Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 17, 2012 7:12 AM

Dec 2009
Minene-sama said:
Woah Saya is a bit creepy, she has to be BGS. I wonder what happened to Kohata and why did BRS cut her? I feel sorry for her, why did those kids have to humiliate her? :(

Those younglings, huh?

They still don't realize the benefits of love. *wink wink*
Feb 17, 2012 7:42 AM

Jan 2011
Kohata is probably just passed out or asleep like Kagari was after BRS took off the head of Chariot.
My theory is it sort of resets the human by severing their anxieties from them, at least temporarily. Then the human can recover without undue influence from Saya.

Saya is obviously BGS. You can tell by the way they have odd eyes, the colour identifying their counterpart.
Feb 17, 2012 7:44 AM
Jan 2011
very good episode ! nice
Feb 17, 2012 7:55 AM

Feb 2011
Wow, first the overbooked drama nonsense and now that jealousy stuff and a mad student counselor. The "real world" part is starting to annoy me.
Feb 17, 2012 8:37 AM

Oct 2008
How long until Yuu gets macaron'd.
Feb 17, 2012 9:05 AM
Jan 2012
I can't understand why people are hating this anime. I don't think people are giving credit to the ages of these girls. they are only twelve and based off of what I saw in this episode there is a reason why they are acting the way they do. I know this is just a theory but hasn't anyone noticed that after their otherworld self gets killed they suddenly become normal. I'm guessing that at this point the otherworld isn't just a figuritive world. and it seems that the counsiler is the one who is running it and making the girls the way they are. BRS is going in and trying to destroy the other selves to prevent them from destroying the girls lives. As far as a story goes, I do have to give it props. I'm glad that they didn't stoop to a generic story just to show BRS. This story has a lot more depth.
Feb 17, 2012 9:16 AM

Jan 2009
^ I think it's growing on a lot of people; especially since the plot has been - somewhat - revealed.

Jacut said:
I knew it, Mamiko Noto is the ringleader ;)

It was obvious even before the anime aired XD Well, to me at least; Saya was the only main character that somewhat resembled BSG, and Noto is great at voicing manipulative characters because she sounds so "motherly", "nice", "sweet", etc.
Feb 17, 2012 9:22 AM

Apr 2011
talunesilius said:
I can't understand why people are hating this anime.

Ridiculously overdone drama, some cringeworthy writing, idiotic characters and the whole thing feels incredibly rushed.

Those are my best bets.
Feb 17, 2012 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
This episode wasn't so good like the 2nd, but I still liked it. It seems that the OVA is repeating itself somehow, with Takashi's jealously and so. But this only means that her feelings for Mato will get stronger further into the anime, so it's quite good.

As for BGS, it's possible that Saya is her, but from what I've seen so far, the "other world" versions of the girls always have the same hairstyle, with the hair only being a bit bigger/more stylish. Saya's hair does not look like BGS's one, not at all...

Btw, is anyone else annoyed that there isn't a separated character page for BRS and Kuroi Mato? I'd like to add Black Rock Shooter to my favs, but Kuroi Mato isn't that great so far... If Black Golden Saw has a personal page for her, why not one for the BRS?
「レミ咲が今日のティータイム。」- RemiSaku ga kyou no tea time!
Feb 17, 2012 9:29 AM

Oct 2011
and everyone cries.... and more
fountains of tears everywhere!
cheap drama at it's finest

ok main problem with this show is real world and beings within (other one is nice)
I can understand why glasses girl can act how she acts but Mato? she switches from one mood to another, than back and some tears - example: scene with letter, I found it quite good but what happens next? tear-fest, like why?

but still better than previous two episodes

Give me back my Thermae Romae!!
Dalek-bakaFeb 17, 2012 9:37 AM
Feb 17, 2012 9:31 AM

Sep 2011
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCHED?

Seriously, what the hell happened to Mari Okada and her usual writing style? I can understand that she's intentionally trying to make BRS as dark and mind-screwy as Evangelion or Madoka Magica, but she really fails miserably at doing so this time. The characters were badly handled, Saya's transition from her cheerful to dark side was done so unnaturally, and not to mention the repetitive monologue about blue, orange, pink or some random color that make no freaking sense at all.

Well, I'm giving this series one more chance next week. If the story doesn't improve, I'm going to drop it.
Feb 17, 2012 9:47 AM
Jan 2012
Cloudenvy said:
talunesilius said:
I can't understand why people are hating this anime.

Ridiculously overdone drama, some cringeworthy writing, idiotic characters and the whole thing feels incredibly rushed.

Those are my best bets.

I guess I'm just too used to stupid characters in movies or anime. So many of my favorite shows like Higurashi and Another, I just want to reach through my TV and punch the charachters for doing stupid things. I guess I don't feel that way about these charachters yet. I still think the reason they are being so overdramatic is due to the fact of their otherworld selves.
Feb 17, 2012 9:50 AM
May 2010
mrghost_00 said:
I can understand that she's intentionally trying to make BRS as dark and mind-screwy as Evangelion or Madoka Magica

You understand it wrong. BRS ain't supposed to be mind-screwy, it's tryin to show how little girls could imagine simple real world psyhological problems as complicated and mind-screwy. I don't get it why overdrama is problem there, because it's about to show how things can stand ovedramed in youngs minds.
Feb 17, 2012 10:05 AM

Aug 2011
iiSatou said:
I want the song that plays while Saya psychologically attacks Koha and shortly after, the part where BRS lifts her hood. Mhmmmm...
Me too. That song gave me a boner.
Feb 17, 2012 10:33 AM

Sep 2009
Ahh, so many questions arise from this episode.
I have a theory that Yomi will become to Mato what Kagari was to her in the preceding episodes. She seems too obsessed and overbearing on Mato, especially when it comes to Yuu.

I posted a complete review of this episode on my blog ^.^
Feb 17, 2012 10:51 AM

Jun 2009
I'm starting to think that when BRS kills people, she's saving them in this world? When she cut Kagari's counterpart, Kagari started to walk again. Hopefully, the same happens with Koha...especially after the psychological attack Saya did on her.

Saya is way creepy and I think she's BGS (they look alike too ^.^)

I definitely like this episode a lot more than the first two. I felt like it was going too fast, but this episode was fantastic. Yomi is being a bit creepy though. It makes sense since she was always with Kagari and is now attached to Mato, but she needs to make other friends too so she isn't so clingy.
[/center]
Feb 17, 2012 11:16 AM

Oct 2011
A lot of people who are hating this due to the drama are forgetting that these are first-year middle-schoolers.

They're only around 12.

If I was around that age still and in Yomi's position, I'd also be disheartened if all my friend did was talk about her best friend. I'd be sad about it. It only makes sense, because at that age, people don't have proper control of their emotions yet.

I think Saya is definitely taking advantage of this. She's older than them, and as a student councillor, she knows that emotions are stronger the younger you go. Of course she'd be executing her plan somewhere with young people. On that same note, she's a DAMN good actor - I'd be freaked out just like Kohachi if the one I went to for help began saying things like that and actually crying.

I really liked this episode - while the student crying was a bit much, it was all well-executed and I felt bad for Kohachi. Weirdly enough, I also felt bad for the 'sprouts' that BGS/Saya brought up in the other world. While they were indeed 'bad' things (The things that link students to their emotions in the other world), I felt bad seeing BRS essentially annihilate all of them.

When it comes to animation and sound, this series doesn't seem to be that bad actually. The animation is slightly above average, but nowhere close to something like Eureka 7 or other Bones anime. The music is actually really really good, and I'm left wondering which I'll prefer: Guilty Crown's OST or BRS' OST?
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Feb 17, 2012 11:21 AM
Jan 2012
BRSxIgnition said:
A lot of people who are hating this due to the drama are forgetting that these are first-year middle-schoolers.

They're only around 12.

Thank god somebody is smart enough to realise this.
Feb 17, 2012 11:21 AM

Apr 2011
BRSxIgnition said:

That does not make it any less awful to watch.
Feb 17, 2012 11:24 AM

Oct 2011
Cloudenvy said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Watchability and Realism are two things. It depends which matters more to you.

If people gave up on the realism for watchability, you'd have a 'Guilty Crown' on your hands. If you want realism over watchability, you have a 'BRS'. Either way, you get haters for both.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Feb 17, 2012 11:25 AM

Dec 2009
Cloudenvy said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Then don't watch.
Feb 17, 2012 11:26 AM

Apr 2011
Dallykun said:
Cloudenvy said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Then don't watch.

Well, thankfully BRS is made up of two different parts.

The pretty BRS world parts and the horrible slice of life parts.

I'm sticking around for the BRS parts.

BRSxIgnition said:
Cloudenvy said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Watchability and Realism are two things. It depends which matters more to you.

If people gave up on the realism for watchability, you'd have a 'Guilty Crown' on your hands. If you want realism over watchability, you have a 'BRS'. Either way, you get haters for both.

Watchability any god damn day of the week.
Feb 17, 2012 11:31 AM

Jun 2008
Mamiko Noto is so good when she goes all evil crazy. Saya was really creepy.
I think i liked this episode best until now. Maybe because i don't care about seeing fights in the BRS world. As fight per se they are kind of meaningless anyway since BRS since to not lose no matter what you do to her.

Cloudenvy said:
BRSxIgnition said:

I don't get it what exactly in this episode was awful about the drama?
Feb 17, 2012 11:33 AM

Apr 2011
Monad said:

Cloudenvy said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Nothing especially horrid about this one compared to the two previous episodes, I was just talking in general.
Feb 17, 2012 11:37 AM

Jan 2009
Morbyllan said:
As for BGS, it's possible that Saya is her, but from what I've seen so far, the "other world" versions of the girls always have the same hairstyle, with the hair only being a bit bigger/more stylish. Saya's hair does not look like BGS's one, not at all...

Just because her hair is shorter makes you think that Saya isn't BGS? BRS's hair is longer than Mato's hair, and Yuu as STR has white hair.

And what about all the evidence proving that it is her?

1. We see the red eyes of BGS "watching" over the fight, the same way an adult figure "watches" over children as a school counselor.

2. Saya was informative about how some other girl takes the pain for you.

3. BGS is growing other selves, offering her hand to one of them, showing that she care for these new entities...except for her growing other people, Saya is a school counselor, and is supposed to help and care for the kids.

4. Mato said that one girl keeps popping every so often, and that she was older (obasan) than the rest of the other girls she sees.

5. Saya looks creepy after Yomi runs off.

6. Saya mimics Yomi, and shows off another creepy smile. She then looks at the class roaster, and there are red circle marks by Mato's and Yomi's picture.

7. Kohata looses conciseness after Saya gave her tea, and bombarded her with "It hurts!" "They are laughing at you!" "You're the joke of the school!" "Your heart is hurting!"

8. Saya kept Yomi's coffee black, even though Yomi said she wanted two scoops of sugar. (This was really strange...)

9. Saya gasps and breaks down in tears after BRS decapitated Kohata's other selves' head. The same one that BGS was reaching out to.

10. Out of the entire main cast that doesn't have a "confirmed" (I use this word loosely) Other Self, she is the only one to resemble BGS. Like I said in the Episode 2 discussion, imagine Saya with long black hair, and you have BGS.
Feb 17, 2012 11:52 AM

Jan 2011
It was clear that the real world influenced the other world, but now I'm more curious on how the other world influences the real world, like when BRS cut other Kohata's head off. Also, why did BRS do that?
Feb 17, 2012 12:21 PM

Jul 2010
Now that Kagari is "dealt with" Yomi is going back to the jealous state like she was in the OVA. I can't believe she's starting to act as possesive as Kagari every time Mato mentions Yuu. Maybe Mato is going on a bit to long about her though, so I kind of understand, but still. It's like she wants to be "best friends" or nothing at all.

Damn, those guys are assholes, making fun of Arata's confession by publicly displaying it on the message board. And that Taku guy is a bitch for letting it happen and playing with her feelings.

That counceiling teacher is up to something. She also has the same kind of eyes as them. She must be Black★Gold Saw in the "other world". What the hell did she do to Arata? Those "dolls" in the other world took Arata's form too!

Feb 17, 2012 1:01 PM

Jun 2011
...Man, that was REALLY creepy, especially seeing Kohata being decapitated in the other world, and then dropping dead in the real world...
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Feb 17, 2012 1:33 PM

Dec 2011
WHOA. JUST... WHOA.

IN ONLY THREE EPISODES, THIS ANIME HAS MANAGED TO START HAUNTING MY DREAMS. This has exceeded all of my expecitations! 8'D

Is... is creepy Black Gold Saw Counselor stalking Mato and Yomi? I think BGS has a direct link to the other world- which might, contrary to what I first thought, actually exist!

IT TOTALLY EXISTS- if not, why else would the counselor know the exact moment when Kohata falls over?

Also... BLACK ROCK SHOOTER, I AM MUCHO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! What the heck do you think you're doing, cutting off the little person's head? What's WRONG with you, woman?! >8U

Anyway, I can't WAIT for the next episode! SQUEEEE
Feb 17, 2012 3:01 PM

Jun 2011
warching just to spend time
Feb 17, 2012 3:28 PM

Aug 2011
Didn't expect Saya to be that creepy, I wonder why she's stalking those two. I'm guessing she can sense the happenings in the otherworld judging by the last scene.

Not many BRS scenes this time but the episode still flew by in an instant. Another decapitation? Well alright...
Feb 17, 2012 3:43 PM

Aug 2008
I liked it, but yet at the same time, also thought it was kind of lame. If Matou is so happy being with Yu, then why doesn't she just hang out with Yu whenever Yomi isn't around? And just when the whole drama with Kagari has finally ended, Matou decides to become close to Yu, leaving Yomi behind. *shakes head*

That Noto-chan's character... oh yeah, creepy indeed. I expected nothing less from the woman who perfected Enma Ai's voice.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 17, 2012 3:45 PM

Dec 2007
How has it NOT been obvious that Saya is Black Gold Saw? It was obvious from the first episode when they made it clear who the main characters in the real world are... At least the writers chose to make the connection obvious from now on instead of keeping it close their chests and prolonging a revelation the audience would've already figured out.

The people growing out of the ground in the very beginning looked like dick tentacles. lol

BGS seems like she's trying to nurture minions or something. Probably why Saya in the real world is creating despair in kids. But somehow I don't think Saya was faking tears. Yes, it seemed like she was pulling some sort of hypnosis on Kohata, but I think she was legitimately crying. I don't know how to explain it other than Saya is particularly sensitive to negativity.

Onyxthegreat said:
Now that Kagari is "dealt with" Yomi is going back to the jealous state like she was in the OVA. I can't believe she's starting to act as possesive as Kagari every time Mato mentions Yuu.

It isn't uncommon for those who grew up in an environment of abuse to mimic some aspects of the abuser. She was abused by Kagari, so those seeds of possessiveness were already planted. That and she doesn't know what it means to have more than one friend at a time since Kagari kept her away from others, so trying to befriend Yuu and become a trio isn't logically feasible to her (even though it would be conventional).
SeekerFeb 17, 2012 3:53 PM

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 17, 2012 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
Shih said:
I think the counselor Irino Saya is Black★Gold Saw. o_o
Yomi you jelly? I don't understand why Yomi would be jealous...

I guess Yomi is jelly because, as we had saw in the pervious episodes, she was with her (crazy) friend Kagari for a while so being around Mato is very special and somewhat new. Since Mato was the one wanting to do things together it will be natural that Yomi wants her as a best friend.

Hm, I don't think that Koha is dead, maybe she'll be able to become stronger or something (hoping she didn't die, her character is cute ;_;)

And I have to agree with everyone else, Saya is BGS, but I kind of don't want it to be true. So much for guessing and making wild assumptions.

Oh well, looking forward for the next episode. Kagura is coming back so it'll be inetersting ^^
Feb 17, 2012 5:14 PM

Sep 2007
Sooo... what's the deal with BRS just slagging all them poor little... things? I'm assuming BGS is Saya but the correlation between her and BRS doesn't make much sense. BGS jearous that BRS is stealing away all her little kiddies?
Feb 17, 2012 5:18 PM

Nov 2011
Really interesting episode....yet creepy at the same time.

Pretty sure Saya is BGS
I felt realy bad for Yomo and Kohata....
and it seems there IS a connection between the real world and the other world! Been waiting for a little explanation...
Feb 17, 2012 5:37 PM
Feb 2012
Hello, first time posting here (actually I registered just to post in these threads).

I approached BRS hoping that I will experience another mindf%#@ like Puella Magi Madoka Magica is and this episode left me hyped for more. Totally loved it!
Feb 17, 2012 5:39 PM

Sep 2009
madvil said:
Hello, first time posting here (actually I registered just to post in these threads).

I approached BRS hoping that I will experience another mindf%#@ like Puella Magi Madoka Magica is and this episode left me hyped for more. Totally loved it!

Hi, welcome to MAL!

Also, I'd be really surprised if this turned out as well as Madoka Magica...I'm not expecting too much from it.
Feb 17, 2012 6:34 PM

May 2008
Alright, after watching this episode, I think I can come up with an explanation as to who those hooded girls are, why BGS is "growing" them and why BRS invaded and killed them all.

So, we're safe to assume that BGS is growing these girls, just like Saya is making middle schoolers' inner despair grow to insane levels. These girls all have the potential to be like Dead Master and Chariot. I'm not sure why BGS is doing this, perhaps to help her send more enemies after BRS, who is special for some reason. Kohata's other self is showing promise, so BGS reaches out to her. All of a sudden, BRS comes in and invades with a desire to kill. BRS is doing this to prevent BGS from mentoring these beings, which in turn prevents Saya from making them feel worse. BRS reaches out to Kohata because she wants her to believe that she can be saved, but she must behead her in that world to do that. (Let's face it, Kohata's situation could have gotten a lot worse, but thanks to BRS, Saya has one less girl to attack.) Therefore, Saya now has to look for others, and that other person is Yomi.

I'm not exactly sure if that makes sense, but that's what I'm getting from it.
NanoZeroFeb 17, 2012 6:39 PM
Feb 17, 2012 6:42 PM

Oct 2011
Cloudenvy said:
Monad said:

Cloudenvy said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Nothing especially horrid about this one compared to the two previous episodes, I was just talking in general.

I really don't think that this series is bad. I love how they handle the emotions of the characters - I can easily relate to them even though I am a senior high school student unlike the characters who are in junior high school. The animation is very good; the 3D part is done really well and the music is awesome.
I know everyone has their own tastes of anime and I cant change your views and I don't have any right to do so; but I was a little offended because BRS is one of my favourite series.
---

I felt really bad for Kohata....the students are really inconsiderate and Saya was so aweful for hurting her psychologically.
The lyrics of the ending song is making more sense. Supercell FTW!
I can't wait to see how this story develops! :D
5/5 9/10
Feb 17, 2012 6:46 PM

Jul 2011
loved the episode.

Yes i'm also wondering if saya is bgs...i thought it would be some type of new transfer student or something.
Anyways they changed up the story kind of didn't they?
from that of the ova.
don't click if you haven't watched the ova.

Anyways WHY ONLY 8 EPISODES???
darn it, such a good anime needs at least 50 ;) jk, or something like that.

Well looking forward to next ep, of course!
Feb 17, 2012 7:40 PM

Feb 2008
Even thought you got a Childhood friend it doesn't mean that friend is the closest one.
Mato still want to be friend with Yomi after all.

Atikal said:
Shih said:
I

my guess would be that Yomi was always used to being #1 in someone's life because of Kagari. Now Yomi wants to be the #1 person in Mato's life. But Mato makes it seem that Yuu is more important to her...? or something like that. >.>

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 17, 2012 7:42 PM

Oct 2011
NanoZero said:
Alright, after watching this episode, I think I can come up with an explanation as to who those hooded girls are, why BGS is "growing" them and why BRS invaded and killed them all.

So, we're safe to assume that BGS is growing these girls, just like Saya is making middle schoolers' inner despair grow to insane levels. These girls all have the potential to be like Dead Master and Chariot. I'm not sure why BGS is doing this, perhaps to help her send more enemies after BRS, who is special for some reason. Kohata's other self is showing promise, so BGS reaches out to her. All of a sudden, BRS comes in and invades with a desire to kill. BRS is doing this to prevent BGS from mentoring these beings, which in turn prevents Saya from making them feel worse. BRS reaches out to Kohata because she wants her to believe that she can be saved, but she must behead her in that world to do that. (Let's face it, Kohata's situation could have gotten a lot worse, but thanks to BRS, Saya has one less girl to attack.) Therefore, Saya now has to look for others, and that other person is Yomi.

I'm not exactly sure if that makes sense, but that's what I'm getting from it.

I agree with your speculation I think it's very likely to be true :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2012 8:11 PM

Dec 2011
Noooo I hope Koha is ok. D:
Feb 17, 2012 8:33 PM
Apr 2010
So, who's Saya in the other world, and WHY THE F*** did BRS kill that puppet? I was like O_O;;;;;;
Feb 17, 2012 8:50 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, that dream world seems like to be interacting with the real world... And Saya is proving to be quite evil. Now things are getting heated up.

(wiill we have Mamiko Noto vs Kana Hanazawa? That would be so great~)
Feb 17, 2012 9:57 PM

Oct 2008
I liked this episode better than the first two. I think the lack of freaky wheelchair girl helped.
Feb 17, 2012 10:11 PM

Dec 2008
Shih said:

Well, one does not simply 'save' someone and then leave them to their devices.

It's quite reasonable really. The jealousy you get when you have this 'best' friend who drags you out of your shell and then goes on to be merry with many other people while you spend all your time on that one 'best' friend who doesn't think the same.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2012 11:15 PM

Oct 2011
ScarletGensokyo said:
Shih said:

Well, one does not simply 'save' someone and then leave them to their devices.

It's quite reasonable really. The jealousy you get when you have this 'best' friend who drags you out of your shell and then goes on to be merry with many other people while you spend all your time on that one 'best' friend who doesn't think the same.

Agreed, couple that with the fact that they're all at a young age, an she's bound to get hurt. Hell, if I was still 12, I'd be hurt to see that such a close friend to me, didn't think the same about me in return. I'd just get more hurt every time she went on about her real best friend.

It would really bother me.
BRSxIgnitionFeb 17, 2012 11:19 PM
Feb 18, 2012 1:13 AM

Oct 2008
The Fudge did I just watch?

Saya is messed up btw.

I get all those little metaphors and relationships and reasons and whatnot but everything feels so... overdone...

TEARS EVERYWHERE!!
... Just too fucking much...
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

323 by removed-user »»
Jan 12, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Paul - Feb 2, 2012

336 by Sawdustchunks »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:44 AM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

239 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Oct 7, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

245 by Spicelit »»
Nov 29, 2022 11:11 PM

Poll: » Black★Rock Shooter (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

149 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 3, 2022 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.