Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2012 8:48 AM

Apr 2010
Dodara said:
Well, this is not quite the hate festival I expected, that's nice.
I like bleach and would rather watch fillers than nothing and nobody's forcing anybody to watch them!

Well no, but there is the ratings and DVD sales to take into account... most people don't watch them so it hurts the TV studio to waste a valuable time slot with a show that gets bad ratings. Bleach is literally doing worse than quite a few late night anime (anime that airs at like 1 am) right now in TV ratings, even though its got a 6 PM timeslot.

Mar 2, 2012 10:07 AM

Jul 2007
Some of you are just not that smart. Bleach could not end where its currently at, neither could it end with the fall of aizen, you know what that would mean, an "incomplete story". We all know that story did not wrap up with aizen's defeat so why are you so surprised that it isn't ending yet.

It is to be expected i don't think kubo would create such a long ass series and then end it with out finishing it. Their is way to many plot holes left in the story to tell.

Mar 2, 2012 4:11 PM

Jul 2010
Venneria said:
Bet something like code breaker will take over..

well i hope that manga gets animated already but now, rock lee is taking over that time slot.

Mar 2, 2012 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
link9us said:
i don't think kubo would create such a long ass series and then end it with out finishing it. Their is way to many plot holes left in the story to tell.
need i remind you this is kubo were talking about

he may do somethign way worse than end it uncompleted, he may end up just killing every single character off so he doesnt have to put up with it anymore

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 2, 2012 5:53 PM

Dec 2008
Nooo.. I've been watching this series since freakin 2004! It makes me sad to think they would end it. Especially on this arc.. I mean it would be nice to finally add it to my completed list.. >.> .. But that's not the point! >.<. I hope that this is just a break. I would like to see Ichigo get his regular abilities back and see more awesomeness. Idk. All good things must end eventually I suppose. I just really think they should end it with something that isn't totally left open though. I guess will just have to wait and see. Not sure why everyones so happy about it . Don't watch it if you don't like it >:p

Mar 2, 2012 7:48 PM

Jul 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
he may end up just killing every single character off so he doesnt have to put up with it anymore

That would be funny, seeing how people always complain that nobody dies.
Mar 2, 2012 8:36 PM

Feb 2010
I didn't know people still watched this show.........
Maybe I'll watch the last ep or w/e
Mar 3, 2012 9:00 AM

Oct 2011
With alot of annoying fillers and 10 minute recaps its best to see this show go.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2012 9:18 AM

Sep 2011
Ishkur said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
he may end up just killing every single character off so he doesnt have to put up with it anymore

That would be funny, seeing how people always complain that nobody dies.
yah, bleach ills off like maybe 1 or 2 people every 3 or so years, a ending where everyone dies would be so refreshing to this show, i mean i hear naruto is shaping up to off alot of people so lets see if this does too

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 3, 2012 4:33 PM
Sep 2011
Makunouchi_Ippo said:
Exkalamity said:
Oh really? Hope they are ending it where it should have:

Silent_Scream said:
Naruto's next!

nextday said:
So the anime is ending and the manga is entering it's final arc.

Excellent news.

Yeah ! With Bleach ( and hoping Naruto ) r out of the way , One Piece on the throne of mangas and animes ! ! !

Actually, Sazae-san has been on the throne of anime for the last 42 years and will remain on that throne until the end of humanity. ^^
Mar 3, 2012 4:47 PM

Jan 2012
Has Sazae-san sold 37 million copies in one year?

Oh, wait. It hasn't.
Mar 4, 2012 4:26 AM
Sep 2011
MasterKingJC said:
Has Sazae-san sold 37 million copies in one year?

Oh, wait. It hasn't.

A-N-I-M-E
Mar 4, 2012 11:49 AM

Jan 2012
Sorry, but just because an anime has a huge number of episodes doesn't mean it's on the throne of anime.

For example, Detective Conan, Shin-chan, and Doraemon are all ongoing long-runners that have more episodes than One Piece, but all three of them are nowhere near OP's popularity in Japan and worldwide.

But if you want to get technical about it, the real global king of anime is still Dragon Ball.
Mar 4, 2012 12:13 PM
Sep 2011
MasterKingJC said:
Sorry, but just because an anime has a huge number of episodes doesn't mean it's on the throne of anime.

For example, Detective Conan, Shin-chan, and Doraemon are all ongoing long-runners that have more episodes than One Piece, but all three of them are nowhere near OP's popularity in Japan and worldwide.

But if you want to get technical about it, the real global king of anime is still Dragon Ball.

To be fair, I should have mentioned I was talking about the ratings in Japan (which, for day-time anime, is usually what is taken into account). ^^
AtamaaaMar 4, 2012 12:20 PM
Mar 5, 2012 8:02 AM

Feb 2010
i dont know if its a good news or not.
after aizen was defeated i thought that was the best way to end the series.
i was not surprised that they started again a new arc because bleach was definitely one of the anime mainstream along naruto and one piece but crap! the new arc really felt out of place as if it was a different anime with fullbring and the likes but still it is bleach and i just watched it out of my hobby since before i was deadly addicted to it.
lol after knowiing that bleach is gonna end soon i hurriedly read the manga just to know that its entering the final arc.
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"
Mar 5, 2012 1:20 PM
Jun 2010
This is pretty clearly getting the Gintama treatment.

They don't want to go into filler because Bleach's ratings arent good enough to justify another long filler arc. It's probably more "going on lengthy hiatus" than anything.

It'll come back as Bleach' and a lot of places (like crunchyroll) probably wont even recognize the shift.
Mar 5, 2012 3:38 PM

Feb 2011
Good Riddance~ :) Best news i've heard in a while.
Mar 5, 2012 8:06 PM

Nov 2007
So the anime is set to end but the manga's final arc is believed to be going on for another decade?

If that's true I definitely think they will just be taking a hiatus for a while and they will pick back up once the the final arc has made some progress.
Mar 6, 2012 12:36 AM

Jul 2010
The fullbringers arc is definitely NOT the best way to end Bleach (should've been Aizen's defeat). But it's done now, and it's better than having fillers, given the negative reception of Bleach nowadays.

Depending on circumstances, Bleach might end like Gintama or Reborn
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Mar 6, 2012 3:38 AM
Feb 2012
What i find intresting is why so many people want it to end, i looked around and could find no real proof that its anythign but a tempoary break / change of timeslot.

Also the funny thing with fillers is they are there for fanboys but in general if people dont like them they dont watch (its not like you will miss anything important usualy)

there is so much negitivity with people saying this is the best news, foor me would be for them to have approved a budget to have filler for 10 years before continuing the story and then ganuntee that it will be a neverending story passed from generation to generation mwhahahahaha :-)
Mar 6, 2012 7:22 AM

Jun 2011
Bleach ending on my b-day . Thats kinda strange gift :D
Mar 6, 2012 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
What the f...?
Mar 6, 2012 9:46 AM

Jul 2010
I didn't expect the anime to end this soon. Right on the Fullbring arc.
And I think the manga is on it's last arc right now.
Mar 6, 2012 4:07 PM
Oct 2010
One thing I wish thay would of done is explained his dad in detal being a soul reaper.
Mar 7, 2012 12:00 PM
Jul 2009
Man put that kind of thing in spoiler ZONPAKUTO!!!

To be honest I do want more and more of bleach T_T
xxx
Mar 7, 2012 12:06 PM

Apr 2011
As long as ichigo doesn't betray soul society i am fine with it.

Hope this will not turn out to be spoiler in future .
Mar 7, 2012 10:49 PM
Aug 2011
RandomStuff said:
I have a dream that one day, all of the big three will end within my lifetime. Important to note that there is the possibility of continuation, that the series has basically caught up to the manga, so they may still continue the series again at some point, which I hope not to see.

It would be stupid to end the anime and not finish it. The mange is in it's last arc. The anime needs to do the final arc as well or a lot of TRUE fans will be PISSED!!! I for one hope they do the right thing and animate the FINAL arc!
Mar 9, 2012 11:36 PM

Jun 2010
XL4dy said:
RandomStuff said:
I have a dream that one day, all of the big three will end within my lifetime. Important to note that there is the possibility of continuation, that the series has basically caught up to the manga, so they may still continue the series again at some point, which I hope not to see.

It would be stupid to end the anime and not finish it. The mange is in it's last arc. The anime needs to do the final arc as well or a lot of TRUE fans will be PISSED!!! I for one hope they do the right thing and animate the FINAL arc!

Unfortunately, the "true" fans (LOL) are hilariously out numbered by the "I wish Bleach ended when it should have after the Aizen bullshit" fans like myself.

Personally, it's about time, or who knows, next year we might get Bleach Shippuden, Bleach GT or Bleach'.
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Mar 10, 2012 12:19 PM
Aug 2011
Once the manga is close to ending, the sequel anime BLEACH:DETERGENT will start
Mar 10, 2012 12:35 PM

Sep 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Once the manga is close to ending, the sequel anime BLEACH:DETERGENT will start

SEQUEL???? usrs?
Mar 10, 2012 1:06 PM

Sep 2011
TrOjAnHoRsE said:

have him kill everyone in soul society and human world and there we have a satisfying anime series!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Mar 10, 2012 2:18 PM

Apr 2010
Im surprised its ending now whilst the manga is on its last arc. The manga sales have dropped alot for it aswell, I can see the manga ending this year. Perhaps theyll bring the anime back to adapt the last arc.

Anime would be better off with season breaks like US cartoons, pushing them out once a week for a decade is unnecessary and why filler exists. Id rather they saved the money to improve the animation which is severely lacking compared to US cartoons.
Mar 10, 2012 2:53 PM

Feb 2011
Glad to hear this! I can bring myself into finishing it now.
- This is a bucket.
- Dear god...
- There's more!
- No...
Mar 10, 2012 3:09 PM

Sep 2011
GodlyKyon said:
TrOjAnHoRsE said:

have him kill everyone in soul society and human world and there we have a satisfying anime series!
also have him kill himself in the end too

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Mar 10, 2012 3:13 PM

Dec 2007
scabab said:
Im surprised its ending now whilst the manga is on its last arc. The manga sales have dropped alot for it aswell, I can see the manga ending this year. Perhaps theyll bring the anime back to adapt the last arc.

Anime would be better off with season breaks like US cartoons, pushing them out once a week for a decade is unnecessary and why filler exists. Id rather they saved the money to improve the animation which is severely lacking compared to US cartoons.

I'd love to see 26 episodes of a shonen series a year. Then take half the year off and come back with another 26 the next year.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Mar 10, 2012 3:27 PM
Jul 2010
Personally I don't dig the "omg so sad" and "Ah good news" Baloney. Anime's anime and it's now ending, Bleach being an anime that has been aired for a considerable amount of time is nonetheless a great deal to a lot of people. Quality of the anime aside, it's now left a hole which a lot of shounen watchers will want to fill; even more troublesome for those who don't enjoy other long running series like Naruto and Hitman Reborn. Will be interesting to see if there are any follow ups to Bleach nonetheless though.
Mar 10, 2012 5:30 PM

Jul 2007
DrRatekkusu said:
Personally I don't dig the "omg so sad" and "Ah good news" Baloney. Anime's anime and it's now ending, Bleach being an anime that has been aired for a considerable amount of time is nonetheless a great deal to a lot of people. Quality of the anime aside, it's now left a hole which a lot of shounen watchers will want to fill; even more troublesome for those who don't enjoy other long running series like Naruto and Hitman Reborn. Will be interesting to see if there are any follow ups to Bleach nonetheless though.

Well the manga's current and final arc is actually pretty interesting, the soul king has already been revealed so its definitively entering its final battle. Some of the new characters are pretty interesting, but i have a feeling this final arc is gonig to be much longer then you guys think.

For all we know, it could be the size of the arancar saga.

Mar 10, 2012 5:58 PM

Apr 2010
DrRatekkusu said:

That hole is going to be filled by Toriko. Not many people in the West watch it for whatever reason, but its surpassed Bleach in popularity long ago as the 3rd most popular battle shonen in Japan. There is Fairy Tail, too.

Mar 11, 2012 6:01 AM

Feb 2009
For me, no matter how you look at it. It's simply not ending, but rather taking a hiatus, i genuinely believe that.

Anime needs to adopt the American tv show approach, where they have a season, consisting of however many episodes, then a break, then coming back a year after. Bleach has really only suffered because of the fillers, to many anyway. Naruto as well, One Piece do a good job by dragging everything out, but even then it becomes tiresome where you find the actual episode is only 15 mins long after the recap bullshit. The direction of anime, especially the adapted ones need follow US TV formula in that sense. We all know the best animes are the ones that are short, and take breaks between seasons, it's the only efficient way of sustaining quality and not having to give slow episodes for the sake of not catching up to the manga.
Mar 11, 2012 8:48 AM

Jan 2008
Good riddance.
Mar 11, 2012 9:29 AM

Apr 2010
Sami092 said:
For me, no matter how you look at it. It's simply not ending, but rather taking a hiatus, i genuinely believe that.

People also had this same mindset when Rurouni Kenshin anime ended. They were sure it would come back for the final arc.

Expect nothing, and be happy if it comes back. Right now I'd say its 50/50 due to the absolutely horrible ratings and DVD sales it has now. It'll be tough to convince TV Tokyo to take it back.

Mar 11, 2012 3:40 PM

Jul 2011
link9us said:
the soul king has already been revealed

May I ask when did that happen?
Put under spoiler alert, please.
Mar 11, 2012 4:52 PM

Aug 2009
Ishkur said:
link9us said:

It hasn't happened
Light A Fire To The Fang That Cannot Be Reached,
So That I Do Not Have To See That Star
Mar 11, 2012 6:47 PM

Mar 2010
Is it confirmed to be ending or just a mistranslation or something?
Mar 11, 2012 9:05 PM

Jul 2007
CloudedMinds said:
Ishkur said:
link9us said:

It hasn't happened

Read the latest manga chapter and make your own judgement call on that and its not really a spoiler, everyone knows that the soul king is bound to show up sooner or later in the story. Anyone that has even seen the 2nd season knows this.
ArtimesGamerMar 11, 2012 9:10 PM

Mar 11, 2012 9:15 PM

Jul 2007
As i said, make your own judgement call. Its just a link to the manga site.

Mar 12, 2012 9:34 AM

Jul 2011
link9us said:
As i said, make your own judgement call. Its just a link to the manga site.

Mar 13, 2012 7:30 AM

Jun 2009
took their godam time in ending this series. i still can't figure out how it made it as far as it did
Mar 13, 2012 7:48 AM

Feb 2009
I don't see a point in ending the anime now, when there is only one arc of the series left. :P I'm hoping they will be wise enough to wait until the final arc is completed and then proceed with the OVAs or whatever they may do.
Mar 13, 2012 9:28 AM

Oct 2011
Ending it with only one arc left? I don't like the idea of that. It happens all too often that anime stops while a manga continues. Usually it's due to budget and popularity, but Bleach doesn't have this problem.

Please give an OVA or movie that will properly end things for us non-manga readers. Thank you.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Today

4 by MichaelJackson »»
54 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

71 by MichaelJackson »»
59 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
12 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.