MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

IF it was you.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Guilty Crown »» IF it was you.

02-24-12, 6:04 PM

There is a possibility that this thread may contain spoilers, so unless you have watched up to episode 18, it is strongly suggested not to read any further, unless you don't mind spoilers. User discretion is advised.

So, just say for instance you were in Shu's shoes (haha), and this was episode 1. Would you try to help the girl who is being hunted by the GHQ (like Shu did) or would you ingnore her and have nothing to do with her?

You could also reference other episodes and say what you would have done differently IF it was you. Or even if you want, you could say what you what you would change in the show to make it if you could do that.
Modified by Silverfang18, 02-24-12, 6:13 PM

02-24-12, 6:23 PM

i would have saved inori from the moment the GHQ appeared, or at least ambushed them afterward they tooked her(being cautios of the guns)

other things...i would have trown away the pen that clown gave to shu that fired the satelite

i would have killed yahiro

i would have ruled the school a lil less sparta

i would always carry around the shield of the blonde girl

i guess thats all....i would have been a little more shocked at gai´s apparence in the 18th chapter..
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

02-24-12, 6:25 PM

Would've done the same at the beginning, except when that fucking Shu went all pussy about killing a person that wanted to die in the first place (Jun) and the part he turns evil.

02-24-12, 6:43 PM

Realistically speaking, I would attempt to save Inori, but if it was impossible than I'd probably give up... Also, If I were to rule the school, I'd make even Yahiro scared of me and I'd also probably make a joke about dragonballs if I were to see Gai again. lol

02-24-12, 6:47 PM

Would have pinned her to the wall in the beginning, when she had no clothes.

02-24-12, 7:31 PM

Charisma- said:

I like your Charisma.

I would of raped Inori upon meeting her becuase since she dresses half naked she is obviously asking to get raped. Then I would of killed her becuase without her Mana can't be summoned (or awakened I don't f***ing know) so I basically saved the world lol. I think I just spoiled the ending.
Modified by VioLink, 02-24-12, 8:24 PM

02-24-12, 7:41 PM
Forum Moderator
VioLink said:
Charisma- said:

I like your Charisma.

I would of raped Inori upon meeting her becuase since she dresses half naked so she is obviously asking to get raped. Then I would of killed her becuase without her Mana can't be summoned (or awakened I don't f***ing know) so I basically saved the world lol. I think I just spoiled the ending.

Like the way you guys think.
Count me in to, we each pick a hole and let the "operation" COMMENCE!
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Site & Forum Guidelines | MAL Guidelines | Report Abuse

02-24-12, 8:33 PM

Silverfang18 said:
There is a possibility that this thread may contain spoilers, so unless you have watched up to episode 18, it is strongly suggested not to read any further, unless you don't mind spoilers. User discretion is advised.

So, just say for instance you were in Shu's shoes (haha), and this was episode 1. Would you try to help the girl who is being hunted by the GHQ (like Shu did) or would you ingnore her and have nothing to do with her?

You could also reference other episodes and say what you would have done differently IF it was you. Or even if you want, you could say what you what you would change in the show to make it if you could do that.

I like to think that I would have helped Inori. But I can see myself reacting much as Shu did when GHQ showed up.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

The Summoning Dark backed desperately into the alley, but the light followed it, burning it.

"And now," said the watchman, "get out of town."

02-24-12, 8:37 PM

Ragix said:
VioLink said:
Charisma- said:

I like your Charisma.

I would of raped Inori upon meeting her becuase since she dresses half naked so she is obviously asking to get raped. Then I would of killed her becuase without her Mana can't be summoned (or awakened I don't f***ing know) so I basically saved the world lol. I think I just spoiled the ending.

I get the hole that the void comes out of. Thats basically a paizuri right?

02-24-12, 9:43 PM

hahaah nice one VioLink
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

02-25-12, 12:10 AM

I wouldn't have girls fall for me and I wouldn't be treated like a hero for something I didn't deserve. Next.
My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck

02-25-12, 1:08 AM

VioLink said:
Ragix said:
VioLink said:
Charisma- said:

I like your Charisma.

LOL XDD ...me gusta ...

02-25-12, 2:10 AM

animefreakster said:
VioLink said:
Ragix said:
VioLink said:
Charisma- said:

I like your Charisma.

LOL XDD ...me gusta ...

Lol ^

02-25-12, 11:26 AM

I wouldn't have cared about Inori as much. As soon as I get Void Genome, I would think of ways to manuiplate it... I would've probably went alone with Gai's bullshit and followed him for a while and try to find out what the hell he's trying to do.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

02-25-12, 2:40 PM

Ragix said:
VioLink said:
Charisma- said:

I like your Charisma.

You all scare me.....

Anyways...I would've saved Inori, and joined Funeral Parlor with no hesitation. There would have been no "Woe is me, i just killed someone" moment, because they asked for it anyways.....So put them out of their misery right?

After defeating Mana i would have stayed behind to make sure i completely obliterated everything in sight so i could make sure that all of their research was wiped out, and there would have been none of their facilities standing after i had gotten done with the place.

I would have consulted more with the blonde about leadership ideas, obviously she had leadership issues of her own, however she probably would've given us some better insight than the other guy, and the rebellion wouldn't have happened under my watch.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices