Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 14, 2012 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
Just why does Ichigo levitates in the air?
That doesn't make any sense. They are just aiming to produce cheaper episodes.
Feb 14, 2012 10:42 AM

Apr 2011
Great episode. I'm with everyone looking forward to next week. The soul reapers/shinigami were shown in the episode preview so I'm not sure talking about that is truly a spoiler. LOL at Ginjo's troll face
Lotus97Feb 14, 2012 11:13 AM
Feb 14, 2012 11:02 AM

May 2010
YOOO Lets go cant wait. havent been this hype for and ep in a long time that ginjo troll face was so gdlk cant wait i want dem black lady's to start sing again.
Feb 14, 2012 12:24 PM

Dec 2009
Ah Ginjo being the badguy, such a troll moment. This was just as epic in the anime as it was in the manga.
Feb 14, 2012 1:10 PM

Sep 2008
I still wonder why Ishida wasn't cut by Tsukishima? O.o
Feb 14, 2012 1:21 PM

Dec 2009
LittleStar said:
I still wonder why Ishida wasn't cut by Tsukishima? O.o

Tsukishima purposely didn't turn him, which you will find out the reason for next episode. Tsukishima can do the cut that hurts and actually cuts a person, or he can do a cut that doesn't hurt the person and inserts himself in their past. As you saw earlier in the season, Ishida got cut and hurt.
Feb 14, 2012 3:11 PM
Jul 2011
Well I didn't expect something like THAT in Bleach. It's BLEACH lol all about "fight lose train fight lose train" but making Ginjo a bad guy w/ troll face was cool. Tbh I can't wait for next episode. Plus I wonder what's up with his father and the Soul reapers.
Fullbring <<<<<<<< Soul powers.

OH and where's Kon?
Feb 14, 2012 3:48 PM

Aug 2010
OMG OAWNEWKENF WOOOOOW. I DIDN'T READ THE MANGA SO THIS WAS OMGWTFBBQ. WOOOOOW. Ginjo.. ;___; His troll face will haunt me for the rest of my life... omg...
I saw rukia's eyes in the preview & all the other shinigami omg omg i'm so excited ^o^!!!!
Feb 14, 2012 4:14 PM

Apr 2010
Something huge happens next week (Is a Manga reader). I look forward to seeing it.
Feb 14, 2012 4:25 PM

Jul 2010
First part of the episode sucked so much ass for me.
omg Ichigo can't do anything and his retard friends are protecting tsukishime, whos hiding behind his retard friends being a douche using cheap tactics.
OMg the aprentice dude has some lame jackpot ability that seems like all he does is falcon punch
omg the other 4 fullbrings really don't do anything at all if they can't beat ginjo 4v1

OMG only good part seeing Ichigo get wtf stabbed by Ginjo and watching Uruyu getting slashed right after. Plot climax at the end carried this episode from complete crap to a watchable status. Damn they make this stuff move slow, am I watching DBZ again or is that just me?
Also seeing shinigami again gives me hope....but plz don't let Rukia be a main character again.... plz
Feb 14, 2012 5:22 PM

Nov 2011
Pretty good episode overall..
Really got climatic near the end and had a bunch of twists! We actually should be reaching the climax next week! Next week is the episode I was waiting for! Going to be epic!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Feb 14, 2012 6:38 PM

Oct 2008
That was unexpected.
Feb 14, 2012 6:40 PM
Aug 2010
Someguy832 said:
Totally lol'd at Ginjo's troll face

?

Huh... Looks different from the manga to say the least.
Feb 14, 2012 6:42 PM
Jun 2011
can't w8 for the nxt episode!,,, ginjo really is a pure evil! lol ginjo has a joker face without make up
Someguy832 said:

Awesome episode, but didn't really get that last part.
Was the recap longer than usual or is it just me?

can't w8 for the nxt episode!,,, ginjo really is a pure evil! lol ginjo has a joker face without make up!
Feb 14, 2012 8:15 PM

Jun 2009
Where's hollow Ichigo when you need him? I wouldn't mind if he went all Tauros like he did when fighting that emo espada, he was a beast.

Ichigo opening his eyes so wide for the whole ep made mine hurt...oi
Feb 14, 2012 8:23 PM

Jun 2009
IchigoHollowfi said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
2nd half was pure epicness. (glad i stayed up till 4am for it. xD )love what they did with this episode! When Ginjo wad standing behind Ichigo, that looked awesome! (even tho i hate ginjo). and the ending when he stabbed Ichigo! :O
and you manga readers know next episode is going to be AWESOME!
i cant wait! >_<

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD ~
I was sooooooo Excited ^O^
WOnderful epi.. I was shocked with Ginjo ><" offffffffff""""
I feel sad for Ichigo ><" I will cry ~
Next epi looks interesting.. it looks like the shinigami captains are going to appear next epi.. I missed them all ^O^ I love them ALL ~ I missed soul society also ~
Feb 14, 2012 8:23 PM

Jun 2009
mootjee said:
Perfect episode! Next week will be EPIC!!!

Yes Yes Yes ^O^
I feel that XD~ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Feb 14, 2012 8:26 PM

Jun 2009
kelken said:

Ichigo opening his eyes so wide for the whole ep made mine hurt...oi

hahaha.. I understand what u feel ^^ because I felt the same thing.. but it wasn't in this epi only.. also the last two episodes.. from the shock, he opens his eyes widely.. and without notice >> I opened my eyes widely from the shock..
Feb 14, 2012 8:40 PM
Apr 2011
As a nonmanga reader, I was really impressed with the episode, i wouldn't have ever guessed this turn of events....and the way Ichigo looked when Chad and Orihime were protecting the enemy was epic. I understand personally how it feels when you're best friends turn against you for a false accusation o reason. I can't wait for the next episode.

On a side note, I heard that bleach the manga, AND the anime is suppose to end soon...can anyone explain to me if this true? will the anime finish before the manga? I hope not I love bleach and don't want it to end.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Feb 14, 2012 8:44 PM

Aug 2011
Amazing episode. I feel srry for the losers who dropped this show trololololo
Feb 14, 2012 9:26 PM

Jul 2009
That was an extremely well executed episode
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Feb 14, 2012 10:09 PM
Dec 2010
YERSSSS!!!!! THIS EPISODE FREAKING ROCKED!!!!! Omg this is practically as good as the first arc, Dare I Say ;)

The episode itself was just very well done, but by the end...HOLY CRAP! I'm reading the manga and I was still reacting like I was seeing everything for the first time!

Love it, love it, love it. And now I'm sad that I have to wait a week for the next one T_T
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Feb 14, 2012 11:55 PM

Jul 2007
Is this still in the fillers? or is this the new arc?
Feb 15, 2012 2:11 AM

Dec 2011
Frenz said:

It's fullbring arc.... It's not filler...
Feb 15, 2012 2:20 AM

Jan 2011
Now that's what I'm talking about. Seems like the Fullbring Arc is so much better in the Anime than the Manga. The recap was pretty long, felt like a Katekyo Hitman Reborn episode, lol. :P However, Ichigo getting trolled by Ginjo, Ishida came to 'intervene' only to fail and Tsukishima just trolling from the sides, all were too awesome. XD Ginjo's troll face when Ishida said 'The person who cut me is standing behind you!' to Ichigo was absolute WIN lmao.

Next week's episode is gonna be so fucking epic, fuck yeah. Been waiting for this episode since I read that part in the manga. Going to actually stay up and download Bleach for once.
Feb 15, 2012 2:31 AM

Dec 2011
lindsayzzz said:
Now that's what I'm talking about. Seems like the Fullbring Arc is so much better in the Anime than the Manga. The recap was pretty long, felt like a Katekyo Hitman Reborn episode, lol. :P However, Ichigo getting trolled by Ginjo, Ishida came to 'intervene' only to fail and Tsukishima just trolling from the sides, all were too awesome. XD Ginjo's troll face when Ishida said 'The person who cut me is standing behind you!' to Ichigo was absolute WIN lmao.

Next week's episode is gonna be so fucking epic, fuck yeah. Been waiting for this episode since I read that part in the manga. Going to actually stay up and download Bleach for once.

I too can't wait... We will see shinigamis after a long time... Or at least I think so, since preview showed us that...

And when I said not to drop this show I got laughed at...

I was right :D
Feb 15, 2012 3:39 AM

Jul 2007
akutasame94 said:
Frenz said:

Thanks, do you know what episode it started?
Feb 15, 2012 3:42 AM

Dec 2011
Frenz said:
akutasame94 said:
Frenz said:

Thanks, do you know what episode it started?

From episode 343... :P
Feb 15, 2012 4:49 AM

Feb 2008
I definitely didn't see that coming...
Feb 15, 2012 6:19 AM

Aug 2009
Not a mangareader so this came as a total surprise for me. Bleach used the "Show the event, but only imply what happened." Ishida was chasing Tsukishima and Tsukishima clearly went past him, but clearly Ginjo jumped out of nowhere to cut him. I had that little nagging feeling about Ginjo: How it didn't really make sense to get rid of your super powers and that you need a shinigami thats lost his powers to get rid of your own. But i liked the guy so i didn't suspect him as much.

The next episode's preview promises epicness. Fingers crossed!
Feb 15, 2012 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
It was always clear for me that Tsukishima didn't turn Ishida, after all, Ishida was cut like one would expect, and the others were not, why make it so extremly different if it's supposed to be the same? Ergo, it was not the past altering strike, but a normal one.

Doesn't change that Ishida literally tried to make Ichigo believe he turned, appearing suddenly, getting his bow ready, pokerface and sunglasses and only explaining when it's too late.

I liked some of the fighting, like when Ichigo kicked Tsukishima when he taunted him, or that Ichigo attacked the moment Tsukishima was distracted (he looked away the scene before, unfortunately they did not really use this, and made him look back to Ichigo like nothing happend right when he started. Though his screaming didn't help keeping Tsukishima distracted i guess..).

I wonder though, why are Chad and Inoue protecting Tsukishima? I mean, they never did for Ichigo. At least, they never managed. They always failed to do so, like Ishida did here. Especially Inoue. Her using her abilities was to be expected, but moving herself into the way of Ichigo's attack? She usually would stand rooted at some place until the fight was over.

Anyways, looking forward for the Shinigami springing into action. They had enough time off screen now, and they hopefully also ofter a good explanation why they didn't do something earlier. Just because Fullbring isn't Hollow shouldn't mean they can ignore when someone is using such powers.
Well, seeing they usually fail at hunting Hollows, too, and the messed up stuff regarding Hell and who's responsible etc. in the last movie, i wouldn't be surprise if they actually are reasoning like this and the rescue mission is either outright against the captain-commanders orders, or he's turning a blind eye because it's about Ichigo and/or in their "free" time.
Feb 16, 2012 5:32 AM

Jul 2007
Just caught up, great cliff hanger.

Still slightly confused about Ginjo's true alliance, throughout the arc we saw his thoughts & actions that seemed good.. why would he think 'I have to save ichigo' (No ones reading his mind)

On a side note: it really irritates me when characters are counter productive.. eg. Ishida not making his intentions clear at the start / Ichigo not giving his friends the idea that the bad guy can control memory's (Can they not even hear the bad guy talking??!)
FrenzFeb 16, 2012 5:36 AM
Feb 16, 2012 1:26 PM

Apr 2011
yogotah said:
On a side note, I heard that bleach the manga, AND the anime is suppose to end soon...can anyone explain to me if this true? will the anime finish before the manga? I hope not I love bleach and don't want it to end.

Bleach manga is entering its final arc. However, we don't know how long the arc will last. It might last a few years like the arrancar arc. If so, expect lots of filler :P
Feb 17, 2012 12:36 AM

Dec 2009
Frenz said:

Still slightly confused about Ginjo's true alliance, throughout the arc we saw his thoughts & actions that seemed good.. why would he think 'I have to save ichigo' (No ones reading his mind)

On a side note: it really irritates me when characters are counter productive.. eg. Ishida not making his intentions clear at the start / Ichigo not giving his friends the idea that the bad guy can control memory's (Can they not even hear the bad guy talking??!)

It was explained by Ginjo at the end of the episode. He had Tsukishima cut him once to make him believe he was really trying to help Ichigo, and after he got cut again, his original evil intended memories came back.
Feb 17, 2012 12:59 AM

Dec 2011
Jouten said:
Frenz said:

It was explained by Ginjo at the end of the episode. He had Tsukishima cut him once to make him believe he was really trying to help Ichigo, and after he got cut again, his original evil intended memories came back.

Exactly...

Damn Ginjo...
Feb 17, 2012 7:34 PM

Jul 2010
Someguy832 said:

Awesome episode, but didn't really get that last part.
Was the recap longer than usual or is it just me?

troll face?? more like rape face!!

Feb 17, 2012 10:25 PM

Sep 2008
YES DAMN IT YES!!! Finally it comes full circle though I was still suprised by the truth. Crazy isn't it? The saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" doesn't work for the better here...
Feb 18, 2012 12:34 PM

Feb 2011
I know what will happen at next episode but i can not wait anymore. I wonder about next scenes extremely.(This episode very good but the nexts will be awesome.)
Feb 18, 2012 4:46 PM

Dec 2009
gdc_anime1989 said:
YES DAMN IT YES!!! Finally it comes full circle though I was still suprised by the truth. Crazy isn't it? The saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" doesn't work for the better here...

It worked for Ginjo
Feb 19, 2012 12:44 PM

Sep 2009
Striderfang said:
Amazing episode. I feel srry for the losers who dropped this show trololololo
i dropped the anime and started reading the manga lolol. And i'm here because i was bored and wanted to watch something. and Bleach 360 was the first thing i saw :D
Feb 20, 2012 12:06 PM

Jul 2009
I lol'd at Ginjo's rape face
Feb 21, 2012 1:21 PM

Jul 2010
"TIME TEARS NO RICE!" - I'm sorry, I had to do it!! xDDD

That was a pretty awesomesauce episode though. Although I forgot to watch it last week. Lawlz. Bleach marathon with ep. 361 though! :D <3

Well, Bleach is going OKAY. I'm not gonna say that I love it but I'm not gonna say that I hate it either. It's alright. I like the execution better than the manga though. Monologues are better and fighting is more clear. So yup, it's alright.

4/5
Feb 22, 2012 9:15 PM

Apr 2007
I knew it! I didn't trust Ginjo from the start, and I'm pretty sure there was even a scene earlier where they showed a pair of legs in front of Tsukishima and it was the same pants that Ginjo wears. I also thought the soul badge was Ginjos too, since it was in his bag and all. He was just too shady.

I'm still concerned as to why Tsukishima was living with that guy though, like really, who is he. And why would he ever think Tsukishima would mention him to others as being adorable.... >.>

Anyway, Byakuya! And other SS People showing up in the next epi it seems.
I really like this arc cause it took a step back and showed the casts normal day to day lives. It was just nice to see them back in school setting and how they interact with their friends and stuff. And I liked the suspense/ thriller hints too.

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Feb 23, 2012 1:50 PM

Jul 2007
yogotah said:
As a nonmanga reader, I was really impressed with the episode, i wouldn't have ever guessed this turn of events....and the way Ichigo looked when Chad and Orihime were protecting the enemy was epic. I understand personally how it feels when you're best friends turn against you for a false accusation o reason. I can't wait for the next episode.

I find it amusing on how much this parallels Aizen situation.

In his friends eyes Ichigo was a new Aizen right now till Ginjou stuff.

And yes.

This arc is the second to last arc of the storyline.; The next longer story arc is the final one revealing all the secrets and mysteries.

akutasame94 said:

Also I don't understand Ishida and sentence "The guy who cut me is behind you"

I thought Tsukishima cut him :?

Look at the scene.

ISHIDA CLEARLY TURNS AROUND to face different side than Tsuki is coming from.
Mar 7, 2012 12:36 PM
Jul 2009
Bleach made me wow again;]
xxx
Mar 7, 2012 8:39 PM

Jan 2012
lol ginjou and tsukishima pull'd a "kira" there.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 8, 2012 6:54 AM

Oct 2009
o-o.
Maybe Ginjo is the Shinigami Tsukishima supposedly killed?
Mar 8, 2012 9:29 AM

Jul 2010
I was down on this arc but the last 2 episodes have been amazing wow!
Mar 8, 2012 2:47 PM

Aug 2011
A decent plot in Bleach, that's the real plot twist here.
Mar 11, 2012 10:18 AM

Aug 2011
God damn, that epic cliffhanger!

That slow motion stab as 'To be continued' gradually fades in...

Ichigo getting deceived again, poor guy.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:48 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.