MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Chapter 482 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Chapter 482 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
View Poll Results: Bleach Chapter 482 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

36 38.71%
4 out of 5: Liked it

30 32.26%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 12.90%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 6.45%
1 out of 5: Hated it

9 9.68%
Voters: 93

02-26-12, 12:56 AM

Now I began to think on would Ishida join the quincy side and why would he if he did.

What if Quincy Massacre happened because of Ichigo?

I am beginning to think that Ichigo is SS version of Kwisatz Haderach – some secret project of SS with intent of toppling Soul King or something similar. That would be right in the line with them declaring war upon SS and would even explain why Quincies got exterminated(if quincies were loyal to King and got their hands upon the info). Quincies might have been purged litteraly to cover up the fact of such plans existing.

It would also explain why Aizen “knew Ichigo since he was born” as well as why Ukitake and Shunsui talked that way about “Ichigo having grown up” as if they have known him for a while.

It would also explain what Ishida's grandpa said in the flashback about that "When ishida finds out the truth he will have to decide on if he wants to protect what his father wants to protect".

That would certainly shake up Ishida.

02-26-12, 7:47 AM

Fai said:
Now I began to think on would Ishida join the quincy side and why would he if he did.

I am beginning to think that Ichigo is SS version of Kwisatz Haderach – some secret project of SS with intent of toppling Soul King or something similar. That would be right in the line with them declaring war upon SS and would even explain why Quincies got exterminated(if quincies were loyal to King and got their hands upon the info). Quincies might have been purged litteraly to cover up the fact of such plans existing.

It would also explain why Aizen “knew Ichigo since he was born” as well as why Ukitake and Shunsui talked that way about “Ichigo having grown up” as if they have known him for a while.

It would also explain what Ishida's grandpa said in the flashback about that "When ishida finds out the truth he will have to decide on if he wants to protect what his father wants to protect".

Hmm, interesting theory. I wouldn't mind if that was true. We will have to wait and see what happens :d

02-26-12, 9:15 AM

Fai said:

It's been implied a lot so far that Ichigo's birth has something to do with SS and it would also explain why Aizen helped Ichigo get as strong as he is now. He probably thought that if he could defeat 'the one made to be stronger than Soul king' at full strenght then he would be able to defeat the SK for sure. Ichigo was but a measuring tape in his plan.

An alternative version of your theory:

Soul society is allied with SK while Quincy opposed him.
Ichigo was made with the intention of becoming a royal guard (or food) for SK. Because of them being against the SK, and thus SS, the Quincy were exterminated.
But now SS started to get away from SK's grasp and their 'gift' to him start to become a double edged sword.

I don't think that Ichigo is prophetied to be a hero born to win but rather an ultimate sacrifice which would explain why Isshin escaped with him when he was a baby.
Maybe the SK is but a soul and Ichigo was planned to be it's container or something similar.

02-26-12, 3:13 PM

So the Aizen #5 (or so) is actually a hollow/quincy. All that bleach needs is another kind of supernaturals. Although to be fair wasn't really expecting another hybrid. How many combinations are there left ??

02-27-12, 8:35 AM

I must admit my interest has been piqued again. I'll just forget the fullbring rubbish ever happened because a shinigami vs. quincy all out war certainly sounds like a fitting finale.

02-27-12, 11:06 AM

Maddo_scientisto said:
Fai said:

It's been implied a lot so far that Ichigo's birth has something to do with SS and it would also explain why Aizen helped Ichigo get as strong as he is now. He probably thought that if he could defeat 'the one made to be stronger than Soul king' at full strenght then he would be able to defeat the SK for sure. Ichigo was but a measuring tape in his plan.

Yeah, My understanding is too that Aizen's masterplan was just to out-evolve whatever Soul King might present as a threat to him.

I am pretty much convinced that the ones declaring the war are Royal Guards, now.

The way they adresed Yamamoto (especially the -dono suffix) is a very strict, formal way of speaking in present times pretty much only used to greet royalty of equal or a bit lower standing than you.

It implies that the messengers count themselves as equal to Yamamoto, but still present it in very tactful and formal way.

02-27-12, 1:07 PM

Don't you think that this hibrid-guy can be Mayuri's creation? The captain researched both Quincy(in the past) and Arrancars(after Aizen defeat, when he found Aizen's lab).

02-28-12, 2:30 PM

Puty said:
Don't you think that this hibrid-guy can be Mayuri's creation? The captain researched both Quincy(in the past) and Arrancars(after Aizen defeat, when he found Aizen's lab).

Dunno, but I hope we finally find out what was inside Szayel's lab. I believe it was said by Kubo to be really important to the story, and we still didn't find out why, it's high time now.

04-03-12, 12:57 AM

"We came to declare war on you."
Well, that's one way to do it, I suppose...not very tactical though...

An Arrancar Quincy? ZOMG, you know what this means?!? Ishida will finally get his level-up!

04-15-12, 8:02 AM

wow, this is gonna be epic :-O

04-16-12, 10:35 AM

I liked how Ishida and Sado actually liked Orihime's bread. That did make me smile. I am curious about missing people and the new enemy.

Can anyone name all the different factions that have declared war against the Gotei?

I think overall, Bleach has run its course and I am glad it is almost over. I watched every episode in order and I'm forcing myself to finish out the last few chapters of the manga.

06-06-12, 10:57 AM

Ichigo handling the Quincy guy like that was so straightforward and effective lol. A new bad guy approaching him saying "Kurosaki Ichigo" is probably routine for him about now.

Mysterious hooded figures declare war on Gotei-13; interesting. They're definitely all wearing the same boots as Ishida.

10-13-12, 1:33 PM

Not very intersting chapter.
Is that Aizen?
The main villan fighting Ichigo is not good.
3/5
Espadas will always be the best!

02-15-13, 7:12 PM

Just recently transferred to the manga after finishing the anime and asdhfjksdfhkajsdf. I can't wait for this to get animated. 8D

Chad on this chapter though. Bread > Mysterious Guy. xD His priorities.
You should really just comment on my profile if you want me to see your reply.

02-21-14, 10:10 PM

A war declared on Soul Society? OH boy.

05-20-14, 10:09 AM

They declared a war on the soul society.This should be fun.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices