Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 12, 2012 7:15 AM

Dec 2010
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green

Mar 13, 2012 1:45 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero
bruh
Mar 17, 2012 1:18 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

Mar 19, 2012 2:17 PM

Mar 2009
LordKail said:
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique

"Green Rainbowish?" XD
Mar 20, 2012 1:18 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens.

yes ._.
bruh
Mar 22, 2012 5:58 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Mar 22, 2012 8:22 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

Mar 23, 2012 12:08 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction
bruh
Mar 24, 2012 5:37 AM

Dec 2010
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb

Mar 24, 2012 4:52 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the

Mar 25, 2012 1:53 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land
bruh
Mar 25, 2012 7:40 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Mar 25, 2012 7:42 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him

Mar 26, 2012 12:56 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy
bruh
May 5, 2012 1:52 AM

Mar 2010
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling.
May 5, 2012 2:30 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing

May 6, 2012 12:48 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't
bruh
May 6, 2012 4:12 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was

May 7, 2012 4:51 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test using
bruh
May 8, 2012 2:04 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil

May 8, 2012 10:33 PM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck
bruh
May 12, 2012 11:54 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got

May 13, 2012 4:40 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher
bruh
May 14, 2012 5:53 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as

May 14, 2012 9:12 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book.

I don't want to know what will come out of this story when the second half of it is finished... ._.
bruh
May 18, 2012 11:20 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however,

May 19, 2012 1:04 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that
bruh
May 20, 2012 9:17 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster

May 20, 2012 9:21 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men
bruh
May 20, 2012 9:25 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making

May 20, 2012 9:35 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose
bruh
May 20, 2012 9:42 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating

May 21, 2012 7:06 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese
bruh
May 22, 2012 10:21 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save

May 23, 2012 9:20 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero
bruh
May 23, 2012 1:20 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him

May 24, 2012 10:10 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book
bruh
May 27, 2012 1:40 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when

Jul 10, 2012 4:58 AM

Feb 2012
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared
thank you takiboob

Jul 10, 2012 5:37 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas
bruh
Jan 3, 2013 1:24 AM

Feb 2012
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to
thank you takiboob

Jan 3, 2013 2:09 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to make everyone gay

PS: it's three words per post not more
PPS: omg omg I completely forgot this existed :'D
bruh
Jan 23, 2013 12:58 PM
Nov 2012
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to make everyone gay and so he
Mar 13, 2013 5:31 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to make everyone gay and so he wrote countless banana
bruh
Mar 13, 2013 5:50 AM
Jun 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to make everyone gay and so he wrote countless banana stories of how

only 3 words
YurippeMar 14, 2013 1:22 AM
Mar 14, 2013 1:22 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to make everyone gay and so he wrote countless banana stories of how unicorns drew flying
bruh
Oct 3, 2013 2:42 PM

Mar 2010
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to make everyone gay and so he wrote countless banana stories of how unicorns drew flying while singing stupidly.
Jan 3, 2015 12:16 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to make everyone gay and so he wrote countless banana stories of how unicorns drew flying while singing stupidly. But filthy weeb
bruh
Oct 15, 2018 4:05 PM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the endless homework land, freaking him out and making him eat his greasy hands while rolling. The only thing stupid king didn't fail at was math test, using a forbidden pencil of cheating luck that he got from Japanese teacher, also known as an empty book. That pencil, however, had gynophobia that brought a disaster to all men, except one, making love to mongoose and eventually creating lots of mongeese destined to save green rainbowish anti-hero and help him retrieve empty book. That is when another disaster appeared and destroyed bananas. The banana king was furious, he wanted to make everyone gay and so he wrote countless banana stories of how unicorns drew flying while singing stupidly. But filthy weeb had yet to

it's 1 am and I have a cold and if this ain't a perfect timing to revive a thread that has been dead for almost 4 years then idk when is
bruh
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» HUG/GLOMP/TACKLE/KISS ON THE CHEEK/NOM OR W/E THE POSTER ABOVE~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yurippe - May 9, 2010

858 by AnonUserX »»
Oct 28, 2015 12:40 AM

» our blog

Yurippe - Jun 8, 2010

17 by Yurippe »»
Jan 3, 2015 12:11 AM

» The Life of an Idiot ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KyuuAL - May 9, 2010

287 by HeartlessMustard »»
Jan 22, 2014 12:19 AM

Poll: » How Hyper are you??? XD [OPEN!!!!] ( 1 2 )

MidnightSky - May 12, 2010

84 by j-rose »»
Oct 3, 2013 2:46 PM

» We need to set a Plan if we are going to take over the world ( 1 2 )

-- - May 10, 2010

55 by j-rose »»
Oct 3, 2013 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.