MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Highschool DxD Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» High School DxD »» Highschool DxD Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Highschool DxD Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
115 70.12%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
38 23.17%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
8 4.88%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
2 1.22%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
1 0.61%
Voters: 164

02-24-12, 7:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 669
CrossDivide said:
Lol Issei is pretty pathetic this ep ._________.

LOL, he's been pathetic since episode 1, nothing has changed.

Tenchi_Ryu said:
I can't even hate Phoenix right now...such a fucking BOSS. Not everybody gets a harem with their kindness...lol

AGREED!

Phoenix is the type of guy that gets all the girls, his badassery combined with his douchebaggery is exactly what makes bitches come in droves.

LOL, no reason to hate the player....hate the game.


Anyways, Issei is a little bitch, I would have gone to town on Rias the second she said Do me!

FUCK, I would've done UNSPEAKABLE things to Rias!
Modified by ichigo03, 02-24-12, 10:27 PM
 
02-24-12, 8:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3456
The girl who said 'gross' looks like a potential harem member for Issei.

What's her name?
Modified by Magito, 02-24-12, 8:11 PM
 
02-24-12, 8:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1532
prismheart said:
This show is such a dick tease.


Couldn't have said it better.

Hope Issei destroyes Raiser.
 
02-24-12, 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 14
Magito said:
The girl who said 'gross' looks like a potential harem member for Issei.

What's her name?

Reyville Phenex
 
02-24-12, 9:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 264
This anime is so damn unexpectedly good.
 
02-24-12, 11:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3034
Never seen so many people complain how weak the MC is.

Give Issei a rest. He was just human just weeks or a month ago and has been facing high level fallen angels and well-trained slaves. He's just fighting now out of instinct with his Boosted Gear and it isn't working that's why he will have his "first" training in the next episode.

Oh and hilarious episode. Especially the part where Issei squealed like a girl instead of Asia.
 
02-24-12, 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 669
-Quasar said:
Never seen so many people complain how weak the MC is.

Well, it's not like we're going to praise him.

Although, since this is technically "Shounen", I'm sure they're going to find a way for him to SOMEHOW win against Phoenix who is clearly 1 million times stronger than he is.

I'm already preparing for that and I'm not even going to complain since EVERY single anime does it.


Anyways, I'm more frustrated by the fact that Issei claims to want a harem and yet every chance he gets to be with a naked girl or an ecchi situation he backs off and doesn't have the balls to follow through.

Yeah, he's still young, you can't really blame him....except this is anime where those rules don't really mater.
 
02-24-12, 11:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3034
ichigo03 said:
Although, since this is technically "Shounen", I'm sure they're going to find a way for him to SOMEHOW win against Phoenix who is clearly 1 million times stronger than he is.

I know you're exaggerating but he's strong but not that strong since he's just an heir as well not some devil king. Definitely beatable. I know they might pull a something shounen-like power up but you never know.

ichigo03 said:
Anyways, I'm more frustrated by the fact that Issei claims to want a harem and yet every chance he gets to be with a naked girl or an ecchi situation he backs off and doesn't have the balls to follow through.


He doesn't actually do that most of the time. He took up Rias offer to touch her boobs in the previous episodes. For some reason, he doesn't take advantage of Asia.

He didn't also reject Rias offer to take her virginity as well, they just got interrupted.
 
02-24-12, 11:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 499
Man that Little girl really shit kicked Issei.. I knew from the first episode that this anime was going to be good :) I'm liking it.. I just really wish it was much longer then only 12 damn episodes T.T

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
 
02-25-12, 1:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2858
what a Dick that harem king guy is! pretty said Issei got 1shotted by just a random little girl.
 
02-25-12, 2:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 6961
fufufufu don't worry. Main chars always get their revenge in this type of setup.
 
02-25-12, 4:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1044
truly amazingly awesome episode - the fanservice was off the charts amazing - especially the scene with rias in her very attractive pantsu - also funny and dramatic - this show has it all!
 
02-25-12, 4:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 807
ichigo03 said:
CrossDivide said:
Lol Issei is pretty pathetic this ep ._________.

LOL, he's been pathetic since episode 1, nothing has changed.
Agreed, one can only hope that dragon soul inside him would posses and manifest a bit more.
Give the boy some power to channel his rage^^

That Raiser guy is proper pimp though, full harem combined from all shapes and sizes (^.^)

And while on the topic of breast.. Damn the beautiful DFC scene with Koneko was definitely the biggest highlight of this episode :D
Talk about Isseis friends getting the low end of that bargain lol
 
02-25-12, 4:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 66
CrossDivide said:
Lol Issei is pretty pathetic this ep ._________.

He got 1 hit KOed LOL.

This episode? He's pathethic in general. He's what one could sum up as an "failure hero". With no redeeming qualities whatsoever. He couldn't even get a friggin pet, something that Asia accomplished without a problem.
I really don't want to see him winning, I'd rather watch him suffer, his dreams shattered and everything taken from him. He's despicable and pathethic and he should suffer for it.


-Quasar said:
Never seen so many people complain how weak the MC is.

Give Issei a rest. He was just human just weeks or a month ago and has been facing high level fallen angels and well-trained slaves. He's just fighting now out of instinct with his Boosted Gear and it isn't working that's why he will have his "first" training in the next episode.

Oh and hilarious episode. Especially the part where Issei squealed like a girl instead of Asia.

So friggin what? Most people of the "Pieces" aren't devils for long. And other people long since accomplished more then he did. He couldn't even claim a friggin pet, something Asia managed to do!
And then he gets instand knocked out by some random girl, not even the supposed to be villain but one of his lackeys.
Issei isn't on par with other shounen protagonists, he's far below them.
And he only faced one angel, an angel he only defeated because said angel didn't take him serious at all. At the same time Rias disposed of !three! angels without breaking a sweat.
Issei is a pathethic, worthless, disgusting piece of garbage. And I'd rather see the girls end up with the villain then with Issei by now. The only thing he deserves is to be beaten to death with a blunt object in the most painfull manner imaginable.
Modified by Deleth, 02-25-12, 4:25 AM
 
02-25-12, 5:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3950
I can't wait until that guy gets what's coming to him.

He has a harem already. ;_;

 
02-25-12, 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 6961
Deleth said:
CrossDivide said:
Lol Issei is pretty pathetic this ep ._________.

He got 1 hit KOed LOL.

This episode? He's pathethic in general. He's what one could sum up as an "failure hero". With no redeeming qualities whatsoever. He couldn't even get a friggin pet, something that Asia accomplished without a problem.
I really don't want to see him winning, I'd rather watch him suffer, his dreams shattered and everything taken from him. He's despicable and pathethic and he should suffer for it.


-Quasar said:
Never seen so many people complain how weak the MC is.

Give Issei a rest. He was just human just weeks or a month ago and has been facing high level fallen angels and well-trained slaves. He's just fighting now out of instinct with his Boosted Gear and it isn't working that's why he will have his "first" training in the next episode.

Oh and hilarious episode. Especially the part where Issei squealed like a girl instead of Asia.

So friggin what? Most people of the "Pieces" aren't devils for long. And other people long since accomplished more then he did. He couldn't even claim a friggin pet, something Asia managed to do!
And then he gets instand knocked out by some random girl, not even the supposed to be villain but one of his lackeys.
Issei isn't on par with other shounen protagonists, he's far below them.
And he only faced one angel, an angel he only defeated because said angel didn't take him serious at all. At the same time Rias disposed of !three! angels without breaking a sweat.
Issei is a pathethic, worthless, disgusting piece of garbage. And I'd rather see the girls end up with the villain then with Issei by now. The only thing he deserves is to be beaten to death with a blunt object in the most painfull manner imaginable.


Yowza! Stand back people! We got a real hellion hater over here.
Modified by Darklight0303, 02-25-12, 6:11 AM
 
02-25-12, 6:33 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 881
Darklight0303 said:
Deleth said:
CrossDivide said:
Lol Issei is pretty pathetic this ep ._________.

He got 1 hit KOed LOL.

This episode? He's pathethic in general. He's what one could sum up as an "failure hero". With no redeeming qualities whatsoever. He couldn't even get a friggin pet, something that Asia accomplished without a problem.
I really don't want to see him winning, I'd rather watch him suffer, his dreams shattered and everything taken from him. He's despicable and pathethic and he should suffer for it.


-Quasar said:
Never seen so many people complain how weak the MC is.

Give Issei a rest. He was just human just weeks or a month ago and has been facing high level fallen angels and well-trained slaves. He's just fighting now out of instinct with his Boosted Gear and it isn't working that's why he will have his "first" training in the next episode.

Oh and hilarious episode. Especially the part where Issei squealed like a girl instead of Asia.

So friggin what? Most people of the "Pieces" aren't devils for long. And other people long since accomplished more then he did. He couldn't even claim a friggin pet, something Asia managed to do!
And then he gets instand knocked out by some random girl, not even the supposed to be villain but one of his lackeys.
Issei isn't on par with other shounen protagonists, he's far below them.
And he only faced one angel, an angel he only defeated because said angel didn't take him serious at all. At the same time Rias disposed of !three! angels without breaking a sweat.
Issei is a pathethic, worthless, disgusting piece of garbage. And I'd rather see the girls end up with the villain then with Issei by now. The only thing he deserves is to be beaten to death with a blunt object in the most painfull manner imaginable.


Yowza! Stand back people! We got a real hellion hater over here.


You got to admit he did back up his statement very well.
 
02-25-12, 6:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 6961
Too bad he soiled his statement with frothing raging. sorry but can't take him seriously there. Also I read the novels translated so far so knowing more about what happens next makes it even more hard to not point and laugh at blind rage like this.
 
02-25-12, 10:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1990
Xtc said:
prismheart said:
This show is such a dick tease.


Couldn't have said it better.

Hope Issei destroyes Raiser.


Agreed...

If I was Issei I would make love to Rias at the moment, I wouldn't even think about it... And she is virgin... That's so rare nowadays... But he touched her boob... I bet he jizzed in his pants...

We almost got hentai, actually Phoenix playing with boobies like that is just like a scene in many hentai...

Also, I like Issei... Don't really understand all that hate... Also this is not Shounen show and we can't compare him to shounen protagonists... I like that he always gets beat up... Finally a change...

Also Koneko <3 Finally... But although she is the cutest, and my favorite she is not the sexiest.. .That goes to Rias and maybe Asia who is more perverted than I originally thought...

If only they made tv series like this... Imagine H2O Just Add Water like this...
 
02-25-12, 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 847
Meh episode but I guess it'll kickstart the game with Raiser and Issei finally becoming of some use :L.

Koneko is the true badass not Raiser xD

Though Raiser what a bellend :L, though fair play to his harem lol.

Hopefully nothing bad happens to Rias with that guy he seems like he would force her to do something -.-.
 
Top
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices