MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Another Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Another »» Another Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Another Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
274 67.65%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
102 25.19%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
25 6.17%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
4 0.99%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
0.00%
Voters: 405

02-20-12, 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 36
Blackbird said:
Hmm.. Did someone else realize that blue hairy glasses guy just sit still frozen when the library guy ex-teacher told everyone to get away?
I'm suspect of him to be the dead.

Sometimes the dead is a person that isn't haven't so much screentime but dunno .


Certainly plausible, but it wouldn't produce a mind boggling effect. If they were to use a character that had some screentime but as the audience, we just didn't think it would be him/her - then it would create a "mind blown-in-your-face" situation.
 
02-20-12, 1:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2055
Blackbird said:
Hmm.. Did someone else realize that blue hairy glasses guy just sit still frozen when the library guy ex-teacher told everyone to get away?
I'm suspect of him to be the dead.

Sometimes the dead is a person that isn't haven't so much screentime but dunno .


Hm...I definitely feel like Kazami deserves more screentime, but I don't follow your logic that he's the Other. We'll have to see.
 
02-20-12, 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1252
so this kills my idea that Kouichi was the dead one, now i think that it is eather Mei or that sort of red haired girl, the one who is some thing like the representative. beach episode next, i am not looking forward to it, why is there always a beach episode!?
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB
 
02-20-12, 1:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1974
jaysorbet said:
Lestrade said:
I don't think we should prematurely jump into conclusions. While Misaki's glass eye may have certain supernatural powers I don't believe she can determine the dead alone with that. There must be more indications why she considers Sakakibara a living person.


You're right. Last week, there were predictions that the teacher would kill a few students. Nope, he only killed himself.

Mei probably has some logic as to why Kouichi is not dead. The left eye scene is for mere speculation and predictions, so we can get thrown off just like the other climaxes, which this anime is amazing at doing.


Seconding this...

I also don't think Kazami is the dead one...
 
02-20-12, 1:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 633
Mei says Kouichi isn't the dead one....but that dream.....really made me wonder.Teacher's suicide freaked me out completely. Guess more questions arise again xD This series will probably be my fave this season.
 
02-20-12, 1:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 976
wow this was like so awsomly bloody and awsome :D ,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg its so suspensfull!i cant wait for next week!
 
02-20-12, 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2055
mel-hime said:
Mei says Kouichi isn't the dead one....but that dream.....really made me wonder.


The dream's a red herring. There is a very good chance that Kouichi's not the dead one.
 
02-20-12, 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 646
akutasame94 said:

Exactly... But how did her mother know what would she look like? How can it be based on her? Someone is lying, or there is some explanation... I'll just wait and see :D


Dead daughter came from the same womb and testicle that Mei came.
It's just natural that she might looks like Mei, and Mai naturally served as a model for how she might look.

I think this story about "my other half" is just sister's jealousy and "dead sister complex".
When Mei fall ill and have her eye removed and replaced by the prosthetic eye she had 4 years. In that time her sister was already dead, around 1 year before. Kirika was probably still suffering.
I don't know when Kirika began to build that doll, but is not possible that she gave that eye to Mei as a memento?
And, if she also was victim of the curse? And if this dead sister could be the extra?
Just thinking...

Edit: forgot to write one line..
Modified by PaninaManina, 02-20-12, 1:56 PM
 
02-20-12, 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1974
PaninaManina said:
akutasame94 said:

Exactly... But how did her mother know what would she look like? How can it be based on her? Someone is lying, or there is some explanation... I'll just wait and see :D


Dead daughter came from the same womb and testicle that Mei came.
It's just natural that she might looks like Mei, and Mai naturally served as a model for how she might look.

I think this story about "my other half" is just sister's jealousy and "dead sister complex".
When Mei fall ill e have her she had 4 years. In that time her sister was already dead, around 1 year before. Kirika was probably still suffering.
I don't know when Kirika began to build that doll, but is not possible that she gave that eye to Mei as a memento?
And, if she also was victim of the curse? And if this dead sister could be the extra?
Just thinking...


I missed this.... Damn, must resist asking google for help.... I resisted.... We'll see... Nice theory anyway...

@Hakuromatsu

When I saw the dream I knew for sure that he is not dead... This is classic moment in every horror movie and series...
 
02-20-12, 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1268
i just watched the episode, dam the beginning was gruesome, i thought he was gonna kill a student but instead he killed himself in a horrible manner

i think kouichi and izumi were childhood friends of some sort because it seems like they know each other long before

im glad kouichi isn't the dead one but there are implications that he is, like his nightmare, i think misaki's left eye can see and sense the dead which is why she knows kouichi isn't dead but it cant be that simple because that would mean she would have already discovered who the dead one is by looking at all the students and drawn them out

5/5 for this episode, this anime is much better than i thought it would be
 
02-20-12, 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2474
That red hair is delicious. Am I the only one looking forward to the next obligatory episode?
 
02-20-12, 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1268
oh yea i forgot to mention that the preview of next weeks beach episode was just too funny, everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves like any other typical beach episode but we know it aint gonna be just comedy and fan-service, someone is GONNA DIE and in a gruesome way, probably drowning, falling of a cliff, getting eaten by sharks, being buried alive in sand, i cant believe it but im actually looking forward to see who gets killed and how they die <_<
 
02-20-12, 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1974
kamikaze_1996 said:
i just watched the episode, dam the beginning was gruesome, i thought he was gonna kill a student but instead he killed himself in a horrible manner

i think kouichi and izumi were childhood friends of some sort because it seems like they know each other long before

im glad kouichi isn't the dead one but there are implications that he is, like his nightmare, i think misaki's left eye can see and sense the dead which is why she knows kouichi isn't dead but it cant be that simple because that would mean she would have already discovered who the dead one is by looking at all the students and drawn them out

5/5 for this episode, this anime is much better than i thought it would be


That dream is the strongest proof so far that he is not dead... If you watched some horrors and mystery movies with these scenes of dream you should know that the dreamer is never the evil thing or whatever is theme of the show....


EDIT:

Preview was not that funny...

Remember the last scene of it? Mei building something and then some other hands show up? Who might it be?
 
02-20-12, 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 659
When the teacher killed himself.. was anyone else reminded of Hinamizawa Syndrome? >.> ..

Also, if you want it uncensored, just download the torrent off of nyaa.eu (it's MKV format) it has over 900 seeders so it's pretty healthy.

This episode was just.. oh my god. I got so many chills. I would've gotten more but GIF's of the dream sequence were spoiled on tumblr. :c
Dont touch me I'm in despair.
 
02-20-12, 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3562
SilentMelodies said:
Also, if you want it uncensored, just download the torrent off of nyaa.eu (it's MKV format) it has over 900 seeders so it's pretty healthy.


So it was only censored on CR not on TV? I find that weird. -_-'

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!
 
02-20-12, 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1974
Sir_Lexa said:
SilentMelodies said:
Also, if you want it uncensored, just download the torrent off of nyaa.eu (it's MKV format) it has over 900 seeders so it's pretty healthy.


So it was only censored on CR not on TV? I find that weird. -_-'


IT wasn't censored that much, just a little darkened.... So I saw pretty much everything...
 
02-20-12, 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1268
akutasame94 said:



EDIT:

Preview was not that funny...

Remember the last scene of it? Mei building something and then some other hands show up? Who might it be?


lol to me it was, it was just funny seeing them all enjoy themselves like a typical beach episode preview but we all know it aint going to last, that and the unfitting music was just funny to me

it is probably kouichi or someone else helping to make a sand castle or something, they dont need to ignore misaki anymore right? i didn't read too much into that last part, it just looked like they were building something, unless they were burying something
 
02-20-12, 2:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1974
kamikaze_1996 said:
akutasame94 said:



EDIT:

Preview was not that funny...

Remember the last scene of it? Mei building something and then some other hands show up? Who might it be?


lol to me it was, it was just funny seeing them all enjoy themselves like a typical beach episode preview but we all know it aint going to last, that and the unfitting music was just funny to me

it is probably kouichi or someone else helping to make a sand castle or something, they dont need to ignore misaki anymore right? i didn't read too much into that last part, it just looked like they were building something, unless they were burying something



Yes, but why did they show it like that.... All happy and then sudden change of mood with that last scene...
 
02-20-12, 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 481
THAT TEACHER IS A FRICKIN LOON AND FREAK!!

Think I may might want to drop this!!~

That red-head is still bugging me..DEATH TIME!!
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
 
02-20-12, 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 147
Kouichi's dream was scary. I was really wondering whether he might be the dead one for a moment.

The coffee scene was funny as hell to me. I could really feel the vibe of Kouichi x Akazawa. Now that's a weird pairing. But I won't be too surprised if it turns out she has a secret crush on him.

Great episode overall.
 
Top
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices