Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2012 12:12 AM

Aug 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

lol that riko girl pulled out a knife on sae, always thought she'd go crazy even though that guy never liked her to begin with... man shes been through alot, i didn't notice her at the start either( last chapter too btw mad a guess that time) but it turned out to really be her he changed alot!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2012 3:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Let's just say that since they broke up, Sae's life has been a lot more interesting and eventful than Takashi's.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 18, 2014 6:43 PM
Apr 2012
Marzan said:
Let's just say that since they broke up, Sae's life has been a lot more interesting and eventful than Takashi's.
for me dude since they broke up sae has become super disgusting,you remember when she said she would not let anyone,fuking pig she use it for comfort thats y she was stab by a dagger then she become a pick up girl,men why would takashi want even thoug she is freaking hot i dont want my wife like i mean you never know how many dozen time her pussy being(old,kid,teen.pretty disgusting to me and she probably go unprotected x creampie) your own woman doing disgusting thing before you met.
such a waste miss campus rich and famous tks Sae

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 94 Discussion

Potatoboy27 - Feb 20, 2012

8 by waalex11 »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:18 PM

» Are the protagonist yuri or not?

Shaya - Apr 14, 2008

6 by pjburton »»
Jan 2, 2016 7:15 AM

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 73 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 19, 2008

7 by Nunes-sama »»
Jul 31, 2015 1:05 PM

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 29 Discussion

Potatoboy27 - Feb 18, 2012

2 by funkotaku »»
Jun 7, 2013 11:37 PM

Poll: » Haru yo, Koi Chapter 28 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Jul 14, 2011

2 by funkotaku »»
Jun 7, 2013 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.