MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Madara's human form
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Natsume Yuujinchou »» Madara's human form

02-18-12, 6:07 AM

Hello. I am not reading the manga (yet) but I have a question. There is a lot of fanart of Madara's human form, but Madara has said that when he transforms into a human, there is some resemblance with Natsume. Does this happen in the manga? And if it doesn't, does anyone know where this human form originated? (I am talking about this one, by the way http://www.zerochan.net/861314#full ) Thank you.

02-20-12, 3:02 PM

Madara has the ability to transform. He can show himself as a human. Mostly, he either transforms into Reiko or Natsume because they are the only two humans that he has gotten a good look at.

The picture you link to is, as far as I'm aware, just fanart. I'm not sure where it originated from.
Modified by Mirorin, 02-20-12, 3:18 PM
I don't look back on forum posts, so leave a comment on my profile if replying. o(^▽^)o

07-15-12, 10:01 AM

Sorry for interrupting!

It's just like MM-Rosiie said (though I think that the girl Madara transforms into isn't exactly what Reiko looks like, just really looks like her) but this form you linked is a design made by a user in pixiv. At least I think so, since I saw that picture there :) If you want, I can link you the picture (you're only able to see it if you have logged in pixiv). I didn't say anything new, but hope this helped even a bit!

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices