Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 23, 2012 8:10 PM

Oct 2011
Liinah said:
He's being evicted because he has more than one person in the room? How stupid, he's paying, so what so if there are more people?
Things like this are commonly put into contracts - if it was in his, there's not much he can do about it considering he signed it.

I'm studying law right now, so it kind-of makes sense.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Feb 23, 2012 8:59 PM

Oct 2009
BRSxIgnition said:
Liinah said:
He's being evicted because he has more than one person in the room? How stupid, he's paying, so what so if there are more people?
Things like this are commonly put into contracts - if it was in his, there's not much he can do about it considering he signed it.

I'm studying law right now, so it kind-of makes sense.

Exactly. If Yuuta signed the lease stating the he alone is the resident of the apartment, taking in other tenants would be breach of contract and the landlord has the right to evict him. I bet that his contract is similar to the one I signed for my apartment rental.
Feb 23, 2012 9:04 PM

Oct 2009
jasonhan416 said:

In response to the spoiler,

And I like the Hina avatar you're currently using. I used it on my Fandom Post account a few weeks ago. Lunacular Sparkle!
Feb 25, 2012 8:41 PM

Oct 2011
plenty of raika-san in this episode which was super-awesome - very sexy character - was surprised how easily the creepy club president was neutralized - a huge relief - great show!!!!
Feb 26, 2012 1:06 AM

Sep 2008
We all know that the landlord wants the girls out because she wants to have sex.
Raika is still as hot as ever; I wonder who bondage'd her up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2012 2:45 AM

Dec 2011
Sako senpai is my favorite character, next to Hina.

And the eviction thing really surprised me. I couldn't figure out who was the baba watching them all the time, but I was thinking she might somehow help them, especially when she rang in the middle of their talk about how difficult it will be for them when school starts.
Feb 26, 2012 11:17 PM

Mar 2010
Not exactly the most interesting episode. But, it did introduce a little more controversy to the story which was much needed. Having the sweet side of the story for 5 episodes straight was losing it's taste. Looking forward to the next!
Feb 29, 2012 4:18 AM
Nov 2011
I don't want to sound like I'm defending the landlord here, but her legal butt could be in a sling if codes in that area are being violated by too many people dwelling in the apartment. Yeah she could have been more diplomatic about it, but Yuta hasn't made himself quite as accessible either.

Yeah it could be that:

She hates Kids
She's a greedy landlord and will take the deposit
She's jealous

I dunno, I just dunno.

Did anyone see which apartment she came out of BTW?
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 5, 2012 9:44 AM

Aug 2010
Lots of Raika moments, I'm glad for that, the show really needed her presence.

I like the landlady. Too bad I'm convinced she will have a change of heart after some kind of heartwarming interaction with the girls. So predictable...4/5.
Mar 7, 2012 12:06 AM

Apr 2009
Eviction? That's quite a bind Yuuta has gotten himself into. As if the odds weren't stacked enough against him already. I wonder how will they get out of this one, assuming the landlady isn't going to back down. Good thing Sako didn't take a liking to Sora, which means one less girl to protect from him. The good parts were Raika being awesome as always, and the girls just being themselves.
Mar 29, 2012 6:09 PM

Dec 2008
Thank the LORD when that pedo came in & called Sora an "old hag", I wouldn't want that sick fat fuck drooling over my Sora <3333.

And +1 to everyone who said landlord bitch dieing with fat pedo lol.
Also +1 to whoever said Sako shouldn't be 300 metres near a child, that guy is JUST TOO FREAKY. Whoever had the balls to put his character into the show, well done sir, well done *claps*.

I absolutely love everything about the Sora & Yuuta pairing, especially Sora calling him Onii-chan, it was so heartwarming in the previous episodes & a bit heartbreaking seeing her jealous, I really hope she comes out the victor, I'll settle for no victor as well as long as Raiko doesn't slice through their relationship.
Apr 10, 2012 11:08 PM

Sep 2011
Good fuckin game! Srs.
Apr 16, 2012 11:08 PM

Feb 2008
Maybe I'm just expecting too much from this series.

!. People who pay their rent, don't complain, don't excessively damage their apartments and don't cause complaints from the other tenants almost never get evicted. And so far, the other tenants don't seem to have any problem with the girls, quite the opposite really.

2. The girls would not be able to go to their old schools, not when it takes what looked like 6 hours or more by train each way

3. There is still no explanation about why they aren't living at the house instead of the apartment, especially if they've misrepresented the distance between the house and the university, since it would be easier and safer for him to commute than for the girls.

4. Its very very likely that the landlady has personal issues that will be overcome by girls cuteness or Yuuta's kindness.

5. No sane/responsible person would let that pedophile within a hundred miles of child. Unless it was to record his actions and use them against him when filing for a restraining order :/
Aug 26, 2012 4:51 PM
Jul 2012
^ You're looking too much into it. These kind of anime almost always never make sense.

This kindof makes me wonder if things like this happen in real life..
Oct 9, 2012 1:58 PM
Sep 2011
Hoppy said:
Raika + Bound Miko = Me like a lot

I'm glad Sako was going after Miu for the most part, leave Hina alone, lol at him saying my angel, I know how you feel, Miu is an angel to me as well. Sako did get his just do by Raika though for trying to get fed by Hina.

The bath scene with Raika and Sora was very cute, touching, and had a dash of shoujo-ai, then Hina and Miu joined in which turned into pure fun and cuteness. Too much steam and will have to wait for the BDs to come to see it. The friendship between Raika and Sora is starting to take off. Raika is actually pretty good at cooking.

Sora needs to stop hurting Yuta for every mistake or misunderstanding, stepping on his foot wasn't necessary.

Dammit landlady she evicted them, very heartless for not making exemptions.

I think I'm getting used to the Hina ecchi, probably due to that doujin I read a week ago, the old "I have seen worse" concept has kicked in bigtime.

I think the bits of Hina are not to worry about as she is just a child, and when children were 3 yrs ago naked body was not a big deal. The trouble nowdays everyone sees
the bad about seeing naked bodies whether it's 3 or 83. I wonder what happens in the country's where they where 1% clothing. Its just a lovely anime.. I don't want it to turn into a Hentai. Just a nice family story!!
Oct 9, 2012 2:03 PM
Sep 2011
ichigo03 said:
UGH....I can't believe they actually let Sako inside the apartment.

He should never be 100 feet from any child, Seriously, I fucking hate Pedos!!!

Anyways, the landlord is a fucking bitch!!!

Other than that, another good episode, I loved seeing Sora get jealous, she's so unbearably cute.

"I hate Pedo's" quote what the fuck are watching it for and other anime, you two faced idiot. It's like saying I hate blood in films and then seeing saw 3! grow up!
Nov 8, 2012 12:05 PM

May 2012
Nice episode really funny and quite a nice portion of fan service! Though damn that ending again a bad route for them, lets see what happens!
Mar 2, 2013 12:07 PM

Jan 2013
5/5
I liked every minute of it.
Jun 21, 2013 4:26 PM

Apr 2013
A fun episode indeed. Damn the land lady appeared.
Jul 26, 2013 8:26 AM

Nov 2012
I see XD.. I see raika is show up in this episode XD not bad :3
she is teaching sora cooking XD
btw.. that bath scene XD damn! XD

Oct 14, 2013 12:18 PM

Dec 2007
Finally an episode with some of the supporting characters. I don't know why Yuuta invited that idiot Sako to his place too. Raika is as perverted as Sako. The landlady is evicting them because she's a lonely old hag as Sako would probably say.
Feb 7, 2014 6:48 AM
Mar 2013
Lol, Raika noting down Yuuta's fetishes. Looks like her's is cuteness. I must admit it was refreshing to have more characters in an episode. I like Nimura and Raika is still growing on me. I liked her when's she not around Sako, more of her personality begins to show.

Everything was going so well, I was wondering when they'd introduce a conflict. So the worst scenario's happened and Yuuta's evicted. Looks like next episode is going to be an apartment hunt. Those are always fun, trust me I know from experience ^^
Jul 2, 2014 9:34 PM

Aug 2013
Can't say I didn't see that one coming. It was only a matter of time before the landlord comes checking in. If it's in the contract, Yuuta really can't do anything about it and the landlady's just enforcing rules.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 25, 2014 4:40 AM

Oct 2013
lol that trap was the best lol love her monotone voice XD
hahaha Sora is getting jealous of Raika is kinda cute
always wit with boob question
man that fucking landlady wth!!
[/quote]
Jan 18, 2015 3:01 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Sako got inside the apartment. Well at least he didn't do any perverted stuff like check their panties. Now the landlord lady is a damn douche.

Raika stole the episode with her kawaiiness. ^^

Apr 5, 2015 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, that was sudden. It was obvious there was something weird with that girl, but I thought she would become the solution for the fact that they don't have a guardian for Hina, not that she would become another problem... Shit keeps falling on Yuuta, I feel so bad for him :/

Raika got her points right : ''I love cute things. Cute things are justice.''
She fight for the moe, like a true hero o(╥﹏╥)o
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 17, 2015 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
good to see the college crew (except prez)

raika also likes cute things/girls

loving the bath scene

man... i knew that person in the shadow can't turn out to be anything good, and next BAM they have to gtfo
Mar 17, 2016 10:47 AM

Jul 2015
Somebody should lock-up this pedophile before things get nasty.

"She is too old" for f*ck's sake?!

May 30, 2016 12:16 PM

Aug 2013
Landlady is a heartless egoistic bitch.
Someone said in this thread 'that's her job, this is a real life'.
Well it's not true at all. She COULD ask about it, especially that none of them are not troubling anyoneanyone, he is paying in time etc. It's her job, but being a bitch is something totally different.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 2, 2016 2:22 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
That was harsh, I hope he doesnt get evicted.
Off with that, a triangle of love just formed, Yuuta -> Raika -> Sora -> Yuuta.
What a nice family!

Piromysl said:
Somebody should lock-up this pedophile before things get nasty.

"She is too old" for f*ck's sake?!

I know right, he called a cute lil 14 years old, an hag, WTF?! No wonder Raika feels secure around him, she could even sleep next to him, that lolicon wouldnt even think of doing any move towards her.
Dec 9, 2016 9:15 PM

May 2015
My reaction as soon the land lady said he was evicted...

Apr 3, 2017 9:24 AM

Feb 2013
Raika is so right, kawaii is ultimate!
Damn, they have to convince that landlord to let them live there.
May 27, 2017 11:19 AM
Aug 2014
Yet another bath scene.

Looks like Raika is more interested in Sora than Yuuta.

They really haven't thought any of this through have they.
Jan 30, 2019 7:05 AM

Jun 2016
The fact that Sako is literally a pedophile and that's the joke makes me uncomfortable. I mean, maybe he's just a more overt moe lover, but comments like "it's a harem" makes me think that's not the case. Raika comes off as more of a harmless moe lover. In a show that sexualizes little kids I guess I can't complain about that though. There has to be shows for everyone right? It's not like I'm going to criticize this more than saying I don't like those aspects. The best friend dudebro character is the balancer of the two different sides of moe loving, or something.

Anyways, we needed more drama didn't we! ~_~ It's already hard enough for Uncle to keep things afloat and he's ignoring the fact that he'll have to drop out to even keep things possible. Now he has a month to get out. Have some sympathy lady! They got to convince her otherwise.

I do agree with Raika that Uncle-san has developed into his own person. At the start he was more of an audience surrogate who was a passive role in the show, but due to his past and his good nature he took the girls in and started acting actively. Pushing himself to keep up his family values. He's a family guy now and the way the four have grown as close as they have is what's keeping him going. Them being okay and together is enough for him. It's still a simple character but he went from aimless and aloof but good natured to a more defined family man. Plus the development of the girls and him has been constant, cute, and funny.
Mar 9, 2020 4:17 AM

May 2018
Eviction?!?!? How is Yuuta supposed to enjoy his loli harem now?
May 13, 2023 12:43 PM

Aug 2019
ass hole landlady shows up after stalking them for who knows how long
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Mar 6, 2012

112 by sinsforeal »»
Jan 21, 4:39 PM

» The OST in this series sounds like Fire Emblem

jendorei - Jun 27, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
Jun 27, 2023 11:44 AM

» [Major Spoilers] What ever happened to Oda Raika?

--Dawn-- - Apr 2, 2016

5 by Shreyash101 »»
Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

» I came here after watching the ova

Ghefira - May 24, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
May 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2012

221 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 13, 2023 2:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.