MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Closed] Contest 13: Favorite game character/game
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Drawing Contests »» [Closed] Contest 13: Favorite game character/game

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
#1
02-21-12, 10:38 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 596
Draw your favorite video game character or a picture about your favorite game. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
You may enter up to 2 submissions.


Draw Start!

Deadline: March 6th
Modified by EatsSweets, 03-10-12, 10:01 PM
 
#2
02-21-12, 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8694
If my "favorite video game character" is the "line piece" of Tetris.. can I still participate?


 
#3
02-21-12, 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 596
Go for it!
 
#4
02-21-12, 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1592
I am currently in the midst of computer problems (I'm just using my phone right now), so I may not be able to participate in this contest.

Also, (any other admin), you may have to update the club's main page after the winner's been decided. Thanks in advance.
 
#5
02-21-12, 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 596
Okey Dokie. Also, do you mind if I crop the main image so it fits better?
 
#6
02-21-12, 6:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 668
can u do more than one submition?
 
#7
02-21-12, 7:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 668
final fantasy : caius

Modified by kirihara, 02-21-12, 7:11 PM
 
#8
02-21-12, 7:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 668
oops i just noticed i didnt clear the pencil shavings off hhahahahaa
 
#9
02-21-12, 7:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 596
Sure, but the max will be 2 submissions.
 
02-24-12, 9:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Do comic book characters that are now in video games count as video game characters?
 
02-24-12, 11:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 596
Yup!
 
02-25-12, 5:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 8


Master Chief by MEH OF COURSE
About two hours.
 
02-25-12, 11:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 10
Do you mind if I use an anime character? (Like Luffy? Because he is from a Wii game too)
 
02-25-12, 11:42 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 596
SpookyDonkey said:
Do comic book characters that are now in video games count as video game characters?
hellokawaiipanda said:
Do you mind if I use an anime character? (Like Luffy? Because he is from a Wii game too)


After thinking about this more I think what I would say is, do you like them because you watched the anime or because you played the game? Same for the comic one. I'm giving the ok though because I want to promote variety and I don't really want to limit what people want to draw.
 
02-27-12, 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 13

Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal
 
02-28-12, 7:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 10
EatsSweets said:
SpookyDonkey said:
Do comic book characters that are now in video games count as video game characters?
hellokawaiipanda said:
Do you mind if I use an anime character? (Like Luffy? Because he is from a Wii game too)


After thinking about this more I think what I would say is, do you like them because you watched the anime or because you played the game? Same for the comic one. I'm giving the ok though because I want to promote variety and I don't really want to limit what people want to draw.


Ahh, ok. I'll try to think about it if I might do an anime character from a video game or not. Thanks!
 
03-03-12, 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 10
Tifa Lockhart: Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children.
I think this is decent enough? I really suck at realistic art xC
 
03-03-12, 6:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8694
I'm out of inspiration... here's the draft


 
03-03-12, 6:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 668
nice!
 
03-05-12, 7:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Now when you guys draw something do you have a picture to look at? If I try to draw an anime character without something to get the proportions correct I end up taking four hours eye-balling it and lose all interest in drawing it. Maybe there's a basic template that I haven't got down yet?
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices