Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2012 4:00 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Poor Lucy. That's just playing dirty pool. Granted they are evil, but still. Threatening a child? Personally I'd just use Horologium to protect her, and then go all out on red hair. I wonder what Lucy will do. Or rather, I wonder what the script will have Lucy do.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Feb 17, 2012 4:09 AM

Sep 2009
Well Lucy certainly took a level on badass.
Since she can now summon two Golden Key spirits at once, she should be able to use Horologium to protect the kid while she uses a Golden Spirit (Leo, Capricorn) to kick that bitches ass.
Feb 17, 2012 4:23 AM

Nov 2011
Lucy is doing alot better than i thought. I was sure she might lose quickly but she could win if Asuka wasnt being used as a hostage.

Also can't Loki come out on his own free will if he feels Lucy is in trouble so he might come out soon possibly give her the win.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2012 4:26 AM

Sep 2007
Lucy was really fucking good !
THREE steellars spirit in same time ? O_o
And the last guy ...
And this threat ...
Feb 17, 2012 4:48 AM

Nov 2009
Zeref again? Fairy tail is really running out of ideas, didn't they just prove Zeref is a good guy. such retards
Feb 17, 2012 5:56 AM

Aug 2007
O.o first, now Lucy can open two doors at the same time, but seems that she will loos. That girl from Raven is playing dirty
Feb 17, 2012 6:05 AM

Dec 2010
Yea I think Lucy may lose even though I think she can win this. Next chapter was called "The Noble Loser" so I'm pretty sure that will be lucy after all raven tail arn't exactly noble.
Lucy should just go all out I mean even if Asuka gets hurt raven tail would get disqualified and all the other fairy tail members are next to her.
Feb 17, 2012 6:10 AM

Jul 2011
I had a feeling that the facilitators were the 'dark force'

Feb 17, 2012 6:23 AM

Feb 2012
Good chapter. Flare so cool and evil. Hopefully next chapter, Flare defeats lucy making it 18 - 0 for Raven Tail. But i can see a draw happening.
Feb 17, 2012 6:40 AM

Dec 2007
Yeah Lucy, of course you have to surrender because there's no way the entire rest of your guild, your overpowered master included, can manage to save that kid from that woman's hair.
Feb 17, 2012 6:42 AM

Jun 2009
boring. now everyone will lose and natsu will save the day at end.
Feb 17, 2012 6:49 AM

Nov 2007
like how lucy can kick ass now, but I don't like how the fight was executed. :/

can't lucy win just one fight without anyone's help?

Feb 17, 2012 7:10 AM

Nov 2008
Maybe this battle will end in a draw, at least I hope Lucy won't lose.
gmgkng said:
Zeref again? Fairy tail is really running out of ideas, didn't they just prove Zeref is a good guy. such retards
I think Zeref has like a split personality, the one that we saw was the one that imprissioned himself in tenrou island, the other one came out when all the things around him died (when this was going to happen he kept saying "it's comming, run" that kind of things to the people around him). At the end of the tenrou island arc I think the "bad side" of Zeref awakened or so it seemed.
Feb 17, 2012 7:23 AM

Mar 2011
Well I like Flare lol, she's so freaky crazy its awesome! I love how she's playing dirty, I have a feeling that if she was able to ruin Lucy's boots with her hair, then next comes the clothes ha.

I did have hope for Lucy, I thought she might be able to bag a draw, I don't have high enough expectations for her to win. But considering the next chapter is called 'The Noble Loser' she's probably gonna lose :(
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Feb 17, 2012 7:36 AM

Mar 2011
gmgkng said:
I think there is still a lot more we need to know about Zeref. They're not running out of ideas, they're probably going to explain him in more depth or something. I have a few questions regarding him that needs answering. Plus they haven't actually 'stopped' him yet, if that's where the story is heading towards.
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Feb 17, 2012 7:49 AM

May 2008
Who is that guy ? and more importantly lucy needs to win this :)

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 17, 2012 7:55 AM

Sep 2011
it's nice to see lucy use her spirits like this
cool combo attack xD
Feb 17, 2012 9:25 AM

Jan 2010
Lucy finally showed something good, but i hope she won't lose in the final part ...
Feb 17, 2012 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
heh playing dirty....
i bet they were playing dirty in "hidden" as well
Feb 17, 2012 11:16 AM

Oct 2010
evaila said:
Lucy finally showed something good, but i hope she won't lose in the final part ...

What do you mean ''finally''? She was doing all sorts of crazy stuff before and with the help of others won numerous battles. If you're gonna ignore it just because she had outside help, then most of the Fairy Tail cast fights can be said the same as almost all of them won their fights by outside factor.

This chapter was a bit disappointing, mostly because I really expected Flare to be some crazy badass, but she was getting owned rather easily by powered-up Lucy. And the fact that they have to resort to threats early on is rather... meh.
Feb 17, 2012 12:42 PM

Oct 2010
Crimson_Cloud said:
evaila said:

What do you mean ''finally''? She was doing all sorts of crazy stuff before and with the help of others won numerous battles. If you're gonna ignore it just because she had outside help, then most of the Fairy Tail cast fights can be said the same as almost all of them won their fights by outside factor.

This chapter was a bit disappointing, mostly because I really expected Flare to be some crazy badass, but she was getting owned rather easily by powered-up Lucy. And the fact that they have to resort to threats early on is rather... meh.

You know how Mashima is he actually create some unique villians as in looks but when he shows their power. It is always a let down, hell look at the hades arc.
Feb 17, 2012 12:43 PM
May 2011
gmgkng said:

lol xD. You think that just because we ( the readers ) know that Zeref is a good guy, means that everyone in the story is a good guy as well. Cause guess what nobody does, Raven Tail still thinks that Zeref is this eternally dark, evil person... as well as Fairy Tail, because he never showed a single sign of kindness to anyone...he may have but. He's Zeref, the ultimate dark wizard of the series...nobody would believe he is actually good. such an r-tard.
ban1o.jpg
Feb 17, 2012 1:31 PM

Dec 2007
gmgkng said:

No, they didn't. He just wanted to be neutral and didn't want to bring havoc like he did in his time of infamy. And even though that scene with Arcadias is shady and reeks of cliche antagonistic conspiracies, there's no confirmation that Zeref is directly involved. This Arcadias person may simply being doing something similar to Jellal and Grimoire Heart, who wanted to acquire and awaken Zeref. This could be a ploy by another nefarious group to force Zeref out of hiding.

And if Zeref does turn out to be involved, there's nothing to confirm that whatever conspiracy is going on is necessarily bad.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 17, 2012 1:40 PM

Feb 2010
chapter was full of suprises lucy improved a lot multiple summings was somewhat expected but she really did well for her standards^^ btw no fanservice at all lol must be the first time in a lucy fight. I'm little disapointed with flaire she looks rather weak not what you expected from a RT mage no wonder she fights lucy and not erza.
Feb 17, 2012 2:31 PM
Mar 2011
it's gonna be so lame if Lucy loses this...
Feb 17, 2012 4:00 PM

Nov 2010
Combo summons finally!!! and nice new outfits and attacks for the spirits, and Lucy needs to win, i mean hair magic seriously? reminds me of jasdebi from DGM.
Feb 17, 2012 6:40 PM

Mar 2009
Dont like the fact that they are plotting about zeref already, I want to have a proper battle tournament without anyone butting in interrupting everything. :(
Feb 17, 2012 10:54 PM

Aug 2009
oh boy Zeref again
Feb 18, 2012 1:48 AM

Jul 2007
gmgkng said:

Except Zeref gave up on being a good guy in that same arc thanks to being pissed off at 7kin.

It was made clear that he is some force of destruction and rebirth. He wanted to be neutral, not interfere this time. By the end of the arc he was full on "usual business".
Feb 18, 2012 4:40 AM

Apr 2011
Lucy can kick more a** now!!!
Flare is playing dirty and in the end(maybe) she will have her a** kicked by Lucy...XD

As for Zeref. I think that none knows that he is neutral now, so for some organisation or whatever to want to revive him back is something natural for them, because they want to destroy the world by brink back Zeref.
Feb 18, 2012 6:32 AM

Jul 2007
aria93 said:
Flare is playing dirty and in the end(maybe) she will have her a** kicked by Lucy...XD

As for Zeref. I think that none knows that he is neutral now, so for some organisation or whatever to want to revive him back is something natural for them, because they want to destroy the world by brink back Zeref.

Zeref is no longer neutral.
Feb 18, 2012 12:17 PM
Mar 2010
Dissapointed in how weak Raven Tail is looking so far, but I liked Lucy's battle for once.
mundoFeb 18, 2012 1:41 PM
Feb 18, 2012 12:55 PM

Feb 2012
This chapter was great, but also a bit weird.. I mean, magic hair? That's sort of lame. On the other hand, Lucy has become stronger, making the battle exciting! :)
Feb 18, 2012 4:24 PM

Aug 2011
Dammit, i wanted lucy to win! But i think she will lose im order to protect asuka.
Feb 18, 2012 9:40 PM

May 2011
Nice to see Lucy can actually fight now. Flare is a crazy B**** that needs to be tamed lol.

That knight chief at the end kind of resembles Iwan. Could they be related?

Looks like the real "festival" starts soon. Good thing Laxus and Jellal are there.
Feb 20, 2012 12:56 PM

Jul 2009
Lucy has certainly leveled up in strength at least
Feb 20, 2012 12:57 PM

Jul 2009
I don't quite know what to think of that, as it was all over with quite soon (the chapter that is - no conclusion)?
ThoughI like Lucy, I still hoping Team A lose; especially Natsu - the boy needs to go down. :P

I actually don't mind Zefer being pulled out now if that means him and his storyline are out of the way sooner.
In all honesty, conclude Jellal's plot(s) too - more interesting things exist within this series.

Feb 20, 2012 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
Fai said:
aria93 said:

Zeref is no longer neutral.

Zeref killed the bad guys though. Yes that doesn't mean his a good guy but it means we have no idea what the hell his thinking for now and whether it is good or bad.

P.S: Dammit Mashima, don't disappoint me now. Where is my fan-service? I wanted to see some fan-service from that evil bitch. I find her psychotic bitch style sexy for some reason.
Feb 21, 2012 7:34 AM

Jul 2009
Monad said:

P.S: Dammit Mashima, don't disappoint me now. Where is my fan-service? I wanted to see some fan-service from that evil bitch. I find her psychotic bitch style sexy for some reason.

I can almost gaurentee she'll get some fanservice in the next chapter - considering she's up against Lucy, I wouldn't be suprised if Mishima drew inspiration form Ikki Tousen. I agree that the styling of her character is great.

Feb 21, 2012 1:04 PM

Apr 2009
that evil chick is turning me on for some reason lol..
Feb 21, 2012 1:55 PM

Jun 2008
Queen_Stars said:

I agree that the styling of her character is great.

smokes said:

I see am not alone that gets turn on by her. What is it i wonder? That "blondie" thing with the paranoid look? She looks especially hot in the second page where she says it.
Feb 23, 2012 11:36 PM

Mar 2009
You're not alone. She's definitely hot. Mashima's always been good with character design.
Feb 24, 2012 10:40 PM
Jul 2011
what hair? 0_o

this? ...

Feb 25, 2012 8:35 AM

Jul 2009
Monad said:
Queen_Stars said:

I agree that the styling of her character is great.

smokes said:

I see am not alone that gets turn on by her. What is it i wonder? That "blondie" thing with the paranoid look? She looks especially hot in the second page where she says it.

I like the crazy eyes, the off posture, the unusual hairdo that ties behind the back and looks like part of her outfit (page 6) aswell as the 'unpleasant' personality that's a change from 'the lover of the mother'.
Sure Mishima enjoys creating pretty 'attractive' females, but he's outdone himself with this one. ;)

Jun 16, 2012 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
Unison Raid by herself? Way to go Lucy
Nov 4, 2012 6:55 AM

Jun 2011
Cool, opening 2 gates like its nothing, and the combo attack :D
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 7, 2017 6:01 AM

Feb 2013
That's dirty!
How can she do that in a battle.
Mar 16, 2018 6:29 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Lord Zeref?? What? I don´t smell it well!!! :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.