MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Another Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Another »» Another Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (16) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Another Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

263 67.78%
4 out of 5: Liked it

97 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

24 6.19%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 1.03%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 388

02-20-12, 12:38 PM

Someone is so drowning next episode XDDD

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

02-20-12, 12:43 PM

Cynderella said:
dio_brando86 said:
So who will bite it next? My bet is on twintails.

My bet is on Yuuya.

Agreed - even if I don't want it to happen..

02-20-12, 12:45 PM

Gory scene was gory.

The cold hands thing was just a rumor, but I find it strange that Izumi felt like she shook Kouichi's hand before. This totally brings up the "erased memory" theory.

I wonder if they will find the thing that man put at the shrine to stop the calamity, but I do wonder why he was going ballistic saying "I saved them!" Something seems wrong there, just something to take note.

DAMN. I was hoping Kouichi would kiss Mei because his face got so darn close to Mei's. hahah! Anyway, Mei's left eye is definitely something special. I hope they give more details to it next episode at the very least.

The thing about Mei's mom, the dolls, and the sister, I think are irrelevant BUT I could be wrong. (Seems like a ploy the writer used to side-track or scare us; i.e. Remember that scene when Mei had to visit "her other half" @ the morgue which was her sister? well that is to side-track/scare us/cause speculation.) I'm calling red herring on this one. There's alot of things that you have to nitpick and count as irrelevant or relevant. The female teacher who looks like she's going to flip seems relevant. And why was there that tiny bit of emphasis on her after the male teacher killed himself?

Anyway, just wondering why do some of you guys think Izumi or Yuya will die soon? What's your reasoning?

Beach episode next week. I'm not going to hop on the bandwagon that it's all a dream, but it certainly is plausible. Here's hoping next week's episode isn't overdone with fan service lol
Modified by Okiedokie123, 02-20-12, 1:17 PM

02-20-12, 12:46 PM

I still think that 'half a year ago in Yomiyama' thing from last episode is relevant, and a bit creepy. The things twin tails (her name still escapes me) said too, totally foreshadowing by the looks of it. My bet's on her dying next too. Anyway, Sakakibara most likely is the dead one. That depresses me if i'm right. There's too many inconsistencies in everyones memory for him to not at least be dead and or part of the mystery. There was somebody with the same name too, right? Correct me if i'm wrong, but that other Sakakibara did die, right?

/theory

02-20-12, 12:47 PM

So Kouichi isn't the one who's dead...or at least that's what Mei says.
I wonder who is it. I still think the bird saying "Why?" is important.

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

02-20-12, 12:47 PM

PaninaManina said:
About the nightmare... anyone think about Jeff Goldblum melting in The Fly?

I actually thought of the bathroom scene from Poltergeist.

Cynderella said:
dio_brando86 said:
So who will bite it next? My bet is on twintails.

My bet is on Yuuya.

That sounds right. I think Akazawa will die, but later.

02-20-12, 12:51 PM

PaninaManina said:
About the nightmare... anyone think about Jeff Goldblum melting in The Fly?

Oh, you mean this scene?

Well, looks like Sakakibara shouldn't have watched it before going to sleep no matter how much a sucker he is for this specific genre ;)

02-20-12, 12:52 PM

Another good episode, I wonder how many of them will die - well I think those in the ending exept Sakakibara and Mei will die

Also, I'm really wondering about the girl with the glasses in the ED who stands next to Izumi - did she ever had a greater appearance in Another - what's her name anyway?

And who the hell is the dead one - I really thought Sakakibara was the dead one...

02-20-12, 12:57 PM

Mei and Sakakibara kun looks like the perfect couple

02-20-12, 12:58 PM

QUESTION!
In order to spot the curso, who will kill and who will be killed?

Kouchi killing Mei in the end?

02-20-12, 1:00 PM

I was expecting that their teacher would kill at least one of them, especially since the knife started flying. Still I was surprised when they starting talking to them. I was sure that they would be even more hostile.

Still, it was a good episode. I'll be looking forward to next week's fanservice.

02-20-12, 1:09 PM

Hmm I hope Yukari, Yuuya and Izumi make it to the last episode :'] (with Kouichi and Mei ofc but I don't think they'll be dying soon)

Please click my adoptions here tnx! =D

02-20-12, 1:12 PM

It's not 100% sure that Kouichi or Mei is not the dead, I even wonder why he were so shocked by not being born at all.

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

02-20-12, 1:12 PM

PaninaManina said:
QUESTION!
In order to spot the curso, who will kill and who will be killed?

Kouchi killing Mei in the end?

This is something I cannot vouch for because I am on the Mei x Kouichi cruise ship.

I think maybe it will come down to Mei using her left eye to spot who's dead. Because of this episode, there's speculation that Mei is again the "dead one." But I think that's off the mark. If she looks into the mirror, she can see if she's dead or not....

02-20-12, 1:20 PM

Blackbird said:
It's not 100% sure that Kouichi or Mei is not the dead, I even wonder why he were so shocked by not being born at all.

I really doubt it's Mei, simply because we've been thrown so many implications that it could be her. It's all misdirection.

02-20-12, 1:23 PM

I don't think we should prematurely jump into conclusions. While Misaki's glass eye may have certain supernatural powers I don't believe she can determine the dead alone with that. There must be more indications why she considers Sakakibara a living person.

02-20-12, 1:27 PM

Lestrade said:
I don't think we should prematurely jump into conclusions. While Misaki's glass eye may have certain supernatural powers I don't believe she can determine the dead alone with that. There must be more indications why she considers Sakakibara a living person.

You're right. Last week, there were predictions that the teacher would kill a few students. Nope, he only killed himself.

Mei probably has some logic as to why Kouichi is not dead. The left eye scene is for mere speculation and predictions, so we can get thrown off just like the other climaxes, which this anime is amazing at doing.

02-20-12, 1:30 PM

i love how they can start the ep by killing someone off in the moste fcked up way they could think of in 5 seconds ... :D

._. yeah that would be all .

02-20-12, 1:30 PM

Hmm.. Did someone else realize that blue hairy glasses guy just sit still frozen when the library guy ex-teacher told everyone to get away?
I'm suspect of him to be the dead.

Sometimes the dead is a person that isn't haven't so much screentime but dunno .

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

02-20-12, 1:36 PM

PaninaManina said:
akutasame94 said:

To explain why I thought dead Misaki was her twin... Because of those twin dolls she talked about around first 2 or 3 episodes...

Also if her sister didn't get a chance to live why is the doll inspired by her? How did mother know that dead sister was going to look so much like Mei? I really don't understand some stuff....

Not sure... Mei (and Kouchi and everybody else in classe 3) have around 15 years.
Mei's sister dead 12 years ago.
Don't make sense the two be twins.

Exactly... But how did her mother know what would she look like? How can it be based on her? Someone is lying, or there is some explanation... I'll just wait and see :D

EDIT:

And how did she visit her in the morgue... I believe that she would be buried by now..

jaysorbet

That feeling that she already shook his hand is easily explainable... Because of that phone call from previous episode we know that Kouichi was in Yomiyama before...

EDIT 2:

I think the next one to die will be Yuuya and his sister...
Modified by akutasame94, 02-20-12, 1:40 PM

Pages (16) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices