MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shocking ending routes to PSP game (Warning Spoilers)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai »» Shocking ending routes to PSP game (Warning Spoilers)

#1
02-22-12, 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 928
Holy crap....Then again, with them doing it in the Oreimo game, not super suprised
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/02/23/tomodachi-ga-sukunai-portable-ending-shocks-fans/
 
#2
02-22-12, 5:59 PM
Forum Moderator
Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4810
Wtf..All fat? Pregnant..?
 
#3
02-22-12, 6:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 928
Tyrel said:
Wtf..All fat? Pregnant..?

Those are babies in those bellies lol
 
#4
02-22-12, 6:32 PM
Forum Moderator
Online
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4810
-Sigh-
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Tyrel said:
Wtf..All fat? Pregnant..?

Those are babies in those bellies lol


Yeah I knew that, but -sigh- LOL.
 
#5
02-22-12, 6:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 893
Oh uh...
What?
Okay well that's fun.
I can imagine that it's fun to make everyone in your club pregnant.
 
#6
02-22-12, 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 135
i see it becoming a trend

Toradora has Taiga pregnant

Oreimo too

now this?

Plus its a full harem...
 
#7
02-22-12, 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 11410
Full Harem Pregnant End = Lol.
 
#8
02-22-12, 9:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
According to a most recent article and testimony of people from the following game,

Which is none other than the game of Haganai the ending has quite a shock and a rather bad message that’s idealistic only in Muslim religion.

It’s none other than the following,

Whom Rika, Sena and Yozora all get knocked up and pregnant whom suggests to many players that a harem and having a family is best. Whom IRL Muslim religion gives its approval and society along with other religions do not.

I am not sure of Kobato and Maria getting pregnant and knocked up. So what do you think of the message and end among the others from this game?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
#9
02-22-12, 11:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1961
I am not really that surprise specially with the Oreimo PSP ending but still for me...is a big WTF ending!!!

I heard there are like 12-13 ending 1 including the Pregnant Harem ending...if ever get the game this is going to be one of those ending i am not looking forward o.o
 
02-23-12, 12:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1202
Yumekichi11 said:

I am not sure of Kobato and Maria getting pregnant and knocked up. So what do you think of the message and end among the others from this game?


Don't touch my Kobato-chan and Maria....Lolis should not get pregnant... >.<

They say that, only one ending is the prego ending. So it's safe to say that only Sena, Yozora, and Rika are impregnated in the game.
 
02-23-12, 12:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10142
twonline said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I am not sure of Kobato and Maria getting pregnant and knocked up. So what do you think of the message and end among the others from this game?


Don't touch my Kobato-chan and Maria....Lolis should not get pregnant... >.<

They say that, only one ending is the prego ending. So it's safe to say that only Sena, Yozora, and Rika are impregnated in the game.
Good to know at least. Still you never know if a extension will be out that will feature that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
02-23-12, 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 135
we almost forget yukimura

he a reverse trap anyway
 
02-23-12, 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 10
dragoon20005 said:
we almost forget yukimura

he a reverse trap anyway


She's a false trap, not a reverse trap.
 
02-23-12, 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 9605
((O.O))
 
12-02-13, 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 603
 
04-04-14, 7:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 3
Yumekichi11 said:
According to a most recent article and testimony of people from the following game,

Which is none other than the game of Haganai the ending has quite a shock and a rather bad message that’s idealistic only in Muslim religion.

It’s none other than the following,

Whom Rika, Sena and Yozora all get knocked up and pregnant whom suggests to many players that a harem and having a family is best. Whom IRL Muslim religion gives its approval and society along with other religions do not.

I am not sure of Kobato and Maria getting pregnant and knocked up. So what do you think of the message and end among the others from this game?


just finished playing the game....did you play the game before posting those pic?at rika route..kodaka and rika married have 2 children and currently pregnant with their third child.I don't think it is a bad things to have your wife pregnant..

For pregnant yozora and sena...it just kodaka imagining things at end of sena&yozora route...
 
Top
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices