-01-12, 8:08 PM

hurthades said:
NOOOOOO WHY DAM I HATE THIS Saito IS ONL SUPPOSED TO BE WITH Louise NOT Tifa ugh why why why. saito and louise better stay together in the end.

Says who? You? What's up with this supposed to be together? He can be with whoever he wants.

03-06-12, 5:18 PM

SweetDeception said:
Tsunderelolis are the worst anime characters, i liked this ep just because Louise didnt appear much and its more interesting when shes not around (plot)

ahaha, maybe that's why I was less annoyed.

And we get sexy elves like Vidalsha (I NEVER caught his name in 3rd season). Nothing on the aircraft though ;(

Hmm, Tiffa/Saito didn't seem too bad. Unlike Herietta, at least Tiffa's feelings are understandable..but darn Saito, he's always too compassionate to touch and kiss on other girls.

Heheh, tried to turn on your heel huh Eri?

I wonder what that Chest rune does.

03-07-12, 5:57 PM

It's sad the series seems to become less and less deep with each episode.

I really liked the way the first three seasons built, but it just feels like its slowly falling apart. But then I just didn't see that before. I was hoping for an interesting ending, but if there are only a couple of episodes left? And no ending in sight? meh.

03-11-12, 12:21 AM

Veretax said:
It's sad the series seems to become less and less deep with each episode.

I really liked the way the first three seasons built, but it just feels like its slowly falling apart. But then I just didn't see that before. I was hoping for an interesting ending, but if there are only a couple of episodes left? And no ending in sight? meh.

This, SnS is the same in my opinion, first two seasons were great.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

03-25-12, 9:21 PM

Saito needs to stop being a lil playa! >:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

04-12-12, 9:15 PM

God dammit, Saito needs to stop cheating on Lousie! =(

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

04-18-12, 9:34 PM

So Saito got to feel up Tiffa's boobs and kiss her? NICE!

Louise should just die. Every other girl is VASTLY SUPERIOR to that grotesque bitch annoying flat loli.

04-26-12, 5:20 PM

best episode ever with tiff!
SweetDeception said:
hurthades said:
NOOOOOO WHY DAM I HATE THIS Saito IS ONL SUPPOSED TO BE WITH Louise NOT Tifa ugh why why why. saito and louise better stay together in the end.

Tsunderelolis are the worst anime characters, i liked this ep just because Louise didnt appear much and its more interesting when shes not around (plot)

benevolentfather said:
So now Louise can make portals?....how convenient...

I know, right

lotrus28 said:
Saito must be either strong-willed or super dumb to be not seduced by Tiffa while awaiting th execution.

actually, it was more like "Life is too short to wait for Loiuse"

i agree with this. shana and her clones can burn for all i care

mystik said:
So Saito got to feel up Tiffa's boobs and kiss her? NICE!

Louise should just die. Every other girl is VASTLY SUPERIOR to that grotesque bitch annoying flat loli.

YES!!! in every single way too

05-13-12, 4:07 AM

Wow... Back in episode 7, As soon as I heard "I Say Yes" background music, I know things are going to get better... And this episode makes me soo happy... Very very happy.

THIS!!!

THIS EPISODE IS THE ZERO NO TSUKAIMA I LOVE!

Serious theme as the base, minor ecchi involvement, and engaging plotline, discovering real world items such as guns and planes etc etc...

THIS IS WHAT ZERO NO TSUKAIMA SHOULD BE LIKE ALL THE FREAKING TIME!!!

WHY CANT ZERO NO TSUKAIMA BE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME????! WHY??????!!!!! WHY THE WASTE OF TIME ECCHI EPISODES!!!!!

05-14-12, 5:56 PM

Siesta was useless again this episode. Saito what a jerk. He deserves a BAD END.

Turret's voice: Are you still there?
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

07-27-12, 7:09 PM

Why isnt this listed as a harem? lol. I still liked this episode though. Still dont know where this is going to go in the last 4 episodes, especially since the next episode seems like another filler.

01-26-13, 3:32 PM

Tifania kissed Saito - the most cute moment I ever seen in that serial (cute more than kisses with Henrietta)... But the bad ending of serial forced me to make so low mark (yes, I thinking so Saito will love that proud tsundere - it's AWFUL ending! I'm just disappointed...)

Saito, you're kidding, right? You want to broke Tifania's heart??? Softy man.
Modified by ShyMorningStar, 01-27-13, 1:04 PM

07-30-13, 11:33 PM

Girls for some reason still not leaving him even though he acts like someone who give leave you with the baby, and thank you for convenient plot device to save people.

I don't really care if Saito cheats, but the girls don't take it seriously. They hit him or yell at him once or twice, but then they just ignore it all together. Saito deserves a bad ending where all the girls leave him. Harem ending doesn't work because Saito is just a hedonist that wants sex and boobs.
Modified by night97, 07-30-13, 11:39 PM

08-17-13, 12:08 PM

Tiffania would definitely be better than Louise imo

Ignoring the fact of the ginormous breasts.

Tiffania or Tabitha
Modified by dasichri, 08-17-13, 12:11 PM

10-01-13, 1:17 AM

is Saito a fucking idiot or something? assaulting the people who thought you were a savage in the beginning, real fucking nice.. if I was the elf I would just stab him with those swords and kill the annoying bastard once and for all!! Aren't the elves supposed to be master of nature magic? yet they never utilized it to capture Saito and co. and instead fighting with sword (what?). The elf was even nice enough to use the sleeping gas spell only after they ran and even tell them "hey I'm gonna fill this room with poison gas" WTF?

That portal also deserves an extreme face palm >.< what a fucking hax! Void magic is way overpowered and too convenient for the story!
Modified by MoeGod, 10-01-13, 1:30 AM
"Shocking truth!!!"

11-15-13, 6:58 PM

ShyMorningStar said:
Tifania kissed Saito - the most cute moment I ever seen in that serial (cute more than kisses with Henrietta)...
this moment gave me feels. Lots of them.

12-21-13, 5:20 PM

Yay, Louise learned a new spell again.

No sense of urgency whatsoever when they were hugging with that portal open lol..

06-10-14, 5:26 AM

oooo shit so he is her familiar too!!! haha finally

06-17-14, 6:09 PM

Are. You. Fucking. Serious?! Damn-fucking-it Saito! Can't you stop screwing with every girl you meet? You could have dodged that damn bullet but you choosed to kiss her! Fuck, if I was Louise, I would have killed him already. He's really starting to piss me off, the only thing he need to do next is fuck each one of them and he'll transform in Itou Makoto!!... -__-

I had high hopes for this season, it was rated better than other season and it wasn't listed as a harem. But this season is even more a fucking harem than the first one. There was some good romantic devellopment between Louise and Saito, but it's always ruined by Saito lusting around. They better make something great for the last four episodes, or the score will drop even lower than the third season...
Modified by minouneetzoe, 06-17-14, 6:13 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices