Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 8, 2010 1:23 AM
Apr 2010
I think it's an awful place, with unique terrifying creatures calling themselves "People".
Jun 9, 2010 3:56 AM

Jun 2007
yeah the world imo is a quite nice place, but the ppl are the real problem out there. there are so many selfish humans that i'm sometimes suprised that the our species has made it this far.

but there are good ppl outside too, so... hard to tell, on some days i love it, on others i hate it =)

Well i'm talking 'bout the isolation, complication, aggravation
Voices inside my head
Something that you said...
Aug 20, 2010 8:28 AM
Aug 2010
I'm the pink peg in a pile of black ones, everyone looks at me, cuz I don't dress or look like them but I don't acknowledge them because I honestly don't care. I just want my world to myself.. if someone manages to get past those walls, they better not be trying to screw up my world, it is for myself... and I like it.
Life is anime, manga, ramen, programming, doing everything to the minimum so you can fit in the maximum of everything you love.

Aug 20, 2010 5:16 PM

Dec 2008
i don't give a fuck about people .. i don't need'em .. i look down on the whole world .. i'm the best
May 19, 2011 1:39 AM
May 2011
the world is just a hoax

i trying to get one thing instead u get the other, u believe someone but they just eventually betray u, try to believe in moralities rules but they violence itself, try to moving forward but eventually u get back to same place.

sory for bad english
Aug 23, 2011 8:29 PM
Sep 2010
Paradoxical. Uncertain. Tough.

Yeah--that about sums it up.
Jul 3, 2012 7:34 AM

Jan 2011
I see the world as a place where nothing ever gets done, ignorant people, extremely hot, an increase in stress, and today's generation is ruining everything >.<
Feb 4, 2013 2:13 PM
Jun 2012
Nov 25, 2013 4:37 PM
Jun 2013
I don't have a problem with the world itself. What I don't like are the people within it and, on a large-scale, society (or should I say societies ?). Most of the people are all the same due to this damn conformism generated by societies. Guys like me who rather like animes and mangas than cars or politics (quite stereotypical, just so you get my point) in their twenties are considered as "weirs" or "retarded kids". Even if there weren't any judgements, most of the people don't like the same things as me, so I haven't anything to say to them. It's not that I don't like them or anything, we just don't mix up. Thus, I prefer going on MAL or another forums to chat about things that actually mean something to me, rather than going in an outside world where I don't fit in.
Jan 29, 2014 6:16 AM

Nov 2010
One of the reason I find reality a bad place.. is due to.. "You have to have something to do, you can't just sit here and do nothing", "work! Study! Work! Collage! WORK!" I constantly hear those words nagging in my brain and I feel like I'm soon gonna go insane.. and if you don't do anything, you're just a lazy brat our a outcast in our society.. You can't be different, we all need to be the same, think, listend and do everything the same as everyone else to stay "normal", girls need to be thin and use make up etc, but.. I dont really care much about others and just do as I want.. :>

It's been almost 2 years since I graduated from High school.. since then I only worked 2-3months.. and those months, imo.. where a hell, I never felt so depressed.. knowing next morning you have to go up early and work and you will get home late and only got a few hours before you have to go to bed and waking up the next morning and doing the same daily retiun over and over again..

Didn't help much that i worked at a elderly home where I helped people that were against receiving help from me, everyday was the same and i couldn't leave either, if i did.. i would get fired and lose my job.. (This was the only job i could find on a whole year.. I had to take what ever i could find...)

These past months.. i havent done anything really and i never feelt this good before, the NEET life.. is perfect for me.. Not having anything to stress over, no time limit.. no nothing.. but life cant always stay good and some miserably shit will follow up sooner or later, which makes me thinking.. and i know i cant live like i am doing forever.. also knowing that YOU are a disappointment and people look down on you doesnt make things any better, all because I doesnt work.. It makes me want to.. disappear into the air.

Life is, a dark circle, whenever you find something good, something bad will follow up sooner or later. I might be "happy" at the moment, but sooner or later, things will change.. better or worse, who knows.

Might gotten a bit offtopic but w/e
pezident453Jan 29, 2014 6:27 AM
Feb 11, 2014 6:01 AM
Feb 2014
A bunch of gray tones, masked annoying people, mysterious nature... I don't see it really as terrifying, gloomy nor bright, maybe sort of cyberpunk dystopia, anyway. Years ago I had a similar version of some mentioned POVs here; though my memory is sort of blurry and I didn't even know anime/manga.
Apr 15, 2015 2:20 AM

Apr 2012
A disgusting place. Too many useless rules, spoken or unspoken, that makes no sense whatsoever, that only shows the greediness and arrogance of the creator of those rules. It makes me think how those people who studies law can stand the bullshit. I, for one, would like to burn and delete the bible of law out of mankind's history.

The people in this country that I live in are so arrogant and selfish that just by looking at them makes me sick to the core. If someone was to look at me, they'd probably think 'wow, this guy's the most arrogant person I've ever met in my entire life'. Even I think so too, considering the behavior I usually take nowadays. But they turned me into the monster that I am now. Once, just to try to fit in, I tried to be like Misaki, I look down on others. I don't necessarily show it on my face though. I have this 'facade' on when I leave the house. "You have to look down on them. That way you'll feel safe, because then it'll be just like standing on top of trash". Because if I dont do that, I get the feeling that they're stomping on my head 24/7 while laughing without guilt. It worked for sometime, but then I realized how pointless it is in dealing with those kind of people because usually the situation ends with me psychologically and physically tired, while the other side just looks completely clueless about all the damages they've done to us. Now whenever I go out of my room, I just shut up, do my business, talk only when necessary, and return to my safe place. They say "you need to be able to leave your comfort zone, even just little by little". I say, "who in their right mind would purposely expose themselves to danger? If there are people who do, then clearly, they're not in their right mind". Of course, not everyone here is an asshole, though. There are probably some who are genuinely concerned about others, though I haven't met anyone yet in this country that fits the description.

The idea of 'jobs' sickens me. I understand we need income to get food. What I don't understand is how some people (seniors/bosses) think that just because we work for them, they're the god, we're the slaves, and they can literally do anything to us. Not to mention the petty pay they give us, which is completely unequal with the amount of work they ask of us. This train of thought usually leads me to thinking that I wish I had training to survive in the wild. We started with hunting as our only source of getting food. I seriously don't understand how we end up with 'slavery', only to get papers/metals called money. And it's getting even more ridiculous, that now we slave away for digital numbers just to survive.

Sorry if this offends anyone. I just need to let out this 6 years worth of pent up anger out somewhere (;w;)
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Apr 15, 2015 8:06 AM

Jul 2014
It is a beautiful place filled with filthy animals which are called "Humans".
Apr 16, 2015 4:09 AM

Feb 2014
Hmm not like write alot so : too much peapole ,,wearing mask" ,it does not matter have much peapole around you ,you still be alone
May 28, 2015 5:16 PM

Apr 2014
life is a crappy game I dont want to play,too many haters(humans),and I dont like being in guilds where you're just another brick in the wall(society),thats just the simple way to say it though,dont feel like making effort to make a long text about it right now
NekavradMay 28, 2015 5:26 PM
Sep 29, 2015 3:52 AM

Nov 2008
It's a terrifying place that will take really take a toll in the dreamers, naive and nice people.. But there's always some good points to the world to. Also too bad there's still war and people hate each others because of different sexualities/nationalities and I can't comprehend it. Also the thing that you need to be a productive member of society otherwise you're not liked is sick..
Sep 29, 2015 4:02 AM
Sep 2015
I feel that the world is a place where I don't belong. The place where I belong the most is alone in my room.
Nov 10, 2015 3:11 AM

Nov 2015
When i try to go out to the society , all i can see are people with creepy smile mask ..
Nov 11, 2015 11:09 AM

Apr 2009
Life is beautiful, world is beautiful...
But not mine..
Nov 14, 2015 10:29 PM

Mar 2008
nekoyaki said:
But not mine..
If it is why isn't mine either? ;n;
Nov 17, 2015 2:50 PM

Nov 2012
I see the world with my eyes.
/thread.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Nov 17, 2015 5:13 PM
Sep 2015
nekoyaki said:
But not mine..

Same for me haha... It sucks (;﹏;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How many of you like the outdoors or nature?

traed - Aug 7, 2023

11 by Laniakea- »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:49 AM

» What do you practice and learn?

Butterfly_White - Mar 13, 2023

6 by Otakulover99 »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:35 AM

» how do u guys make money?

hik1komori - Apr 21, 2022

17 by MumeiHikki »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:39 PM

» How much do you care about your personal hygiene?

removed-user - May 13, 2015

19 by traed »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:11 AM

» Have you chosen your nick?

Heko - Mar 20, 2015

27 by water_my_melons »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.