Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 23, 2012 9:21 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A ride, which is truck, passing through...

They keep talking about the food they ate, which is the reason. The driver driving and suggestion for onsen = weird imagination from the guy. Very dark with no one's there... Old lady, the owner of creepy yokan... and the guests are only the two of them. The girl is being scared.

Lots of fanservice because the creepy yokan shocking the girl and got her bra stolen. The meal is good, and the bed is together. Then when the girl speaks of her worry, he's already asleep. His purse is left on the phone box. Then they talk about whose fault again. Fanservice with the rain again!!

Then they made up with the arguments.

Phoning the guy's sister and the stuff is already there, and she's so talkative until the phone's value's gone to let the guy explain! They are playing on the water. And the kiss. His friend is there!! (the ship is his part-time)

The girl thanking her friend for suggesting the trip, and she did his homework, the painting, for him.

Next up is big breast kouhai's turn.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 23, 2012 12:26 PM

May 2011
Nice episode, and that was a nice kiss between Kaoru and Junichi on the beach it was sweet. The one thing idk why they were so embarrassed to sleep side by side, when they already slept together in Junichi's bed.

Awesome Sae-chan arc is next (3rd fav)!
Mr_DaftPunkFeb 23, 2012 12:30 PM

Feb 23, 2012 2:29 PM

Jul 2010
So the knife in question in the preview last episode was just the old lady owner making dinner for them. Figures, lol.
Feb 23, 2012 3:20 PM

Jul 2011
Cliche and predictable, albeit still pretty enjoyable. Next arc is probably going to suck though, that voice.
mdzFeb 23, 2012 9:08 PM
Feb 23, 2012 6:53 PM

Jul 2009
Aw, that was a sweet episode.
Juinchi still lost a shit load of money though. What kind of change purse has enough to pay for a night at an Inn, this guy must have a lot of coins.
Feb 23, 2012 7:50 PM

Nov 2009
I didnt enjoy this arc as much as I was hoping. For ages I felt there was nothing but them bickering and I couldnt help but facepalm at Junichi.

I mean seriously, his girlfriend was speaking about important stuff to him which he was awake for but within 2 sentences he fell asleep? It felt a bit disrespectful to Kaoru in all honesty.

Thankfully it was saved in the last few minutes with the beach scene which concluded in the most unrealistic way...of all the beaches they could be on, it had to be the one Umehara was doing his training on? It seemed awfully co-incidental that he was able to recognise them from what must have been over 500 metres as well. At least there was development before that happened to tarnish the arc so I cant complain too much.

At least it's Sae's arc next which I have been waiting eagerly for since Rihoko's as she is my second favourite of the girls.
Feb 23, 2012 7:56 PM

May 2011
4 down, two to go. And I was glad that Haruka is going to be the last one of it.
Let's see how will Sae arc going to be.
Feb 23, 2012 8:15 PM

Feb 2012
I can't fucking wait for the Haruka arc.
Feb 23, 2012 8:19 PM

Oct 2011
It a nice ending for this arc, the kiss at the end was quite sweet <3

Dougy-kunFeb 23, 2012 8:50 PM
Feb 23, 2012 8:26 PM

Aug 2010
It was a simple story but it was well done and really nice.
Feb 23, 2012 9:12 PM

Nov 2007
So they remain the way they had always been. I guess best friends can still be lovers, argue continuously yet fall in love all over again. Well, having a girlfriend like Kaoru will be sweet~

Not the best of episodes, yet enjoyed it a lot.

Next episode marks the end of expectation for a couple of weeks for many. I dunno why everyone complains. I think Sae is a bit too shy. And if you take that away from her, she won't be the Sae of Amagami SS.

For me though, with Kaoru arc, Amagami SS+ practically has ended. Not a big fan of the remaining two girls.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 23, 2012 9:17 PM

May 2011
tailsxyakumo said:
And I was glad that Haruka is going to be the last one of it.
Of course she was going to be last, I had a gut feeling ever since the first episode. Based off her popularity and number of fans on here she's the most favorited character, with Ayatsuji-san and Nanasaki not too far :)

Dougy-kun said:
LOVELY GIF :)

Feb 23, 2012 10:35 PM

Jan 2011
was still a nice way to end it even though i kinda wanted more, pumped for next week and i'm glad there saving the best for last.
Feb 23, 2012 10:40 PM

Dec 2010
Nice episode, not my favorite arc and the boat showing up there of all places... but even so it was enjoyable considering how it left off last episode; don't particularly like Sae so not knowing what to expect out of the next arc, but only one more arc till Haruka! can't wait since this show started with my favorite girl and ends with my second favorite one.
Feb 23, 2012 11:14 PM

Jun 2011
No its over Kaoru arc is done. I don't like how this went i wished more would've happened for them, they are my favorite pair after all. It was still pretty enjoyable and fun to watch and wait for the big finale kiss which i think should've gotten more air time.
Feb 24, 2012 12:08 AM

Nov 2007
Umehara is still the bro'est of bros, showing up with the save as a t rue bro would.

they really fit together as a couple though. I kept thinking SEXUAL TENSION, DO IT DAMN IT. seemed it could have worked their frustrations out lol.

looking forward to Haruka but not Sai. I'll laugh if they bring the narrator to troll us. I mean I'll laugh but I'll hate it.

Kaoru actually probably fits him the best but wow this whole time they didn't make much progress. actually it seems he didn't make much progress with any of t hem. you'd think he'd get some by now with one of the girls at least.
Feb 24, 2012 1:14 AM

Jun 2009
Not actually as good as I hoped... Rather ave actually....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2012 1:19 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was wonderful of Kaoru. It had everything that made up the theme and Kaoru herself. In both fan service and self realizations. Better give it all for Kaoru and so parts along with thoughts of them.

About the beginning and the trucker. Well it started rather well from last time at the convenience store. I liked right away Kaoru as she scolds Junichi here. I was surprised that the trucker did actually come at this time. Junichi is lucky with Kaoru to have found such a nice person. He looks not bad and I liked how from his remarks Junichi and Kaoru got surprised as he knew exactly why the arguments started. Guy knows loads about love. I was totally laughing my wits out at Junichi’s imagination in the spoiler
due to truck swerving.
The guy knew exactly what he was thinking and Kaoru realized it too. What did get remarkable is Junichi/Kaoru’s expressions here at what I think are the smartest quotes so far in this series whom I will mention down below.

About the Inn part, well from the first look around it looks plain creepy. I totally did like Kaoru’s face in the spoiler
that was plain hilarious her fear there. Junichi kind of caught on to that so his tease face here was pretty nice. Kaoru on the other hand was MOE with clinging to Junichi here and that blush is win since last episode. I ROFL so hard at Junichi/Kaoru’s fear in the spoiler
not to mention the old lady was shown in a scary way when you compare it to her normal self here. Now things went fine and all but at one point it looks like Junichi/Kaoru got paranoid a little. I mean they though the old lady in the spoiler
was killing someone with a knife. The faces of Junichi/Kaoru in fear were EPIC! Best of best scared faces. I still wonder despite being close to each other here, they back off being shy. Wait a second, something is not right.

Which brings me to what was pretty EPIC for a joke despite being recurring in the following,

Oh that monkey is EPIC in the spoiler
in every comedic and fresh way in this series. Runs with Kaoru’s favourite bra. Aahahah, ecchi comedy at its best. Kaoru and Junichi together look good eating and Kaoru’s smile there is nice. I do admit that Junichi was stupid in the spoiler
you never fall asleep on a girl’s talk that is of the theme of Kaoru.
It was deep thinking there. Oh well at least Kaoru’s face was good in that part.

About when it rains, that part starts out pretty bad. I do admit that Junichi being in a panic and forgetting his wallet was terrible. He should have never let it get there to forget something like that. The fight in the couple here was not good and the negativity was bad. However it was nice that they make up here. Kaoru does admit her wrongs according to Junichi admits his stupidity. Excellent part. Moreover seeing Junichi/Kaoru rung in the rain gave out to setup not used before much in this series. The best part in this segment was really Kaoru’s faces in reaction to Junichi trying to see her in a perverted way in the spoiler
whom that slap was a hard one. In thee end of that part I will admit that old man here freaked me out. The way he said of the bus stop made me think the whole Inn never existed in the first place or was haunted? Why would the bus stop not work anymore?

About the beach part, it was the most original and best setup I liked. Original as in used for a first time in this series. Wise choice because it matches the type of person Kaoru is. I totally face-palmed at Miya here. The fact she never shut up cost Junichi some worries but at east he should know his stuff is safe. Kaoru was totally stunning in the spoiler
the setup is amazing and gorgeous. It was never like that so far. It’s original in the way it’s presented.

The water splashing in the spoiler
was the second best in this segment. With the boastful visuals pics can prove all the beauty of that. Really stunning and it will get better in the BDs. In thee end the kiss in the following,

Is what made this episode’s end nice. The beach kiss has its charms mainly with its setup and sand. I was totally surprised of Umehara coming to save Junichi. A true bro once again. Junichi yelling out to him in response to the whole training gag was good and hand holding was marvellous. well shown IMO. Umehara’s boat here was nicely shown. I still think it’s his father’s shop but eventually he will get it.

About end episode, I did like it featured Keiko and the way she was towards Kaoru was charming. Her expressions are quite nice considering she is not often around. Umehara should go out with her. The end drawing in the spoiler
proves that Kaoru knows to draw well.

About the fan service, it was good. Everything of Kaoru that was to know is in the list.
  • Body contours from the onsen in the spoiler
    they even show a side angle of Kaoru’s chest. The proportions are nice. Something she never got in S1.

• Can’t deny the wet clothing part in the spoiler
    it was not bad but not really fan service. It was just plain nice.
And that was enough for me. I feel fine for what it was worth of plus on Kaoru’s part.

About preview, OMG is that Sae in the spoiler
with a Kimono? OMG Sae? Hnnnnnnnnnghhhhhttt I am going to go wild officially. I am totally nuts over Sae. I want a wife like that. All of Sae’s character is exactly what I want in a girl. Oh dear! Sae! Sae! On top of that Miya comes with a nice coat. Oh dear this will be the best for me. Sae is best for me.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
some nice ones of Kaoru in bath towel.

GIFs are done in her club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=407169
Some last funny expressions of Kaoru.

End Art in the spoiler
is really hot of Kaoru. That bath!

PS: Best quotes: “Companions for trips and compassion for the world.”

“Having a companion for reassurance on a trip is as important as having the compassion to support each other in the journey of life.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 24, 2012 3:05 AM

Mar 2011
Again another sexy and awesome arc by kaoru. I like the misadventures of junichi and kaoru till the end. Nxt is sae right??? then haruka then risa???
Feb 24, 2012 3:32 AM

Nov 2010
Feb 24, 2012 3:50 AM
Dec 2010
a part of me want to kill Junichi for being so lucky...
Feb 24, 2012 4:19 AM

Sep 2010
Kaoru Arc was very good in PLUS, than the previous amagami.

5/5
Feb 24, 2012 5:34 AM

Jun 2011
i just LOVE this anime :3 i only wish each ark would be a lill longer , but hey i got over that a long time already ^-^
Feb 24, 2012 8:46 AM
Apr 2010
dolfo317 said:
Again another sexy and awesome arc by kaoru. I like the misadventures of junichi and kaoru till the end. Nxt is sae right??? then haruka then risa???

I think we're not getting Risa, since it only has 12 episodes (+ OVA for Miya).
Feb 24, 2012 9:48 AM
Dec 2007
Kaoru's the best.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 24, 2012 10:47 AM
Apr 2011
Kaoru is the top girl right now.
Feb 24, 2012 12:30 PM
Jan 2011
Man, the 2 didn't even had sex.
Feb 24, 2012 12:40 PM

Oct 2010
Nasty001 said:
Man, the 2 didn't even had sex.
From how the 2 reacted I think they did not even have it last season.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 24, 2012 1:09 PM

May 2011
I rather liked this episode. It was nice, but the thing about Amagami is that I don't dislike any arc so I'm glad to see each arc without having nagging thoughts in the back in my mind.

Sae is next. I still have mixed opinions of her voice.
Feb 24, 2012 1:47 PM

Jul 2010
Of course he runs right into the female bath. Nice little pink mood light too. xD

I knew he left his coin purse in the phone booth back at the service stop. Now Kaoru had to pay for him too, pffft. To love each other is to argue. Well they kinda proved that saying by arguing quite a lot. Then blabbermouth Miya wastes their last phone call. At least there's Umehara to the rescue! How random is that?

In the end the border between friendship and love became much clearer. Next up: gamerous body!

Feb 24, 2012 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
Yay Karou arc :D
still good as last season's :)

Junichi is so lucky -.-, why does this not happen to guys in real life :L

Umehara is being the best character this season :D, saving Junichi from being busted from his exam camp and taking one for the team and now rescuing him when all seemed dire in terms of money, what a lad :)

Sae arc is next, got mixed feelings about this arc, it could either go good or I'll just be half alert watching it :L
Feb 24, 2012 3:26 PM

Dec 2009
BEST arc, out of all the other ones, so far! x3
But I love them all.
Feb 24, 2012 4:15 PM

Apr 2011
Hands down, my most favorite arc so far!

I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seemed they allotted more of the budget for these two episodes when compared to the others. If I'm just crazy, let me know!
Used to be TheSethAffect
Feb 24, 2012 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
lol when i seen it started to rain. I was like here come the rain shake of love XD but no it was the bus stop of cock block XDD
Feb 24, 2012 7:57 PM

Dec 2011
Good episode and great kiss but Kaoru's arc dissapointed me. For such a great girl, why does she get shafted? Only 2 eps iirc.

Nakata Sae is next. The 2 best girls saved for last.
Feb 24, 2012 8:52 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, was Kaoru always such a "tsundere"? I feel like she was different in the first season, maybe o_O Although very nice with the hot springs (lol the monkey XD) and the argument and them making up, but something felt a little ... lacking. I dunno, I think they could have done it better for her :(
Although nice ending, it's a shame Junichi was asleep when Kaoru was talking about their relationship in the room XD Oh and she's so good at art, wish we could see more of it ;P
Sae next, they didn't end up doing reverse order after all ... I feel that her voice isn't as annoying as it was in the first season? O_o I mean, it doesn't sound all soft and whispy at least ... which is good ;P
Feb 24, 2012 10:21 PM

Jun 2009
- Getting so embarrassed just seeing each others body

It's not like they're not dating at all. Oh you Japs.

- Letting wet clothes dry without removing it

I wonder why they didn't get sick. 90% of the time they would have caught a deadly disease called colds after something like that.

Still the best arc so far though and I'm so not looking forward to ear rape's arc. Hopefully it's interesting by I have my DOUBT.

P.S. sex arcs ending pic was terrific.
Feb 25, 2012 5:44 AM

May 2010
Sweet episode, but I already don't remember anything what happened. It was rather dull.
Next episode is Sae-chan, IMO she's the cutest heroine, though I'm not a fan of her seiyuu :3 I don't like title of next ep, "Doubt". Sounds like drama.
Feb 25, 2012 6:04 AM

Oct 2010
Now that was the best arc so far. Their relationship felt so real, they finally showed us that couples could even argue sometimes.

-Quasar said:
I'm so not looking forward to ear rape's arc.

I wonder if her voice is high pitched on a purpose or if she talks like that all the time.
Feb 25, 2012 6:05 AM

Nov 2010
You know you dont enjoy things if you watch anime episode skimming through it in 5 minutes. Kaoru, being in relationships apparently makes you very dull and uninteresting.
Feb 25, 2012 1:20 PM

Apr 2010
I found this episode cute.
It showed a really nice development in there relationship trough some hardships not to mention how the started out pretty shy and still ended up kissing at the end.

The hot spring part was also funny with first Junichi running in naked and exposing himself to Kaoru and latter on Kaoru exposing herself when the monkey stole her bra.
Also lots of fights between them which really made them look like a couple.
Feb 25, 2012 5:50 PM

May 2011
somebody catch that friggin' monkey!
i want kaoru's bra as well ;____;

making out in the beach for the finale looks like really nice <3
ah kaoru <3
Feb 26, 2012 9:45 AM
Aug 2011
I like scene when Kaoru slapped Junichi and made hand mark on Junichi's cheek, LOL
Feb 26, 2012 9:20 PM

Dec 2011
This was the first episode of the series that really interested me. So far it's been a pretty boring show with a few highlights, like the Rihoko and Ayatsuji arc. The first series was so good because Junichi had to win them over, and in this series that's all done and everything has been a little too perfect, but this episode had some conflict which was good, and the trucker part was hokey and everything but in a way that didn't make me sick. Good stuff.
Feb 28, 2012 5:27 AM

Jun 2008
I kind of think they overdid the feeling shame stuff. They are already a couble they shouldn't get THAT embarrassed. Also making Kaoru slap him with the usual "baka" stuff doesn't fit her character very much. It felt like the makers forgot how Kaoru is.
Anyway at least it had it's good moments

Our main was really pathetic too. Come on dude, seriously? Continuously accusing the poor girl for a simple mistake. Yeah maybe it was mostly her fault but is quite a bad attitude to continuously rub it like that. Mocking her about being scared was stupid too. What the hell do this girls find in this guy? You are suppose to be strong and supportive to your girl not act like a jerk.
MonadFeb 28, 2012 5:33 AM
Feb 28, 2012 2:34 PM

Dec 2006
aw Kaoru&Junichi ambiguous relationship was nice :), I enjoyed everything but the scene at the beach it was so cliche xD

Oh no here comes Sae :/ ... I'll be looking forward morishima episodes :D
Feb 28, 2012 7:18 PM

Sep 2008
Damn, Umehara actually has amazing eyes.
Maybe not for girls, but for distance.

I think Sexhair arc was just to show viewers exactly that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2012 12:03 PM
Aug 2011
why suddenly the total number of episodes got removed?
Feb 29, 2012 11:11 PM

Aug 2010
Nice episode :) ughh here comes Sae D:

Artego32rus said:
why suddenly the total number of episodes got removed?

I was wondering the same thing...are we getting a Risa arc too??
Mar 4, 2012 8:08 PM

Aug 2010
I'm quite jelly of Junichi, having a girlfriend who is so casual yet caring....ENOUGH TO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF HER SITTING ON THE MAN'S LAP SO OPENLY IN A CLASSROOM AT SCHOOL.

I think I really like this arc compared to my other two favorite girls, Nanasaki's and Ayatsuji's. This one really showed how a couple really gets along outside of a school environment.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2012

107 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

92 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2012

99 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.