MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Gantz Chapter 358 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Gantz »» Gantz Chapter 358 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Gantz Chapter 358 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

6 46.15%
4 out of 5: Liked it

2 15.38%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 30.77%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 7.69%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 13

02-27-12, 2:02 PM

meh, knowing Oku, he'll probably bring her back somewhere in the series
just like with poor katou =I

02-27-12, 5:40 PM

I wasn't saying the art is as good as it was before, but overall it's still nice and doesn't really deserve to be called horrible or ugly.

I think everyone can agree that the Osaka arc was pretty awesome.
Modified by OWell, 02-27-12, 6:04 PM

03-01-12, 12:50 PM

Isnt that Sebastian on page 7, upper corner left?

03-04-12, 12:42 PM

I really like the art as well. However, Sometimes I'm having a little difficulty figuring some things in fights. Otherwise, it's awesome.

Glad Reika is dead. I just hope there's no gantz left to "revive" her.

03-05-12, 10:30 AM

Don't forget that she can still be revived. Maybe the second Kurono will get enough points by killing the big monster. Or is the device already broken? I'm not sure if I remember correctly.
Modified by CissySSE, 03-05-12, 10:58 AM

Is there anything that wouldn't be better if only Kircheis was there?

03-06-12, 5:34 AM

CissySSE said:
Don't forget that she can still be revived. Maybe the second Kurono will get enough points by killing the big monster. Or is the device already broken? I'm not sure if I remember correctly.

exactly! or maybe her original self will die, and get transported to the room
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

03-06-12, 4:43 PM

Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
CissySSE said:

exactly! or maybe her original self will die, and get transported to the room
i though reviving people was out of the question after gantz died, plus i remember hearing that you wouldnt be healed of wounds anymore
"Being a fan of something is like having a penis, its ok to be proud of it but please dont shove it down other's throats"
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

06-08-13, 6:22 AM

I’m pissed that they killed of Reika and brought back someone much less important like Anzu... but I liked Anzu as well, so I guess at least we got something. :x

But damn, Oku should’ve killed Tae and the original Kei instead. Now that would be a good twist. :D

08-13-13, 10:01 AM

Kind of ironic now that I am rooting for the humans not to annihilate the aliens, although that is just because I want them to save Tae ...

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices