MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Make a Story (story 1 - da supah awsomly mega extra homework)
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Energetic ppl will take over the world! »» Make a Story (story 1 - da supah awsomly mega extra homework)

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
02-20-12, 10:08 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle

I fail at everything I do, but that's just what makes me a genius! =D

02-20-12, 11:12 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

02-20-12, 11:18 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils

02-20-12, 11:27 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

02-20-12, 2:12 PM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast

02-20-12, 10:50 PM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still,

02-21-12, 5:02 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said:

02-21-12, 7:32 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal"

._. wait, what? how could dragon say anything if he was killed? xD

02-21-12, 8:06 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor

maybe it's a zombie dragon :o you kill it then it come back up xD
or a phoenix dragon :O that sounds more cool :o

02-21-12, 9:55 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon.

problem - gone

02-21-12, 10:04 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However,

Problem reappears!

02-21-12, 10:25 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked:

02-21-12, 10:41 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou

02-21-12, 1:56 PM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?"

02-23-12, 2:54 AM

a day has passed, time for doubleposting :D

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered:

02-23-12, 6:47 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: SHUT UP! I

02-23-12, 8:08 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM!

02-23-12, 9:27 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE

02-23-12, 11:39 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!

02-24-12, 12:43 AM

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices