Feb 15, 2012 1:00 PM

Feb 2011
This is quite a common game to be played in forums,
but i'll write down anyway the rulez and have some little adjustment to them

RULEZ
Posting
-Can't doublepost
(dunno about this, this is the most restrictive of the rules, maybe we can:
"allow doubleposting only if at least 1 day has passed from the last post")
-Copypaste the previous poster's story result
-Add (to the end of the previous poster's) up to max 3 words, if needed
-Infinite punctuation allowed (for "...", "?!?", ecc..)
Optional
-the story ends when it's reached post #250 :3 let's see if it's possible to get there
-once the story ends, it's possible to start a new chapter in the same thread, or start a totally new story in a new thread
-commenting while playing is allowed, only try to don't mix story and comments >_<

edited by Yurippe
BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE(wtf yuri, if you want to make it visible do it the correct way)
BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE :3
edited by Zeando
(pfft, weak!)BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVEBE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVE BE CREATIVEedited by Yurippe
START
There once was
YurippeMar 29, 2012 7:39 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 15, 2012 1:06 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

Feb 15, 2012 1:36 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book,

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Feb 15, 2012 3:06 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

Feb 16, 2012 1:20 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer

Feb 16, 2012 6:21 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that travelled through

Feb 16, 2012 7:12 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. an arrow
bruh
Feb 16, 2012 7:30 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired,

Feb 16, 2012 8:14 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee

way too predictable huh?
bruh
Feb 16, 2012 9:22 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end

somehow ._.

Feb 16, 2012 10:53 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy.

HA!
bruh
Feb 16, 2012 11:10 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book

Feb 16, 2012 2:14 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book it was said

Feb 16, 2012 2:25 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book it was said on the cover

Trying to not contradict it with the "empty book" part XD;

Feb 16, 2012 3:21 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover, there was nothing

xD here you go
and i made it an image because it looked funny :P
ZeandoFeb 16, 2012 4:05 PM

Feb 16, 2012 4:44 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover, there was nothing here.

Haha nice image XD; Why did you write "there was nothing" in the story, though :o? Accident?

Feb 17, 2012 3:57 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while

i wasn't transcribing literally the cover :o
-on the book's cover there was written "there is nothing here" (visual storytelling)
-the book's cover said there was nothing there (indirect storytelling)
anyway, since now you've added "here" it's better to turn it in the visual/direct form, unless you're right, it doesn't make sense :P
enouth of this empty book >_< let's write something random :S

Feb 17, 2012 10:22 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction
bruh
Feb 17, 2012 10:27 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple

Feb 17, 2012 10:52 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree
bruh
Feb 17, 2012 11:56 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming

Feb 17, 2012 12:11 PM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with
bruh
Feb 17, 2012 1:44 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola

Feb 18, 2012 11:02 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes.
bruh
Feb 18, 2012 3:36 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive

Feb 19, 2012 1:40 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down

Feb 19, 2012 2:00 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing

Feb 19, 2012 2:08 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die
bruh
Feb 19, 2012 4:16 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework

(^dunno if putting extra-homework count as 1 word or it's cheating xP)

Feb 19, 2012 7:48 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will.

As for your question,
Seems legit
and I just fired up my Microsoft Word, pasted the word and it considered it as one XD;

Feb 19, 2012 9:37 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything

extra-homework? is it new way of bullying? D:
bruh
Feb 19, 2012 10:21 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived

Feb 19, 2012 10:41 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden
bruh
Feb 19, 2012 2:46 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty

Feb 19, 2012 3:09 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts

Feb 19, 2012 11:09 PM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs
bruh
Feb 20, 2012 5:54 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats

Feb 20, 2012 8:29 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns.
bruh
Feb 20, 2012 8:50 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those

Feb 20, 2012 10:02 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the

Feb 20, 2012 10:08 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle
bruh
Feb 20, 2012 11:12 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot

Feb 20, 2012 11:18 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils

Feb 20, 2012 11:27 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed

Feb 20, 2012 2:12 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast

Feb 20, 2012 10:50 PM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still,
bruh
Feb 21, 2012 5:02 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said:

Feb 21, 2012 7:32 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal"

._. wait, what? how could dragon say anything if he was killed? xD
bruh
Feb 21, 2012 8:06 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor

maybe it's a zombie dragon :o you kill it then it come back up xD
or a phoenix dragon :O that sounds more cool :o

Feb 21, 2012 9:55 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon.

problem - gone
bruh
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» HUG/GLOMP/TACKLE/KISS ON THE CHEEK/NOM OR W/E THE POSTER ABOVE~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yurippe - May 9, 2010

858 by AnonUserX »»
Oct 28, 2015 12:40 AM

» our blog

Yurippe - Jun 8, 2010

17 by Yurippe »»
Jan 3, 2015 12:11 AM

» The Life of an Idiot ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KyuuAL - May 9, 2010

287 by HeartlessMustard »»
Jan 22, 2014 12:19 AM

Poll: » How Hyper are you??? XD [OPEN!!!!] ( 1 2 )

MidnightSky - May 12, 2010

84 by j-rose »»
Oct 3, 2013 2:46 PM

» We need to set a Plan if we are going to take over the world ( 1 2 )

-- - May 10, 2010

55 by j-rose »»
Oct 3, 2013 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.