Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2012 12:01 PM
Oct 2009
Good ep 5/5

cant wait for the next !

stupid school kids, they're all stupid
Feb 16, 2012 12:03 PM
Jan 2011
Ok, so for once we thought that the ex class rep is killed by Inori, but as it turned out she didn't, Man, this episode is full of betrayal from Nanba to Shu's enforcer and as for Shu.....tsk,tsk,tsk thing really gotten from bad to worse......for him that is.
Feb 16, 2012 12:07 PM

Feb 2009
I really love those Inori and Shu moments when they sit down with each other and the little light orbs float, it's so nice. I really can't wait for the next episode. I don't think it is fair that everyone turned on Shu, I don't see the reason why when they are out and it's the end that they would still want to turn on him. Even that girl shouted, "you think you can peak into my heart!" or something, but it's like lol, you joined the whole thing so you did give him the right.

Also Souta pushing him, I don't think he turned on him. I think he is just really out of it. He told himself, "I'm not wrong" but you could tell that he knew it was, he was infected, Hare died, Shu hated him, he is just really far gone.

I feel that Inori will help Shu, and I think it will be more in the way of Mana coming and helping Shu. Inori turned into Mana when she was going to kill Arisa, so I think Mana will come out again or something will happen to help Shu.

The only thing about this anime is I just do not see how it could end at all. When all is said and done, what can it go back to? I really don't see a happy ending but I love an anime that has an ending I can't predict, usually I can always call it around the last few episodes lol.
o genki desu ka
Feb 16, 2012 12:08 PM

Aug 2010
Well, Shu got what was coming to him, but it still really sucks what happened. I guess you can say he should have learned something about leadership before he started acting like a dick just because he thought it was the only way.

Anyways, this show has gotten so much better.

Oh, and is this sort of a Star Wars reference just with the whole arm instead of just the hand?

Also, Shu should be thankful that at least Inori is sticking with him.
prismheartFeb 16, 2012 3:00 PM
Feb 16, 2012 12:11 PM
Dec 2011
finally they pulled the rug under Shu
The things that made this anime suck is Shu's facade of suddenly being a tyrant was a big fail and quite annoying to be honest.
The other thing is massive plot holes.

i hope souta dies and didn't the anti bodies revivev gai? I don't think Gai is gonna help them >_>
Feb 16, 2012 12:11 PM

Aug 2008
Well, It seems SHIT has got REALLY REAL?
While it was still half-assed few previous episodes. This time GC has brought some big guns
Highlight: Arisa turned slut and Gai's entrance with Shuu's power literally ripped off.

As for characters, This episode managed to turn LOVE to HATE and vice versa.

Shuu:
He was an asshole who get bashed
Now people will at least symphathize him.
And if he manage to rise again with some kickass power or some good mind, I might end up liking him.

Inori:
She was hated for going insane.
Now she is only one beside Shuu which is to be respected while there's no one on their side.
Not to mention character development that lets her have some expressions on her face now.

Yahiro:
He was acting as the manipulator all along and seems to be another asshole.
This time he turns out to be a good friend enough to confront Shuu when the latter is going wrong way.

Arisa:
She was getting loves and symphathy last episode.
Now she demolishes her reputation. I don't really hate her for what she did. But there's no way I'll like her anymore.

Gai:
It's complicated. He was.. maybe best friend of Shuu. And he kicks ass. And this and that.
Now he turns to another side. I still like him, especially his entrance. But he chopped Shuu's arm off. That's.. WOW.
I don't know if he will get hate for that, but for now, not from me.

I sure hope Shuu will make a dramatic comeback next episode. Because he surely will not get killed.
At his current state, getting killed sounds better than living with nothing.

AH... I wrote so long.
Feb 16, 2012 12:15 PM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
Oh, and is this sort of a Star Wars reference just with the whole arm instead of just the hand?
YES! Simply and easily. Inori is that Princess from there easily. It looks loads of stuff may be from Star Wars setup in anime these days just that it's hard to prove it's taken from there.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 16, 2012 12:16 PM

Dec 2011
Holy fucking shit.. Mind is blown.
I.. I got nothing to say.
Feb 16, 2012 12:24 PM

Jul 2009
Are we really suppose to belive that either main (Shu and Inori) are in any peril?
Not at this time frame anyway.

Feb 16, 2012 12:24 PM

Mar 2011
Gaah I really hate Yahiro, I feel like he brainwashes Shuu all the time and them he says Shuu went to far. D:<<< This episode was just pure mindfuck and I don't really get what the heck is going on. This anime makes me feel just depressed. It's not cool to have teens dying and killing each other all the time... .__.

The evil Gai looked so sexy, but WHAT THEY DID TO HIM? HE CUT SHUU'S ARM!
I really don't know what to wait for the next ep... .__.''
Feb 16, 2012 12:31 PM
Apr 2011
anybody else want shu to just go ape shit on everyone?? i wouldnt feel a thing if he just destroyed everyone. i dont understand the hate towards shu at all by the students and shit i mean without him they dont have a chance at survival and its not like he wants to control everyone when they finally escape. he"ll prolly just leave without saying anything. its just so stupid and the only solution is punishment for everyone

p.s i gonna make a bet here that mana is going to fucking cray soon
Feb 16, 2012 12:32 PM

Jan 2012
OMG!!!! What just happened there???
Gai....Shu...Inori...
Can't wait for next week!!!!!!

<3 Argo is alive <3 yokatta~

Feb 16, 2012 12:38 PM

Aug 2009
Man all the characters in this show are so unlikeable. Arisa was a good girl and the writers just have to make a her sell her body for information. Ayase and Tsugumi are the only likable characters and at least one of them is going to die probably.
Feb 16, 2012 12:45 PM

May 2010
haha awesome. Gai cuts shus arm off and inori gets staked liek a little bitch. take this shu nuthuggers. Gai pwns.
Feb 16, 2012 12:47 PM

Oct 2009
Based on the comments I think I'll wait until the show has ended before picking this series back up. I stopped watching after episode 5... Inori crushing Shu like that was too nuts for me. Tried to get back into it, but all the comments made it seem like it got worse.

The writers and director mentioned that they wanted to make a series with a plot, but I can't really see a good plot. Were they going for a bad plot?
Feb 16, 2012 12:51 PM

Apr 2008
TsukiumiFanboy said:
anybody else want shu to just go ape shit on everyone?? i wouldnt feel a thing if he just destroyed everyone. i dont understand the hate towards shu at all by the students and shit i mean without him they dont have a chance at survival and its not like he wants to control everyone when they finally escape. he"ll prolly just leave without saying anything. its just so stupid and the only solution is punishment for everyone

p.s i gonna make a bet here that mana is going to fucking cray soon

Yes please. Shu, turn into the monster they want you to be. You still had a conscience before this. NO NEED FOR THAT PESKY THING ANYMORE, my lad. Destroy all.
Feb 16, 2012 12:54 PM

Dec 2011
It will only be a matter of time until he gets his ARM on this.
Feb 16, 2012 12:56 PM

May 2010
Firestalker5 said:
Based on the comments I think I'll wait until the show has ended before picking this series back up. I stopped watching after episode 5... Inori crushing Shu like that was too nuts for me. Tried to get back into it, but all the comments made it seem like it got worse.

The writers and director mentioned that they wanted to make a series with a plot, but I can't really see a good plot. Were they going for a bad plot?

they maybe tried to make a good plot but it all is way too forced and not good at all. besides that they tried to to force it into a mindfuck somehow ..but that didnt work out either. that just reminds me what a clusterfuck this anime is.
Feb 16, 2012 1:01 PM
Jan 2012
This episode blew my mind. There are so many different directions this show can go in now after those plot twists. I think all of this randomness is good for now since it can help develop a deeper plot but the producers could also botch this up and leave us confused. Hopefully they turn this into something even better!
Feb 16, 2012 1:05 PM

May 2011
That's just Fing great. The only characters I liked that were still alive are now falling back under Gai's control who will actually end up being the real villain.

"Nuke Japan and be done with it." this is what I now feel. (this is just in the context of the story, I love the real Japan)
Feb 16, 2012 1:06 PM
Sep 2011
Niiiiiiiice. It's somewhat satisfying to see Shu and Inori suffering. They may be poor developed and obnoxious characters but at least they serve some entertainment here. Good to see Shu getting his punishment. One only get judged by their actions and not by what lies behind the facade and Shu did enough despicable things to deserve all the contempt against him even if he initially had good intentions.

And the action scene wasn't too bad either if you turn off your brain and ignore how nonsensical and suicidal their strategy against the Auto-Insects was even if it worked ( I mean seriously, who thought it was a good idea to put up students who are only effective in combat agains mechas with machine guns and a wide firing range accordingly).

I still wonder why they don't just use Tsugumi's void ability to create clones to fight, it would certainly prevent casualties...

At least the whole school sequence will be over after this episode (at least I hope so) and the ridiculous concept of Shu's "kingdom" will get abandoned.
EudaimoniaFeb 16, 2012 2:07 PM
Feb 16, 2012 1:12 PM

Oct 2011
Shu has it hard... Hated by everybody for anything he tries to do. Also, all the main characters are becoming annoying while Shu is becoming more and more a-okay.

Well, time to go insane Shu. Not just the "badass" guy but the insane mothafucka who's gonna kill everybody.
Feb 16, 2012 1:14 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,GAI!!

Shu deserved what he got he became an asshole even that he had good intentions tyrants always get what they get sooner or later.

I hated they made Arisa a slut i liked her now i hate her that he sell her body for info....hope she gets also what she deserve.

Gai retuns!!! YAYAYAY and being more badass that ever!!! Even that i think he is being use is great seeing him back,now lets see what he will do with the void power.

Soooooo Japan is getting nuke lets see what they will do to avoid it,also what will happen with Shu and Inori.

Cant wait for next episode.
Feb 16, 2012 1:19 PM

Apr 2010
Probably the best episode of the show so far.
Feb 16, 2012 1:24 PM
Jun 2010
Instead of going on a rant, Ill just ask the important things.

Did Gai not think Shu was a great friend and someone he learned from? To go and say that Shu is nothing and then proceed to remove his arm and void powers was a WHT moment.

Plus why is everyone against Shu, his mum, Gai..... pretty much everyone apart from Inori.

Ive no idea where this will go, but I think its fantastic and cant believe I need to wait another week for an episode.
Feb 16, 2012 1:31 PM
Jan 2012
DEAR GOD THIS WAS AWESOME.

this episode was really something. the first one so far that has left me wanting more. all the other twist were totally predictable, but this one? amazing.

i don't blame Arisa for her behaviour. she was scared, lonely and hurt. (try to picture how would you feel after your hand has been injured by your so-called-friend). she didn't have anybody to talk to, and sex was her only way out (from her point of view). she IS a strong person. do you really think that she enjoyed it? OH, PLEASE. she is from a poweful family and she knows what to do to save herself. besides, i think that one of those two disgusting guys would have raped her sooner or later. this way she even got something in return.

yes, it sucks that she has betrayed shu. but, then again, i really think that she is going to regret it because She is, after all, granddaughter of a man who is the enemy of the government. i still love her as a character, though. she is interesting. :D

moving on: HARUKA. I have been asking myself the same question for the last few episodes: why THE HELL is she working for the people that want to kill her son?
i hope that they (GHQ) is controlling her with that PLAIN RIDICULOUS hat that she has been wearing for the past few episodes. that, or a) the GHQ has prommised her to bring Mana back to life and she loves her more then Shu or b) she just wants to fix all the shit that her late husband has made. either way, she's a bitch for just leaving her son there.

INORI --> i have always liked her, thoguh my opinion is based upon the artificial: i just love her hair xD and she is very cute, and very.. hm.. emotionless which has always been very interesting to me... but now you can see that she is smart, too. she just KNOWS that something is going on with her and she is afraid. and when the students were about to shoot Shu she did something I didn't expect that she would do - due to her lack of emotions - she ran to Shu and she wanted to help him, to protect him. and when a ray of light hit her, i was really scared. i thought that she was going to die, or something. but, after that, she became very, VERY irrelevant, because my dear, DEAR GAI finally showed up.

OR DID HE.
that was NOT my dear Gai, my favourite character, the cool guy that seemd kinda harsh in the beggining but actually had a good heart. no. yes, he looks like Gai (althoguh his hair is a little bit whiter now). that is Gai's body. he has Gai's memories and all. he even still has the same desires that the "old" Gai had (he still wants to have to Power of the Kings). but Gai would never do that. (i hope.)
i mean, he was revived by th GHQ. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY REVIVE HIM, THEIR NUMBER 1. OPPONENT if they knew that he is going to work against them?
they are probably mind controlling him. or they have promised to him something he longs for - Mana, maybe. (i still don't know why is he in love with her. yes, she saved him, but most of the time she has spent with him she was a total lunatic.)

anyway, i just cannot WAIT for the next episode to arrive. literally. IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC.

NOTE: I have a different point of view on sex and marrige, more liberal then in some other cultures or religions, so from my point of view i don't think that it matters if arisa had sex with some guy she wasn't married to or if she has lost her virginity before marrige. in my country it is not important. just to make clear, i appreciate your point of view, but don't judge me. :)
Feb 16, 2012 1:35 PM
Jan 2012
oooh yes and i've forgot: Yahiro. what happened to him? i really dislike the guy, but after Shu has pointed a sword at him we haven't seen his face in this episode. did he get out safely? i don't think he was the one who was pointing a gun at Shu. i hope we see more of him, he is the kind of guy that gets the plot going. :D

and i want to see more of Ayase & Tsugumi! <3 <3 <3
thank god they apperantly have an interesting role in the next episode, as seen in the 18th ep preview.
Feb 16, 2012 1:39 PM

Aug 2008
minatojs said:
Did Gai not think Shu was a great friend and someone he learned from? To go and say that Shu is nothing and then proceed to remove his arm and void powers was a WHT moment.

I think he's Gai no more. Gai is dead. He might be a clone created by the villains and so be villain.

minatojs said:
Plus why is everyone against Shu, his mum, Gai..... pretty much everyone apart from Inori.

For his mother, there must be a reason.
Feb 16, 2012 1:47 PM
Jun 2010
KaitoDash said:
minatojs said:

I think he's Gai no more. Gai is dead. He might be a clone created by the villains and so be villain.

minatojs said:

For his mother, there must be a reason.

True, it does seem like a different Gai. But who knows, its possible Gai was like this from the beginning.

As for shus okasan, the reason must be really special to allow your son to face this. He looks like he might be slaughtered for heavens sake.

Plus, love your profile avatar, such an epic moment in Another lol
Feb 16, 2012 1:50 PM

Feb 2008
I still think that the Gai in this episode (Rey Za Burrel!!!) is the same Gai. I explained it in page two. If he really wanted to kill Shu he would've. Knowing him this is all part of his plan to make Shu stronger and free himself (actually die for good) so he can be at peace and crap. Would. Not. Doubt. It.
Feb 16, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2008
minatojs said:

True, it does seem like a different Gai. But who knows, its possible Gai was like this from the beginning.

As for shus okasan, the reason must be really special to allow your son to face this. He looks like he might be slaughtered for heavens sake.

Plus, love your profile avatar, such an epic moment in Another lol

Pssh parenting who needs it... :|

I kinda felt bad for Shu tbh but next ep is focused on Inori and Shu... Can't wait :)
Feb 16, 2012 1:52 PM
Jan 2012
CCKM said:
I just can't stand the idea where everyone turns their blame on one person, sure Shu was acting like a tyrant however it is only because of him they are still alive.

masses of people are very, very easily manipulated, especially if they are afraid. i understand that they are angry for being lied to and all, but what were they thinking?? they all knew that voids are their "hearts". people die when their hearts get injured --> same with voids. i figured that one out from the very beggining. it was just plain logical. but then again, the characters act as the plot tells them to, so there is no room fot our observations. but yes, it is pretty stupid of them to kill the one person that has, summa summarum, helped them.

i wonder how will they act around Shu now that he is totally powerless. they don't seem like the forgiving types. xD
Feb 16, 2012 1:53 PM

May 2009
List of people that needs to die after this episode:
- Arisa
- Soda
- bastards who harassed Ayase
- CloneGai
Feb 16, 2012 1:54 PM

Oct 2010
After having calmed my emotions. I will come out clean. Due to the following,

Along with the other ones I made in the spoiler
I can admit genuinely:
  • 1st Time I cried for Shu. T_T

• 1st First time I wanted to be by Shu x Inori side more than before.

• 1st I don’t give a fuck of the world.
Only Shu x Inori matter to me now and of them coming back in full force taking revenge upon revenge. I will joy myself when all these scum students by their price for being against Shu. Looks like it’s a first also for me to not give a fuck around Shu and only revolve around Shu x Inori.

That being said that’s how I felt. Shu was shit and received loads of shits from people. However maybe we should STOP! Look at what he suffered. Maybe it’s time to show Shu some compassion.

Anyone noticed the big ass casualties?

The first being in the spoiler
that guy’s fate was still sick ass. Anyone suddenly being crystallized and getting shot at by the mecha only to be gone in dust is sick. It’s as sick as seeing being frozen and blowing in millions of pieces.

However the second is where it got totally sick. The girl in the spoiler
got pinned down and had her face burned off and melted by the laser. I don’t even want to think how her body looks like. Cause that is more sick ass

So the end is the following,

B2 bomber. Can have 2 nukes or more. Japan you are going down less you do something.

So I am wondering how much people are crying for Shu and Inori? Also How the fuck did Gai get to pierce Inori if he had no powers before he got them from Shu? WTF plot hole?

Damn! Shit hit me more than before when I realized some things Shu went through and put myself in his shoes.

Feb 16, 2012 1:57 PM

Oct 2011
Thank u GC... u have regained my full interest... 5 more eps. 2 go and they better wrap it up in style. Though i'm gonna rewatch the entire series.... season 2??
Feb 16, 2012 1:59 PM

Oct 2010
theSpecial1 said:
Though i'm gonna rewatch the entire series.... season 2??
Yeah you should. I hear good stuff that the BDs made things better and correction to lazy ass frames that were horrendous to the eyes at some point.

Feb 16, 2012 2:12 PM
Feb 2012
This show has by far one of the most unlikable cast of characters I have seen in any form of media.
It's bad when a psychopathic mother-killer is the only cast member that I regularly enjoy seeing.
I'd think that Tsugumi would at least be more grateful that Shoe saved her and her heterosexual life partner from being raped in front of an assembly, but naw, the Undertaker crew is apparently on board with Emo Bang Gai according to the preview, unless they're being forced.

I would not mind seeing all of them dying hilariously painful deaths at this point.
Feb 16, 2012 2:30 PM

Aug 2009
The tables have turned! XPPPPPP

Idk if this new Gai is a good or not...

But Shu isnt a good guy either.. -_______-

AND MOTHERFUCKING OHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! >:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I FUCKING HATE INORI!!!!!!!!!!! SHES SO GODDAMN ANNOYING!!!!
Feb 16, 2012 2:32 PM

Aug 2009
What did I just watch?
First off, Arisa became a slut and used her body for information TWICE.
Soda- I mean Souta- snapped.
Yahiro was actually being honest. What. Still don't like him.
Kanon wanted to tell Yahiro something, but then the scene switched >__>
The students rebelled and apparently everyone knew about it except for Inori and Ayase? Tsugumi probably knew about it, but she most likely didn't do anything about it because they couldn't?
Gai is back with white hair. Cuts off Shu's arm. And says that he was ALWAYS the King. Then stands there as Shu screams in pain.
I actually kind of feel sorry for him... He's actually gone through a lot. The scenes with Inori and Shu are pretty well-made actually. They're really... calming. Especially with all the chaos going on at the school.
AND WTF IS HARUKA DOING. SHE MUST HAVE REASONS BUT SRSLY.
And that dumb satellite is back. And Japan's gonna get nuked. Now everyone's screwed.
Even worse:
NO FRIGGIN DARYL FOR 2 EPISODES.
IN. A. ROW.
OR SEGAI.
And what about Shibunugi? And how did he know that they had Gai?

I have a feeling that the Funeral Parlor is going to make some alliance with the GHQ.
Shu and Inori vs Japan loolll.

AND YAY! ARUGO IS ALIVE.

And lol at everyone crying over how Arisa "died" the last episode.
Now everyone does wish that she died.
Oh the irony.

And how did Gai use that void BEFORE he got the king's power?
Screams plothole.
But who cares.

Shu got his arm cut off.
I think many people out there enjoyed that.

Dec 2011
Shu deserved this.
But I can't help but like him now. What a development.

The characters are so f***ed up now. And how the heck Gai got that blade and stabbed it to Inori?
This is the first time that I want Inori and Shu to be together.
From the preview, I can see that they managed to escape.

I wonder when will he get back his powers? Probably do the contract again with Mana through Inori to get his powers back.

Now, I just want Shu to kill all that betrayed him. I want him to be a soulless killer.
And just be with Inori.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
So I am wondering how much people are crying for Shu and Inori? Also How the fuck did Gai get to pierce Inori if he had no powers before he got them from Shu? WTF plot hole?

Hello? Gai used his own void (thanks to Yuu) to draw Inori's void at distance.
あなたが...それでも何も変化に耐え...しかし... ...場合に前方にも一歩を踏み出すなら...私は感じの何かが変更されるている、と...何か良い処理が 行われます!
Feb 16, 2012 2:39 PM
Jan 2012
Lestrade said:
I still wonder why they don't just use Tsugumi's void ability to create clones to fight, it would certainly prevent casualties...

According to Wikipedia, they're just holographs. Wouldn't do much.

And about Gai and his comment on Shu being an "usurper," the Power of Kings was originally intended for his use. It was complete accident that Shu got it. Maybe whatever freaky Clone-no-Jutsu they used on him amplified those feelings of resentment so that Gai's just wanting to kill 'em all.
Feb 16, 2012 2:40 PM

Mar 2010
WTF.

That's the only thing going through my mind right now.

I know some people are happy that Gai has come back (I like Gai, I mean, not my favorite but he was cool) but GAI is probably going to end up being the villain. I'm sorry but if you really look past how badass he was from the first few episodes to now, you know something is off. I don't care how much of a mercenary he was, I do not believe that Gai would have EVER cut off Shu's arm like that.

As for Shu, as much as he might have been spineless or whatever, I really hope he makes a great comeback. This reminds me of Simon from Gurren Lagann, and without spoiling what happens, when one suffers a great loss and is a bit of a twit for a while, they always come back as a boss.

As for Arisa, her character change was too adrupt. It's justifiable due to the circumstances but the pacing of the show made it really weird and awkward.

That being said, I do admire what GC is doing but this show has plenty of flaws that are more and more obvious every episode. I mean, the pacing is just really awkward. I do feel sorry for Shu and Inori though.

Though, I'm spectulating as to why Inori and Arisa changed so readily....is it because of Mana's influence. Otherwise, I don't even know what the fuck...

Argh, wtf.
Feb 16, 2012 2:47 PM

Nov 2011
Oh my, the show just got so mad! I usually don't like status quo but the way they destroyed it now was crazy. Oh well, I actually liked it, I'm finally for once looking forward for the next episodes of this! xD

And what exactly happened to Inori at the end, her Void just seemed to have been drawn across her body, that was weird... O.o
Feb 16, 2012 2:52 PM

Oct 2010
shadelol said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Since when was Gai's Void a sword when last I saw was a gun type? Since when did Gai even have a Void Drawing ability until he got Shu's one?

Plot holes?

Feb 16, 2012 2:57 PM

Jun 2010
I am just glad this school arc is done.
Feb 16, 2012 2:59 PM
Feb 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
shadelol said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Since when was Gai's Void a sword when last I saw was a gun type? Since when did Gai even have a Void Drawing ability until he got Shu's one?

Plot holes?

Huh? Yuu drew a void from a figure obscured from view; we can safely assume, judging by the end of the episode, that the mystery man was Clone!Gai.
Gai's void is a gun with the ability to bring out the voids of others.
He drew Inori's sword with his own gun.
Feb 16, 2012 3:00 PM

Jan 2012
=.=.. Didn't Gai just use his own void to forcibly draw out Inori's void? You can see the other void-user (forgot his name) pulling out Gai's void beforehand so it's not a plot hole..

Anyway, I enjoyed this episode Loved the InoriXShu moments and just really loved Inori:). I love how in the episode previews it seems that she's the only one really there for him.

I can't wait to see how Shu will get his new power though. Judging from the opening, Inori will somehow give it to him?
queenSwildFeb 16, 2012 3:06 PM
Feb 16, 2012 3:10 PM

Oct 2010
PatheticFallacy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
shadelol said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Plot holes?

Huh? Yuu drew a void from a figure obscured from view; we can safely assume, judging by the end of the episode, that the mystery man was Clone!Gai.
Gai's void is a gun with the ability to bring out the voids of others.
He drew Inori's sword with his own gun.
Well I guess I missed that feature big time then cause I don't remember it being able to do that at all TBH.

Feb 16, 2012 3:10 PM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Damn! Shit hit me more than before when I realized some things Shu went through and put myself in his shoes.

Yeah, I guess I should have done that too. I did think he needed a wake up call but the damage to him might have been a little much.

Haha, I guess you really need time to decompress after watching the last couple of episodes.
Pages (15) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.