MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Smile Precure! Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Smile Precure! »» Smile Precure! Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
View Poll Results: Smile Precure! Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

13 61.90%
4 out of 5: Liked it

6 28.57%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 9.52%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 21

02-14-12, 12:00 AM

The theme seems to be: work hard, don't give up, and... smile? Interesting.
Miyuki continues to be a happy-go-lucky, but clumsy girl. Akane is badass though.

Kuroiichi said:
Is it wrong I like this even though it's for kids? It's just so easy to watch, you don't have to think anything while watching :D

I know this has already been answered multiple times, but here's my two cents: There's nothing wrong with enjoying any anime. Anime, like any other form of entertainment, exist for the purpose of enjoyment! As for being easy to watch, I think that's a good quality in anime. I don't know about others, but I watch anime to take a break from the more difficult, stressful, and frustrating things I have to do. So I want something that I can sit back, relax, and enjoy.

02-14-12, 10:45 AM

ShiroiRyu said:

Anyways, at the end of the episode, they show the next All Stars ... with already the Smile Precure ? Oo

the all star always airs focused in the new precure series!
if you watch the 3 last movies you'll see that they aired at the same time as Fresh, Heartcatch and Suite. << and always with the initial cast so there's no Cure Passion in DX1, Sunshine and Moonlight in DX2 and Cure Beat and Muse in DX3

02-17-12, 3:55 PM

I'm really loving how they don't use the whole "overpowered mahou shoujo" trope at the beginning. Like, Miyuki is a normal girl. She misses attacks, and sometimes her attacks don't even work. That's probably my favorite thing about this series so far.

02-18-12, 5:09 AM

One thing I like about this series is the fact that they are not like "Ok, leanred new attack, ok, fire perfectly." No, I like hoe they're basically, "Ok, new attack, ok how to use." Also, for some reason, Precure are becoming a guilty pleasure. (now get release faster!!)
Banner.jpg

02-21-12, 4:50 AM

I like how they transform for the first time, act really clumsy and awkward compared to suite precure they already pretty use to fighting early on. It feels a bit refreshing.

Also love cure sunny's transformation, hair kansai accent is funny, and the way they charge they're spirits are funny yet amusing.

Next episode would be my next favorite girl, Cure Peace! XD
Modified by Magito, 02-21-12, 4:54 AM

05-17-12, 10:39 PM

Akane confirmed as best girl.

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices