MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Persona 4 The Animation Episode 19 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Persona 4 The Animation »» Persona 4 The Animation Episode 19 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Persona 4 The Animation Episode 19 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

62 62.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

20 20.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 15.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 2.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.00%
Voters: 100

02-16-12, 8:54 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Both of them are out.

School festival time! Short hair girl is not satisfied with the result and that the Junes guy signed up for the contest for the girls. She fought back and signed the guys up for the contest wearing girls' outfit. LOL~~ the guy's long explanation!!

The guy is good at sport? And he got a girl liking the music, but not good at, injured.

Dating session (Goukon)?? lol~ Junes guy x the guy?

Drama time.

Band is having hard time, and the girl is giving up. The guy brings her to have some fun. The Itou-san character brought the guy to uranai, and the voice is Velvet??

Contests time. lol @ guys wearing girls outfit?! lol~ Kuma is participating, too! and won!

Contests for girls heating up with idol girl. Detective "guy", too, but she hid away (she didn't wear swimming suit, though). Eh?? Naoto won instead?

Idol girl was confused but is back to work, and the music girl is practicing.

Nice ep.

To the yokan next ep.
Modified by tsubasalover, 02-17-12, 9:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

02-16-12, 9:15 AM

Igor and Margaret are out for the episode..

Lmao, Yu and his King's game, what has drunk Rise done...
This episode should have been called "poor yosuke".

Sun Arcana = Ayane, not Yumi. All Arcana Obtained, no more new SLinks.
Rise's Lovers Arcana social link is going to be maxed.

Oh god, Narukami picked the girl's side, although, it was inevitable as they're going with the "no one" route on the "cannon girlfriend" thing.

ROFL @ YosukexYu. Oh god, the fangirls are gonna love this.

2/22 - Blu-ray volume 4 out.

Cross-dressing:
LMAO, Signs of Love playing.
Holy Crap. LOL @ Rise still being extremely attracted to Narukami.
Well, Teddie won, quite damn obvious, he makes such a pretty girl.

Girls:
Rofl @ Narukami thanking god.
Rise has my vote as always second would be Naoto than Chie...

NAOTO! Actually got into the swimsuit?

Rofl @ Kanji

Poor Rise...My heart...

Anyways, for an episode that was suppose to be extremely funny, I think pretty much lacked, but as expected, it doesn't beat the King's game in the anime/or game for me. I did like how they incorporated Rise's link into the festival though, still a 3/5 for me,

I guess Teddie had to be blocked due to "story" purposes...

Next Scent: We'll all meet at the Amagi Inn. Well, it's the beginning of the end of "light" episodes.

Anyone notice an upset Yumi?

Possibly mad at not being the official "Sun Arcana", LOL.

02-16-12, 9:59 AM
News Team
RealScreamer said:

NAOTO! Actually got into the swimsuit?

No, she didn't. It's just strap to the bra, and her fingers in front of her.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

02-16-12, 10:14 AM

tsubasalover said:
No, she didn't. It's just strap to the bra, and her fingers in front of her.

I'm pretty sure it's a swimsuit...I mean, I don't think Naoto wears a bra underneath, I believe she wraps her chest area to make it smaller...And I don't think wearing a bra and wrapping her chest area can go together, lol...

02-16-12, 10:49 AM

RealScreamer said:

ROFL @ YosukexYu. Oh god, the fangirls are gonna love this.

Oh man, they will be even more of a pain in the ass now.

02-16-12, 11:17 AM

Cute and Funny episode. Man Kuma wowed everyone : ) OMG Eureka Seven Astral Ocean preview at the end of the episode!!

02-16-12, 11:51 AM

A drawings were terrible in this episode. Terrible.

Yuu's monologue... killed me. By laugh. LOL!
On the surface he's silent, but it really is an awful chatterbox!

Ayane plays almost as much as I do! (taking into account the fact that I can't play the trombone)

Brotag sat at the girls' side - I was really curious, which side he will choose.
He's girlish voice...! xD

HA! CAUGHT in the ACT! Now we know, where Margaret works after hours!

Such big screens and posters with photos straight from a photo shoot... Their school is really well equipped and rich.

Kanji dressed in Marilyn Monroe's style - I will always like it.

Only Brotag can make girls blush when wearing women's clothes! Respect.

I waited long for this crossdressing scene, but... Naoto in SWIMSUIT!? NO WAY! But she was shown from the back and I don't believe that it was underwear! I won't forgive, noooope :|

And Amagi's inn is next, right? I think that Brotag will choose the "hold the line" option!

Modified by brzask, 02-16-12, 11:00 PM

02-16-12, 1:20 PM

Bah, I wanted MC to rush to the men's seat. That would have been a lot better than him going to the women's seat. On the other hand, I love how Kanji basically describes Naoto as his ideal woman AEHUAEHAEUHAEUHAEU

Yosuke just reminded me of: DON'T DO ANYTHING GAY! LOL Instead he is the one getting the wrong ideas lol

Signs of Love Reincarnation Version ♥

In the end, though, I expected way more from this episode.
Modified by Miya_F_Exia, 02-16-12, 1:27 PM

02-16-12, 3:21 PM

.. Despite this episode being a social gain and a rank up, it seemed pointless, I found Ai/Kou's episode more important, the delivery in Rise's rank up was weak as it was all mixed around the episode, lack of attention to Ayane(perhaps i'm use to new SLinks taking the whole episode) and too much was going on with the festival aswell - which lack some scenes... Everything seemed more "Meh"(except for the comedy), it's weird 'cause Im usually super positive with this series... Hopefully next week is better...

Miya_F_Exia said:
Oh man, they will be even more of a pain in the ass now.

Tell me about it, I'm all for shipping but the fangirls take it to a new level with all the hard-yaoi stuff. I never seen such "graphic" work from other shipping pairs in this series like I have with those two,lol..

02-16-12, 3:23 PM

I think it was funny enough to get a 5 stars just as the other episodes did.
Narukami is just so funny with his "leave it at that" thing.

Well I guess Yukiko is now the only one left on the girls side to have her Link be maxed out.

Btw Kanami is cute, huh. Maybe she will appear on the Mightnight Channel?
いもうとラブ@ルイズバージョン

02-16-12, 4:02 PM

Even though I always said good things about the show, II must say that it was a bit weak this time around. They wanted to do so much so they just threw it all together and a lot of things looked half-assed, with drama too short to actually give any feeling. Rise's Slink looked too forceful. And that beauty pageant, which I was really looking forward to, was almost fast forwarded. The guysXgirls talk was better handled in the game if you ask me.

02-17-12, 9:45 AM

damn i want to watch it D:

where is da subsss~~~ D:

Naoto! y u so cute! *slapped*

I Am Fujoshi~ so what?
I am M! and love punishment~

02-17-12, 12:24 PM

I feel like the last serious arc will be VERY rushed. =|

02-17-12, 12:39 PM

Solkiskey said:

This. They only have 6 episodes left to work with now, and the next episode apparently wont be related to the main plot at all. So that's 5 to shove EVERY BIT of the last part of the story in. I'm all for maxing out all the S.Links, but unless they're able to make more episodes...I dunno.

02-17-12, 3:06 PM

Please! Make me a man!
Hilarious moment xD

02-17-12, 3:36 PM

Damn this episode was funny. ROLF @ Yu's girly voice and girl name, Yuko..
Plus those guys crossdressing suits..
RealScreamer said:

Anyone notice an upset Yumi?

Possibly mad at not being the official "Sun Arcana", LOL.

Poor Yumi, she will never get a change again to appear in the anime (probably, lol).

Yu also making the King Game sticks was funny, and the talking at the roof. :D So next time it's time to go to Amagi Inn, huh?~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

02-17-12, 5:10 PM

another funny episode totally forgot about how teddie won Via Trap!,but i do worry that the final bits will be rushed too with only a few episodes left.

02-17-12, 6:44 PM

red_meat said:
Solkiskey said:

This. They only have 6 episodes left to work with now, and the next episode apparently wont be related to the main plot at all. So that's 5 to shove EVERY BIT of the last part of the story in. I'm all for maxing out all the S.Links, but unless they're able to make more episodes...I dunno.

7 episodes left to be exact since the air time for Eureka AO has been announced, and then it seems like half of next episode will get into the last arc

02-17-12, 7:28 PM

"Away on business". Well that was disappointing. I was hoping to see some Margaret this week. Unless the limo is a dream, it's like they kidnapped him while he was asleep just to troll him and see how he reacts from elsewhere.

I love how Yuu gets into character. I act in a similar way that Yuu did just to make my friends uncomfortable too. And I see Kanji is still unsure of being on one side or the other.

Also disappointed we didn't get Yumi for Sun Arcana. Instead we get "self-esteem issues girl" Ayane.

Modified by 4kicks, 02-17-12, 8:08 PM

02-17-12, 7:55 PM

I laughed when the 'Fortune Teller' was about to tell Ai the love of his life and he shouted out "Don't even go there". It's like a big 'fuck you' to all of its Shipper Fans.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices