Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2012 1:55 PM

Jul 2007
RyanSaotome said:
jpem said:
OtakuGirl01 said:
YES FINALLY!!! Now maybe the mainstreamers will either f-ck off, or become real otakus.

Westerners who think they are otaku are worse than people who like mainstream cartoons.

What is this even supposed to mean? Are you saying that because of ones country of origin, they can't be an otaku?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/otaku

"an avid collector or enthusiast, esp. one who is obsessed with anime, video games, or computer and rarely leaves their home"

Says nothing about having to be Japanese.

And most people seem to not know of how much of NEGATIVE term "otaku" actually IS within japan. Being a fan of anime is okay. But only a miniscule part of the whole mal userbase is actually "otaku" complete with mental conditions and inferiority complexes.

Atenias said:
They should have done this much earlier, after the Espada's were defeated.
Finally the time slot is free, thus other anime could fill in.

They should end the manga as well, and give better authors a chance.

Other anime being a far worse thing: Narutoe spin off.

Also I don't know where have you been but it has been known for two yaers already that bleach manga is currently in its final storyarc.
Feb 23, 2012 1:58 PM
Feb 2010
RyanSaotome said:
jpem said:
OtakuGirl01 said:
YES FINALLY!!! Now maybe the mainstreamers will either f-ck off, or become real otakus.

Westerners who think they are otaku are worse than people who like mainstream cartoons.

What is this even supposed to mean? Are you saying that because of ones country of origin, they can't be an otaku?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/otaku

"an avid collector or enthusiast, esp. one who is obsessed with anime, video games, or computer and rarely leaves their home"

Says nothing about having to be Japanese.

Because people that refer to themselves as otaku are usually wannabees as the word `otaku` has a negative origin. Not something you wanna call yourself...
Feb 23, 2012 2:05 PM

Feb 2012
Eh as many others said allready , this shoudve ended long time ago - same as Naruto and maybe OP (dunno dropped OP so long ago) , they allready lost theyr interest ... i coudnt even watch a full episode of those 3 w/o skipping from the video cause it became waaay to repetitive waay to boring "and i guess its not only me - and when an anime does this it can be considered as (dead)".
And yet it sux that they make an Naruto reap-off with rock-lee (tho he was maybe the best char in naruto :)) - but if they put sakura in that new series ITS INSTANT LOSS - NEVER WATCH SERIES
Feb 23, 2012 2:14 PM

Aug 2007
twonline said:
Maora said:
Best
News
Ever

I stoppped watching the animu during the filler arc. I feel relief now that Bleach's time slot will go to a more deserving series in the future. Now to deal with Naruto.

So a shitty Naruto-spin-off is more deserving than Bleach and Naruto.
Don't get me wrong. I hate Naruto more than i hate Bleach.
What I meant was that we need a plan to remove Naruto. I rather see Naruto end before Sazae-san.
Feb 23, 2012 2:28 PM

Jul 2011
Exkalamity said:
Oh really? Hope they are ending it where it should have:

I am a big fan of the series and i absolutely agree the fullbring arc-utter bullshit
Feb 23, 2012 2:29 PM

Jun 2011
Maora said:
twonline said:
Maora said:
Best
News
Ever

I stoppped watching the animu during the filler arc. I feel relief now that Bleach's time slot will go to a more deserving series in the future. Now to deal with Naruto.

What I meant was that we need a plan to remove Naruto. I rather see Naruto end before Sazae-san.

you stopped watching at the filler arc?

which one lol. idc about death of bleach tbh
Feb 23, 2012 2:38 PM
Apr 2010
The comments on this page are very comical ..rofl
Feb 23, 2012 2:44 PM

Jul 2011
This resulted in a live action movie...

Err.
Feb 23, 2012 2:44 PM

Aug 2007
Pocketasces said:
Maora said:
twonline said:
Maora said:
Best
News
Ever

you stopped watching at the filler arc?

which one lol. idc about death of bleach tbh

I stopped Bleach during the filler arc since ANYTHING that wastes like 50+ episodes does not deserves my time. I mean, what the fuck does vampires have to do with shinigami? I might as well read the manga, since I take 10-15 minutes to read a whole volume (maybe less).
I dropped Naruto around episode 100. The fact that it was always irritating me that it lost interest.

I think they both are waaaaay too out of hand now, and i just rather see a totally different show at those times (was it Wednesday nights?). At least Sazae-san doesn't have my hate. :/ It's actually a classic and friendly to all ages.
Feb 23, 2012 2:54 PM

Jun 2009
Thank god somebody killed this diseased-infected cow. Now hopefully Crapuddin will follow soon.
Feb 23, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2011
It's unexpectedly too soon but I hope Naruto will be next .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2012 3:07 PM
Sep 2011
just when it was getting awesome again...now its going to end? why the f**k would they do this...stupid idiots
Feb 23, 2012 3:08 PM

Jun 2009
I hope a continuation like Gintama too.
Feb 23, 2012 3:15 PM

Aug 2010
To be honest, I'm quite sad about this news. Now I won't have anything to watch on Tuesdays. :(

I hope they will at least animate the final arc when the time is right.
Feb 23, 2012 3:17 PM

Apr 2011
It's finally happening. So from the looks of things, it'll end before it hits 370 episodes. Whether or not they'll adapt the final arc when it's finally finished in a few years is unknown. Bleach's declining ratings were probably a big factor. There's also so they don't have filler, and can adapt that final arc with no problems in one straight shoot in a few years if that's what they are going to do.

Anyway, this works out well for me. I don't want it going on for 5+ more years.
Feb 23, 2012 3:36 PM
Sep 2011
Japan should be introduced to the concept of seasonal broadcasting. Why not do with all these shônen titles (Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Toriko, Hunter x Hunter etc.) what the NHK channel did with Major and currently does with Bakuman : air 25-26 episodes a year. That way you're more likely to have consistent animation, not as many fillers out or in the episodes (and even none for the series with more content in each chapter) and decent pacing. Currently, there's only one place for all these adaptations (even when the mangas are good) : the trashcan.
Feb 23, 2012 3:55 PM

Jul 2010
LOL WHAT!!!!

Feb 23, 2012 3:57 PM

Aug 2009
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Happy days.
Feb 23, 2012 4:06 PM

Jul 2010
MM-Rosiie said:
This resulted in a live action movie...

Err.

you just wrote our names in the death note.

Feb 23, 2012 4:24 PM

Dec 2011
yeah it should ending soon or sooner
Feb 23, 2012 4:27 PM
Sep 2009
They should totally do a live action film of Bleach...oh wait.
Feb 23, 2012 4:27 PM

Feb 2010
I can't say I'm surprised at this. And I don't hate Bleach so much, but I'm no fan of it. xP

I understand that it's sad for many fans, but even though I dropped this, I have a feeling that they will continue it.
Feb 23, 2012 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
never thought this day would come :O
not even going to have fillers eh.
just..end it.

i dont even watch it anymore, but

too bad xD

oh well.
Feb 23, 2012 4:41 PM

Jul 2010
Woah! Didn't think it would end so soon. There's been a lot of Bleach news lately.
Feb 23, 2012 4:46 PM
Jul 2011
when this happens to naruto shippuden im goin to die in a hole.... but this still makes me sad but not enough to die in a hole...
Feb 23, 2012 4:50 PM

Feb 2011
its not surprising, bleach has gone down the gutter.

Another Sig WIP
Feb 23, 2012 5:04 PM

Nov 2008
About time
Feb 23, 2012 5:06 PM
Jul 2018
dtshyk said:
There is a possibility of continuation after a break or as an OVA series.

*Sighs*
Feb 23, 2012 5:07 PM

Sep 2011
i cannot tell you how happy this news is

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 23, 2012 5:09 PM

Sep 2011
layfonkun said:
dtshyk said:

*Sighs*
what its obvious they were going to, im sure the studio just wants a break for once, besides i know the studio prefers animating naruto anyhow, they put way heavier of a budget on that plus they are even making a 2nd spin off of it in place of bleach, i think they just want to make something they like more so they can let the manga get far ahead of them

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 23, 2012 5:18 PM

May 2011
Never watched it

Glad I never started, heard so much bad shitt
Feb 23, 2012 5:34 PM

Oct 2011
Well from my understanding (I could be wrong).. Bleach anime is ending and in it's timeslot is Rock Lee SD.. (a chibi Rock Lee anime).. well Studio Pierrot.. good luck!!! Now strictly Bleach manga for.. umm yh.
Feb 23, 2012 6:09 PM

Aug 2010
It's kind of sad hearing a long running series (which was alright, fillers where ewww) to end so suddenly, but it was for the good :)

Feb 23, 2012 6:45 PM

Dec 2008
It really makes me depressed that they're not even going to end it with the Final Arc of the manga.
I hope to hell that they'll make it into an OVA or a movie; SOMETHING.

Bleach, even though you have yours ups and downs in arcs and some derp animation, you've been my one and only shonen for 5 years. I'll miss ya.
Feb 23, 2012 7:11 PM

Jun 2009
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............finally -_-'
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Feb 23, 2012 7:17 PM

Feb 2009
One thing for sure, Bleach will not be missed.
Feb 23, 2012 7:18 PM

Sep 2010
HELL, IT'S ABOUT TIME.
Feb 23, 2012 7:33 PM

May 2011
Indifferent towards this news since I'm not interested in Bleach.
Feb 23, 2012 7:34 PM

Feb 2012
YES FINALLY!!!
Feb 23, 2012 7:39 PM

Jun 2007
Shiro_Yami said:
About time it's ending since I don't like to leave stuff undone and this has been very hard to watch every week.

Amen to that. Now if only Fairy Tail would end too...
Feb 23, 2012 7:52 PM

Jan 2010
Great news, really.
dtshyk said:

Oh God.

Feb 23, 2012 8:07 PM

Apr 2011
I've been waiting for this day in anticipation, though I'm quite curious as to what will end up replacing Bleach.
Feb 23, 2012 8:28 PM

Oct 2009
Best news EVER!

I just hope they don't put something worse in its place. ;/
I think it's impossible though, haha.
Feb 23, 2012 8:32 PM
Mar 2008
ichigo03 said:
I can't say the same for Naruto, which has TWICE the number of fillers Bleach has.
Actually that is a common misconception too. Naruto might be almost twice as long but it has the same amount of fillers. Reason being Bleach needs more fillers because the manga is lighter on dialogue and panel count.

So close yet so far. If they wanted to cut it short they should have done it with the soul society arc like the original plan was and quit while winning.
Feb 23, 2012 8:44 PM

Nov 2010
Oh thank GOD!

Lets hope the bleach anime staff work on something with an interesting story.
Feb 23, 2012 9:01 PM
Aug 2011
edwarx said:
Shiro_Yami said:
About time it's ending since I don't like to leave stuff undone and this has been very hard to watch every week.

Amen to that. Now if only Fairy Tail would end too...

are you retarded? Fairy Tai is only getting better and better now, and it always beeen on the same level with One Piece and Gintama, and not this shit like Bleach and Naruto
Feb 23, 2012 9:04 PM

Jun 2011
i'm actually kind of sad because bleach is one of the anime/manga that got me started. i think that it was a good original idea back in 04'. I feel that i kinda grew up watching it. Although ill admit the fillers were annoying but they were entertaining.

Feb 23, 2012 9:09 PM

Jan 2008
For me this ended a long time ago :( ....for the guy that said Fairy Tale is getting better its true but nowhere is it on the level of One Piece.
Feb 23, 2012 9:11 PM

Jun 2010
Wow......didn't think it would stop at all. lol
Feb 23, 2012 9:15 PM

Jun 2011
Im just curious, as to whether you liked bleach or not. Wasnt all battle scenes either cool or awesome ?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (12) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 9 hours ago

14 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

94 by Noy_Rican »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
11 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.