MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Digimon Adventure 02 »» Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 6 Discussion

View Poll Results: Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

3 75.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

1 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 4

02-16-12, 7:24 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Princess Mimi arrives in her black jet

09-21-13, 11:20 AM

I've been wondering, in the first season the time difference between the worlds was huge, but that has clearly changed since then. Is there an explanation for this? Or am I just forgetting something about it from the first season?

09-22-13, 8:33 AM

At the last episode of season 1 the old man said that apocalymon made synchronyze the time between the real world and the digital world
'We grab swords to protect small wounds that had been burried deep in old memories"
'We wield swords for the sound of laughter that used to be there long time ago"

Gatsu

09-28-13, 11:01 AM

Is that what he meant? I guess the subtitled version I watched translated it a little funny.

09-28-13, 5:11 PM

What would they do if someone came in and turned off the PC? :o I mean, another Chosen Child would come along to turn it in eventually, but.

Lmao @ Mimi & Palmon's reunion. xD And Miyako's sisterhood fantasy!!
眠れないのは君のせい

04-11-14, 5:54 AM

Chouninatte said:
What would they do if someone came in and turned off the PC? :o I mean, another Chosen Child would come along to turn it in eventually, but.

Lmao @ Mimi & Palmon's reunion. xD And Miyako's sisterhood fantasy!!
Well they would be stuck in the digital world until someone opened it.

It would pretty much be the same thing as the first season since the children had no way of going back to the real world. These new digi-destined have it easy ^^

And wow, Mimi's hairstyle looks different! It's a good thing she got rid of that hat though.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices