MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Black★Rock Shooter (TV) »» Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

127 52.48%
4 out of 5: Liked it

66 27.27%
3 out of 5: It was OK

30 12.40%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

10 4.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

9 3.72%
Voters: 242

02-23-12, 10:24 PM

j0x said:
tailsxyakumo said:
Damn! That Noto...ehh I mean Saya already manipulated everyone!
I wonder what is her intention.

from the looks of it Saya is just simply a Bully, she loves seeing others suffer by toying with others that is how i see her character

That's such a simple impression (I was also thinking that at first), I was expecting she'd know about the "Other World".

02-23-12, 10:29 PM

Well it looks like I am not the only one who is starting to like this anime. It's funny how in the first episode everyone was bitching and now everyone here wants to know what's going to happen next. My actual only fear is that they are not going to have enough time and will do what the OVA did and never explain whats going on. 4 episodes to go and so many questions to answer. I just hope they don't rush to answer them.

02-23-12, 11:12 PM

Fucking Christ this anime. I feel for Yomi but this anime just throws melodrama everywhere. Oh well crazy Yomi reaction faces yay yay.
Also I started to like Kagari then at the end she still seems to be a total bitch. LOLOLOLOLOL.
Fucking christ she went from NO I NEED YOU YOU ARE MINE.

to

LOL I can't even remember why I liked you or needed you but thanks anyways, I guess?
Siiiiigh

02-23-12, 11:37 PM

Interesting twist on the fact that being killed in the other world makes one lose their memory of the person that caused their mental breakdown to star with.

I see others don't agree but Yomi losing it at the end makes sense really. She literally spent years with no one but her little basket case Kagari who now wants little to nothing to do with her. Her world, for years, revolved around Kagari, now she can't grasp that people can have more than one friend making her as needy of Kagari as Kagari was for Yomi.

As for Kohata, I can understand the reaction. In her mind, she basically had a stranger telling her about events that never happened.

02-24-12, 12:12 AM

When this started I was wondering how they were going to make the story last 8 episodes. Now i'm wondering how is this all going to get concluded in 4 episodes.

I really like this series, but I don't think I would like it as much if I hadn't seen the OVA first. Hopefully now there will be some alternate world battling. That's been missing the last few episodes. I hope Strength actually fights or something, and doesn't just stand/walk around all the time. Dead Master finally awakens and Yomi broke. Next few episodes should be good.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

02-24-12, 12:26 AM

Yomi's reaction may seem a bit exxagerated but it's understandable. Feeling useless and unloved often leads to such behaviour especially when a person is as shy and introverted as Yomi.

I already suspected that BRS beheading people couldn't be entirely good. Seems like she releases their human conterparts from their stress but they also lose emotions that were connected with their breakdown.

02-24-12, 12:32 AM

Kagari...looks like nozomi..sasaki..

KAGARI LEVELS UP

And oh how the mighty have fallen. Yomi is the biggest drama queen i swear. Suck it up princess. However, I do admit Kagari's visit was the dickest move, but that was most likely due to the school counsellor.

The counsellor can erase/manipulate memories? Hypnosis? Drugs? Her coffee (or at least I think it was the coffee, can't remember) erased the basketball coach's memories of the guy, and the counsellor's red BRS chick taking away Kagari's one has erased Kagari's memories as well. Well at least we know that there is a direct link between both worlds now, and that the BRS world can directly affect the real world.

5/5 Frkn amazing episode imo.

02-24-12, 12:35 AM

Elite60 said:
Sheesh, just looking at Yomi having a mental breakdown makes me want to have one. And the classroom is full of masochists when they loved getting talked down by Kagari, lmao.
if the students are the masochists...does that mean Saya is the sadist?.

well good job Yomi you done gone and creep'ed me out just like Kagari did a few weeks ago

02-24-12, 12:39 AM

Just as Keikaku Saya. Well played.

Silly lesbian Yomi, you're just friends and you will forever be 2nd place to Yuu.

I think I backtracked the scene 3 times when Yomi is getting mindfucked. How I loved the faces she was making.

02-24-12, 2:01 AM

hmm... I wonder if they're going to wrap everything up in the next four episodes or if there's going to be a season 2.

02-24-12, 2:36 AM

Ooof I can't believe the coach forgot the guy she liked :(

02-24-12, 2:43 AM

So, every girl in this anime is Psycho......

Me Like.......

5/5

02-24-12, 3:10 AM

This show has been a disappointment to me ever since it started.. I don't know why but its just UGHH! I watched this show was a complete "WTF is happening" expression on my face.

02-24-12, 3:21 AM

This time is Yomi's turn getting crazy !!

02-24-12, 4:27 AM

mindfuck at it best!

02-24-12, 4:44 AM

When I saw this expression of Yomi:

I immediately had to think of:

I feel for Yomi, it's painful to be left just like that. I'm sure Mato will come to the rescue, though.
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..

02-24-12, 4:50 AM

Lestrade said:
Yomi's reaction may seem a bit exxagerated but it's understandable. Feeling useless and unloved often leads to such behaviour especially when a person is as shy and introverted as Yomi.

Yomi..T.T

02-24-12, 5:16 AM

Animation wise, this episode was MUCH BETTER than the last one. At least they did Yomi's facial expressions properly and didn't make them look like some random shit.

Story wise, it was still crappy. 3.5/5.

02-24-12, 5:23 AM

I knew emotions were intense but ... daaayuummm...

02-24-12, 5:28 AM

Yomi goes nuts. Prolly cause of Saya, who seems to be sharing out her insanity with everyone. Yuu still seems to be oblivious to everything. More of the dream world leaking to the real? Green lightning in Yomi's eyes and her messed up digital scream? Dunno... Saya needs to die. Also, sempai whats-her-name forgets that guys confession? I don't know if that is serious or she is acting/suppressing it... Messed up, yet awesome.

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices