MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou »» Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
110 71.90%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
28 18.30%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
11 7.19%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
3 1.96%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
1 0.65%
Voters: 153

02-24-12, 12:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 25
the literature girl gag prove to be the funniest skit of all time.

Also Cloudzaku (Yuusuke Tabata, Hidenori's Aniki)...he made Kallen (Yoshitake's sis) pissed her off and he got a headlock by TADAKUNI NO IMOUTOOOOOOO!!!

Poor Mitsuo...
 
02-24-12, 7:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 158
Hahaha xd awesome as always
 
02-24-12, 9:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7208
Uguu~
I want to to able to protect the literature girl.
 
02-24-12, 9:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 12761
Avato-chan said:
.........im realy starting to feal bad for all females in the show
i feel bad for everyone man
"Being a fan of something is like having a penis, its ok to be proud of it but please dont shove it down other's throats"
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
02-24-12, 9:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 12761
Salinga said:
hilarious and the show has been getting consistently more funny.
agreed honestly to me it was just ep 3 was off and the rest were just great

i dont know how people disliked the dragon quest skit, that had me dyeing, ecpecially when they did a recap of the characters and it just kept going back to the same frames of the chracters
"Being a fan of something is like having a penis, its ok to be proud of it but please dont shove it down other's throats"
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me
 
02-25-12, 4:54 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 812
DuroDeMatar said:
Double desk flip.



ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ STOP MAKING JOKE AHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH


This anime is just to awesome right now.
 
02-25-12, 4:55 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 812
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Salinga said:
hilarious and the show has been getting consistently more funny.
agreed honestly to me it was just ep 3 was off and the rest were just great

i dont know how people disliked the dragon quest skit, that had me dyeing, ecpecially when they did a recap of the characters and it just kept going back to the same frames of the chracters


I thought it was funny as well.
 
02-25-12, 7:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 13141
Literature girl was the best part. The rest were really good too, though. Cracked up laughing multiple times, like the Jack part.
 
02-26-12, 12:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 202
literature girl = 10/10 :D
Cheater's just a fancy word for winner.
 
02-26-12, 5:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 70
Best episode YET !!

Spirited Away is a masterpiece !!
 
02-26-12, 11:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 452
so many lol's

the milk, the zipper (their faces), dragon quest, their voices during dragon quest,the recap and character intro, how Tadakuni only ever plays himself, maou imotoooo, yuusuke in a headlock, yuusuke having imoutoooo's panties (i just knew he was in on it), literature girl spazzing, tadikuni's reactions to literature girl + leaving her there

Thought that girl at the end was reaching for her ballz
 
02-27-12, 3:16 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1025
Hidenori is big... O_O

Best literature girl episode ever.
 
03-09-12, 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 397
hahaha hidenori's zipper trick was AMAZING

and literary girl FAILED SO HARD this episode xDDDD

<img src="http://i47.tinypic.com/2mw85l2.jpg" />
 
03-11-12, 7:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2072
This was so unfunny, it just hurt me while watching it.
Dat non-functional bbcode
 
03-17-12, 6:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 435
Lol'd hard at the career choice segment, teacher was hilarious.
Modified by Canopus, 03-17-12, 6:34 PM
 
03-29-12, 5:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2810
Literature Girl continues being the best skit.
 
04-11-12, 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 9370
Oh my god the literature girl.

I laughed so hard. So much fail in such a short amount of time. Holycrap. Slapstick at its best. God I cannot stop laughing.
 
07-18-12, 10:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 82
shadowtsunami said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Salinga said:
hilarious and the show has been getting consistently more funny.
agreed honestly to me it was just ep 3 was off and the rest were just great

i dont know how people disliked the dragon quest skit, that had me dyeing, ecpecially when they did a recap of the characters and it just kept going back to the same frames of the chracters


I thought it was funny as well.

Same x) and Literature Girl skits will always be amazing xD
 
08-02-12, 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 440
Dead and buried due to laughter from Literature Girl.

And the high school girls one had me screaming you go girls! Feigning stupidity to be "cute"? NO, DNW.
Modified by SpectralWonder, 08-02-12, 4:08 PM
 
08-11-12, 10:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 11457
Lol everything Literature girl does always making me laugh.
Lol at the teacher class. And the ending.
The dragon quest was aright.
4/5
 
Top
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices