Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 21, 2012 5:47 PM

Jan 2011
Epic entrance of the Shinigami, they usually reserve that for the bad guys. Would have been even more epic if *all* the doors would have opened, not only like 3 or 4. Imagine 13 doors, each with a captain behind. They didn't go all out so to say. Still, epic.

And Rukia is the same as ever. Too bad we didn't see the pictures. Not that one of us would be able to understand what she drew, but thats why i'd loved to see them :P

And too bad Ichigo didn't go the Bankai + Hollow mask route when Ginjo said "nothing to be surprised about". Like "bankai" *pulls hollow mask down*. Ginjo would have had a heart attack hearing/seeing that.

Now i wonder,with Urahara, Isshin, Rukia, Renji, Ikkaku and the 3 captains, theres quite a lot of people there. Ichigo is fighting 1 vs 1 with Ginjo, so maybe Rukia and Renji take on Tsukishima..still, 6 people left. And Ikkaku would fight alone, while Rukia and Renji, who both are Leutnants aswell, would fight 2 vs 1. Maybe Urahara, Isshin and maybe Rukia won't fight?

Though it doesn't really matter who's going to fight, with Urahara there, there's nothing that can go wrong. He probably already set up 20 layers of traps, illusions, inflatable decoys and so on, just in case. Most likely it was Kenpachi who insisted they have to do it the hard way, as in, fighting and stuff :)

The big question is, how long is Ichigo going to be like this? He is so powered up again..they had the Espada when he reach his "normal" maximum, with Bankai + Hollow mask. His second transformation was only momentary, aswell as the times when his hollow took over, like in one of the fights against Byakuya, probably the last before he was accepted as ally. His skull clad form was only in the movie and even there only temporarily..and his final Getsuga Tenshou power up did not last as we know, too.

They just have to depower him again once this is over, unless they got something bigger then ever up their sleeves, like Aizen's dream coming true with him getting another power up (he probably got more then Ichigo, and it's normal for shonen heroes to power up ever often..), or squad "zero" (the soul kings guard) is invading Soul Society. And depowering always needs some explanation why he loses his powers again. If they don't start mentioning it next episode, it would be really stupid if he lost it.
NwAurionFeb 21, 2012 6:02 PM
Feb 21, 2012 6:10 PM

Jul 2011
Finally I saw Rukia again ! Ive waited for this so long and almost had several orgasms while watching this episode oO...
This Episode reminds of the one in the first arc when Ichigo prevents Rukia from getting executed by the giant flame phonix. I just love Bleach for those moments of pure epicness !
いのり <3
Feb 21, 2012 6:12 PM

Oct 2008
Wasn't as epic as I expected, the transformation could have been done much better imo. Also at the end he cut the house, wheren't there still people in there? Like family and friends.
Feb 21, 2012 7:09 PM

Sep 2008
YES!!! ICHIGO'S BACK!!! I've been waiting to see this and it went perfectly! Rukia looks good. Everything about this was awesome! I can't wait to see the next episode. And tomorrow the ending theme "Mask" is coming out!
Feb 21, 2012 7:11 PM

Sep 2008
akihikosama said:
Wasn't as epic as I expected, the transformation could have been done much better imo. Also at the end he cut the house, wheren't there still people in there? Like family and friends.
I thought of that too before they showed the "To Be Continued", but I believe they were in the ground floor so no harm done.
Feb 21, 2012 7:35 PM

May 2010
KazukiUchiha said:

I was kinda disappointed, I think they could have put a little bit more epicness into his transformation back into a Shinigami. It felt like "Ya hes back, lets move on". I really was hyped for this episode because of the manga but they kinda let me down. I hope they do the rest better.

I have to agree with you. It was not quite as epic as in the manga. :(
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 21, 2012 9:21 PM

May 2009
Pretty sure this was one of the best Bleach episodes!!!
Feb 21, 2012 10:13 PM
Aug 2011
Good episode , especially the part where Ichigo stared crying. I couldn't stop laughing, I wonder if it was just me(didn't read the previous posts)
Feb 21, 2012 11:43 PM

Aug 2009
So one cut from Tsukishima's sword inserts him into your memories and the second one erases them? I know inserting logic into a shounen will give you a headache, but isn't that awfully inconvenient? Sure there should be a way to erase the memories, but cutting them up again?

I know, i'm splitting hairs here. This was an epic episode. But i think the transformation to shinigami form should have been a bit more epic. Now they just showed Ichigo disappear into a reiatsu cloud and come out as a shinigami and from a distance too.

But i friggin' loved the way they showed the difference in power with Fullbringers and Ichigo's shinigami form. "You're Getsuga got stronger!" "That wasn't a Getsuga." And how he cut the house up.

But all in all, this was one of the better episodes.

I do hope they give a good explanation why it took this long to restore Ichigo's power.
Feb 22, 2012 12:38 AM

Aug 2010
I never got why Hitsuguaya put his reatsu into the sword. Ikaku, Kenpachi, Byakuya and Renji and Rukia have a lot more reason. I guess he's just there for the fan girls.
Feb 22, 2012 12:46 AM

Jul 2010
I wasn't really sure how this arc would go as all the comments I read were that the storyline in the Manga sucked. Well I must say, in my opinion the show hasn't been this good since eveyone left Hueco Mundo. If the show remains this good I just may push my score back up to a 10. Really lovin' it.
General_LedgerFeb 27, 2012 1:48 AM
Feb 22, 2012 1:14 AM

Jun 2007
Cool episode.

btw: What amazed me more than slashing the house is the fact, that the upper part seems to have been completely vaporized, while the lower part doesn't seem to have even a scratch. :)
Feb 22, 2012 1:28 AM

Apr 2010
KeiranShikari said:
I never got why Hitsuguaya put his reatsu into the sword. Ikaku, Kenpachi, Byakuya and Renji and Rukia have a lot more reason. I guess he's just there for the fan girls.

Out of respect for Ichigo. Ichigo is the man!

5/5
Feb 22, 2012 1:33 AM

Sep 2011
ahh loved the episode so much more than the manga

reckon rukia looks better with short hair n the instant comic action in there meeting mad me laugh pretty darn hard

love his new out fit n episode was tops 10/5
Feb 22, 2012 4:25 AM

Dec 2011
They should've came earlier, but well, that money increases the climax tension and anticipation, so why not.

Conclusion:
Getsugya tenshou=Destroy house + clear sky
Bankai-Tensazangetsu + Getsugya tenshou=Destroy half of country?
Bankai-Tensazangetsu + Hollow Mask + Getsugya tenshou = Whole country destroyed?
uhh...
Feb 22, 2012 10:22 AM

Jul 2011
Kenpachi <3
Feb 22, 2012 10:36 AM
Feb 2010
Finally, Bleach is back!
Feb 22, 2012 11:18 AM
Jan 2011
Rukia ha gotten more prettier and cooler =D
lol Rukia kicked ichigo XD, probaply because ichigo looks so pathetic and powerless and started crying.
chyn26Feb 22, 2012 11:33 AM
Feb 22, 2012 2:04 PM

Dec 2011
EPIC!
Feb 22, 2012 2:28 PM
Feb 2012
Loved this episode, even though I read the manga chapter, this was amazing. It's great to actually see the story in video form, just looks much more lively. Lieutenant Rukia looks much cooler now, about time for her to get promoted :D
Ichigo's zanpakuto looks freakin' sweet. Can't wait for the next few episodes, haha)
Feb 22, 2012 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
Omg I literally died this episode. When I saw Byakuya and Toushiro i screamed like freakin' baby xD O my god. They look so handsomeeee :D Can't wait for the next episode!!
Feb 22, 2012 3:00 PM

Aug 2008
Awesome episode~ Ichigo new outfit looks cooler...at least more than the fullbring outfit. Rukia's encouragement was very awesome as well.

edit- I wonder if the one hater watch the episode just to vote that they hate it.
Feb 22, 2012 3:47 PM

Jul 2010
That wasn't a Getsuga Tenshou....that was freaking Kamehameha...no seriously,it's almost scary at how powerful Ichigo is now.Good episode,it's been a while since Bleach got this good.
Feb 23, 2012 5:02 AM

Jul 2007
Nice, good to see the shigami's flying in to save ichigo instead of him like usual :)
Feb 23, 2012 1:52 PM

Jul 2007
bakacaterpie said:
They should've came earlier, but well, that money increases the climax tension and anticipation, so why not.

Conclusion:
Getsugya tenshou=Destroy house + clear sky
Bankai-Tensazangetsu + Getsugya tenshou=Destroy half of country?
Bankai-Tensazangetsu + Hollow Mask + Getsugya tenshou = Whole country destroyed?

NwAurion said:

And too bad Ichigo didn't go the Bankai + Hollow mask route when Ginjo said "nothing to be surprised about". Like "bankai" *pulls hollow mask down*. Ginjo would have had a heart attack hearing/seeing that.

Dont you remember the deicide arc? Ichigo unified his hollow and shinigami powers into whole. There is no mask left.
Feb 23, 2012 4:37 PM

Apr 2007
My face probably had such a weird expression when the doors with the captain appeared and more so when they came out of them. Byakuya!!! <3 Though he looks like he can be in sengoku basara...
I loved the fact that those were the ones that came out othe door cause it made me think that they are the closest Gotei 13 to Ichigo.

And Rukia's voice either got more annoying or it's cause I haven't heard her voice for a while. Which makes no sense cause I marathoned from epi 283... Shiro looks good with the scarf and squad 11 never changes. Aaa~ :)
EDIT: okay, Kenny's hair did change and Renji looks better with the band. Poor Ikkaku and his shiny bald head.

P.s. I was a bit confused. how did Ichigo not die from being stabbed it the chest with a broad sword? Because I'm pretty sure I saw blood with the initial stab.

Lol, also, was I the only one that thought Isshin was talking about Urahara when he said he wasn't the one holding the sword? Cause I was like 'oh yeah, just make him not trust Urahara like Ginjo said...' -.-
mysticdreamerFeb 23, 2012 4:49 PM

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Feb 23, 2012 4:49 PM
Feb 2012
Been waiting for this for ages. They made the Ginjo/ Tsukishima explanation part a bit longer but I guess it'll make the next episode even better.

Lol at Rukia/Ichigo reunion was pretty funny as they always are :D

Ichi is back in beast mode! Will be awhile till his fight tho....But still rest of fights as well should be good :)
Feb 23, 2012 6:13 PM

Jun 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Ichigo stayed in his stabbed position for like half the episode. :D
They haaaaaaaaaaaad to put the boob stab scene also...

i was thinking the same thing XD they're solving a mystery while Ichigo's got a sword in his chest.

In my mind, when Ichigo kept telling Ginjo "Give it back" all I could visualize was him whipping out a pistol and pop! Pop!...2 shots...2 kills

Even though I knew it was coming, that stab in the back (b4 we find out it's Rukia) bewildered me like "what just happened?" but then I was like "oooh Ginjo what's your face looking like...impossible? no, not impossible, fact.

Oh snap it's about to get epic
How awesome was that super-senkaimon part :3 that has to be one of the baddest entrances ever! Love how everyone is spectating while ichigo's fighting lol
that wasn't a getsugatensho, that was just me swing my sword. you mad bro?

Ginjo's face says it just got real
Feb 23, 2012 6:51 PM

Sep 2011
i loved the "nothing to do here" face of Ginjo, and the coolest moment, when all the shinigamis appeared, oh that was the cherry to that pie, hahahahhaha, anything else didnt really made a difference... also Byakuya´s new hair style is so awesome!!! (nose bleeding)
Feb 23, 2012 9:17 PM

Sep 2011
So wished they hadn't shown Rukia before this, it ruined her hair cut! oh and DAM that house is now gone! wasn't his family in there?
Feb 24, 2012 4:14 AM
Feb 2012
Yes! Rukia is back!

I didn't know I would miss her so much, feels kinda weird tbh.

Overall this was a good episode. Ichigo gets his powers back, gives some snarky comments to the filthy backstabber Ginjo and it builds up to one great brawl in the coming episodes, I am content!

Also, Did he just cleave a house!? I hope he has a good insurance!
Feb 24, 2012 6:36 AM

Jul 2009
The way Ichigo got his powers back never did sit well with me. Also, it seems quite convenient that the Shinigami who have been around for hundreds of years change so much in appearance in just 18 months.
Zell182Feb 24, 2012 6:40 AM
Feb 24, 2012 7:21 AM

Jan 2009
Bleach!Don`t leave me T_T!Only 5 more eps will be released and then they will stop anime T___T
Nooo
Say no to 27th march

anyway,awesome ep
Feb 24, 2012 3:32 PM

Jul 2010
when i saw a coloured version of ichigo's new bankai, i legit thought it was really good fan art. after that i saw many more versions of the same thing. than i realized i got spoilered on his transformation.
but anyway, now the show starts. ichigo/shinigami vs xcution. i wonder if riruka will still like ichigo after all this?

Feb 25, 2012 2:27 AM

Oct 2011
Click on episode
to skip recap, skip the whole episode, are you fucking kidding me? ....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2012 6:11 AM

Jul 2007
Zell182 said:
The way Ichigo got his powers back never did sit well with me. Also, it seems quite convenient that the Shinigami who have been around for hundreds of years change so much in appearance in just 18 months.

Considering the ones who did appear here now are considerably quite young, we can't know it on if everyone changed their appearance. Those who appeared are quite younger than the rest of chars we know and most of them we left off with beginning a huge training to get better..

If everyone else like Shunsui, Yamaji, etc, changed appearance then sure.
Feb 25, 2012 3:48 PM

Jan 2012
Zell182 said:
Also, it seems quite convenient that the Shinigami who have been around for hundreds of years change so much in appearance in just 18 months.

QFT! thank you that finally someone notice such a non-significant thing:P I dont understand, remake of their haircuts drive me crazy... and is it only me? :/

Well Im glad that `the story` of xcution is explained because it seemed so fetched >.< that I've almost abandoned the show.

but still few things were annoying like: oh Orihime and Chad can teleport themselves now..., what happened to family and friends of ichigo?... wasnt Tsukishim explaing how he cheated Orichime and Chad when they were standing next to him?...
AND WHY, OH WHY ICHIGO does always have to be THE-ONLY-ONE-WHO-COULD gain this power and that power and that power (and break the chains -.-') in so short time tx only to his determination etc etc... (i dont read the manga but I assume that Kubo will find theory that fits, anyway super-ichigo definitly wont ever stop bother me)

(and again) why does everybody think that the moment rukia hits and shout on ichigo is funny? Dont get me wrong it usually is funny but in this particular moment it was just irritating
as much as the fact everyone changed their haircuts at the same time...
and Rukia haircut sucks -.-
Lemon13Feb 28, 2012 1:52 PM
Feb 26, 2012 9:13 AM

Apr 2007
MyNameIsCursed said:
Zell182 said:
Also, it seems quite convenient that the Shinigami who have been around for hundreds of years change so much in appearance in just 18 months.

QFT! thank you that finally someone notice such a non-significant thing:P I dont understand, remake of their haircuts drive me crazy... and is it only me

Its not a drastic change if you really think about it... Despite bleach seemingly going on forever, we've only seen the shinigami in action for like under a year in the course of the show. What's to say They didn't change their styles before that. Yoruichi and soi fong wore different clothes and had shorter hair. At one point yoruichis hair was long too, before when we're actually introduced to her.
Byakuya had a ponytail when he was younger. Yumichika had long hair. Kenpachi wore his hair down. Tousen had different hair too.
So us actually getting to see a year actually past in the bleach verse and their appearance actually changing might seem weird cause it was over the point of one episode but it's nothing they haven't done before without us seeing or through flashbacks. The way I see it, they usually change style when something big happens.

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Feb 26, 2012 11:49 PM

Nov 2009
I can tell that since they're ending the anime, they're doing all they can to make the last few episodes as well animated and put together as possible. Seriously, that FELT like a real Bleach episode. I've been watching this show for the longest time kind of uninterested but THIS. THIS is what a Bleach episode should feel like. Excellent.
Feb 27, 2012 7:07 AM

Jul 2011
Episode exciting, but I liked Ichigo powerless xD
Feb 27, 2012 7:50 AM

Jan 2012
mysticdreamer said:

The way I see it, they usually change style when something big happens.

so you say its kind of (ridiculous) tradition? well the tradition seems like somehow abortive funservis...
Feb 27, 2012 1:27 PM

Nov 2011
Loving Ichigo's new blade. I noticed that it says 361/366 on the episode list so I'm guessing this arc is gonna end then. Is it getting something like a prequel or a new season or something?
Mar 13, 2012 3:31 PM

Aug 2011
Can't remember Ichigo crying so heavily like that, I felt kinda bad for him since he was just teased with a glimmer of hope before Ginjo snatched it away from him.

Then lo and behold, Rukia appears and re-encacts the first Bleach episode to awaken his powers! Nice to see how some members of the Gotei 13 have changed too. Toshiro looks badass.

Ichigo's new form is awesome, seems to be on par/stronger than when he fought Aizen judging from the force of his blade, not to mention his blue getsuga clearing the damn sky. Ginjo's bit more than he can chew.

All in all, this was a classic Bleach ep...and I loved it.
Mar 16, 2012 11:16 PM

Oct 2009
That was so fucking awesome!!!! I can't remember the last time i was so pumped for Bleach, too epic!!
Mar 20, 2012 2:24 PM

Aug 2011
Twas pretty epic.
Mar 20, 2012 9:36 PM

Jan 2012
vice captain rukia! those filler characters should have been dead by now...
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 21, 2012 8:15 AM

Aug 2010
my dick
Apr 7, 2012 4:43 PM

Dec 2008
Best BLEACH episode ever!
Apr 7, 2012 6:39 PM

Nov 2011
It shows that they put a lot of effort into this episode than the previous ones, the music during the Ichigo vs Ginjou fight was just epic and the episode overall was just great.

Shame it is the last one for awhile, but I think we will be seeing a re-incarnation of the anime series at some point.
Apr 8, 2012 11:56 AM

Jul 2011
IchigoHollowfi said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
RUKIA!!!!!!!
We have been waiting forever for this moment to be animated! hell yeah! XD
Rukia's kick to Ichigo face was hilarious. lol tho's two. <3
I almost cryed when Ichigo was crying. ;_;
But everything was so EPICNESS!!! (way better then in the manga XD), freakin' LOVED IT! (still not liking Rukia's hair cut, and seeing it in the anime makes me even more mad Dx).
The Captains are HERE! Can't wait to see them fight too!
ahhhhhh!!!!!! Ichigo was too AWESOME!! XD
Ginjo is scared now. 'About to get his a$$ KICKED! He's gonna regret messing with Ichigo. :P
10/5

( I stayed up till 4am waiting on these moments. >:D )

AGREED AGREED AGREED!
This episode was pure epicness - the best so far for me! Just dont know what to say I freaking loved it ! !!! Cant wait to see all the captains fighting again this will be so awesome.
ou and RIP Ginjo (even though I wont miss him so much :I )
Cant wait to hear my fav word from this anime !
BAN...KAI
I will also give it 10/5 freaking love that anime !
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.