MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Another Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Another »» Another Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (20) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Another Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

318 70.51%
4 out of 5: Liked it

98 21.73%
3 out of 5: It was OK

30 6.65%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 0.89%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.22%
Voters: 451

02-13-12, 1:31 PM

DAT DANCE.. It's killing me
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein

02-13-12, 1:32 PM

I love the chemistry between Sakibara and Misaki, I could hear them talking all day without getting bored. Without doubt the smooth BGM contributed a lot to this fact. It's nice to get more answers and as expected there's no guarantee that ignoring Sakakibara will stop the calamities since it's only a desperate attempt to begin with.

Misaki has an interesting outlook on life due to her near-death experience at an young age. So, in her opinion there's no difference between living and being dead. In both cases you are alone. I suppose this explains her calmness opposed to the anxiety of her class mates.

I have to say that Misaki's mother's decision to fabricate a glass eye with a different colour for her daughter was kind of a dick move. I wouldn't be happy when someone forced heterochromia upon me just because it's supposed to be "attractive".

I was astounded to see Misaki getting treated so warmly by the other classes' students. It's obvious that there are other students at the school but up to this moment I wasn't really aware of it consciously.It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that only the students from class 3 had the bad luck to end up in this specific class while all the other ones were spared. It's nice to see that Misaki wasn't fully isolated even before becoming closer with Sakibara, though.

02-13-12, 1:46 PM

I love how the anime is easier and clearer to understand then the manga.
I also LOVE how Misaki and Sakakibara-kun's relationship are getting closer.
[IMG]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1143/uinw.jpg[/IMG]

02-13-12, 1:46 PM

This episode was heartwarming because of the developing relationship between Mei and Kouichi (^_^) No one died this time but in return there was a great suspense at the end. The last scene reminded me the final episode of School Days and I thought that teacher is going to pull somebody's head out of his bag, but it was just a kitchen knife. I think that he will kill only himself because what he said indicated that he's doing this in order to protect all of the students of the class 3.
Modified by Aoi_Bara, 02-13-12, 2:53 PM

02-13-12, 2:16 PM

That dance. I wish that Kouichi and Mei actually did it!

That just made my day. Hahaha.

So the Misaki that died is a guy named Yomiyama.
And our librarian won't be affected by the curse.
I can't believe they ripped Mei's painting.
Well, that is the effect of being non existent. But sure those kouhai didn't know the curse.
I wonder why? Or because they only tell them when they enter third year.

Can't wait for more! (now rewatches the dance scene...)

02-13-12, 2:18 PM

go teacher, kill'em
lol
very good episode

02-13-12, 2:25 PM

Ahah when they started dancing it was epic, if only it really had happened it would be ultimate trolling.
Also... is the teacher going to try killing Mei and Sakakibara and sacrifice himself in the process? Well we'll see next week

02-13-12, 2:29 PM

Another great episode. Looks like shit's about to start getting fucked up next episode--Hinamizawa style.

I'm glad that crazy dancing was just Kouichi's imagination and didn't actually happen. TOTALLY OOC for Mei.

Zyglrox said:
Disregard class
Acquire Mei

At least this protagonist has his priorities straight.
That's totally what I would do too. Totally digging Kouichi x Mei.

02-13-12, 2:32 PM

Lol, thought he had a gun. It would have been more effective to strike down as many students as possible in a short amount of time.

Teacher: CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MOREZ!!!

02-13-12, 2:36 PM

Actually the ep was quite ok, definitely best ep so far.
It was interesting to see those two investigating a bit.
They would sure make a good couple. Misaki is really cute ;-)

The best scene was definitely the daydream. Didn't see that coming, it was hilarious xD

The cliffhanger with the teacher on the contrary was somehow ridiculous. I think he'll just kill himself. Well, at least we get some blood n' splatter to see ;-)

02-13-12, 2:51 PM

Well, i'm glad the story is going somewhere now. It felt so static beforehand, and the only character with any kind of personality was Sakakibara. Seeing Mei these past couple episodes makes me like her much more than i originally did.

And that daydream was amazing. Best scene of the show. I like that they added some comic relief to the perpetual gloomy atmosphere. The last two times that made me laugh was the umbrella death and the heart attack, which were just ridiculously hilarious and supposed to be serious. :/

Interesting cliffhanger... Not as bad as the previous eyepatch thing they did, though.

02-13-12, 2:56 PM

Ardamaeus said:
Lol, thought he had a gun. It would have been more effective to strike down as many students as possible in a short amount of time.

Teacher: CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MOREZ!!!

I thought it's illegal to own a gun in Japan. That's why you hear people over there go on rampages with knives.

02-13-12, 2:59 PM

DraconisMarch said:
That's totally what I would do too. Totally digging Kouichi x Mei.
They make a surprisingly good couple. I'll root for them since they're the only likable characters that are still alive -- trap-kun aside.

02-13-12, 3:08 PM

yes, the teacher gone CRAZY!!!
really can't wait for the next episode!!! xD

02-13-12, 3:12 PM

I'm 100% sure the teacher will kill himself.

02-13-12, 3:12 PM

Reinforce: Reiko is the dead one.
Kouchi went to Yomiyama one and half year ago to her funeral.
One and half year ago the curse was active. Two years agora something seem to be happen there. About two years ago prof. Mikami get absent of school and she was homeroom teacher of class 3.

Tatsuji mention that the dead could be someone who die recently.
Mikami, Reiko's married name, die in that years an so came back as dead one when Kouchi's father decided enroll him in there. When they talk at fone, Kouchi don't remember be in Yomiyama one and half year ago because he are under influence of the curse, but your father who not are for be distant remember.

Gramps says "why Ritsuko... why Reiko... why you both die?"

Also, when Reiko die, Izumi met Kouchi in her funeral thus she wonder about him.

02-13-12, 3:13 PM

This anime is awesome....

I love how, after 26 years, the curse is still a big mystery as well.

Also, the two "non-existing" people should really dance and stuff,
not like anyone can stop them XD

Mei's mom doesn't seem to know anything relating to the curse, though.

And Kou does seem to have a secret about himself, but whether it means he is dead or not is still debatable... and that open-ended-ness keeps the mystery more fascinating. Great writing!

02-13-12, 3:14 PM

I was like; 'Oooh, heavy bag.. must be a big-ass gun.
Then the teacher managed to pull out just a knife.

But yeah, nice episode.
And that epic daydream was epic, they should've just done it.
Modified by Exhale, 02-13-12, 3:20 PM
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~

02-13-12, 3:16 PM

Teacher is gonna kill!! O_O

I loled at the dance scene xD

02-13-12, 3:21 PM

PaninaManina said:

Dude. SPOILER WARNING.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

Pages (20) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices