Forum Settings
Forums
Doubt
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 28, 2008 5:21 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
holy shit, so it was Mitsuki. yay my guess from way back was right.
Aug 28, 2008 5:36 PM

Sep 2007
Yeah, it was Mitsuki... I'm kinda disappointed, that my guess was right lol :D

But I'm curious know why she did it actually, and how she did it...
Aug 28, 2008 6:32 PM

Sep 2007
I was kind of expecting either Mitsuki or Hajime is the wolf.
Aug 28, 2008 6:34 PM
Nov 2007
mitsuki? well, i guess she *was* gone for like, half the time =|
blehk.
i think i have to reread this manga Dx
Aug 28, 2008 6:39 PM

Sep 2007
I'm curious to see why she did it too...and how Yuu will get out of that sticky situation.
Aug 28, 2008 7:56 PM

May 2008
Why the hell would she do that? I don't get it I thought she liked Yuu... Yandare?
Aug 28, 2008 8:11 PM

Aug 2008
not a shocker but .... lol this is ganna get intresting
lol
Aug 28, 2008 8:28 PM

Jul 2007
looks like everyone predicted mitsuki as well. the moment yuu saw haruka's head in the rabbit head thing + the hanging body of "mitsuki"(the head unseen) it was pretty obvious who the killer was :P only thing left was the motive(she hates liars?! come on. she must be pretty whacked to kill liars. ALL people lie -_- no exceptions) and how she managed to kill everyone. i dont really care how it ends(she dies, yuu dies, both of them die, they get it on in the bathroom, whatever :P) just as long as the manga explains how she did the killings(although we most probably have clues about it already)

Aug 28, 2008 9:22 PM

Sep 2007
YANDERE ALERT!!!

Ahh, terrific.
Aug 28, 2008 9:50 PM
Sep 2007
man they know how to build up the tension.... did he lie... DID HE? damn being i monthly base manga i have to wait so much longer... even though i prefer them to weekly.... and my guess at the beinning was wrong... i thought i would be Haruka... well i guess i was sucker into that coz the manga was make it seem like her
Aug 29, 2008 12:00 AM

Sep 2007
It was Mitsuki after all o_o

I supposed that in my previous chapter comment but I'm shocked and I want to know why and how she did all of this o_o

Waiting the next! All the monthly manga are hard pain T_T

Kouta~
Aug 29, 2008 3:14 AM
Aug 2008
Here are my theories XD after reading this chapter

1st" Hypnotism theory"

Wolf - Rei

i'll start from the first event to explain

1. Rei brought all the people to the deserted place and put Hypnotism to all of them to think that the body appeared at the first room they opened was actually her corpse.She then hide herself and watch other people from video camera surveillance

2. Then she killed Eiji and haruka

3.Next, she hit Hajime from the back and carry Mitsuki body

4.Manipulate/take control Mitsuki body and attack Hajime, then yuu

2nd "2 Wolves Theory"

In this theory, the wolves should be Eiji and Mitsuki

It could be that Eiji faked his own death with the help of Mitsuki . The body hanged may be someone else body, meaning someone not from the group. For the hand that was chopped , the bar tatoo is the same as the one on Eiji's bar tatoo, meaning he tattooed himself and the hanged body.The reason that yuu may not realised that the body was not Eiji was because they put the rabbit mask on it(This can be true since the mangaka did not show the upper part of the person that was hanged that yuu taught was Eiji)

The reason that i came out with these theories because there is no reason for Hajime to lie to Yuu about being attacked by the Bunny masked person and Mitsuki was taken away . If we say he was also a wolf, why did the other wolf stabbed him to the peak of dying,it didn't make sense at all.
CooperlisticAug 29, 2008 3:17 AM
Aug 29, 2008 4:32 AM

Jul 2007
Well, my old theories are what Cooperlistic said, but I'm not sure about them anymore. Those were theories and then that tip of it being Mitsuki with no theory whatsover and it becomes true..huh...
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
Aug 29, 2008 6:49 AM

Oct 2007
sikkkke said:
not a shocker but .... lol this is ganna get intresting

nothing exciting either...
Aug 29, 2008 10:19 AM

Nov 2007
There has 2 be wolfs, Mistuki couldn't have done everything on her own. Also, Eji was killed (supposedly) while Mitsuki was in the bathroom. Since his face was never shown, he could very well be the second wolf.. or an unknown person - her father?

Yuu and Mitsuki have been close friends since childhood... So when the hell did she develop this psychotic persona and learn to mask it so well? I want to know more about her motivation. Clearly, you're a pretty hardcore psychopath to orchestrate a game like this, but there has to be something else there.

The books with all the past players... how long has she been playing this game?.. I don't remember what kind of information was on those books, was it much more than pictures?
Aug 29, 2008 10:30 AM

Jul 2008
lol i guessed right P=

i think this is like scream though theres got to be two i think eiji is one two

because i think eiji and misuki where the only ones hung and you didnt actually see ejij die either

Indred said:
There has 2 be wolfs, Mistuki couldn't have done everything on her own. Also, Eji was killed (supposedly) while Mitsuki was in the bathroom. Since his face was never shown, he could very well be the second wolf.. or an unknown person - her father?

Yuu and Mitsuki have been close friends since childhood... So when the hell did she develop this psychotic persona and learn to mask it so well? I want to know more about her motivation. Clearly, you're a pretty hardcore psychopath to orchestrate a game like this, but there has to be something else there.

The books with all the past players... how long has she been playing this game?.. I don't remember what kind of information was on those books, was it much more than pictures?

edit, i agree with you but people can be VERY 2 faced lol, and i think they had general info and then anything relevant to lying or past drama lol
OfficerGraysonAug 29, 2008 10:34 AM
Aug 29, 2008 11:34 AM

Jul 2007
And I was so certain it was Rei... D:
Aug 29, 2008 1:13 PM

Feb 2008
Mitsuki... but I don't understand how...
Btw this is a game, there are rules, therefore there should be only one wolf. Unless one or more of them were brainwashed/hypnotised/tricked and helped the wolf.

Now, how will Yuu answer?

Aug 29, 2008 1:19 PM

Jul 2008
AntiDentite said:
If you reread the first chapter you'll see that Yuu lied to her about who he was meeting. He's screwed.

lmfao! XD so true

Laurentius said:
Mitsuki... but I don't understand how...
Btw this is a game, there are rules, therefore there should be only one wolf. Unless one or more of them were brainwashed/hypnotised/tricked and helped the wolf.

Now, how will Yuu answer?

maybe there are ways in and out of rooms besides the doors like i dunno secret passages or something >.<
Aug 29, 2008 2:07 PM

Feb 2008
Anyone find her licking her bloody hand very Higurashi like?
Lawl.
Aug 29, 2008 3:29 PM
Aug 2008
I suspected Mitsuki from the 2-3rd chapter because she was the least suspected person. I mean, everyone there had a reason to be suspected (exept for Rei...cause...she was dead...):
-Yuu: Lied because he had no barcode, therefore he couldn't be trusted
-Eiji: The one who disappeared in the bathroom and out popped someone wearing a rabbit mask who knocked out Yuu
-Haruka: probably the most suspected person. I almost thought it was her for a second. The phone call saying "for the one I love" (or something along those lines)
Hajime: Least known, therefore, least trusted. And also when Mitsuki "died", there were no other people left except for him and Yuu. And plus, he was the only person not at the meeting.
Mitsuki:...nothing...except for maybe that she wasn't really paid much attention to...idunno..OH! and that she had no information about her in the profile log or whatever you wanna call it

But I do have some questions...if the hanging corpse wasn't Mitsuki, who was it? It couldn't be Rei, she died early on...It couldn't be Haruka, she got decapitated somehow, and obviosly it wasn't Mitsuki because she was right next to the body when she was fighting Yuu...so was it just a dummy?

Another question: How could Mitsuki go to the boys bathroom, have time to change as well as knock Eiji AND Yuu out without any of the other girls noticing? I think that she's either working with someone else or this manga has allot of plot holes (sarcasm)

And also, I wounder what the lie was. I doubt it was the lie that he told in the first chapter about who he was meeting with because I'm guessing that this has been scheduled a long time before that, because there's no way you could gather all of that detailed information in the binder they found on everyone in just, like, one day or so. And plus, the lie was insignificant. I think it was in chapter 2 or 3 that Hajime said that Yuu sent him a message that the place of the meeting was changed. Who else is close enough to Yuu to take his cellphone and send a message on it? Mitsuki, his long time childhood friend.

In the beginning I also had a suspicion that it was Rei, because she could've used hypnotism to make them sleep/ pass out, then when they woke up, used some sort of illusion or faked the death. And also, I think it was in chapter 11, 12, or 13 that they found the last room leading to the outside world, and you saw Mitsuki's first attempt at killing Yuu, but then she passes out or something saying she felt light headed. Then I thought she hypnotized her and she was the wolf without even knowing it. But apparently she does know she's the wolf, haha. But either way, if it was Mitsuki, or Rei, I think there's another person working with them.

There was a reason each person was chosen.
Yuu: because Mitsuki wanted to kill him....obviously
Eiji: because he was involved in some bad buisness that led to a murder
Haruka: Because Eji (supposedly) killed her loved one, so when Eji was found dead, all suspicion fell on Haruka's shoulders.
Rei: I'm not exactly sure yet, may be more clues in later chapters
Hajime: Someone no one knows, a stranger, and also I think that Mitsuki planned this so that since Hajime was the only person not there at the meeting, then suddenly appears after everyone's there leads to suspicion.

I also think that it's kind of odd. If you looked at the person who is in the bunny mask (who's supposedly Mitsuki), wouldn't she be noticeably shorter than the rest? And plus, Hajime said they BOTH were attacked by someone in a bunny mask. Again...BOTH attacked, which leads me to think that, AGAIN, there are two people behind this.

I'm not sure how it will end, but I can't wait! (sorry if it doesn't make sense, I didn't reread it to check for grammatical/spelling errors) And also, feel free to add anything
felixtahcat1103Aug 29, 2008 3:36 PM
Aug 30, 2008 7:18 PM

Mar 2008
I wonder if Mitsuki had originally intended to kill Yuu. If AntiDentite is right, and the lie that set her off occurred during the first chapter (or when he lied about having a barcode) then killing him would have to be added into Mitsuki's plan last minute. However, he had a file. I bet the lie occurred well before all of this started. Perhaps she felt betrayed by this lie because they had been so close?

Either that, or she wasn't the one who orchestrated this thing at all, but was just drawn in by the craziness of it all and doing this out of paranoia. I like how that sounds better. It's just too weird for her to gather together people (many of whom have no hinted connection with her) and then spy on them while putting on an elaborate act, waiting for a reason to kill them.

Or she has some loathing of the game itself, and that's her reason for killing people who play it. She is the only one in the group who could have such a simple reason which would cover everyone-- she was the only person who didn't play Rabbit Doubt. Since at one point or another, all players would be the wolf and lie to the others, it would also mean that everyone lied.

I should stop contradicting myself.
QualtaghAug 30, 2008 7:31 PM
Aug 31, 2008 1:43 AM
Jul 2008
After I read the chapter that Haruka found the information about Mitsuki, I am very certain that Mitsuki is a wolf. Think about it, if only what Mitsuki said in the first page, which states that she wasn't a rabbit doubt player at the beginning, is wrong, then everything is set reasonably. Also, isn't it obvious that everyone has a rabbit thing when they come to the game except Mitsuki which gives you quite a hint (I'm not sure about Hajime).

I guess that the hanging body that we thought was Mitsuki's is actually Haruki's body.
I guess that there will be someone helping her either her father or Hajime. Since Hajime said that they BOTH were attacked from behind, or else someone might come to help her out which I guess her father since she contacted someone during the karaoke and she said that she is waiting for her father (If she didn't lie).

By the way, Mitsuki in her psycho version is way better than her innocent version. I am kinda crazy in her right now. ^ ^ She's so handsome in this chapter haha

Also hope that the author will not mess up with the plot, since it's so detailed.
Sep 1, 2008 6:18 PM

Oct 2007
asandari said:

LOL! Me too, I was thinking since she was the first one to "die" that she's the wolf, simple cliche thinking XD Anyways, Mitsuki is my 2nd choice though, the first chap w/ Yuu is kinda reassuring. I'm still wondering about what's the deal about "tomorrow" when Mitsuki mentioned it to Yuu & he forgot about it. Maybe it's her b-day or something =/
RweckSep 1, 2008 6:31 PM

Sep 1, 2008 6:34 PM

May 2008
poor Yuu, Mitsuki is Yandere?
Sep 1, 2008 8:14 PM

Jun 2008
I suspected Mitsuki, it wavered but bwahaha I was right!:D

But I think that she may be cooperating with someone else in the group.
Sep 1, 2008 10:41 PM

Dec 2007
Isn't there supposed to be a council of some sort for Rabbit Doubt? I just breezed through all 14 chapters in the past two hours or so, but I found it odd how different in real life the game is being emulated. Supposedly a rabbit dies each day and the rabbits have to get together to decide which one is the wolf. If they choose wrong, the wolf wins and kills them all, but if they guess right than the remaining rabbits win. Such an occurrence has not taken place yet.

Anyway, I'm reasonably certain that Haruka killed Eiji, and for that reason called the cellphone. I just can't explain any other reason why the cellphone (with Mitsuki answering) would ring and Haruka say that. I also think that Hajime killed Haruka, as he suspected her to be the wolf.

These are just my thoughts, that the entire game drove everyone to kill each other. They each passed their own decisions in their mind and acted upon it.

Having Mitsuki just be the killer would seem rather lame to me. There doesn't seem to be any motive at all. Still, she seemed rather psychotic this chapter. Maybe Oyashiro-sama commanded her to do all these killings.

Oh well, will have to wait for the next chapter for further clarification (hopefully)
Sep 2, 2008 4:28 AM

Aug 2007
asandari said:

Same here >.<

Sep 2, 2008 10:00 PM
Jul 2008
Megiddo said:

Anyway, I'm reasonably certain that Haruka killed Eiji, and for that reason called the cellphone. I just can't explain any other reason why the cellphone (with Mitsuki answering) would ring and Haruka say that. I also think that Hajime killed Haruka, as he suspected her to be the wolf.

By the way, was only Mitsuki listened to what Haruka spoke on the phone. Maybe Mitsuki just pretended to answer the phone ^ ^

But is Mitsuki really yandere?
you see in the first chapter that she show the sign of a person who crazy about lawful stuff (and maybe justice). just wait for the next chapter (maybe next of next ...):P
Sep 3, 2008 7:15 AM

Dec 2007
yodlormak said:
Megiddo said:

By the way, was only Mitsuki listened to what Haruka spoke on the phone. Maybe Mitsuki just pretended to answer the phone ^ ^

Didn't the manga-ka write out the words as well though? And how could the cell phone ring at just the opportune time? I stick to my theory.
Sep 4, 2008 2:48 AM

Jan 2008
Ahhh! I coulda sworn it was Rei!!! I thought she faked her death in the beginning and killed everyone from there.

With Mitsuki, it doesn't really make sense to me because when she was lying in bed and Hajime was tied up by Yuu, Hajime said that him and Mitsuki was attacked. HOW COULD SHE BE IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE?!?!!
Sep 4, 2008 11:00 AM

Mar 2008
skyenix said:
With Mitsuki, it doesn't really make sense to me because when she was lying in bed and Hajime was tied up by Yuu, Hajime said that him and Mitsuki was attacked. HOW COULD SHE BE IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE?!?!!

That's EXACTLY what I thought so I was sure it was Rei O_O
Then again, there was Eiji's other hand in the bathroom. If Mitsuki was locked up in the bathroom while Eiji was being killed, there's no way his other hand could've gotten under the sink there. So umm maybe Michiru and Rei worked as a team? xD *lol* I dunno :P
Sep 5, 2008 5:15 AM

Jul 2008
I myself like the theory about there being two wolfs... I don't think Mitsuki could do everything by herself, so she had to have an accomplice.

The question is; who the hell is that?

Also, did anyone notice that Haruka's head is severed, but they actually found a way to hang her? xD They might have hang her up on a hook or something, because we can't actually see what's she's hanging on :P
''... you know what? As a writer, I bring life into those who will experience happiness, sadness, torment and love in stories I write. They will have the opportunity to discover what being important means... and all because I will never be able to do the same as they could. If I could, I would put myself in their place right now. But no, my magic isn't like that...''
Sep 5, 2008 10:23 AM

Jun 2007
I didnt have any theories, im just glad that Yuu wasnt the Wolf. A Fight Club ending was boring so...
I do wanna know how Mitsuki managed to kill everyone.
Sep 13, 2008 9:36 AM

Dec 2007
I have 2 points I wanna write about before the next chapter is released:

- There's no possible way Mitsuki could have done it all by herself. And somehow, I'm not convinced yet... something doesn't feel right. But it could be me.

- Rei's appearance in the manga was too short, and not all that special. There must have a relevant position for the plot. Dunno :<
Nov 14, 2008 11:59 PM

Mar 2008
Oh bad Mitsuki >,< bad! lol

I think theres another wolf though maybe still
Jun 11, 2009 4:48 AM

May 2009
Damn, I didn't want it to be Mitsuki. I liked her! :P
Jul 6, 2009 1:29 AM
Apr 2009
Damn, my guess of random middle-aged guy bored with life was wrong!
Oct 13, 2009 11:44 PM

Jun 2008
The first person I expected was Mitsuki ... And At the end it was true.
kie_Oct 13, 2009 11:51 PM
Nov 6, 2009 9:05 PM

Feb 2007
Initial guess of Mitsuki as early as Chapter 2 (just because she said she was a big fan of Rei + her not being an actual player of Rabbit Doubt) was correct. There's more to this mystery though, considering there's 6 chapters left + the strange twist at the end everyone is talking about in the reviews.
BlueYoshiNov 6, 2009 9:11 PM
Dec 29, 2009 7:58 PM

Aug 2009
Somehow, sinding out it's Mitsuki disappoints me.
Unless there's something interesting that's about to happen.
Jan 11, 2010 10:47 PM
Oct 2009
i thought about Mitsuki..but it was too obvious....>.>
so they did it in a way 2 make the obvious not obvious because it was too obvious lmao
May 8, 2010 3:30 AM

Dec 2009
she want's to kill all liars? >.> ..shouldn't she start with herself?
Jun 2, 2010 5:59 PM

Jan 2010
The manga isn't over yet... there's 20 chapters. This is crazy, though. I really liked Mitsuki. Damn.
Aug 7, 2013 7:00 PM

Jun 2011
WHOOOOOA MITSUKI IS THE KILLER WHO DIDNT SEE THAT COMING????/??

Well, at least my e-peen is bigger now.
Nov 4, 2014 10:54 AM

Dec 2010
Props to Mitsuki guessers, though I'm still at Eiji x Someone or Eiji x Mitsuki as things stand now.

But on another note...

Let's rembember how the game is played. What about Mitsuki being a rabbit trying to kill the wolf?She killed Eiji first knowing his background, thinking he was the most potential killer. And now she's eliminating the liars.
MeritasNov 4, 2014 10:58 AM
Sep 24, 2015 4:23 PM

Aug 2014
Ok

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Feb 27, 2016 12:53 PM

Sep 2010
If this was my first story like this then I might have gotten surprised but after reading some, at the beginning of the story i always look for Most innocent characters that MC will never suspects. Even though there were no hints for her to be !THE BUNNY! for half of the story.

Also:

In the end MCs always gets screw up because of their heroines, and it's not only in this type of manga.
Dec 10, 2016 4:08 PM

Mar 2015
What??? It was Mitsuki??? I actually thought it would be Rei :(

Mar 23, 2019 11:19 PM

Nov 2016
DarklordVor said:
What??? It was Mitsuki??? I actually thought it would be Rei :(

I expected Rei to be the wolf too. But there's still the chance that Mitsuki as culprit is yet another feint.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 19 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 25, 2009

48 by KanYeeT »»
Sep 13, 2023 7:41 PM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 16 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Oct 25, 2008

22 by KanYeeT »»
Sep 13, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sMug - Mar 14, 2009

109 by Lincompoop »»
May 4, 2023 1:32 AM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 18 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 13, 2009

30 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 31, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Doubt Chapter 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 3, 2008

21 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 31, 2023 4:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.