MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Not as planned.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 »» Not as planned.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
02-07-11, 9:03 AM

Brian333 said:
Personally, I would describe R2 very simply as...

never logical.
sometimes entertaining.
and always frustrating.

...but kept me watching.

01-04-12, 6:40 PM

this doesn't surprise me, it's like the writers found gold when they wrote r1, then wrote r2 on crack.
"The end of happiness, the beginning of truth."

01-04-12, 6:54 PM

Brian333 said:
Personally, I would describe R2 very simply as...

never logical.
sometimes entertaining.
and always frustrating.
THANK YOU, i swear some great scenes(aka the death scenes) saved it from being such a steaming pile of crap, well i mean it was, but it was a steaming pile of crap with a cherry on top because of those scenes
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

01-04-12, 7:01 PM

And there are people that even care about Taniguchi? He's like Hollywood. Can't direct Code Geass worth shit. Someone that actually knows what they're doing and not just making it a fan catering festival of bullshittery like R2 was.

I'm not even going to watch it so my rage is pretty disproportionate. Though I'm sure they'll still manage to screw this up with shameless fanservice and more flanderization.

01-04-12, 7:07 PM

Lauriet said:

I'm not even going to watch it so my rage is pretty disproportionate. Though I'm sure they'll still manage to screw this up with shameless fanservice and more flanderization.
i dont recall fanservice being as bad as the first season's was, it was everything ELSE that they completly screwed up, i dont think there was a single credible thing about the show by the final episode, it killed itself worse than death note did, yah it got THAT bad
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

09-28-13, 9:11 PM

Flibbertigibbet said:
I just finished the first season of Code Geass a few minutes ago and I was wondering if watching this will ruin the whole experience???

Since if it's not as originally planned, I'm a bit worried that a lot of things from the first season will just be discarded.

Should I watch R2 despite this?

EDIT: I watched the first episode and now I am very frustrated :( Seems like a whole different world where everything that happened in the first season was worthless. I just wish it kept going the way it was going, now I'll never know the true ending to this series. I had gotten so caught up in this series, now I guess I'll have to give up on knowing what happens :(

I know you wrote this years ago, but please tell me you didn't drop the series after the first episode. Because it does tie into the first season. You'll see that if you continue it.
"I guess I'm just no good without you, Koizumi."

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices