MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Another Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Another »» Another Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Another Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

274 67.65%
4 out of 5: Liked it

102 25.19%
3 out of 5: It was OK

25 6.17%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 0.99%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 405

02-20-12, 11:48 AM

akutasame94 said:

What I don't understand is preview for episode 8... Are we going to get a filler episode..? Mei never invited Kouichi to go with her to the beach, and not to talk about the others. Maybe others went there to be with Mei after Kouihci told them, so they keep company to Mei after ignoring her all this time....

Who knows... I only know that I can't wait for the next episode...

Forgot about the classtrip.. ? xD

"I can't sort through which details are relevant and which are irrelevant." my thoughts too. There happen sooo many things that I don't know what's gonna happen x-x

Didn't like this episode that much, nothing really happened this week, expect from the teacher's sick death (we saw that one coming but I didn't expect it to be that sick :'])
&& so there is this new dude who was in Kouichi's aunt's class and stopped the whole thing..

Please click my adoptions here tnx! =D

02-20-12, 11:51 AM

Bren said:
akutasame94 said:

What I don't understand is preview for episode 8... Are we going to get a filler episode..? Mei never invited Kouichi to go with her to the beach, and not to talk about the others. Maybe others went there to be with Mei after Kouihci told them, so they keep company to Mei after ignoring her all this time....

Who knows... I only know that I can't wait for the next episode...

Forgot about the classtrip.. ? xD

"I can't sort through which details are relevant and which are irrelevant." my thoughts too. There happen sooo many things that I don't know what's gonna happen x-x

Didn't like this episode that much, nothing really happened this week, expect from the teacher's sick death (we saw that one coming but I didn't expect it to be that sick :'])
&& so there is this new dude who was in Kouichi's aunt's class and stopped the whole thing..

But Mei goes to beach before class trip.... And class trip is to that temple.... not beach.... rewatch episode...

EDIT:

She even says "I'll be back in time for class trip"
Modified by akutasame94, 02-20-12, 11:55 AM

02-20-12, 11:53 AM

Pretty dense.. That death at the beginning was hard to get through for me. Really gory and just plain morbid. But isn't this whole show morbid? xD
^ one thing different though. This guy had previous problems before he died. It wasn't random. Wonder if that means anything..

Well, my theory that Sakakibara was going to have anxiety over being the dead one was right, although it was more short-lived that I thought.

It's really interesting; I just don't know what to think right now. Of course something's going to happen on the class trip, and it should be the climax of the show. But I can't find any ideas about what. I really want to see them talk to that drunk guy though.

Next episode: THE BEACH. In a morbid horror anime. O_o

Lawlz.
5/5
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

02-20-12, 11:57 AM

Another Chapters 12 doesn't seem to be released maybe raws but still dunno.

To little information of who are going to be dead so far.

Anyway this episode seem to better in the last one

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

02-20-12, 11:57 AM

akutasame94 said:
Also I head Another is getting live action movie... I really wanna see these deaths in 3D :D

With Hashimoto Ai as Misaki. It's going to be awesome.

02-20-12, 11:58 AM

fishergirl16 said:
Pretty dense.. That death at the beginning was hard to get through for me. Really gory and just plain morbid. But isn't this whole show morbid? xD
^ one thing different though. This guy had previous problems before he died. It wasn't random. Wonder if that means anything..

Well, my theory that Sakakibara was going to have anxiety over being the dead one was right, although it was more short-lived that I thought.

It's really interesting; I just don't know what to think right now. Of course something's going to happen on the class trip, and it should be the climax of the show. But I can't find any ideas about what. I really want to see them talk to that drunk guy though.

Next episode: THE BEACH. In a morbid horror anime. O_o

Lawlz.
5/5

I think they might find out who the dead one is in the class trip, and then we will get two or three episodes on how they deal with it... Although there are few more episodes and I think class trip will be in episode 9 so there is no point in revealing anything there, because 3 episodes are too much for solution...

Ah yes... I forgot about Skakaibaras dream... Weird indeed...

02-20-12, 11:59 AM

Hakuromatsu said:
akutasame94 said:
Also I head Another is getting live action movie... I really wanna see these deaths in 3D :D

With Hashimoto Ai as Misaki. It's going to be awesome.

Really? Hashimoto? Good choice... Now I can't wait.........

02-20-12, 12:00 PM

akutasame94 said:

But Mei goes to beach before class trip.... And class trip is to that temple.... not beach.... rewatch episode...

You never know if there's a beach near the mountain! xD
Or Mei "invites" everyone to come with her in the beginning of the next ep..

Please click my adoptions here tnx! =D

02-20-12, 12:01 PM

akutasame94 said:

Who said it was a class trip?

I think you too would be be calm because of initial shock... Then when you brain finally comprehends what happened you start screaming... Simple science...

akutasame94 said:

EDIT:

Well, since they show a lot of characters from the class I think that's pretty.. obvious. Mei doesn't seem like the type of girl that would just take people along. Especially not after being ignored for.. two, three months.

I know they're going to the Yomiyama shrine for their trip, but I don't think they're going to spend three days there. And who knows what the place they're going to looks like? There might a beach very close, where they can play to.. blugh, create some happy memories after going through so much?

...Or else it's just 'another' dream.

And about being in shock.. hmm, well yes that might be so, but I can't imagine it. People have waved around with a knife in front of me a few times before (not even in a threatening way, just all of a sudden, so surprising) and I screamed like crazy. XD
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..

02-20-12, 12:08 PM

The teacher dead was obviously abnormal, he even resisted a bit but couldn't do it anymore, it's like he were control by a ghost or something.

I think everyone was shock when he pick up the knife in the first place, you would think why did the teacher pick up a knife in his bag.
Everyone is frightened, the whole class are.
When this continue they know increasing one more non-existens won't work this time.

Well, Mei is such a mystery person, in the previous episode she said something like in my other eye is something that I don't want to see.
We won't know the truth until the end.

I forgot to say that Izumi looks great in that one piece dress.

A live Action Drama tv series?

I definely will be watching that, haven't taking a break from watching J-Drama.
I know they probably will be good one right now.
Modified by Blackbird, 02-20-12, 1:02 PM

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

02-20-12, 12:08 PM

RomanaDesu said:
akutasame94 said:

Who said it was a class trip?

I think you too would be be calm because of initial shock... Then when you brain finally comprehends what happened you start screaming... Simple science...

akutasame94 said:

EDIT:

Well, since they show a lot of characters from the class I think that's pretty.. obvious. Mei doesn't seem like the type of girl that would just take people along. Especially not after being ignored for.. two, three months.

I know they're going to the Yomiyama shrine for their trip, but I don't think they're going to spend three days there. And who knows what the place they're going to looks like? There might a beach very close, where they can play to.. blugh, create some happy memories after going through so much?

...Or else it's just 'another' dream.

And about being in shock.. hmm, well yes that might be so, but I can't imagine it. People have waved around with a knife in front of me a few times before (not even in a threatening way, just all of a sudden, so surprising) and I screamed like crazy. XD

Considering Class trip....

Did you read what Mei said? "I'll be back in time for class trip", so beach is not class trip... It's just not logical...

As for the knife... I've been threatened with knife 3 times so far... First time I froze... Other two times I already knew how to defend (Aikido is really great), although I was scared :D

You are genius....

It's most likely another dream... Kouichi's most likely....

02-20-12, 12:11 PM

I love this show so much yet it's sooo confusing.
This episode was great, the sound & atmosphere. <3

Mei knowing that Sakakibara is not dead has definitely to do with her covered eye.
I also think the thing that the bar guy left somewhere, is in the shrine.
Can't wait for the next ep as usual!
Mei Misaki is mai waifu. Hands off, fruitbowl.

02-20-12, 12:20 PM

Great episode,crazy suicide is crazy.

The teacher suicide was soooooooo good,i really like it the Gore was to the MAX and the reaction of everyone was even better one scene cant wait to see in the BD's.And ya the no reaction of the class is normal the impact of the scene will freeze pretty much anyone....seeing someone suicide is no a cute scene to see.....

So now everyone acknowledge them again kinda nice,also Yuuya sister is cute and i want to try some hawaiian coffee.

The dream scene was also great probably the most creepy moment so far in the series....I LOVE IT!!!

So that guy stop the curse somehow and probably left a clue in the shrine,this is getting interesting.

The ending was creepy and warm at the same time,also if Mei can tell with the "eye" who is dead then...wtf she use it but maybe we dont know something yet.

Next episode looks like the necessary beach episode....cant wait!

02-20-12, 12:21 PM

How you stop the curse? Killing the extra! Yupiiiiiii!

Beach's episode? Shitstorm incoming!

Man...and womans... Mei is dead, no?
Two coffins... omg.

02-20-12, 12:22 PM

Hot damn, people are good at predictions! I'm getting on the "beach scene was a dream sequence" bandwagon... because it does seem too happy go lucky.

I personally loved how over done the teachers suicide was. It was very in your face! ^^ ( Or should I say... throat... hur hur... :B )

Mei must have the ability to see who is dead and who is not with her eye... at least, considering everything she has said... and her confidence in saying he is not makes me think that is her ability.

If students who had spent all that time pretending I didn't exist were talking to me like no big deal after the fact, I'd ignore them... or at least I wouldn't be that passive about it all.

02-20-12, 12:28 PM

akutasame94 said:

To explain why I thought dead Misaki was her twin... Because of those twin dolls she talked about around first 2 or 3 episodes...

Also if her sister didn't get a chance to live why is the doll inspired by her? How did mother know that dead sister was going to look so much like Mei? I really don't understand some stuff....

Not sure... Mei (and Kouchi and everybody else in classe 3) have around 15 years.
Mei's sister dead 12 years ago.
Don't make sense the two be twins.

02-20-12, 12:30 PM

So who will bite it next? My bet is on twintails.

02-20-12, 12:31 PM

About the nightmare... anyone think about Jeff Goldblum melting in The Fly?

02-20-12, 12:34 PM

dio_brando86 said:
So who will bite it next? My bet is on twintails.

My bet is on Yuuya.

02-20-12, 12:37 PM

creepy as always. love it!
"....i am the villain in this story"

Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices