Poll: Senki Zesshou Symphogear Episode 8 Discussion

Nov 28, 2013 2:46 PM

Hoppy said:

Diabolicu said:
got to love the QUALITY faces in this one
Looks fixed in the BD http://i39.tinypic.com/fn7mte.jpg

Also take note of this part of Chris's transformation:

MAL, why do you keep breaking sig images? I don't follow the threads I post in. Message me if you want my attention.
Aug 4, 2014 8:28 PM

Yay! I'm glad Hibiki and Miku are friends again!

Pretty good episode. The transformations really remind me of Mai-Otome. I'm really liking the series so far!
Oct 18, 2014 12:48 AM

Woah, Miku found Chris. It'll be super awkward if they met Hibiki while being together. That quality at 10:35, lol. Damn, what the hell happened to Chris when hse was little? It looks like Chris changed from the bad side to being neutral now. Unless she joins Hibiki later. Yeah, I am definitely getting evil vibes from Ryoko. Nice episode.
Dec 21, 2014 1:10 PM

Reforged friendship is such a wonderful thing.
Weekly light novel release list (data back to 20th October 2014)
Monthly light novel sales rankings for 2015
Best selling Light Novel volumes of 2015/all time*.
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 23, 12:20 AM

Good to see Miku and Hibiki made up quickly, I would have been pretty pissed off if they dragged it out.
Jun 26, 12:36 AM

Great episode!

Kazanari with that Bruce Lee pose!

Glad there's no more drama. Finally Miku made amends to Hibiki.

Poor Chris. She had a rough childhood. Every leaving her like that, so i'm not surprise why she always had a temper problem every so often.

I hope we get to see her more soon ^^

Lol so many Yuri themes i don't know where to begin. I'm fine with it, but i really prefer if Tsubasa or Chris were the main character. Not a fan of Hibiki tbh.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Aug 17, 4:48 AM

Genjirou is awesome. He doesn't need no symphogear, he has his fists!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"