MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Guilty Crown Episode 18 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Guilty Crown »» Guilty Crown Episode 18 Discussion

Pages (27) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Guilty Crown Episode 18 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
215 52.70%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
67 16.42%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
62 15.20%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
32 7.84%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
32 7.84%
Voters: 408

02-25-12, 2:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 995
I seriously don't see how Shuu can do anything.
He's not a strategist. Not a mecha pilot. A terrible marksman. And He's missing an arm...
But then again this story is full of twists, and after seeing OP spoilers/teasers, I guess it's just a matter of time before he goes Super Saiyan like Gai has O_o

And I'm liking Inori more after this episode.
 
02-25-12, 2:38 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5137
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?

<img src="http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4555/1330091692060.png" />


Pwned
 
02-25-12, 2:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 55
Darklight0303 said:
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?

<img src="http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4555/1330091692060.png" />


Pwned


wait, for real? If i understood it correctly, the top ten hero and heroine? and they are from Guilty Crown?

I'm impressed
 
02-25-12, 2:45 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5137
Just gonna sit here. AND LAUGH.
 
02-25-12, 3:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
monkeii said:
Darklight0303 said:
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?

<img src="http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4555/1330091692060.png" />


Pwned


wait, for real? If i understood it correctly, the top ten hero and heroine? and they are from Guilty Crown?

I'm impressed
There is no fucking way Shu is better than Rider. No way!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
02-25-12, 3:06 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5137
Guess Japan doesn't think like us. Go figure o/
 
02-25-12, 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4817
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?



Japanese otaku are known for being rather superficial. Why do you think so much fanservice/moe/harem is currently produced?

The fact that Rider made it into the list is impressive.
 
02-25-12, 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 499
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?

<img src="http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4555/1330091692060.png" />


Makes me Happy. lol

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
 
02-25-12, 3:11 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5137
Nidhoeggr said:
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?



Japanese otaku are known for being rather superficial. Why do you think so much fanservice/moe/harem is currently produced?

The fact that Rider made it into the list is impressive.


But then by that reasoning Inori should be under a moe char. Instead the closest moe is in third and fifth.
 
02-25-12, 3:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4817
Darklight0303 said:


But then by that reasoning Inori should be under a moe char. Instead the closest moe is in third and fifth.


Inori is a Rei clone with sex doll appeal and no character til this episode. She was only supposed to look pretty and get the otaku to buy the overpriced figmas. And it worked.
 
02-25-12, 3:17 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5137
Nidhoeggr said:
Darklight0303 said:


But then by that reasoning Inori should be under a moe char. Instead the closest moe is in third and fifth.


Inori is a Rei clone with sex doll appeal and no character til this episode. She was only supposed to look pretty and get the otaku to buy the overpriced figmas. And it worked.


Hmmm yea I can see the logic in that. I guess she just never struck me as the true moe type. Which I abhor to the greatest degree may it be scorched from this earth.
 
02-25-12, 3:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1082
That was a pretty good episode, I liked it...
 
02-25-12, 3:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4817
Darklight0303 said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Darklight0303 said:


But then by that reasoning Inori should be under a moe char. Instead the closest moe is in third and fifth.


Inori is a Rei clone with sex doll appeal and no character til this episode. She was only supposed to look pretty and get the otaku to buy the overpriced figmas. And it worked.


Hmmm yea I can see the logic in that. I guess she just never struck me as the true moe type. Which I abhor to the greatest degree may it be scorched from this earth.


Moe as a concept is very subjective. Kaiji can be moe, Inori can be moe, Mio from K-On can be moe. At all depends on your viewpoint. However, I am glad that at least some good characters are on that chart. Although Shoe as number 1 still baffles me.
 
02-25-12, 3:22 AM

Online
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5137
yea when I think of Moe it's always the cheerful, in your face, trying too damn hard to be cutesy and with way way way too big eyes. K-on chars fitting that category perfectly.
 
02-25-12, 3:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 126
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?

<img src="http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4555/1330091692060.png" />
I have had it with the Japanese otakus. What the fuck is so good about Shu? I can sympathise him, but there's so many other characters that are greater than this pathetic piece of shit. The same deal with Inori--she does not even have a logical character development until ep 18!By the way, who is the number six girl? Can anyone tell me? I can tell why plotless animes like IS:Infinite Stratos can get popular, as it has a certain 'appeal' to a type of audience(I am one of them btw), but the fact that Guilty Crown is popular amongst Japanese fans is just extraordinary--because usually, my taste is pretty otaku as well. I am truly amazed. What is so good about this show?I bet it must be the music and art which hyped this series' popularity.
Modified by darthfanta, 02-25-12, 3:53 AM


 
02-25-12, 3:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2074
I bet there was a GC related article this month. That's why there are no T&B characters this time (no article featuring the series). It's Newtype. Go figure.

By the way, who is the number six girl? Can anyone tell me?

Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier.
Modified by Urufuzu_rein, 02-25-12, 3:57 AM
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
 
02-25-12, 4:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3604
Yumekichi11 said:
OK so let’s start having as much fun as I could have had if I had more time to post. First of all the preview.

lengthy and detailed post

Initially I tried to quote your whole post but it seems that there are certain restrictions I wasn't aware of. Anyway, I'm just quoting you to bump your post since it's one of the more detailed and analytical in this thread and definitely worth a read. To be frank there's no point where I could disagree; kudos to you.

darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?

<img src="http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4555/1330091692060.png" />

Huh, as a big fan of this show I knew that it would be somewhat popular in Japan but who would've guessed that it's *that* good? Interesting indeed.
Modified by Rachmaninow, 02-25-12, 4:14 AM
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
 
02-25-12, 4:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 787
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?

I don't think it has much to do with the characters. The results are caused by the show's popularity.
No matter how crappy Guilty Crown is, its popularity is at the top of this season.
Not just in Japan, look at how fast this tread goes compared to other shows and you will understand what I mean.
So the show sells, and its characters are known wider, and so they get more votes, that's all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Modified by KaitoDash, 02-25-12, 4:15 AM
 
02-25-12, 4:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 126
KaitoDash said:
darkkrisna said:
any comment for this?

I don't think it has much to do with the characters. The results are caused by the show's popularity.
No matter how crappy Guilty Crown is, its popularity is at the top of this season.
Not just in Japan, look at how fast this tread goes compared to other shows and you will understand what I mean.
So the show sells, and its characters are known wider, and so they get more votes, that's all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being watched does not mean it's popular. It depends on whether people truly likes that show. Besides, opinion polls are generally conducted within a limited number of respondents. Just because they watch the show, does not mean they love it.


 
02-25-12, 4:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1585
Inori is Ebil
 
Top
Pages (27) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices