MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Another Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 5.4 6.4 [7.4] 8.4 »
Poll: Another Episode 6 Discussion

02-22-12, 8:15 PM

So everyone here is into that eyepatch...

Huh, well, I am hooked. Also, I suspect the twintailed girl will be the second heroine
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

02-23-12, 12:40 AM

Oh god, the dancing. That's just awesome. Easily my favorite part of the episode. If I was forced to be in their class and was shunned, I'd do weird things too with my fellow shun-mate. Like eat during class, play some board game with them, bring a sleeping bag and take a nap, etc.

02-23-12, 11:16 AM

I learned a little more about the Mei...I'm satisfied
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger

02-23-12, 9:46 PM

Wow, I would daydream about dancing with Chihiro-chan in the middle of class too!
He has good taste.

02-24-12, 5:24 AM

HawthorneKitty said:
Wow, I would daydream about dancing with Chihiro-chan in the middle of class too!
He has good taste.

Yes definitely ^^

02-25-12, 11:02 AM

I see the ending... it's a nice boat XD

02-26-12, 10:22 AM

DANCE!

02-27-12, 5:43 PM

mdz said:
She's not that original; plus it's pretty early in 2012.

Anyhow, the storyline is still ridiculously bad as of right now, if they manage to craft it into something not ridiculously illogical and cliche, then great, till then, it's just bad. At least Mei has more character than a certain pink-haired heroine in a certain mediocre series.

Oh please.

Anyway, I liked the episode.
I think he'll kill a student, rather than himself.
Wow, Mei has gotten adorable!

02-28-12, 12:35 PM

LOL You guys want to know where that dance sequence was probably based on.

That's right Another is that Awesome.
Modified by shadowtsunami, 02-28-12, 12:42 PM

02-28-12, 4:58 PM

Teacher is gone crazy!!! also I WTF pretty hard when they started dancing in middle of the exam lol but that was cute (Mei is kinda cute).

I thought we were going to get a nice boat by the end (I was so damn sure he was going to pull the head of a dead student from that bag). :O

03-01-12, 10:34 PM

Kouichi's being added to the class "ignore list" seem to have helped him much more than when he was still their "classmate". It liberated him from the trouble of not being able to get close to Mei. Now they've just become good friends. Not to mention she's worth much more than all of their other "classmates" combined, so it was a better deal for him. ;)

I thought it would have been more interesting if his daydream about them dancing in class was real, though. They really should start taking advantage of that... whenever someone else isn't too busy getting killed.

One thing I didn't expect was that the original Misaki was male. Their teacher's finally gone off the deep end. The moment he dropped the bag on the table with a heavy thud, I knew there was some sort of weapon in it. There WILL be casualties next episode.

03-06-12, 4:33 AM

I'm surprised Kouichi's family allowed him to return to town knowing what happens there. They should have just made something up and force his dad to send him to boarding school or something.
“If it were a third-rate TV anime, a dead protagonist can come back to life at the producers’ convenience. But the world we live in is not such a convenient place. Lost lives will never return. Because of it, we live in a world where a life is an irreplaceable existence.”

03-06-12, 3:35 PM

ClementIV said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, now the teacher is going crazy, I thought he had a bomb not a knife. I would imagine that he will kill a student and not himself.

Exactly what I thought.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes

03-08-12, 6:33 PM

It seems like the show is trying to convince you thar Kouichi is the dead person, all of it eith his mother, aunt and the phone call with his father. But i hope its not, it wouldnt be too suprising if thats how it turns out..

03-14-12, 10:42 AM

This Episode Completely Confuzzled me,luckly some people left comments that help make sense of all this.

03-22-12, 12:27 AM

I was certainly not expecting that daydream of Kouichi's, although I had a feeling Mei was not really like that.
It was nice to see her smile. I can't imagine what being treated like you don't exist must feel like. Although, if every teacher in the school acts like that, as well as your class, that kind of begs the question: WHY go to school?
So, one of the teachers snaps. That was a bit surprising.

03-25-12, 6:22 PM

forever777me said:
ClementIV said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Wow, now the teacher is going crazy, I thought he had a bomb not a knife. I would imagine that he will kill a student and not himself.

Exactly what I thought.

ditto

03-27-12, 10:58 PM

I thought the teacher was gonna take a head out of the bag.

03-30-12, 8:42 PM

LOL at Sakakibara's imagination. Oh and Misaki is becoming more of a likable character now. xD

At the end, I swear to god I was imagining the teacher pulling out an AK-47 and starts massacring everyone. xD

03-31-12, 3:54 AM

Can't..... Resist......

DAT DANCE!

Mei looked sooooooo cute. <3

Also, why is it that everyone (well, maybe except Mei and Sakakibara [lucky bastard...] - they're sort of busy starting their romantic relationship) is all about "OMGZZZ I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!1", and... Do nothing about it. I mean - wouldn't it be better to find out the logic behind this phenomenon, find the very source of it and get rid of it once and for all? HERP. -_-

Sure, you, your classmates, their families, you teacher are going to die one after another.... But if you succeed - then it's all over. For your class and for those who might've been going to it in the future. So, it's worth it IMO.
MyAnimeRecommendation

Mandalorian Space Marine in a Battletech Mech = overkill.

I iz LOGH fanboy! WAAAAAGH!!! MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!!!!!

04-02-12, 1:47 PM

The dancing fantasy made me lol, so unexpected.

04-02-12, 4:37 PM

Kind of a boring episode. The dance scene was nice, but short

04-09-12, 8:01 AM

Wait. i thought that librarian said that assistant homeroom teachers are affected too. Doesnt that mean that Sakakibara's Aunt needs to treat Sakakibara as he doesnt exist too? Why did she talk to him normally... i have a bad feeling . Either way teacher has gone crazy i dont know why he would though if he had just kept on doing what he was doing there probably would not be a problem. Also I thought maybe JUST MAYBE if everyone in this city leave this city. So there is no one left in this town. This way wont no one die?

Awesome Sig by Lailide

04-13-12, 3:33 PM

dancing scene make my day

04-14-12, 6:24 AM

EdenBaggins said:
That teacher is nuts!
By the way when the dancing scene started I was like WTF?! and laughing hysterically.

LMAO me too.

I thought the teacher had a bomb or gun with all the clanking that was going on, not a knife.

Great episode.

code geass s2 : darker than black : free! es :
haikyuu!! : inaire : kurobas 2 : mikagura : znt
animemanga

04-20-12, 9:56 PM

Time for the teacher to kill every fckin body.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

04-21-12, 8:36 AM

justinas said:
waterflame said:
Crazy teacher is crazy..
So, just one thing... did I get it right? The original Misaki(the boy with the name of the town) died and everyone decided to pretend he's there. In the graduation picture, he was actually there. So the curse started and every class has to pretend in exchange for Misaki's presence that someone isn't there. And when the person doesn't follow the rules, people die. So... what's with the "dead person"? Nobody's dead, they just pretend someone doesn't exist. Please tell me if I'm wrong... -_-

There is someone dead, and because of that they should pretend like someone else doesn't exist. I don't completely get it as well, it looks like the author has let us believe that Misaki is a ghost and all that stuff (eps 1-4), and then he just destroys it all and says "well, she's a normal girl, but there's someone dead blah blah...".

There is probably a dead person in the class, and they do not know who it was, as if their memories have been altered. With the presence of an extra student, people start dying every months. Well, that's what I understood
Jack-freakin'-Rakan!

04-21-12, 12:39 PM

OMG, al the students stayed in theire places. haha teacher is going crazy

04-21-12, 3:57 PM

Wait, what the fuck?
First june, now it's May..i don't get it..
ClementIV said:

Anyway, was it just me or did Mei looked cuter in this episode? I guess that this is the beginning of a good friendship, I don't think that we can expect much of a romantic side to their relationship here.

Yes. She is definitely more cuter. And about the teacher..by watching the preview at the end of this episode..Kouichi is alive. I think that he will cut himself, because he's tired of all those rituals & suff. It's or he, or..BWAH! I DUNNO! MOCHIZUKI?
あらあら。。。

04-21-12, 3:59 PM

walla said:
The dancing fantasy made me lol, so unexpected.

Yeah, that was pretty much of a refresh.

Selphya said:
OMG, al the students stayed in theire places. haha teacher is going crazy

Yeah, and grasp their heads and screaming OH MY GOOOOD! WHY DID YOU DO THAAT?! OH NOOOOO! And he cuts half of the class, but the main characters are still alive.
あらあら。。。

04-30-12, 1:07 PM

I'm really curious now that Mei was interrupted by her mother right before saying how she could tell who is and isn't dead; makes me think it's her fake eye, since she mentioned something about it being able to see strange things in episode 2. If so, doesn't that mean Kouichi ISN'T a ghost, since she saw him with it off?

I'm still leaning towards Teshigawara being the ghost.

06-23-12, 7:43 PM

Fort a moment there I wished the dancing had actually happened, that would be awesome

06-28-12, 5:11 PM

I feel so bad for the both of them.

07-19-12, 7:48 PM

So... is the fact that his mom lived in the city have to do with any of the events so far?

And I'm guessing Rei-chan will have a more meaningful role in the future.

What's with the India is Hot Gag?
Modified by FrostToaster, 07-19-12, 8:10 PM

08-18-12, 8:56 PM

Mei is really cute since the first episode.
Oh shoot the teacher got the knife.
I think the next episode he killed himself. Next episode will be crazy.
4/5

08-23-12, 9:00 PM

Kind of suspected the teacher was gonna do something like that when he walked in all weird like that... what I don't get is why the hell did he bring just a knife and how the heck did it make that bag all full, also why did it take him so long to pull it out... here I thought he was gonna pull out a semi-automatic but nope.

08-27-12, 2:38 PM

I lol'd at the teacher going nuts.
But it was a nice episode building the relationship between the MC and that girl. (Keep forgetting their names)
The dancing phantasm was awesome ahah.
And the librarian gave some more informations.

4/5

09-08-12, 2:20 AM

I'm a bit confused. So there's an extra person in the class, but to me it makes sense that Kouichi is the dead one.? What was that phone call with his dad about otherwise?

Dad: "How does it feel to be back after a year and a half away from Yomiyama?"
Kouichi: "A Year and a half? This was my first time coming here since I started Junior High."
Dad: "Huh? No I'm Sure that- *static* Oh, yeah, you're right. My mistake. *phone cuts out*

His grandfather keeps going on about funerals, and that damn bird keeps being weird. I also think Misaki can see him with that doll eye of hers, and so realises that he's an extra.

I also think there's a possibility she's an extra too, and when she said 'Welcome to the club', she literally meant as an extra. But not so sure about this.

Also what was up with the Misaki of 26 years ago being a boy? At the start of episode one they refer to that Misaki as a girl...

I feel like I've just misunderstood everything and am being a complete idiot.
Modified by kaleidome, 09-08-12, 2:39 AM

10-23-12, 10:13 PM

Normally, I'd be concerned about watching a horror show in the middle of the night because I'd be scared. First time ever it was because I'd laugh and wake everyone up. Seriously, the moment I realized what was about to happen in the daydream I couldn't help myself.
Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?

01-15-13, 4:48 PM

Funny ass dance scene, Mei is getting cuter...

02-22-13, 6:40 PM

A death in the classroom in front of all the students isn't really good for their mental health is it , Sensei? So we know changing the name to Class C didn't work. Maybe skipping the number 3 and making it class 4 wouldn't work either, eh? And if you could check the warmth of their hands like the president of Countermeasures said, can't someone check everyone's temperature to figure it out? The plot thickens and my sanity wears thin. I don't know if anyone is following with me but I will see you next episode. good luck.

02-23-13, 9:54 PM

aypex said:
A death in the classroom in front of all the students isn't really good for their mental health is it , Sensei? So we know changing the name to Class C didn't work. Maybe skipping the number 3 and making it class 4 wouldn't work either, eh? And if you could check the warmth of their hands like the president of Countermeasures said, can't someone check everyone's temperature to figure it out? The plot thickens and my sanity wears thin. I don't know if anyone is following with me but I will see you next episode. good luck.

I know how you feel.

02-25-13, 9:15 AM

Ttwo things damn that teacher creeped me tha hell out and
Ha! that dance remind me the scene from "pulp fiction" with uma thurman & john trolvolta (forgot how 2 spell it?)

03-23-13, 12:02 AM

I never believe to make ONE to be nonexistent will stop the curse. Just like the librarian said, it's a phenomenon.

Say something.

03-31-13, 4:53 AM

I thought he was going to take a submachinegun out of that bag. Maii.

04-18-13, 4:04 AM

Mei Misaki; Love. Seriously, she looked so creepy at the start and now she's just amazing. Going on my favourites.

05-04-13, 12:49 PM

Misaki looked cute this ep.
That daydream scene is the only happy scene up until now. xD

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V

05-05-13, 1:14 PM

The beginning of a new relationship.

The teacher will probably kill himself.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

05-26-13, 4:39 PM

Knife party.

06-09-13, 12:46 PM

Yes!!! Its time for some Higurashi party :P

Modified by Always-Hungry, 04-29-14, 1:53 PM
"My girlfriend is Pururin, and Pururin only!!!"~ Kaoru Yamazaki