MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Another Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Another »» Another Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (20) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Another Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

318 70.51%
4 out of 5: Liked it

98 21.73%
3 out of 5: It was OK

30 6.65%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 0.89%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.22%
Voters: 451

02-22-12, 8:15 PM

So everyone here is into that eyepatch...

Huh, well, I am hooked. Also, I suspect the twintailed girl will be the second heroine
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

02-23-12, 12:40 AM

Oh god, the dancing. That's just awesome. Easily my favorite part of the episode. If I was forced to be in their class and was shunned, I'd do weird things too with my fellow shun-mate. Like eat during class, play some board game with them, bring a sleeping bag and take a nap, etc.

02-23-12, 11:16 AM

I learned a little more about the Mei...I'm satisfied
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger

02-23-12, 9:46 PM

Wow, I would daydream about dancing with Chihiro-chan in the middle of class too!
He has good taste.

02-24-12, 5:24 AM

HawthorneKitty said:
Wow, I would daydream about dancing with Chihiro-chan in the middle of class too!
He has good taste.

Yes definitely ^^

02-25-12, 11:02 AM

I see the ending... it's a nice boat XD

02-26-12, 10:22 AM

DANCE!

02-27-12, 5:43 PM

mdz said:
She's not that original; plus it's pretty early in 2012.

Anyhow, the storyline is still ridiculously bad as of right now, if they manage to craft it into something not ridiculously illogical and cliche, then great, till then, it's just bad. At least Mei has more character than a certain pink-haired heroine in a certain mediocre series.

Oh please.

Anyway, I liked the episode.
I think he'll kill a student, rather than himself.
Wow, Mei has gotten adorable!

02-28-12, 12:35 PM

LOL You guys want to know where that dance sequence was probably based on.

That's right Another is that Awesome.
Modified by shadowtsunami, 02-28-12, 12:42 PM

02-28-12, 4:58 PM

Teacher is gone crazy!!! also I WTF pretty hard when they started dancing in middle of the exam lol but that was cute (Mei is kinda cute).

I thought we were going to get a nice boat by the end (I was so damn sure he was going to pull the head of a dead student from that bag). :O

03-01-12, 10:34 PM

Kouichi's being added to the class "ignore list" seem to have helped him much more than when he was still their "classmate". It liberated him from the trouble of not being able to get close to Mei. Now they've just become good friends. Not to mention she's worth much more than all of their other "classmates" combined, so it was a better deal for him. ;)

I thought it would have been more interesting if his daydream about them dancing in class was real, though. They really should start taking advantage of that... whenever someone else isn't too busy getting killed.

One thing I didn't expect was that the original Misaki was male. Their teacher's finally gone off the deep end. The moment he dropped the bag on the table with a heavy thud, I knew there was some sort of weapon in it. There WILL be casualties next episode.

03-06-12, 4:33 AM

I'm surprised Kouichi's family allowed him to return to town knowing what happens there. They should have just made something up and force his dad to send him to boarding school or something.
If you reply to one of my comments, please PM or write on my wall me so I can read/respond in kind. I won't bite, I promise.

03-06-12, 3:35 PM

ClementIV said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, now the teacher is going crazy, I thought he had a bomb not a knife. I would imagine that he will kill a student and not himself.

Exactly what I thought.
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes

03-08-12, 6:33 PM

It seems like the show is trying to convince you thar Kouichi is the dead person, all of it eith his mother, aunt and the phone call with his father. But i hope its not, it wouldnt be too suprising if thats how it turns out..

03-14-12, 10:42 AM

This Episode Completely Confuzzled me,luckly some people left comments that help make sense of all this.

03-22-12, 12:27 AM

I was certainly not expecting that daydream of Kouichi's, although I had a feeling Mei was not really like that.
It was nice to see her smile. I can't imagine what being treated like you don't exist must feel like. Although, if every teacher in the school acts like that, as well as your class, that kind of begs the question: WHY go to school?
So, one of the teachers snaps. That was a bit surprising.

03-25-12, 6:22 PM

forever777me said:
ClementIV said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, now the teacher is going crazy, I thought he had a bomb not a knife. I would imagine that he will kill a student and not himself.

Exactly what I thought.

ditto

03-27-12, 10:58 PM

I thought the teacher was gonna take a head out of the bag.

03-30-12, 8:42 PM

LOL at Sakakibara's imagination. Oh and Misaki is becoming more of a likable character now. xD

At the end, I swear to god I was imagining the teacher pulling out an AK-47 and starts massacring everyone. xD

03-31-12, 3:54 AM

Can't..... Resist......

DAT DANCE!

Mei looked sooooooo cute. <3

Also, why is it that everyone (well, maybe except Mei and Sakakibara [lucky bastard...] - they're sort of busy starting their romantic relationship) is all about "OMGZZZ I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!1", and... Do nothing about it. I mean - wouldn't it be better to find out the logic behind this phenomenon, find the very source of it and get rid of it once and for all? HERP. -_-

Sure, you, your classmates, their families, you teacher are going to die one after another.... But if you succeed - then it's all over. For your class and for those who might've been going to it in the future. So, it's worth it IMO.
MyAnimeRecommendation

Mandalorian Space Marine in a Battletech Mech = overkill.

I iz LOGH fanboy! WAAAAAGH!!! MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES!!!!!

Pages (20) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices