MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

TV Series of 'Bleach' To End in March
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» TV Series of 'Bleach' To End in March

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (28) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
03-05-12, 1:20 PM

This is pretty clearly getting the Gintama treatment.

They don't want to go into filler because Bleach's ratings arent good enough to justify another long filler arc. It's probably more "going on lengthy hiatus" than anything.

It'll come back as Bleach' and a lot of places (like crunchyroll) probably wont even recognize the shift.

03-05-12, 3:38 PM

Good Riddance~ :) Best news i've heard in a while.

03-05-12, 8:06 PM

So the anime is set to end but the manga's final arc is believed to be going on for another decade?

If that's true I definitely think they will just be taking a hiatus for a while and they will pick back up once the the final arc has made some progress.
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=8883/">[img]http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9795/shadowstrider2.png" border="0[/img]

03-06-12, 12:36 AM

The fullbringers arc is definitely NOT the best way to end Bleach (should've been Aizen's defeat). But it's done now, and it's better than having fillers, given the negative reception of Bleach nowadays.

Depending on circumstances, Bleach might end like Gintama or Reborn
ლ(ಥ‸ಥლ) GIVE IMG BBCODE

03-06-12, 3:38 AM

What i find intresting is why so many people want it to end, i looked around and could find no real proof that its anythign but a tempoary break / change of timeslot.

Also the funny thing with fillers is they are there for fanboys but in general if people dont like them they dont watch (its not like you will miss anything important usualy)

there is so much negitivity with people saying this is the best news, foor me would be for them to have approved a budget to have filler for 10 years before continuing the story and then ganuntee that it will be a neverending story passed from generation to generation mwhahahahaha :-)

03-06-12, 7:22 AM

Bleach ending on my b-day . Thats kinda strange gift :D

03-06-12, 7:42 AM

What the f...?

03-06-12, 9:46 AM

I didn't expect the anime to end this soon. Right on the Fullbring arc.
And I think the manga is on it's last arc right now.

03-06-12, 4:07 PM

One thing I wish thay would of done is explained his dad in detal being a soul reaper.

03-07-12, 12:00 PM

Man put that kind of thing in spoiler ZONPAKUTO!!!

To be honest I do want more and more of bleach T_T
xxx

03-07-12, 12:06 PM

As long as ichigo doesn't betray soul society i am fine with it.

Hope this will not turn out to be spoiler in future .

03-07-12, 10:49 PM

RandomStuff said:
I have a dream that one day, all of the big three will end within my lifetime. Important to note that there is the possibility of continuation, that the series has basically caught up to the manga, so they may still continue the series again at some point, which I hope not to see.

It would be stupid to end the anime and not finish it. The mange is in it's last arc. The anime needs to do the final arc as well or a lot of TRUE fans will be PISSED!!! I for one hope they do the right thing and animate the FINAL arc!

03-09-12, 11:36 PM

XL4dy said:
RandomStuff said:
I have a dream that one day, all of the big three will end within my lifetime. Important to note that there is the possibility of continuation, that the series has basically caught up to the manga, so they may still continue the series again at some point, which I hope not to see.

It would be stupid to end the anime and not finish it. The mange is in it's last arc. The anime needs to do the final arc as well or a lot of TRUE fans will be PISSED!!! I for one hope they do the right thing and animate the FINAL arc!

Unfortunately, the "true" fans (LOL) are hilariously out numbered by the "I wish Bleach ended when it should have after the Aizen bullshit" fans like myself.

Personally, it's about time, or who knows, next year we might get Bleach Shippuden, Bleach GT or Bleach'.
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

03-10-12, 12:19 PM

Once the manga is close to ending, the sequel anime BLEACH:DETERGENT will start

03-10-12, 12:35 PM

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Once the manga is close to ending, the sequel anime BLEACH:DETERGENT will start

SEQUEL???? usrs?

03-10-12, 1:06 PM

TrOjAnHoRsE said:

have him kill everyone in soul society and human world and there we have a satisfying anime series!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

03-10-12, 2:18 PM

Im surprised its ending now whilst the manga is on its last arc. The manga sales have dropped alot for it aswell, I can see the manga ending this year. Perhaps theyll bring the anime back to adapt the last arc.

Anime would be better off with season breaks like US cartoons, pushing them out once a week for a decade is unnecessary and why filler exists. Id rather they saved the money to improve the animation which is severely lacking compared to US cartoons.

03-10-12, 2:53 PM

Glad to hear this! I can bring myself into finishing it now.

03-10-12, 3:09 PM

GodlyKyon said:
TrOjAnHoRsE said:

have him kill everyone in soul society and human world and there we have a satisfying anime series!
also have him kill himself in the end too
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

03-10-12, 3:13 PM

scabab said:
Im surprised its ending now whilst the manga is on its last arc. The manga sales have dropped alot for it aswell, I can see the manga ending this year. Perhaps theyll bring the anime back to adapt the last arc.

Anime would be better off with season breaks like US cartoons, pushing them out once a week for a decade is unnecessary and why filler exists. Id rather they saved the money to improve the animation which is severely lacking compared to US cartoons.

I'd love to see 26 episodes of a shonen series a year. Then take half the year off and come back with another 26 the next year.
Like anime but also have an equal passion for comic books? Join my new group! Please?

8% of teens think they've moved on to real music but in actuality are still listening to shitty music. If you wish you cared, copy and paste this into your sig.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (28) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices